The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

This is the latest one to surface... not so sure about this but its an interesting watch if you are bored...LOL

GIANTS UFOs move closer to the sun, October 6, 2012

• Like 1

What on earth WAS this? Man photographs 'UFO' floating in the clouds moments before ten dead birds appear in garden

October 19, 2012

Photograph shows a disc shaped outline in the clouds

Neighbour believes UFOs are linked to bird deaths

Alex Ward

"A UFO-like object floating in the clouds was caught on camera on the same day ten dead birds were found in a nearby garden.

Calum Sherwood, 23, was shocked to see the outline of what appeared to be a UFO while riding on a bus in Salterbeck, south of Workington, Cumbria, on Monday.

Sharon Larkin, UFO enthusiast and Mr Sherwood’s friend who lives nearby, found ten dead birds in her garden that day.

Ms Larkin claims that ‘dead birds are associated with sightings of UFOs’, and experts are divided over the cause - with some believing it could be a rare cloud formation, while others believe it could be ice crystals from a jet engine."

UFO outline: Just above the chimney is the strange shape Calum Sherwood saw in the sky in Salterbeck, Cumbria, an area which UFO investigator Sharon Larkin says is a hotspot for supernatural activity

Read story here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220103/Man-photographs-UFO-dead-birds-appear-neighbours-garden.html#ixzz29l7kabHk

post-5-13759096003575_thumb.png

• Like 1

Interesting photo. It looks like a fallstreak/holepunch cloud before the middle goes away.

Mystery object in sky captivates locals

October 19, 2012

50808f749b770.image.jpgPhoto courtesy Allen Epling

Mystery object in sky captivates locals

An unidentified flying object, as photographed through a high-powered telescope, was reportedly seen in several areas of Pike County on Tuesday afternoon>

http://news-expressky.com/news/article_f257128c-1979-11e2-a94e-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=image&photo=0

Second accounting of this sighting...

CYLINDRICAL SHAPED UFO OVER KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE

virgie2.JPG

virgie3.JPG

"Cylindrical shaped UFO witnessed over Kentucky and Tennessee

Virgie, KY - 10/16/12 - unedited: My neighbors small daughter noticed a very bright star that shown in the middle of the day, that didnt move, and brought it to my attention. The sky was clear, free of clouds, and blue. Visibility was unlimited. The temperature was in the upper 60s.

I had 4 visitors at the time and they all called to me to come out and look up at something strange. I got binoculars and was stunned to see a bright object that looked cylindrical, with two bright white fluorescent tubes on its sides, hanging very high in the sky. I have an 8" Meade SCT telescope and observed it at about 150 power and it was extremely clear, unmoving, or barely moving, hanging very high in the atmosphere. It was so high, it didnt appear to have shape except through binoculars. It moved ever so slightly that I used the telescopes controls to keep it centered, but it never moved more than 10 degrees from the original position in an hour and a half.

I used my Canon digital camera and took about 50 photos of the object through the telescope and then shot some video also. It oscillated between dim to very bright, (sunlike), on a frequency that varied but was of about 30 seconds. "

Witness 

"Blountville, Tennessee - 10/16/12 - unedited: Was in house waiting for ex wife to show up to drop stuff off, her boyfriend pointed in sky when they came here & said what is that me and my fiance looked up and saw the object at first i thought it was a balloon then realized it was much bigger and odder was cylindrical in a vertical position , ran in house to get my skymaster 15X70 binoculars, i could see it fairly well, was no higher then 10,000 ft in sky did not look like a balloon or maybe a weather balloon having never seen a weather one i looked online to see if i could match it but did not, at one point a airforce training In-flight Refueling went over head as it does nearly every tue-thur and it was much higher then object" snip/con't

Witness

"Pikeville, Kentucky - 10/16/12 - unedited: My cousin called my mom and told her that he and his employee had been watching a strange object in the sky for about an hour. The object was brought to their attention by the man next door. Whom, he had never spoken with. The man said he had been watching the object from his porch for about 30 minutes. When I spoke with my cousin he described the object to me and also said that airplanes kept flying by it. I then got in my car and drove to see it for myself. I arrived and could not see it with the naked eye but I could see it with binoculars. I witnessed about 3 airplanes fly past the object. It remained motionless and looked like a silver inkpen floating horizontally in the sky.It did not appear to have a flight "  snip/con't

READ it all here

http://naturalplane.blogspot.ca/2012/10/just-facts-cylindrical-shaped-ufo-over.html

• Like 1

Posting these two videos Thanks to Reddwolf...

MASS UFO SIGHTING IN MANSFIELD 20/10/2012

MASS UFO SIGHTING IN MANSFIELD 20/10/2012

Can't for the life of me figure out why these would just play around like that...?? anyone?

Second one...

OVNIS en Dallas Texas UFO Activity Downtown Dallas

These look similar to the first video....imo...interesting in any case...

• Like 1

More Signs and Wonders - Has The Sign of Jonah Been Given?

Posted By: Jordon [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 23-Oct-2012 09:44:18

More Signs and Wonders?

If you saw a UFO as it was described in the Bible would you stand in awe? Would you pray sincerely? In Pike County Kentucky this object was witnessed by numerous people. It was filmed as well by the gentleman below.

“UFO sighted over Virgie, KY on 10/16/2012. Video taken by Allen Epling through a Meade 8? SCT astronomical telescope. The picture is unsteady because I had to hold the camera in hand while trying to video it through the eyepiece of the telescope”

-

Zechariah 5

New International Version (NIV)

The Flying Scroll

5 I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

2 He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide.[a]”

3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

-

In other translations we have volume or bushel. However, the scroll appears obvious. Has the sign of Jonah been given? Are we at the time of times. I will have a lot to say about the election and the Bible Codes on the next show. There is one ride to the Apocalypse that matters. It is the one on the point of the sword Conspiracy Cafe.

