The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

Arc, (please dont take my questions wrong)

Was that supposed to be a joke?

The way i take that is that Nasa Blacked something out.?!?!?!

I dont read humor or seriousness well online!?!?!

It's the Borg!! Resistance is futile!! Lol

NASA is always blacking out things they don't want the general public to see. In this case though, could it be a glitch?

LOL , korvex.

I am pretty sure this is not a glitch but a actually block out by nasa, as something is under the block that we are not to see!

I am not an expert by any means- i know ghost and thats bout it. But compare "Black outs by nasa" to this. Almost identical.  :-\

OK, so I have been sucked in to google earth. I love looking at people's pictures because I cant afford to travel.

I finally found something in and I am not sure what to make of it?

I have zoomed in and this is in the sky?

Let me know?

Dude, that is the tip of the airplane where you were traveling ... no UFO there : )

I like that Australian one Triton nice find... I wish the others would not put the sensationalist music behind them...

• Like 1

I like that Australian one Triton nice find... I wish the others would not put the sensationalist music behind them...

Yeah Phil, i agree.

• Like 1

I totally agree with you there Phill. When they add music it just seems to diminish the authenticity to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozW8Li8nhu0

MASS FLEETS ABOVE MELBOURNE, MORE FOOTAGE COMING SOON!!

You can jump to 02.51 seconds for the 2 new captures.

Moonee Ponds Australia - approx 8 am 29th Sept 2012

950 Infrared filter - samsung sdc-435

Objects not visible to the naked eye.

UFO AMAZING CLEAR DAYLIGHT FOOTAGE 8am Septemeber 29th 2012 above Moonee Ponds Australia (HD)

Recorded approx 8am Sept 29 2012 above Moonee Ponds Australia - Objects invisible to naked eye - Filmed with a 950 Infrared filter on a samsung sdc-435

More footage coming.

No idiotic 'bird' or 'bug' excuses this time!

This video is courtesy

Lou20764. Thanks for sharing.

Please subscribe him also:- http://www.youtubecom/Lou20764

Published on 5 Oct 2012 by Lou20764

SOMETHING BIG IS GOING ON! - Recorded over Moonee Ponds Australia with a samsung sdc-435

I keep trying to contact the news media - they never reply back.

• Like 2

Awesome Phill,

lots of military bases in Victoria-plus lots of gold mines in the triangle as well(dont know why my mind took me there) prolly cause some of them are very deep and the snowy mountains project is not too far away as well.

Still early in the morn over here-only had 1 coffee yet (insert lol smiley giff here)

• Like 1

here is something I keep coming back to...

Can't get Chani to display the vid image again... Grrrr have attached snip below.

HOAX! Strange explanation NASA - UFO in the Sun. Assumption. September 22, 2012.

Published on 22 Sep 2012 by myunhauzen74

Now, you see the image of the planet Venus, according to NASA. Venus has a regular round sphere and the characteristic glow. Instruments Observations COR2. Venus is moving toward the sun. And, now, you see the same picture of Venus and Mercury's appearance, according to NASA. But wait! STOP! Pay attention to the geometry of Mercury and Venus! This is not a sphere, it should be. This is a complex structural formation! The planet can change its shape? This is very strange. But most people believe NASA and does not pay any attention to these anomalies. After reviewing the video to the end, you will see the image through the filter, and zoom!

Music: Alan Silvestri "PREDATOR - MAIN TITLE"

For more exclusive information on UFOs, visit: http://x-u-f-o.blogspot.com

post-189-13759095977225_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

EL FUERTE DE SAMAIPATA -- is a unique archaeological site in the mountains of central Bolivia. It features a stone hill carved with a wide variety of animal and geometric figures and has been designated a World Heritage Site. The Spanish dubbed it "El Fuerte" (The Fort) in the 16th Century and were told by the Incas inhabitants that this was the place the Gods ascended into heaven. The ancient site was occupied and used as a ritual and residential centre by people belonging to the Mojocoyas culture as early as 300 AD, and it was at this time that work began on the shaping of the great rock.

from here:

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish/article_457.php

what is interesting about the rock carving is that which s missing atop......

post-542-13759095977726_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

picture has already been posted here but i found mention of it on the greek media

it was reportedly taken by german tourists close to Balou beach of Chania Crete

the couple did not realise they had captured the ufo on pic until they were perusing their pics later on that afternoon

analysis of the picture has shown no inconcistencies

i examined the photo's details under its properties once saved on my hard drive and found that it is marked by Adobe Photoshop for Windows which in itself does not mean much but also found that the camera used to take the picture was a Canon Powershot S100 which is NOT the camera hold by the photographer of the said photo as clearly visible in the rear view mirror of the FIAT Panda

http://www.newsit.gr/default.php?pname=Article&art_id=165841&catid=6

ATS seems to be plugging this pic

conclusions are yours.............

T

post-542-13759095979092_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759095979345_thumb.png

post-542-13759095979582_thumb.jpg

post-542-1375909598006_thumb.gif

• Like 1

Even though the use of photoshop may not mean anything (could have been used only to try and enhance the photo) everything else makes this one smell very fishy in my book.

The lighting seems off

Different camera than in photo

Looks like a scaled down version of the "wraith" ship from Halo

I have a hard time believing that they didn't notice it considering usually people look at the photo after the shot was taken on the camera screen. Most people you would think, would have taken as many photos of it as possible as well as zoomed in.

In my humble opinion, it's a hoax