The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
wheresourights

SAVING OUR GUN RIGHTS!

Newspaper sparks outrage for publishing names, addresses of gun permit holders

December 26, 2012

By KC Maas and Josh Levs, CNN

"CNN) -- An interactive map showing the names and addresses of all handgun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties has infuriated many readers since it was posted Saturday on a newspaper's website.

The map, published by The Journal News, allows readers to zoom in on red dots that indicate which residents are licensed to own pistols or revolvers. It had prompted more than 1,700 comments as of Wednesday morning.

Blue dots indicate permit holders who "have purchased a firearm or updated the information on a permit in the past five years."

"So should we start wearing yellow Stars of David so the general public can be aware of who we are??" one commenter wrote.

"This is crazy!" wrote another."

snip

"But the newspaper says it wanted to publish even more information.

"We were surprised when we weren't able to obtain information on what kinds and how many weapons people in our market own," Michael Meaney, morning local editor, said in a statement.

County clerks' offices had told the paper that "the public does not have the right to see specific permits an individual has been issued, the types of handguns a person possesses or the number of guns he or she owns," Meaney wrote. "Had we been able to obtain those records, we would have published them."

snip

In searching through hundreds of comments listed on the website, CNN did not immediately see any in support of the newspaper's decision to publish the interactive map.

The Journal News said it published an article in 2006 that received similar responses, but this time around, social media spread the story far and wide.

snip

""Publishing gun owners' names makes them targets for theft or public ridicule. It is journalistic arrogance to abuse public record privilege, just as it is to air 911 calls for no reason or to publish the home addresses of police or judges without cause," Al Tompkins, a Poynter senior faculty member, said in a statement Wednesday. "Unwarranted publishing of the names of permitted owners just encourages gun owners to skip the permitting."

Royle and Meaney could not be reached immediately for further comment Wednesday."<<<gee wonder why.. >:(    >:(

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/25/us/new-york-gun-permit-map/index.html?c=us&page=0

These police walking the streets of arkansas w assualt rifles and swat gear is ridiculous and ANY AMERICAN WITH HALF A BRAIN WILL HAVE ALARM BELLS GOING OFF IN HEAD! Sadly it seems many of the citizens of this country are no longer conscious of much more then their next reality show, psychiatric drug, or sporting event (football, nascar)...The zombie apocalypse is here and most people don't even realize it, fluoride, vaccines, MSG, etc have destroyed all critical thought from occuring, so sad... and the kicker is many say im the crazy one..lol if they only knew the truth, I guess they will soon enough..

Ohio firearms group offers free gun training for teachers

Dec. 26, 2012

By Arturo Garcia

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"

A gun advocacy group in Ohio has offered free firearms training to teachers as a response to the Sandy Hook Elementary mass shooting earlier this month.

According to The Cleveland Plain-Dealer, the Buckeye Firearms Association said it would pay the estimated $1,000 per student for 24 teachers around the state willing to take a three-day course as part of what it calls the “Armed Teacher Pilot Program.” The cost covers lodging, ammunition and tuition for the program.

“You want every school to be able to have somebody with skills,” the group’s chairperson, Jim Irvine, told WTAP-TV. “It could be somebody finishes this class and goes, ‘Well, I still can’t do it or I can’t get permission or this isn’t gonna work.’ But they’re still gonna take away some other mindset things that they can use in their schools to keep kids safe.”

Read story here

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/26/ohio-firearms-group-offers-free-gun-training-for-teachers/

Insiders Warn of More False Flags to Confiscate Guns

Dave Hodges, Contributor

Activist Post

There is a chill that is settling in over the country. In my years on the planet, I have never seen such a foreboding of collective dread and doom. The re-election of Obama has seemingly brought these feelings of extreme apprehension to the forefront. My sources, retired ex-feds, tell me that America is in much more danger than just a looming and catastrophic depression, resulting food riots and extreme government suppression of civil disobedience.

Soon, if my sources are correct, nobody will be safe, not even the politicians. I would add that my sources, as revealed in part one of this series, are voting with their feet as they are joining other ex-federal official and several hundred Wall Street bankers by going into hiding in order to escape what they believe is coming.

Read more... http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/insiders-warn-of-more-false-flags-to.html?m=1

expertsagreeguncontrol.jpg

Tyranny red alert: Traitorous Senator Feinstein seeking to criminalize nearly all firearms, require nationwide registration and fingerprinting of all gun owners

(NaturalNews) Friends, patriots and all who believe in freedom: Tyranny has run amok in the U.S. Senate, and a new effort is being led by the traitorous anti-American Senator Dianne Feinstein to criminalize nearly all gun owners in America.

