The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

Here is an interesting twist on the above CNN getting in on the act

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr

This was not filmed by CNN but by a News station in Denver. CNN just picked up the story.

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high...y-over-denver/

Video of the UFO's are on the attached link.

"Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver

Posted on: 9:37 pm, November 8, 2012, by Heidi Hemmat, updated on: 09:57pm, November 8, 2012

DENVER – It’s a mile high mystery in the skies over Denver.

Strange objects caught on camera flying over the city and nobody can explain it.

We first learned about these sightings when a metro area man, who does not want to be identified brought us his home video. He captured the images on his digital camera from a hilltop in Federal Heights looking south toward downtown Denver.

He said, “The flying objects appear around noon or 1:00 p.m. at least a couple of times a week.” The strangest part is they are flying too fast to see with the naked eye, but when we slowed down the video, several UFOs appear.

We altered the color contrast to make it easier to see. You can take a look for yourself by watching the video clip.

We wanted to verify the video we saw was legitimate and not doctored in anyway. So our photojournalist set up his camera in the same spot, and shot video from just before noon until just after 1:00 p.m. He also captured something unexplained on video.

Aviation expert Steve Cowell is a former commercial pilot, instructor and FAA accident prevention counselor.

He thought he would have a logical explanation, until he watched the video. “That is not an airplane, that is not a helicopter, those are not birds, I can’t identify it,” he said. He also told us the objects are not insects.

He said he knows of no aircraft that flies as fast. He did tell us there is one other possibility. “Perhaps there’s some sort of debris that is being raised up by some of the atmospheric winds.”

But in his professional opinion, “As it fits the definition, it’s an unidentified flying object.”

The FAA tracks all air traffic in Colorado and across the country. The FAA sent us a statement that says, “We`ve checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity you described…nor have any of our employees observed anything of this nature either visually or on their radar displays.”

The North American Aerospace Defense Command is located in Colorado Springs. It keeps an eye on the skies in case of an air attack against the United States.

NORAD sent us this statement, “Our Command Center reviewed their records and they did not have any noted air activity in the Denver area during the times you indicated.”

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

So are they UFOs? A secret military test? Floating debris?

The answer is anything but clear. What do you think this UFO is?"

This just in, i dont know what to make of it,

Published on Nov 15, 2012 by Suspicious0bservers

All this footage is of CNN at the beginning of the 11:00am EST news hour with Ashley Banfield.

Icanseeatoms.

Here is a video that I took last month with my phone, I didn't see anything at the time but when I saw it played back on a larger screen I noticed this UFO in the background...look in front of the propeller where the white cloud meets the blue sky and you will see it.

! Private video

Is one allowed to be an idiot at Chani, would one be forgiven for the misdirection of Chani members and posting misleading information,( quite innocently i might add ) even when the source is from a  respected individual or group of people.

Are we individual enough to discern truth from lie, fact from fiction, right and wrong, i expect the answer to be a resounding yes.

Chani is Respect, for each one of us in this family, no flaming, no trolling, no backstabbing. Live and let live.

There is, No , - one up man-ship, or im better than you, it is just not needed or wanted or invited or otherwise at Chani.

Whats the point of this post i hear you ask, simply put, i may have made a mistake in posting this video :

When you see the next video it may become clearer as to why :

Iron Dome !!! until today i had never heard of it but,  the precise formation of the  ( UFOs ) is strange, but im no military expert in Iron Dome Tech. As the thread title says, You Be The Judge.

Icanseeatoms.

Giant UFO Cigar Fly Out a Volcano in Mexico 2012

This is Popocatepetl..the same volcano that Phillip posted with the cigar shaped UFO going into it.

Great find Red... lets see how they explain that one.. LOL actually I am noticing that there are no responses coming out as these become more common place , interesting times.

Great find Red... lets see how they explain that one.. LOL actually I am noticing that there are no responses coming out as these become more common place , interesting times.

Hush Phillip, It's just a weather-balloon. You know that ...  ;D

Silence is far from the preferred expression of ignorance which is usually violence in one form or another. That said, whomever willfully holds the news rooms back from airing factual information on the UFO's are themselves committing an act of violence by knowingly twisting the minds of peoples and the bodies of entire cultures.

