The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

The Hutchison Effect : John Hutchison and Nancy Lazaryan Q&A NEW!!

My reply and follow up question

Korvex: : Thanks Nancy,

It reminds me of a project called "Synthia" :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1279988/Artificial-life-created-Craig-Venter--wipe-humanity.html

created by Craig Venter. It is rumored that he bio-engineered a "Synthia" nanobot to help with the dispersion of the oil. Mixed with Corexit without even testing it in a lab but now (again rumored) it has gotten out of control.

Have either of you heard about these? if so what are your thoughts?

Nancy/John:: yes, fully informed on Synthia

lots of Morgellions on the Gulf..epidemic

and MERSA..John had MERSA when we were there.

For those of you that do not know what MERSA is here is a link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004520/

Hi Korvex...

I too believe that water as well as the Earth are sentient...And I wanted to say thank you for this Q&A from John and Nancy...

My question however, is: I want to know what John and Nancy think about the "oil" of Earth?? That is, do you think it is abiotic fluid that is inherent in the Earth?? Or is it really what they claim as being the bi-product of dead ancient animals?? 

Snip from 2008:

A study published in Science Magazine today presents new evidence supporting the abiotic theory for the origin of oil, which asserts oil is a natural product the Earth generates constantly rather than a "fossil fuel" derived from decaying ancient forests and dead dinosaurs.

Read more: Discovery backs theory oil not 'fossil fuel' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=45838#ixzz1WqdY7D3m

Thank you for your time and interest..

Cz

8)

Hi Korvex...

I too believe that water as well as the Earth are sentient...And I wanted to say thank you for this Q&A from John and Nancy...

My question however, is: I want to know what John and Nancy think about the "oil" of Earth?? That is, do you think it is abiotic fluid that is inherent in the Earth?? Or is it really what they claim as being the bi-product of dead ancient animals?? 

Snip from 2008:

A study published in Science Magazine today presents new evidence supporting the abiotic theory for the origin of oil, which asserts oil is a natural product the Earth generates constantly rather than a "fossil fuel" derived from decaying ancient forests and dead dinosaurs.

Read more: Discovery backs theory oil not 'fossil fuel' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=45838#ixzz1WqdY7D3m

Thank you for your time and interest..

Cz

8)

Thanks for the question Czar, they will be out of town for the next 10 days so I will post it to them when they get back.

Thank you Korvex this is quite interesting.  MRSA...on the gulf...that is also interesting, Can believe the Morgellan's too...nano tech..infecting humans..breezy

BHD thanks for those links. The first time I had heard of John Hutchinson was on the Bezerk thread someone posted a link to his videos and I listened to him play music to the Gulf of Mexico. Made me remember the day my world changed forever and I found a whole group of people all on an amazing journey. Thanks :-*

From what I understand, not much.  Most of what he did have down, the government took when they raided his home. Everything else he does from memory. In fact he said that with his experiments in the video's he was not always able to achieve the same results. When the US "Invited" him down to show them what he did, he also couldn't reproduce the results so he told them all he knew and they sent him packing.

one could ponder if it was a simple case of him not being able to produce results (on that day) or "them" having some sort of tech on them to ensure his demonstration didn't succeed on that particular occasion...

thanks for posting about his work, it was all new to me. if i may i would like to ask you to ask john if cannabis or hallucinogens have ever played a part in his approach to his work- that is to say has some notion entered the landscape of his thinking whilst high (sativa) or stoned (indica) or tripping (shooms etc) or hey! a mixture of "enhancers" carefully tailored to expand cognitive boundaries? i can fully comprehend that he might not want to comment on that and equally fully respect if you felt it was inappropriate to ask him. cheers.