Details of a Hitler-style plan for gun registration and the criminalization of nearly all firearms has emerged from Feinstein's office. It is posted on her website at:

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

The proposed new law by Feinstein would:

• Outlaw all AR-15s and anything resembling an "assault rifle," including .22LR varmint rifles.

• Outlaw ALL semi-automatic rifles, period.

• Outlaws nearly all handguns.

• Allow you to own "permanently disabled weapons." That's your new Second Amendment right under the tyranny of the federal government.

• Massive funding expansion of the ATF to conduct raids on gun owners, during which the plan is to have the government murder and / or arrest and imprison all gun owners.

• Outlawing the domestic manufacture of nearly all firearms, further gutting the U.S. economy and costing hundreds of thousands of jobs lost while our freedoms are gutted.

• Outlawing all magazines over 10 rounds, instantly turning tens of millions of Americans into felony criminals.

• Require nationwide registration of all guns and gun owners, complete with fingerprinting (to build a federal database of all gun owners) and a certification from your local police chief who must vouch for you being "allowed" to own a weapon.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038483_Senator_Feinstein_gun_control_registration.html#ixzz2GOlUc3HL

GUN-CARRYING ARIZONA MAN HELPS NAB BANK ROBBER, AND ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SHOW THE SUSPECT HE WAS ARMED

Dec. 19, 2012

Popeye

"THE BLAZE)  A gun-carrying man in Flagstaff, Ariz. is being credited with helping stop a bank robbery suspect — but he never even had to pull out his gun.

Dave Young was driving up to the Arizona Central Credit Union branch when he saw a friend’s son trying to stop a man jumping over a fence.

Young says he quickly confirmed a bank robbery had occurred and took off after the two in his vehicle.

The Arizona Daily Sun reports Young caught up with the pair and placed his hand on his sidearm, showing the suspect that he was armed. He didn’t pull his gun — but he was ready if he needed to.

Young called 911 and police took the suspect, later identified as 32-year-old Joshua Nesmith, into custody.

“I provided cover for him. If the suspect had tried to pull a weapon I could have stopped him,” Young said. “I told him don’t move. I looked him over for weapons and visually inspected the suspect, then called 911.”

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=178562

LOL, wow i get busy and this thread goes insane..thanks all who posted with new stories!

Yeah breezy how great is that about the guy who caught bank robber with just showing his gun!!! 

I am glad i just got my concealed permit two days ago!

Insiders Warn of More False Flags to Confiscate Guns

Dec. 28, 2012

Dave Hodges, Contributor

Activist Post

There is a chill that is settling in over the country. In my years on the planet, I have never seen such a foreboding of collective dread and doom. The re-election of Obama has seemingly brought these feelings of extreme apprehension to the forefront. My sources, retired ex-feds, tell me that America is in much more danger than just a looming and catastrophic depression, resulting food riots and extreme government suppression of civil disobedience.

Soon, if my sources are correct, nobody will be safe, not even the politicians. I would add that my sources, as revealed in part one of this series, are voting with their feet as they are joining other ex-federal official and several hundred Wall Street bankers by going into hiding in order to escape what they believe is coming. "

Read here

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/insiders-warn-of-more-false-flags-to.html

Going for the Guns: Possible Martial Law in Early 2013?

Going for the Guns: Possible Martial Law in Early 2013?

Obama 'Baiting' Next American Civil War

!

Published on Dec 17, 2012 by cgreene34

12-17-2012: In today's video, Christopher Greene of AMTV explains how President Barack Obama on behalf of his handlers is intentionally baiting the next American Civil War.

http://www.AMTVmedia.com

http://www.Greenewave.com

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

http://www.greenewave.com/newsletter/

LINKS:

Video1: Obama Praises Killing of al-Awlaki

Article1: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249185/Nancy-Lanza-Did-paranoid-gun-...

Article2: http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mas...

Article3: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/libor-manipulation-scandal_n_2276242...

FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles

Jan. 3, 2013

By AWR HAWKINS, Breitbart.com

According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

This is an interesting fact, particularly amid the Democrats' feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.

