The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Icanseeatoms

UK FLOODING & Europe Weather - 2012-2013-2014 ( Re-Titled )

Hi kerbie, those storms really look unbelievable, the waves battering the coast showing even the seawalls didn't stand up to them.  Stay safe all of our UK members.

Ocean wave image looks like man's face

face_in_wave_embed.jpg

A spooky face is created by the spray from a wave hitting the harbor in Dorset, England. Photo: Simon Emmett

In the photo, the spray from a 30-foot wave takes the shape of a bearded man's face, with nose, lips and chin clearly visible.

The image was taken by Simon Emmett, who was taking photographs of waves breaking at the Cobb, a man-made harbour in the coastal town Lyme Regis.

Link: http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/21312346/amazing-photo-ocean-wave-image-looks-like-mans-face/

• Like 6

Worst winter rainfall since 1766 in parts of Britain

February 6, 2014

flood-waters-emsworth-uk-march-2008-lg.j

"Britain announced emergency funding Thursday to cope with devastating floods after what officials said had been likely the worst spell of winter rainfall in at least 248 years.

Prime Minister David Cameron's government has faced criticism for its handling of a crisis that has left swathes of the country under water, with a key railway line washed away.

Several people had to be rescued from deluged homes on Thursday while more storms are expected this weekend.

Across the English Channel, France's western tip was placed on alert for flooding as high tides wreaked havoc along Europe's Atlantic coast.

Britain's Communities Secretary Eric Pickles said the government would make an extra �30 million ($48 million, 36 million euros) available for emergency repairs, on top of �100 million announced by Cameron on Wednesday.

Pickles said the winter was the "wettest since George III was on the throne", referring to Britain's monarch from 1760-1820.

He added that flood victims have "literally been through hell and high water".

Britain's Meterological Office released figures confirming Pickles' assessment.

For southern England, "regional statistics suggest that this is one of, if not the most, exceptional periods of winter rainfall in at least 248 years", it said in a statement.

Parts of the region received five months of rainfall between December 12 and January 31.

The rainy winter has set records tumbling, being the wettest combined period of December and January across the United Kingdom since 1910, the Met Office said.

It was also the windiest December since 1969, based on the occurrence of winds over 69 mph.

For England alone it was the wettest December to January since 1876-1877 and the second wettest since rainfall records began in 1766."

snip

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Worst_winter_rainfall_since_1766_in_parts_of_Britain_999.html

Stay safe all our friends being affected by this weather.

Strong winds throughout the day have battered the UK , coastal and low land lying areas continue to be badly affected.

Storm CHARLIE begins its decent upon our shores this evening 20.00 pm

http://rt.com/news/uk-charlie-storm-weather-191/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Britain is readying itself for a historic storm set to batter its coast this weekend, with warnings of strong gales and enormous waves. The center of approaching 'Mega Storm Charlie’ is more intense than the Great Storm of 1987, meteorologists say.

“Gales across England and Wales, severe across southwest and southern coasts” are anticipated as early as Saturday night, according to the Met Office. Winds of up to 80mph have been detected, accompanied by up to 1.6 inches (40mm) of rain. The rain is expected to batter the UK for six hours.

Stay safe UK

Icanseeatoms. 

• Like 1

UK floods: Storm-hit regions braced for more bad weather

February 8, 2014

VIDEO AT LINK

"Southern parts of the UK are again being hit by rain and strong winds with forecasters warning of gales to come.

The Met Office has issued an amber warning for high winds in south Wales and south-west England, with 60-70 mph coastal gusts and large waves expected.

Coastguards in Cornwall say they are expecting "phenomenal" waves off shore, possibly reaching 45ft (14m) in height.

More than 5,000 homes have been flooded since the bad weather started in December.

Chris Buckler reports from Kingsand in Cornwall, where properties have been badly damaged by the weather.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26097328#

Reports of a landslip west of Yeovil near Crewkerne cuts off Devon and Cornwall to the rest of the UK by rail
February 8, 2014

by rpeasland

5784743-large.jpg

Crewkerne Train Station

"There are reports that a landslip near Crewkerne has blocked all lines west of Yeovil Junction – cutting off the whole of Devon and Cornwall by rail. Dorset Transport informed passengers via Twitter that buses will replace trains between Yeovil Junction and Exeter.

There are initial suggestions that the line could remain closed for up to a week.

The disruption adds to the fact that the Whiteball Tunnell is also blocked and the track at Dawlish is collapsed.

The Dorset Transport Twitter account added: “The last remaining rail route into Devon is now blocked by a landslip at Crewkerne. Devon and Cornwall now cut off from the rest of the UK by rail."

snip

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Reports-landslip-west-Yeovil-near-Crewkerne-cuts/story-20589921-detail/story.html

Everyone subjected to any of these storms take care and remain safe.