The scroll like object has volume. It is a unique 'bushel' or ephah in the King James version. When scripture comes alive, can we be far away. This will be a time like no other. Fasten your seat belts and HANG ON TIGHT!

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=257448

post-961-13759096047723_thumb.png

• Like 1

Sorry to be a sort of debunker, but it looks like some kind of a weather or atmospheric measuring device to me, these ballons come in many shapes and sizes and are usually made of sliver or transparent plastic of which this one looks like to me. But hey I'd love it to be some kind of cool alien UFO.

• Like 1

A perfect example of what BlueET is on about are the type of balloons like these below if you put them into a night or high altitude image you will see the similarities...

Having said that one needs to be vigilant for the real UFO's which do exist (Who is driving them is a whole different thing all together , humanoid or non humanoid)

Balloons launched by S. Korean activists who dodge police and risk attack

http://www.asiadailywire.com/2012/10/balloons-launched-by-s-korean-activists-who-dodge-police/

post-189-13759096048329_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

In this time of change it does not matter what it is, what matters is what people BELIEVE it is, for it is in belief that energy takes shape.

• Like 1

As for the objects seen in the NASA tether mission, I believe that they are not UFO's per say but actual living organisms adapted to live in the harsh conditions of space. Much like Jellyfish in our oceans etc

0.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8vaanGcEiPyJfhMa7pZaS-5-GPKa2zLbqA6HY3lM47LP-tcxO2q7Qdk__CQ

Incredible UFO Flies Into Volcano 2012 HD

Published on 27 Oct 2012 by StephenHannardADGUK

News report about an incredible UFO event over the Popocatepeti Volcano in Mexico. The volcano has been a UFO hotspot for years with hundreds of sightings. More Activity Here: UFOs Filmed During Live Broadcast 2012 HD

StephenHannardADGUK ? dont lose your credibility by posting stuff like this, you cannot miss the shadow. you do post some good stuff, both video & news item links on F.B. as well as here.

robmancs1 1 hour ago

Lol, did you think i missed the shadow? I dont believe its a shadow nor do the experts who have looked at the footage. Its part of the object, if you look at the close ups you can see it clearly. I spent a few hours watching this, mostly in? close up, whatever it is its not CGI in my opinion. Peace

StephenHannardADGUK in reply to robmancs1 1 hour ago

• Like 1

Here you go...enjoy...from May of 2010...going to give you this one first..

UFO Spiral Seen in Western Canada - Several Angles

Uploaded by brennanclan on May 23, 2010

UFO phenomenon reported in Western Canada. The footage shows a spiral light similiar to what was seen in norway "The Norway Lights" May 21st, 2010

Now here is the original....you can click on the screen

UFO Spiral in the sky seen and heard across Western Canada

Uploaded by TheWeatherSpaceNews on May 22, 2010

News source: - http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/05-22-2010-UFO-Spiral-in-the-sky-seen-and...

A video was sent to TheWeatherSpace.com and the web team has added it to the video server on YouTube.com. The video shows the entire sequence of this object as filmed by Steven Murray.

"I have four sky cameras to catch meteors on and number three caught it", Murray said. "I saw it from my office while doing work. The object was on the monitor. By the time I rushed outside the object was gone but the loudest boom I ever heard from a distance struck shortly after."

Anyone else with additional information is urged to contact TheWeatherSpace.com with reports, photos, and videos.

I like it...

• Like 1

Ummmm...

What would you people say about this object...?

To me it feels like it's an airplane but no idea if there were any flying around the time of the storm in the area.

Or....a military one?

• Like 1

With today's technology, its becoming more and more difficult to separate real/true footage from the fake stuff.

Here's an example of some of the most brilliant work done by a guy that calls himself The Faking Hoaxer. His video's have popped up on a lot of other conspiracy websites and even when he goes on to tell them that they are indeed fake and that he himself created them...no one believes him.

I'm still having trouble posting individual videos so here's a link to his Youtube page. Check out some of the videos.... absolutely amazing stuff

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFakingHoaxer

Off topic but to add, he made a movie/video called Blue Treason all about 9/11...  The US Government has blocked and banned the video and even stills from it are hard to come by.... I guess he did too well on that one.

was just about to post this same vid red, but you beat me to it

Denver huh!

Seems tptb are really ramping up the UFO phenomenon to the general public..I think we ALL know what that means..

Arc, (please dont take my questions wrong)

Was that supposed to be a joke?

The way i take that is that Nasa Blacked something out.?!?!?!

I dont read humor or seriousness well online!?!?!

I post You decide..

Just like the title says......

Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

[move] :);) :D ;D >:( :( :o8)???:rolleyes: :P :-[:-X:-\ :-* :'([/move]

• Like 1

A major UFO investigation is underway after a man filmed a mysterious oval-shaped object hovering over a forest.Chef Adrian Musat, 40, was stunned when he saw the spooky white light floating over the woodland through his window at night.He grabbed his video camera and recorded the mysterious light, before sending the tape off to supernatural investigators, the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA).Father-of-one Adrian, who lives with his wife Nicoleta and two-year-old son Alex in Perthshire, Scotland, said: “I have never seen anything like it.“I watch out the window every day and we have a beautiful view, but I have never seen such a strange thing. It didn’t make any noise.”Adrian first saw the unexplained sight from his home at 7.30am on the morning of Bonfire Night before it reappeared 10 hours later.He said the flashing UFO, which was flying above Clunie Wood near Loch Fiskally, was about five metres wide and its colours were constantly changing.