However, it appears the zeal of Sens. like Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) is misdirected. For in looking at the FBI numbers from 2005 to 2011, the number of murders by hammers and clubs consistently exceeds the number of murders committed with a rifle."

Read the story here...

http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/03/fbi-more-people-killed-hammers-clubs-each-year-rifles

post-5-13759096900956_thumb.png

Now the main stream media (read: "FOX News") is blowing this up to give the Government an excuse to have regions of Martial Law. Once that is done it is only time before the remaining blank spots will follow.

Measures of control ...

1. Food stamps in Martial Law areas

2. Stagnate the flow of money in Martial Law areas

3. Registration of ALL in Martial Law areas

4. Door to Door search in Martial Law areas (no cooperation means no food and/or water)

5. "Chipping" ?? (Oh joy, our own personal GPS system)

6. Health care only when permitted?

7. Travel only when permitted.

... and a few more, but who knows, maybe i'm wrong ?  :-X

Illinois Democrats Lose Bid to Pass Firearms Confiscation Bill

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

January 3, 2012

Democrats in the Illinois Senate have failed to gain enough support for legislation that would have outlawed 50 percent of long guns on the market in the state and would have confiscated weapons owned by citizens.

On Wednesday, we reported that Illinois Senate President John Cullerton planned to introduce a draconian bill that would have effectively banned all modern firearms, criminalized their owners, and subjected their guns to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.

Read more... http://www.infowars.com/illinois-democrats-lose-bid-to-pass-firearms-confiscation-bill/

Montana Lawmaker Moves to Protect Second Amendment

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

January 4, 2012

A Montana lawmaker is proposing amendments to the Constitution to nullify the effects of laws in the works to outlaw firearms.

Rep. Jerry O’Neil, a Republican from Columbia Falls, has vowed to work with the Montana state legislature to adopt amendments protecting the Second Amendment and national sovereignty.

O’Neill is concerned about gun laws – including possible confiscation of all semi-automatic firearms in the country – currently being drafted by California Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein. If Feinstein’s draconian assault on the Second Amendment is successful, O’Neill warns, gun manufacturers in the Flathead Valley region of Montana will be at risk.

The Congressman believes shutting down thriving firearms manufacturers will violate the Commerce Clause.

Read more... http://www.infowars.com/montana-lawmaker-moves-to-protect-second-amendment/

Marine to Gun-grabber Di Feinstein: 'No Ma'am'

Joshua Boston, a retired Corporal in the U.S. Marine Corps, has a message for Senator Dianne Feinstein (D, CA) concerning her newest gun banning bill. Corporal Boston says, "No Ma'Am."

Boston posted an open letter to Senator Feinstein at CNN's ireport site on December 27 to let DiFi know that he, at least, would not submit to the government denuding him of his Second Amendment rights.

Boston informed Sen. Feinstein that he will not register his weapons nor does he believe the Senator or anyone else in government has the right to require him to do so. Boston also scoffed at someone proclaiming "the evil of an inanimate object" even as she bestows upon herself the ability to carry a gun in contravention to her own proclamations.

"I am not your subject," Boston insists. "I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

Mr. Boston's message intrigues and he has even more to say than his open letter reveals. I took the occasion of his open letter to reach out to this brave member of our military. Here is our conversation:

snip

Below is the full text of Corporal Boston's original open letter:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

2004-2012

Read more... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/30/Marine-Tells-Di-Feinstein-No-Ma-am-Over-Gun-Grabbing

OUTRAGE! BofA Freezes Licensed Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” Update: ASA’s Owner Confirms

1/4/13

by Velvet Hammer  who contacted Joe Sirochman to find out if it was true..

On December 29, the owner of American Spirit Arms; Joe Sirochman relayed this chilling news via Facebook:

"All,

My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms and I wanted to share my recent experience with Bank of America .(which we have been doing business with for over 10 years)…. Everyone is familiar with the latest increase in guns sales , dealers selling out of inventory , Manufacturers back logged for months , large revenue all generated in the last two weeks …. American Spirit Arms is no exception to the overwhelming demand . What we have experienced is that our web site orders have jumped 500 % causing our web site E commerce processing larger Deposits to BANK OF AMERICA ..Well, this through up a huge RED Flag with Bank of America . So they decided to hold the deposits for further review , meaning that the orders/payments that were coming in through the web ,( being paid by the customer and that were shipped out by American Spirit Arms ),the BANK was keeping (UNDER REVIEW )..as you could imagine this made me furious…

After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …

HER EXACT WORDS WERE …

..” WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

snip 

I will keep everyone posted on new developments ..