Tx Reddwolf

Read more: http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Reports-landslip-west-Yeovil-near-Crewkerne-cuts/story-20589921-detail/story.html#ixzz2sneR5BTs

• Like 1

Severe Weather Warning

February 11, 2014

UK_WARNING_103.jpg?8975030

Red is high risk, yellow is moderate, blue is low, gray is no risk

Severe Weather Warning for Severe Gales and Heavy Rain

Confidence is growing for another severe spell of weather to affect many parts of the country on Wednesday as a rapidly deepening storm system (Storm Tini) sweeps across the country, potentially tracking north-eastwards along a line from western Ireland to central Scotland.

On the southern flank of this storm we are watching for gale or severe gale force southerly winds gusting up to 75mph around southern and south-western coasts of England and Wales to develop as the main band of rain sweeps through before the winds veer more south-westerly in the wake of the rain band but potentially increase in strength to storm force with gusts of up to 90mph with the peak of these winds likely to be during Wednesday afternoon and evening across coastal areas of Wales and northwest England including the Isle of Man. Even for inland regions gusts could reach 70mph which will be strong enough to bring damage and disruption, particularly with sodden ground conditions making trees more susceptible to being uprooted.

Heavy rain will bring additional flooding problems with another 10-20mm of rainfall expected from this system.

This Severe Weather Warning will be updated regularly.
---END---

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/warnings.asp

Stay Safe Everyone.

• Like 1

interesting as i was told years ago, it will keep getting worse, just when you think it can't get any worse it will.  The fact that the weather is winding itself up at almost exactly the same time as the money system is about to change is also what I was told to be on the lookout for.

So now I need to wait and see if when the money turns back to gold and banking is put back in its rightful place will the weather also turn back to calm? If it does then you know the weather we are having now is not a natural thing but a war within a war beyond our understanding of things (mostly).

Question: Is this our own higher consciousness rebelling against oppression, our collective higher selves fighting the good fight to free ourselves of this mental prison we find ourselves in here on earth, is this the real fight, is the weather being driven by our collective selves and when oppression is driven from the surface of planet earth will the light shine through again maybe for the first time ever on this planet.

I have to think like this slightly outside the box, it's the only thing that makes any sense to me as I try and understand the proficiencies as told to me. So far everything I was told has manifest, and the gold thing seems to be the last key to this puzzle. Will it be allowed to happen is the next question, will we rebel to the point that the weather gets so bad we bring things to a stand still on planet earth until this problem is resolved. ?????

• Like 5

Question: Is this our own higher consciousness rebelling against oppression, our collective higher selves fighting the good fight to free ourselves of this mental prison we find ourselves in here on earth, is this the real fight, is the weather being driven by our collective selves and when oppression is driven from the surface of planet earth will the light shine through again maybe for the first time ever on this planet.

Hey Blue....as far as I 'feel' this is the truth of this 'time'!

This day I thought that this weather may be a result of 'us'.......

:-

• Like 1

Some  posts on Twitter from around the country -  shocked.gif

Blimey! Had to hang on to a telegraph pole, the wind was so fierce! LOOK OUT! FLYING COWS!!!.......

Thank God for TV reporters standing outside in the wind & rain to tell us that it's windy & raining!  pic.twitter.com/yTqQrJjT5z

something big just blew past my window in Manchester. I think it was Liverpool.

This amazing photo is actually Sennen in Cornwall   pic.twitter.com/0LZ7YdwPfd

(pic) of Stonegate - the track has since been removed to allow us to reinstate the embankment . pic.twitter.com/v46BV4OfJf

MeteoGroup UK@WeatherCast_UK   1h 
Aberdaron breaks today's record again. A gust of 108mph was recorded there in the last hour   pic.twitter.com/NLLSH8Ycci

M62 particularly bad at the minute with wind    pic.twitter.com/75ZgvcTM4E

There is a lot of opinion that the situation in many areas is much worse than the media is reporting .

BBC now reporting that 87,000 homes in Wales are without power, and 18,000 in England.

Satellite radar map  -

http://www.eldoradocountyweather.com/forecast/europe/radar/europe-radar-loop.php

• Like 2

Wow, 92 mph winds recorded where i work today. Five libraries closed due to trees falling and windows blown in, power going out in mine (librarian here incase you hadn't guessed). Took me 2 hours to get home (usually a 45 minute drive) and then had no power or water for 8 hours. Electric back on now but cutting every 20 minutes. Thankfully no flooding for me as I live on a mountain  :)

• Like 3

thank you all for the reports and especialy the first hand

hang in there boys and gals

T

• Like 1

Ah yes no risk in the republic, so grey it is... Hmmm I wonder what knocked over the two trees in the garden.