From what I understand, not much.  Most of what he did have down, the government took when they raided his home. Everything else he does from memory. In fact he said that with his experiments in the video's he was not always able to achieve the same results. When the US "Invited" him down to show them what he did, he also couldn't reproduce the results so he told them all he knew and they sent him packing.

one could ponder if it was a simple case of him not being able to produce results (on that day) or "them" having some sort of tech on them to ensure his demonstration didn't succeed on that particular occasion...

thanks for posting about his work, it was all new to me. if i may i would like to ask you to ask john if cannabis or hallucinogens have ever played a part in his approach to his work- that is to say has some notion entered the landscape of his thinking whilst high (sativa) or stoned (indica) or tripping (shooms etc) or hey! a mixture of "enhancers" carefully tailored to expand cognitive boundaries? i can fully comprehend that he might not want to comment on that and equally fully respect if you felt it was inappropriate to ask him. cheers.

Hi Tocaboar,

Yeah sorry , I don't think im comfortable enough to ask them a question that could possibly implicate either of them on the use of illegal substances.

But... they are back from vacation now and are looking forward to answering any other questions our members may have.

Guest BHD

Hi Korvex, with so many interesting topics popping up daily, it's easy for threads to get buried! I am not a fan of 'bumping' so I will pop this back on front page with a question. Would be nice to have q few racked up when they get back from vacation.

Q: have you ever been approached by military/govt/private sector to 'weaponise' your work? History shows us that folks like Tesla start with great ideas that seem to get twisted by the above mentioned. Has this ever occured with you guys?

Q: do you think that if every person on the planet contributed to a sound or thought (single clear thought/vibration/intent) that a measurable effect could be recorded? Has this ever been used, in your opinion either negatively or positively before?

Q: we've read that whales and dolphins are able to heal themselves with sonics. Do you foresee healing centres using your technicques eventually being set up to treat disease and injury.

Q: the organism that you recorded. In your opinion, was it using the oil as a vehicle, or was it the substance itself black and goopy? Do you think the organism is of this World, actually a fluid mechanism of Gaia, or extraterrestrial in nature?

Q: did you have a nice break.

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

Thanks Korvex for the thread and for Q&A with Hutchison.

I think you will like the work of Alexander Lauterwasser who is working on a theory of the evolution by vibration/frequencies.

http://www.wasserklangbilder.de/

I am an art director, I found his work during a Web search brainstorming session for a multimedia show. I also have a friend who's working, for fine arts, on the same kind of things for demonstrative art.

This is not extreme as Hutchison effect is but it is in the same branch of idea.

Some of BHD's questions answered

hum weapons?  millitary yes inscom  then dod macdonnel douglas canada dsti  boeing  last was rumfields gruop in 2006  pentagon show and tell that they did  as i understand it the russians had similiar technology and the col wanted  not to be caught the only weapons i like are cannons black powder history guns  i turned them all down  i still have the old contracts

q no 2 art bell proved this on coasttocoastam.com mass  thuoghts from his coast audiances

healing yes see slideshare on 11 cps healing shared by navy friend yes healing centers  music is healing as well and positive thinking and advanced life exstention maybe angel nancy can  show more cheers

LINKS WHERE YOU WILL FIND ALL LINKS

http://www.myspace.com/johnkhutchison http://www.facebook.com/john.k.hutchison SOCIAL NETWORKS see pictures videos

,http://www.slideshare.net/johnkhutchison/documents  PAPER PDF FILES www.ireport.com tag search "eastpoint" new westminster" and "rice" 

"http://www.youtube.com/user/johnkhutchison1?feature=mhum    BLOG http://www.johnkhutchison.blogspot.com

film footage www.gryphponproductions.com  contact peter

MACHINE TOOL AND PROTOTYPES

www.millanyangle.com BEST IN THE USA

Here's the questions asked by BHD answered by Nancy

Answers under questions

Q: have you ever been approached by military/govt/private sector to 'weaponize' your work? History shows us that folks like Tesla start with great ideas that seem to get twisted by the above mentioned. Has this ever occured with you guys?

We repeatedly asked for people from local, state and federal agencies (and the military) to come, examine and participate in what we are doing. The FBI stopped me at the border (coming from Canada to the U.S.) and interrogated me. I asked why THEY were not defending the people along the Gulf of Mexico from the attack by the foreign entity, BP Oil. At that point, the interrogation ended.