Sincerely

Joseph P Sirochman

American Spirit Arms

16001 N Greenway Hayden Loop

Suite B

Scottsdale AZ 85260

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2013/01/04/outrage-bank-of-america-holds-licensed-american-gun-manufacturers-deposits-we-believe-you-should-not-be-selling-guns-on-the-internet/

Obama could sidestep Congress on gun control

US president Barack Obama is reportedly considering implementing the most comprehensive gun control measures seen in decades.

A task force led by vice-president Joe Biden is reportedly considering wide-ranging proposals going well beyond simply reinstating a ban on assault weapons and high capacity ammunition.

The Washington Post reports that a national data base tracking gun sales, mental health checks, and background checks are all on the table.

And in a move that is set to anger opponents of gun control, the taskforce is reportedly looking at measures that can be implemented by the president's order without the approval of Congress.

The White House is understood to want swift action while the public remains outraged over the deaths of 20 children and six adults in the Newtown school shooting in Connecticut last month.

Audio: Obama looks to bypass Congress on gun control (AM)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-07/obama-looks-to-bipass-congress-on-gun-control/4454680

Some reports suggest Mr Obama will have the proposals on his table within weeks.

Democrat congressman Chris Van Hollen says any approach the Obama administration takes must be comprehensive.

"The argument against gun safety provisions is always because it doesn't solve everything we shouldn't do anything and I don't subscribe to that," he said.

"I believe we need a comprehensive approach, we need to look at all the different elements here and just because a particular effort won't prevent something in one particular incident, doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything that might help in other incidents.

"Right now you can be on the terrorist watch list, you can be prevented from boarding an aeroplane, but you can go down the street and buy a semiautomatic assault weapon."

With the new Congress sworn in just days ago, 10 different bills are already on the table dealing with gun laws separate to Mr Obama's working group.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-07/obama-considering-wide-ranging-gun-controls-reports/4454666?section=australianetworknews

My Personal Pledge of Resistance Against Any Attemp to Disarm Us by Means of an “Assault Weapons Ban”

The Queen of Battle, and her modern descendants, are the birth-right of every American.

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” – Patrick Henry

My conscience, and the urgency of our current situation, compel me to speak out.  The victim disarmament freaks are now telling us that they don’t want to disarm us- oh, no!  They just want to take away our “assault weapons” – our semi-automatic, magazine fed, military-style rifles – and the “high capacity” magazines that feed them.  They want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed.  That is a LIE.

The truth is that our semi-automatic, military pattern rifles are the single most important kind of arm we can own, and are utterly necessary for effective defense of our lives, property, and liberty.    When you are disarmed of your military rifles, you are DISARMED.  At that time, the lion’s share of your military capacity to effectively resist tyranny is removed (yes, accurate bolt action hunting rifles are useful in that role too, but the semi-auto battle rifle is truly the Queen of battle, as Col. Jeff Cooper correctly noted).  It is a significant force on the battlefield, and as Patrick Henry said, when you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

It is the height of Orwellian perversion of language and logic to say that disarming you of the most effective arms for combat that you still have is somehow not really disarming you, because you still have hunting rifles and shotguns.  And you can bet that if you let them take your military semi-autos, next on their list will be your bolt action rifles, which they will call “sniper rifles” (and by God, that is certainly what they are good for!).  And then when they have those, they will go after any weapon that holds more than a few rounds,  or is capable of any degree of long range accuracy and penetrating power, telling you that you really don’t need one of those to hunt or target practice (a shotgun will suffice), and then they will take everything except single shot shotguns or .22’s (as was done in England) and on  down the line.  So long as you have at least a .22, they will say you are not “disarmed” while they take everything else (and then they will take the .22s, or insist that you keep them at a gun-range).

Continue reading... http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/12/19/my-personal-pledge-of-resistance-against-any-attemp-to-disarm-us-by-means-of-an-assault-weapons-ban/

Another Gun Story You Won’t Be Hearing About On TV News

Gun owning mother protects kids from intruder

Steve Watson

Jan 7, 2013

"Guns are only up for debate on corporate owned news shows when used by the 0.00001% of Americans that turn out to be deranged killers on cocktails of anti-depressants."

"That’s why you won’t be seeing any reports on an incident that occurred in Atlanta Friday when a mother of two fended off an intruder with a handgun, successfully protecting her kids and her home.

Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told wsbtv news that the woman spotted a man attempting to get into her property with a crowbar. The sheriff said that she ushered her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace and prepared to defend herself with the weapon.

When the intruder gained access to the property, he was in for an unpleasant surprise.

“The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver,” Chapman told reporters.

http://www.infowars.com/another-gun-story-you-wont-be-hearing-about-on-tv-news/

Shootings Prompt New Gun Bill

A new bill would restrict ammunition sales in California

1/8/13

By Marianne Favro

"The massacre in Newton, Conn., and other mass shootings have prompted for a call to curb gun violence.

California assembly member Nancy Skinner answered that call with a proposal to restrict ammunition sales in the state.

“2,800 people in California were killed last year by gunfire," Skinner said. "It is easier to buy bullets than cough medicine or alcohol. It should not be that easy. We need to have much more scrutiny when it comes to the purchase of guns."

Monday she unveiled Assembly Bill 48. It would require bullet buyers to show identification. It would also require ammunition dealers to be licensed and report all sales to the department of justice."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Shooting-Prompt-New-Gun-Bill-185968592.html?dr

So many times on this thread I have wanted to write that guns are only any good if you have bullets and now I don't have to because they now have a bill to restrict the sale of ammunition.  So now everyone will stockpile ammo and who will that benefit? The PTW that own that ammunition factories - so more money in their pockets.  Then what happens if it gets to the point where there is no more to buy, it is completely restricted -perhaps pack your own rounds but where do you get the gunpowder?

Even if you figure out how to pack your own rounds they have weapons they will use on you and you will not even know they are there.  Your gun will only be used against other people just like you who are trying to survive.  The PTW and their control over you will never be affected so who are you going to fight when it all comes down to it.

This whole subject is just so much bulls*t.  They have gun owners by the balls, its just that the gun owners don't know it yet

• Like 1

Makes you wonder if it is as always just a way to stimulate gun and ammo sales  ;)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/02/us-usa-guns-record-idUSBRE9010H020130102

Gun control efforts are good for business it seems especially when the off shore conflicts are fairly quiet, "arms sales wise"

All a bit too obvious for me especially when you factor in the "miss direction" of the recent shootings as an emotional trigger to fire up the debate, even if it was all contrived by PTB at the expense of young lives...

• Like 1

Let them play their bloody games -'but everyone needs to remember that they can't MAKE other people play the game - they know they have the ability to get people'to play out of fear and fear alone so who is the sucker here?  Simple answer DON'T PLAY....

The Origin of Australian Crime Guns

Statements from those involved in curbing

the proliferation of illicit firearms

“The large domestic black market consisted of at least 10,000 illegal handguns, many in circulation for decades and sometimes much longer... this black market comprised thousands of stolen firearms, others sourced from dishonest dealers, some not surrendered or registered under national firearms buybacks plus others either manufactured or reactivated by backyard operators. Mr Lawler said criminals also sought to import firearms, usually on an ad hoc and opportunistic basis.

Lawler, John. Chief Executive, Australian Crime Commission

‘Government Launches New Gun Intelligence Unit’

The Australian, 12 April 2012

http://www.gunpolicy.org/documents/doc_download/5329-alpers-australia-origin-of-crime-gun-citations

There is no shortage of guns on the black market it seems.

at a cost of $500 million, out of an estimated 7 million firearms (of which 2.8 million were prohibited), only 640,000 guns were surrendered to police

Australian Firearm Amnesty, Buyback and Destruction Totals

Official tallies and media-reported numbers, 1987-2012

http://www.gunpolicy.org/documents/cat_view/361-public-domain-documents

Wal-Mart Will Meet With Biden Gun Task Force

Jan 9, 2013

"Wal-Mart Stores said Wednesday it would send a representative to Washington to meet with Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday to share the company's position on the responsible sale of firearms.

At first, Wal-Mart was not going to send anyone to Biden's meeting, saying its senior leaders could not be in Washington this week and that it spoke in advance with Biden's office to share its perspective, spokesman David Tovar said."

"We underestimated the expectation to attend the meeting on Thursday in person, so we are sending an appropriate representative to participate," Tovar said.