Or, the news agencies hold back on non-event stories for fear of loosing credibility - that's a poetic note...

Or, the slave-minds gobbling up the programmed messages are unable to relate to outside existence from within the grid-lock of modern dogma. It f**** up the programming!

Or, UFO's are not part of the economy, hence they either do not exist or have to be kept secret until market release date.

;D nice one.

Pretty cool camera man. If anything materialized in front of me I'd totally loose it, especially if it was the size of a frickin star destoyer!

After that I'd pull myself together and beg for a ride.

Oh my, Lonestarr you really know how to make one laugh.

BUT, the moment you get that ride, tell them to pick me up also pls  ;D

Btw, lots of debunkers are hammering with the FAKE, BS, etc posts on YouTube over this video.

But what i did notice when that thing came over the car was the sound of the air displacement (i think).

About the ship materializing i can't say much except wasn't he too close to the electrical wires to get no reaction at all?

OK thanks to Agent Smith for bringing my attention to this one..pretty fascinating..

UFO Are HERE NOW amazing video 2012

Published on Jul 29, 2012 by izabela bien

Great footage, I encourage everyone to get a telescope and try this on their own.

If an "Average Joe" can get this so can you.

Be your own investigative reporter!

Fb Anastasia Beavenhouser

His name is John Lenard Walson

He has a channel https://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLenardWalson

He hasn't really done any recordings on these objects since late 2009 after which he disappeared from the internet for a while.

By chance my electronic expressions of gratitude got mixed up in Johns part of cyberspace, and he mistook me for Jose Escamilla who made the moon movies. This resulted in a short e-mail conversation that ended when he and I finally realized I was not who he thought I was. Nonetheless he happened to reveal or insinuate is probably the right word for it that he was under surveillance from unmarked black helicopters, and even had been kidnapped off the street in England where he lives. At least that's what I got out of the comments he made. As it turns out Jose wanted to use the photage in his film, but John wouldn't agree to the terms.

Anyways, Jose's films can be seen here. Quite amazing, really.

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/moon-rising-the-nasa-cover-up-2/

MOON RISING: The NASA cover up

and further down the page

CELESTIAL: Towers and Buildings on the Moon

And John's channel on the link above is worth a dig. Especially the early entries. Lately he has been recording the wireless signals from CCTV night-vision cameras observing empty fields and whatnot. That in itself is weird enough to be interesting, but the early entries of the Moon are really something - and of cause the space machines.

Quote from Keshe forum:

"This video captured in Jerusalem was the very first thing which I had on my mind when Mr. Keshe was talking about light as residuum of interaction of two or more strong magnetic and gravitational systems. (In this case earth and that space craft)

I was always wondering why these space crafts glow like light bulb, I knew there must by some reason for it... Since I know informations from Mr. Keshe about interaction of different magravs I have no doubts about the right reason for glowing space crafts on the sky..."

And after Keshe asked everyone to analyse the angle of departure of the craft here was his explanation.

"If one goes over some of my writings in the past and the ones in the NASA forum and in some of my papers, I have always said straight vertical takeoff with these crafts is like jumping from the top of the Eiffel tower without a parachute and hoping to survive the experience.

Therefore in these flights for rapid descend and ascend, you always chose an angle between 5- 15 degree from the vertical or horizontal line for drop and entry from the reference point of origin for safety reasons.

These angles of trajectory allows certain magnetic field’s interlaying gap between the craft Magravs and the earth Magravs fields.

In these fast motions one does not choose full head-on friction course , but sliding effects, and this gives a better safety margin factor if any rapid field changes in either system occurs during the decent or ascend of the system at high speeds.

Thus; when you see videos like this with taking off, landing and rapid changes in space during flight, these degree of these trajectory angles should give you the indication if you are observing areal Magravs system or not.

This applies even for elevation in midair from one height to another or for side motion.

Circular and 180 degree turns and motions are created in different ways of using the reactors of the systems.

Please note that I frequently use the term “reactors”, as single reactor combination is literally not very good for use in these systems.

