The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

Is This One of "Ours"?? 25th Jan 2019 Mass Sighting in Tijuana

It was my hunch that the ship was reverse engineered gear....but that's just my hunch.

However I do believe we already got advancement since TR3B made its roll out---the stuff has been around for a long time already, and for the planned BS scenario of "alien invasion" might be carried out by some different and fresher looking ships, because lots of us are already familiar with the triangle shaped ships and if TR3B, and seeing large triangular shaped ship might make our reaction "oh that's Deep State crap, we shouldn't go along with them".

Published on Jan 30, 2019

• Like 1

Gloucester Double Pilots Sighting of SQUARE Lights

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/pilots-baffled-see-ufos-over-2553990

https://www.expressandstar.com/top-stories/homepage/2019/02/19/ufo-spotted-by-pilots-during-night-lesson/

And separately...

The truth is out there – are we looking for it? Britain 'could be running secret UFO study'

By Jamie Brassington | Features | Published: Feb 15, 2019 | Last Updated: Feb 19, 2019

A former defence chief believes the British government could be running a secret UFO study.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/features/2019/02/15/british-government-could-be-secretly-studying-ufos-former-defence-chief-believes/

• Like 1

UFOs and Odd “Vibraniums”: A Look at the CIA’s Weird Tweeting Habit

Micah Hanks      Feb. 28, 2019

"On Sunday night, as Americans were settling in for the beginning of the week ahead, many televisions were dialed-in to the 91st Academy Awards, held this year at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.

Notably, this year’s Oscars ceremony was the first since 1989 to be held in the absence of a host, after repeated failed attempts to secure prospectives that included Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, as well as comedian Kevin Hart (who stepped aside after a series of Tweets rose from his past and stirred controversy; it’s a social media trap that has become all-too-familiar to us these days).

However, these weren’t the only notable and controversial things happening with relation to this year’s Oscars on Twitter. As the awards were being given, many people following the proceedings on social media were surprised to see the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency chiming in.

“In #BlackPanther,” the CIA’s Tweet read, “a unique metal called #vibranium helped the fictional African nation of #Wakanda become the most technologically advanced country on the planet.” It was accompanied by a poll asking whether viewers thought  “vibranium” was “A real metal,” “Based upon real materials,” “Possible future tech,” or simply “Total fiction”, with the latter option winning at 55%. 

The Tweet was linked to a page about the CIA’s “Reel vs. Real,” described at its website as follows:

Merging the overt world of Hollywood with the covert mission of the CIA, the Agency’s “Reel vs. Real” event seeks to demystify the CIA’s mission by comparing what’s seen on TV to what happens in reality. Former CIA officers join the acclaimed creator and actors from FX’s “The Americans” on-stage at UCLA for a lively discussion about the facts vs. fiction of espionage, CIA tradecraft, and living under cover.
Although Hollywood and entertainment reporting isn’t something we focus on all that often here at MU, the occasional humor that appears on the CIA’s Twitter feed isn’t lost on us. Back in January 2018, Paul Seaburn also reported here on one of the agency’s occasional UFO-related Tweets, which featured a famous UFO photograph in conjunction with a post commemorating World UFO Day.

This wasn’t the first time the CIA used its Twitter account to make references to UFOs. Back in early 2015, as the agency Tweeted about its most-read articles from the previous year, it featured what was likely the first of its Tweets about the subject when it shared the following:

CIA-Tweet-640x536.png

The Tweet linked to an article titled “The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974,” featured as a PDF document which discussed the agency’s high-altitude tests involving the U-2 spyplane in the 1950s.

“[T]esting of the U-2 soon led to an unexpected side effect — a tremendous increase in reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs),” the report states. Two years earlier, the agency had already released historical documents pertaining to the U-2 Program, which gave the position of the famous Area 51 base near Groom Lake Nevada. There was no Tweet that accompanied this release, however, since the CIA’s Twitter account did not appear online until the following year.

In fact, the CIA’s penchant for the provocative and humorous in its Tweeting habits goes all the way back to its very first Tweet, issued on June 26, 2014, which simply stated, “We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet.”

snip

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/ufos-and-odd-vibraniums-a-look-at-the-cias-weird-tweeting-habit/

Link to that PDF:

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf

• Like 1

People are seeing these BIZARRE "static-electric" bright particles | YOU'LL see!

Not knowing where is the best thread for this, I decided to drop it here for now. After all, those lights are UAP...lol

MrMBB333                   Published on Mar 10, 2019

I suspect that with our SATURATED air with so many metal particles as we know of (like Strontium to aluminium-dioxide and iron etc etc WITH other CHEMTRAIL PARTICLES) that maybe we are seeing pseudo-sun-piller effects around the globe by ground lighting reflected on irregular areas depending on the condition of air and lighting from the ground.

That's just one way of questioning wth those glittering lights are.....but the sight also made me to recall NAtzA's Tether Incident pic---the pattern of how those LIFEFORMS in the space were reacting to float around the tether.  