Read entire story here

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100367058

Cult YouTube gun channel boss found shot dead on rural Georgia road

Keith Ratliff was found shot to the head but had cache of weapons near him

He ran YouTube channel with three million subscribers and all videos combined have been viewed more than a HALF BILLION times

32-year-old man leaves behind a wife and two-year-old son

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259190/Keith-Ratliff-Popular-online-guns-explosives-expert-shot-death-rural-Georgia-road.html#ixzz2HXKh3TjC

Noveske Rifleworks owner dies in single-car crash

John Noveske, the owner of Noveske Rifleworks in Grants Pass, was killed Friday in a single-car crash, according to the Oregon State Police.

Sgt. Tyler Lee said that Noveske’s 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser crossed the oncoming lane on a curve on Highway 260 and went onto the dirt shoulder, then struck two large boulders.

The vehicle rolled, ejecting Noveske.

State police said that he was not wearing a seat belt, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

A post in the Noveske Rifleworks Facebook page says in part:  “We would like to thank you for your support as we deal with our loss … John was more than just the founder of Noveske Rifleworks, he was a loving husband and father, and caring friend.

http://community.statesmanjournal.com/blogs/hookandbullet/2013/01/07/noveske-rifleworks-owner-dies-in-single-car-crash

More on Noveske...

Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters

John Noveske is one of the most celebrated battle rifle manufacturers in America. His rifles, are widely recognized as some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware ever created. (I own one of his rifles, and it's a masterpiece of a machine that just keeps on running.) Sadly, John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013.

According to the Outdoor Wire, his car "traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and Mr. Noveske was ejected."

But barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

That was the last post he ever made.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_Noveske_mysterious_death_car_crash.html#ixzz2HaJr1JHD

Machine guns requested for U.S. nuclear sites due to ‘radiological sabotage’ concerns

January 10, 2013

"Title: Enhanced firepower sought to fend off ‘radiological sabotage’ at nuclear sites

Source: The Hill

Author: Ben Goad

Date: Jan 9, 2013

h/t RadChick

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is moving forward with plans to outfit security guards protecting spent fuel storage sites at power plants with machine guns and other high-capacity weapons.

A supplemental proposed rule to be published Thursday in the Federal Register amends a 2011 regulation giving personnel at the sites “an expanded arsenal of weapons, including machine guns and semi-automatic, large capacity, assault weapons.” [...]

“The proposed action could reduce the risk that public health will be affected by radiological releases because of the increased likelihood of a successful repulsion of an attack,” the agency contends in the proposal. "

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/276315-enhanced-firepower-sought-to-fend-off-radiological-sabotage-at-nuclear-sites

http://enenews.com/nrc-machine-guns-nuclear-sites-due-concerns-radiological-sabotage

Machine guns requested for U.S. nuclear sites due to ‘radiological sabotage’ concerns

January 10, 2013

"Title: Enhanced firepower sought to fend off ‘radiological sabotage’ at nuclear sites

Source: The Hill

Author: Ben Goad

Date: Jan 9, 2013

h/t RadChick

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is moving forward with plans to outfit security guards protecting spent fuel storage sites at power plants with machine guns and other high-capacity weapons.

A supplemental proposed rule to be published Thursday in the Federal Register amends a 2011 regulation giving personnel at the sites “an expanded arsenal of weapons, including machine guns and semi-automatic, large capacity, assault weapons.” [...]

“The proposed action could reduce the risk that public health will be affected by radiological releases because of the increased likelihood of a successful repulsion of an attack,” the agency contends in the proposal. "

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/276315-enhanced-firepower-sought-to-fend-off-radiological-sabotage-at-nuclear-sites

http://enenews.com/nrc-machine-guns-nuclear-sites-due-concerns-radiological-sabotage

The only radiological sabotage that will happen will originate from within the US authorities themselves... no actual terrorist actually dirties the well as such. Only the authority that is on the way out dirties the wells so the incoming suffers....

Typical DRACO mentality if we can't have it then no one is having it... eyes open people...  ;)

Wyoming Ban On Federal Gun Bans Proposed By State Lawmaker

A Republican state lawmaker in Wyoming has introduced legislation to prohibit enforcement of federal gun control measures that Vice President Joe Biden is likely to recommend next week.

State Rep. Kendell Kroeker (R-Evansville) has put forward a bill making it a felony to enforce in Wyoming any federal ban on assault weapons or high-capacity gun

Kroeker said his bill, which would hit federal agents with up to five years in prison and a $50,000 fine for attempting to enforce such bans, is designed to be proactive in preserving gun rights in Wyoming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/wyoming-gun-control_n_2451438.html