Q: do you think that if every person on the planet contributed to a sound or thought (single clear thought/vibration/intent) that a measurable effect could be recorded? Has this ever been used, in your opinion either negatively or positively before? 

Yes, I am of the opinion that the mind(s) of humans is extremely powerful. Keeping us all collectively programmed is imperative for those that "control things". "Prayer" is an example of "positive use".  Fear, greed, advertising, competition are examples of "negative use".

Q: we've read that whales and dolphins are able to heal themselves with sonics. Do you foresee healing centers using your techniques eventually being set up to treat disease and injury.

Everything can be identified by the specific frequency it produces. YOU can change YOUR frequency. (Mind over matter). I don't think healing centers will use our techniques to treat disease and injury.  However, I hope people will come to a greater understand of who THEY ARE.

Q: the organism that you recorded. In your opinion, was it using the oil as a vehicle, or was it the substance itself black and goopy? Do you think the organism is of this World, actually a fluid mechanism of Gaia, or extraterrestrial in nature?

There have been 13 "black goo slime plumes" documented along the Gulf of Mexico. Each is several miles long and hundreds of yards wide. These "plumes" move along the Gulf about 2 feet below the surface. Perhaps the "black plume" that came into Indian Creek was part of one of these "plumes".

I saw things that made me think I had lost my mind. And I recorded many of these things. I have come to the conclusion that we are NOT "alone", that there are "living entities" that exist without manifesting as matter (energy beings), and we had better figure out just how we fit into this glorious fabric of the Universe.

Q: did you have a nice break.

It was nice seeing my mom. And sad. Lots of things happening on Earth and I don't know if I will ever see her "alive" again.

Thanks Korvex, nice to see you back again and healthy :)

ps. Just a suggestion: You can start different topics on this "Hutchison Effect" board corresponding to the different questions and answers on this subject ... or keep it all in one thread  8)

Thank you Acolyte! and thanks to all our members here for the well wishes.

I have invited John and Nancy to come by Chani and take a look. I think their input on several of the topics here would be beneficial.

Thank you Acolyte! and thanks to all our members here for the well wishes.

I have invited John and Nancy to come by Chani and take a look. I think their input on several of the topics here would be beneficial.

That sounds great Korvex  ;D

Just a suggestion: You can start different topics on this "Hutchison Effect" board corresponding to the different questions and answers on the subject. Its your choice.

;D

Thanks Korvex for spending the time and effort to bring this information to us and thank John and his wife for sharing this information with us.

I would like to know what type of crystals he has used in his experiments

Thanks for the question Bollywasher, Ive sent it off and will post the reply as soon as I get it.

Well I still haven't heard anything back from them so either they are on vacation or they have gotten tired of answering questions....time will tell.

If they do come by and check out this thread, I want to say a special thank you to John and Nancy for taking the time out of their busy lives to answer our questions.  Live long and prosper!

As I hadn't heard from John or Nancy for a while now, I sent them an email to ask how they are doing. Here's the response I received.

Fukushima blew March 2011.

We tracked the contamination. One of the major areas hit was Minnesota, our home.

In April 2011 we left the Gulf of Mexico and May 1st arrived back in Minnesota.

John had remodulated the equipment to operate as a shield against the radioactive contamination. In Minnesota, it worked.

From the Japan nuclear disaster, there was enough radioactive contamination blown into the atmosphere to kill everything on Earth. A slow, painful death over the course of 5 to 25 years.

The area between the Pacific and the Cascades mountains has been hit especially hard, as the mountains "catch" the clouds coming over from Japan, and the west coast gets huge accumulations of radioactive contamination.

April 2012, we packed up everything and moved, permanently, to the southern coast of Oregon. We traveled in a converted bus that was a "mobile lab" with the equipment running. We now have a building on the coast, increased the effectiveness. Since we have arrived the radiation levels have dropped dramatically.