Martyn Stubbs         Published on 2015/05/01

• Like 2

'MASSIVE' UFO: U.S. Veteran's Manitowoc UFO Incident

"VANCOUVER, BC – An exclusive short film published to social media on April 10, 2019, offers viewers an inside look at what one U.S. Marine Corps veteran described as a “massive” UFO incident that took place near a Lake Michigan nuclear power station the night of March 24, 2019. A bizarre cluster of scintillating lights said unlike anything in the current known U.S. military arsenal was observed and recorded in flight over several hours by long time Manitowoc, WI, resident Myles Panosh and his videographer friend Jeff Lavicka. Running under 15 minutes the “Manitowoc Incident”’s stunning enhanced HD UFO footage, 8-bit granular audio analysis, dramatic recreation and voices of witnesses transport viewers deep into the heart of what may be the biggest UFO story of 2019."

(c)Jon Kelly 2019

Published on Apr 10, 2019

• Like 4

Never Seen Style of the UAP Appearance For Us?

The 1st vid/pics were something quite intriguing.

(c)MrMBB333 2019

Published on Apr 13, 2019

• Like 2

Hey U'. Super interesting vid! Even though the fella stresses she is outside, and she may well be, could she be recording a reflection in a double glazed window of something? Like an outdoor light with a sensor? The (4) objects could well be (2) objects, an upper and a lower,, reflected in each window pane, reflections separated by about an inch. The upper/lowers are almost identical. Maybe the window was wound inwards making what ever reflection was in them appear to disappear? Cool vid none the less.

• Like 2

Great analysis, Jammer!

I thought of reflections, too, and what got me to pause there and then was how the plane of angle to the viewer has changed when the formation shifts.

If that was the reflection from inside a car windows or something, somehow that group of objects move/change the plane of angle within the camera frame, making the objects to move in unison and sorta made me to think I need to stop and monitor better to see if they were genuine UAP footage or not.....I think it'd be a key for us to see the objects "going behind another cloud", how they merged into the clouds.

If we can view the process clearly, then we maybe able to tell the objects reflection exists FRONT of the clouds, not going behind them, and the colour change of the objects might give more clues to us if they were sheer reflections or not, I felt.

What I meant by "tilting plane changing the view" of the grouped objects as in the cubic approach in drawings. (Sorry if I'm not clear enough to explain it well!)

0810cube3_600x4141-1.jpg

Illustration 2: Tipped, Turned, and Tilted Rectangular Volume
by Jon deMartin, 2008, charcoal pencil drawing on newsprint, 18 x 24.

Because of the hue around the objects, I also wondered if that was done by Project Bluebeam based air projection tech to continue trying to fool us. 

I'm also sure that "they" use weird cloud paintings to hide the crafts. Cloaking was so bad about 3 years ago but they really made improvement, now it's becoming really difficult to separate the BS cloud to the real ones in Oz.

• Like 3

Here's another one for you Unity.

Yeah blue beam should be out of beta testing by now surely!!!! LOL.

If VonBraun is to be believed, they will be projecting UFO images all over our skies soon.

• Like 4

Mysterious photograph surfaces from 1976 -- taken 43 years ago from 35,000ft!

• Like 4

Mysterious STATIC lights in sky MESMERIZE 2 Oregon men! - Ominous photo surfaces from Baltimore!

Quite a sight, I found. I mean, yes the plastic wildly melting was amazing, too, but I'm mainly talking about that mysterious lights.

The photograph was pretty cool, too!

(c) MrMBB333 2019                   Published on May 12, 2019
  • Like 1

The Tick Tuck Incident: The Nimitz Encounters Full Movie

It's a pretty full on incident as a whole....enjoy.

(c)Mr. Dave Beaty 2019, available viaThe Black Vault

Published on May 26, 2019

• Thanks 1

For More UFO Spotting Via NAZZA Photos

Anyone keen to do the UFO spotting using the data available from NAZZA, try here!

Quietly...loads of footage of fleets after fleets there....whoa.

https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/

• Like 1

UFO ****AIRCRAFT CARRIER SIZE**** ''2'' CAMERAS!! -Melbourne Australia SEPT 2 2013 **EXCLUSIVE**

Wow I didn't see this footage before. Great catch!

(c)UFO 'Lou's Channel 2013               Published on Sep 1, 2013
  • Like 2

Gigantic Drill Bit Discovered on Surface of Comet 67P!

Jimmy has been on this for some time, and I'm appreciating his way of seeing things.
And yeah WTH is that drill bit like stuff....

Published on May 30, 2019

• Like 3

2nd June 2019: China---A missile launch? But Then WHY done at 4AM?

In Hunang province in China. Happened on 4am on 2nd June. People there wondered if that was a UFO or not.

Apparently RT released the vid but I couldn't locate it there.

So here's a link to Japanese article which got the link to the vid.

It looks like a missile trail remnant to me. The article said that Red Army had shown the SLBM missile base the next day, and there was a comment that "do you think such stuff like UFO exist?" along side to it.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190605-00010012-reutv-asia

• Like 1

Looks remarkably like one that flew over S. Calif. a couple years ago. 

Trident Missile launch over Southern California

• Like 1