Severe Weather Warning

February 11, 2014

UK_WARNING_103.jpg?8975030

Red is high risk, yellow is moderate, blue is low, gray is no risk

Severe Weather Warning for Severe Gales and Heavy Rain

Confidence is growing for another severe spell of weather to affect many parts of the country on Wednesday as a rapidly deepening storm system (Storm Tini) sweeps across the country, potentially tracking north-eastwards along a line from western Ireland to central Scotland.

On the southern flank of this storm we are watching for gale or severe gale force southerly winds gusting up to 75mph around southern and south-western coasts of England and Wales to develop as the main band of rain sweeps through before the winds veer more south-westerly in the wake of the rain band but potentially increase in strength to storm force with gusts of up to 90mph with the peak of these winds likely to be during Wednesday afternoon and evening across coastal areas of Wales and northwest England including the Isle of Man. Even for inland regions gusts could reach 70mph which will be strong enough to bring damage and disruption, particularly with sodden ground conditions making trees more susceptible to being uprooted.

Heavy rain will bring additional flooding problems with another 10-20mm of rainfall expected from this system.

This Severe Weather Warning will be updated regularly.

---END---

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/warnings.asp

Stay Safe Everyone.

From 'The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events', a Seth book:  (About halfway through):

To some extent or another man's desires and emotions merge with the physical aspects of nature as you understand it, so that such storms or disasters are as much the result of psychological activity as they are of weather conditions.

From me:

With all the supposedly sophisticated weather forecasting gear that is around, why is it that the weatherman is so often wrong?  Maybe charting police reports would be a more accurate method, or even political, medical, etc announcements detrimental to the masses.

• Like 3

First Hand reports is it , ok i will play along.

We' re all doomed i tell ya , doomed.  ( Frazier Dads Army )

http://youtu.be/w7RIgs3eygo

Flood defences causing funnelling of surface water ( including major rivers )  from one town or village down to the next , widening out at non - defenced areas and low land lying areas causing complete and utter devastation to those affected.

Bridges , roads , infrastructure at some points impassible 

South of my locale on the River Severn flooded to f*ck , high and low tides , bridges open and close accordingly .

Attempted to go shopping today, Wow , i think people are waking up here as the car park was totally full with vehicles, and on a friday too, a work day @ 12.30 , unusual i know. Panic buying !!!

My little island is starting to have its own little islands.

Little birdie tells me more is to come

Sodden earth , downed trees , high winds , cold temps , water table to the max , power outages , food & fuel shortages , shelters , just a regular occurrence to those who would live in such climates.

Me , I'm home safe and sound now , I'm on a hill 50 odd meters above present sea level - for now.

Stay safe UK   :-*       

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 5

Water table to the max, yes interesting how much affected by the moon it is full tonight, though warmer and more calm it has become. A convergence of high tides and previous and persistent rainfall are a disaster. What you though, the water table may be influenced as much by the moon as a period causing over saturation combined with internal forces that lead to changing the dynamic of the water table, aquifers and general subterranean waterways we know little about, as I'm there is all to going son that we can't see as much as we can.

However I have to say weather such as this is n to unusual in recent times and even in my life time. I was flying out of london and reading this threads a few weeks ago and I was thinking I might be delayed but no no problems what so ever even with the rain and wind.

There has been more oddness to weather I will give it that, at times we've had uncanny patterns and a move away from definable seasons. Now however it feels as if seasons are once again,asking themselves known by their descriptive characteristics.

Thames risk-to-life flood warnings downgraded

February 17, 2014

_73046090_73046089.jpg

Severe flood warnings along the Thames - such as in Chertsey, Surrey - have been downgraded

"The lives of people living along the Thames are considered no longer at risk as the Environment Agency has downgraded its severe flood warnings there.

But people are still urged to be vigilant, with high water levels expected to remain owing to more rain.

Two severe flood warnings remain in place in the South West.

Meanwhile, the government has urged insurers to deal with flood claims as quickly as possible.

As the prime minister earlier unveiled a £10m fund to help businesses recover from floods, his spokesman confirmed No 10 would hold a meeting with insurers on Tuesday.

David Cameron is urging the industry to offer more help to dry out the UK's 5,000-plus flooded properties.

The Met Office currently has a yellow "be aware" warning for rain in south-west England.

_73038691_73038689.jpg

The situation in the worst-hit areas of the Thames, such as Hurley, Berkshire, is expected to improve this week

snip

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26233263#

Let's hope their rain stops now so they can dry out and stay well.