Fukushima is teetering and tottering on again exploding....with many times more contamination than what was released in March of 2011.

John is working on building additional equipment that we hope will increase the range of what we are doing, and in preparation for another huge release of radioactive contamination.

Peace. Be well.

Nancy

Sounds like they are pretty busy and working hard to help humanity as best as they can. 

As I hadn't heard from John or Nancy for a while now, I sent them an email to ask how they are doing. Here's the response I received.

Fukushima blew March 2011.

We tracked the contamination. One of the major areas hit was Minnesota, our home.

In April 2011 we left the Gulf of Mexico and May 1st arrived back in Minnesota.

John had remodulated the equipment to operate as a shield against the radioactive contamination. In Minnesota, it worked.

From the Japan nuclear disaster, there was enough radioactive contamination blown into the atmosphere to kill everything on Earth. A slow, painful death over the course of 5 to 25 years.

The area between the Pacific and the Cascades mountains has been hit especially hard, as the mountains "catch" the clouds coming over from Japan, and the west coast gets huge accumulations of radioactive contamination.

April 2012, we packed up everything and moved, permanently, to the southern coast of Oregon. We traveled in a converted bus that was a "mobile lab" with the equipment running. We now have a building on the coast, increased the effectiveness. Since we have arrived the radiation levels have dropped dramatically.

Fukushima is teetering and tottering on again exploding....with many times more contamination than what was released in March of 2011.

John is working on building additional equipment that we hope will increase the range of what we are doing, and in preparation for another huge release of radioactive contamination.

Peace. Be well.

Nancy

Sounds like they are pretty busy and working hard to help humanity as best as they can.

Thanks for the update Korvex  :)

Thanks Korvex.

Good to hear there are still people doing their best to bail us out.

Keep us informed

I think this is the same John Hutchinson:

http://www.life-ray.org/life-ray.org/Welcome.html

This is the new nonprofit organisation that is developing John Hutchison’s technology for the elimination of radioactive waste

Here's another link:

http://www.slideshare.net/johnkhutchison/hutchison-effect

Apologies if this has been posted already.

• Like 1

Nice to see you posting Anonymous

Question for the Hutchinsons;

Can you use crystal cells in conjunction with leyden jars to produce a field variance with no input? ( set in series using magnets instead of wire?) And can you use one pipe for both primary and secondary coils? If so what are the ratios used for resonant field with spark gap capabilities?

Thanks! :)

For combatting radiation from Fukushima this is from John and Nancy  Tx Reddwolf

Fukushima Emergency, what can we do?

January 2, 2014

Regarding Anti-Radiation Reseach Wave form tech : (This goes out to Grumpier as well), From the Hutchinson/ Lazarion peeps....

Dear All,

My husband, John Hutchison is a man of few words.
I have been the bridge for communicating with others the amazing work that John is doing, eliminating radioactive contamination.

In 2005 a paper written by Ken Shoulders was presented to MIT --use the Hutchison's technology to eliminate radioactive contamination. In the past, Shoulders had developed micro-electronics with MIT, so one would think they would be receptive. Diagrams and results were part of the paper submitted. There was no response from MIT. Ken Shoulders recently died of cancer. He lived in San Francisco.
So, "they" already know how to fix the mess, but "they" are not doing so.

We established a nonprofit, Life Ray (www.life-ray.org) to be the method of OPEN SOURCING and GIVING FOR FREE Hutchison's knowledge and technology to eliminate radioactive contamination.
Life Ray is located on the southern coast of Oregon. We have a large amount of equipment that we are currently using to create a type of frequency shield. The radiation contacts the shield and is quickly made inert -- no longer radioactive. However the area we can reach is limited, with effectiveness dropping off around a 100 mile radius. We are "safe", others are not.
snip

http://fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com/2014/01/regarding-anti-radiation-reseach-wave.html

Here is a video about this technique  (I will tell  you that the vid did stop and start for me many times, but it did play)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18f5ta_elimination-of-radioactive-contamination-what-you-can-you_tech

• Like 6