This range of angles( 5-15) of descend and ascend is one of the indications of real systems and of course not the only one, when one is observing videos or 3 dimensional effect recordings of these types of flights.

In the Jerusalem case there are certain activities in the background with military forces and the system rapidly takes off for higher altitude for safety and hovers for its time of departure.

The sequential lights at higher altitude with flickering lights are indication of formation and waiting for a play with forces on the ground.

The sudden change of bright light at ground level to dark light at higher altitude is just when the system at higher altitude changes its Magravs strength of its outer core reactors to equal strength as the earth atmosphere Magravs strength and this creates literally no light and so the system appears to be switched off its light or just flickering of systems reactors in rotation mode are observable.

At one point in every recording on the net these all show two flashes of lights appearing and then immediately upwards motion by the system (for example at 1-15 seconds in the video blow).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ZitlrR ... re=related

This is a correct behavior for these systems, as the system is changing from hold to lift.

At this point the multiple reactor setting of the motion configuration, transfers its Magravs to extremity system reactors to protect the system during the change of the central core configuration, and then once the protection is in place and the system is supported by the outer cores for hold, these outer cores systems create their own Magravs field’s strength, and the interaction of these new Magravs in exchange with central core Magravs creates the change of field strength from center to boundary reactors, and this is the time when one observes the first light flash, as the boundary reactors create their own Magravs interaction with the atmospheric Magravs of the earth and the sudden friction of four field forces creates this flashing light.

Then at the same time the central core goes into Magnetic increase and Gravitational decrease field’s strength to create the repulsion of the craft upwards.

Then you have a second flash as the boundary reactors reduce their Magravs and the central core takes over the system.

The time lapse between the two flashes of lights and then move up is the time laps needed for change of the central core inner strength from hold to repulsion (Magnetic fields) strength and pre-planning the height to achieve once moving upwards, this takes about less than a fraction of a second.

Thus the whole motion on top of the Jerusalem is a real system and is a manmade system. And there is NO doubt about this.

Apparently there is somewhere on the net video about the recent volcano incident showing that the same light exited from the same place and about the same time, which I have not seen this second video as of yet but seen the reference on this link with exit and entry pictures.

This is what I wrote in the original section of the link that the system has to come out somewhere, and what I read indicates that the system has achieved its goal and left the area afterwards from the same porthole.

In volcanic systems one finds rare materials in principal matter strength, which are hard to produce, but easy to capture for deep space travels, these are like rare earth materials and have a huge source base strength, which these become handy for one-off loadings for food supply in deep space.

These materials are the same as those which at the moment scientists by mistake think that the heavy materials are only create in supernova condition, and I have explained in the book 4 to be published soon that production of heavy materials in matter and principal matter strength are naturally produced and occurring processes in the inner cores during the normal life of the stars and planets and not during the supernova state of the system as has been imagined up to now.

I will teach how to capture and use these principal matter field’s strength entities for production of food and fuel on earth and in deep-space in the coming times.

Thus with certainty we can say that both cases are real systems and in the Jerusalem case the source is manmade as it is not as sophisticated as the volcanic one.

My personal knowledge is that the Jerusalem flight is a Magravs system and the source known and the show had a specific purpose for it to be on a given place and time as I talked about it at the time to others around me.

We have advanced version of this system on trial at this moment and we are going through thought control development testing at the present rather than using computer control systems, which are too slow to respond for such motions in these systems.

This lift over the holy place is a real system and is and has its origin in the Middle East.

We welcome the man to the world the real spaceship technology now that we all possess the technology to develop our own flavors and systems of it to take mankind into a new dimensions of maturity.

" http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3077&start=20

Quote:

Very strange phenomena over the Neumayer Station III in Antarctica. Note the absence of the sun or moon etc, this rules out a possible reflective phenomena in my opinion. In the latter half of the video you can clearly see the flux appear or displacement before it forms into in an arch. I have no idea what this is, but whatever it is, its is very unusual. Date of phenomena: 29:11:2012

Quote:

Less than 24 hours after I posted a possible time arch or portal over the Neumayer Station in Antarctica a UFO is captured. This footage is time -lapse, so the object must be travelling at a tremendous speed, as its only visible for some two frames. Did it come through the portal?