The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wheresourights

Entities Caught at my home!!!!!

I have some but they are in a box somewhere. I'll see if I can find them his weekend.

As for the face in the window, I noticed that the floor in the kitchen has a white with black/dark squares pattern. Is it possible that the face in the window is just a partial reflection of the floor?

The face reminds me of one of those Guy Fox masks. maybe he's an annonamous ghost trying to hack your door or protest that you aren't cooking enough soul food lol

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!  Soul Food....buwhhhaaaaaa.

Well played, Korvex!

W2K

W2K, how wonderful.. As you probably know we are in the age of the PURPLE energy, the christ energy, the earth healing energy has been reflecting the colour purple in for at least 18 months now. My own colour spectrum changed to purple around that time.  Very blessed are you to have this much purple energy surrounding your home.  L&L

W2K, how wonderful.. As you probably know we are in the age of the PURPLE energy, the christ energy, the earth healing energy has been reflecting the colour purple in for at least 18 months now. My own colour spectrum changed to purple around that time.  Very blessed are you to have this much purple energy surrounding your home.  L&L

@ Jessica - no, I did not know this, but thanks!  However, I know WOR inverted the color spectrum (I think??) and that's why it's showing up purple?  I'll see if she can post a "regular" photo for comparison.  How wonderful would THAT be to be drenched in that kind of energy!!  LOL - would make me feel a WHOLE lot better about the creepy dude @ my fence for sure!  Just wish I knew exactly WHAT or WHO that is!

@ WOR - can you post a normal colored photo of the creepy thing @ my fence, please - for comparison?

Thanks - W2K

Ok, Sorry i have been down with a nasty ear infections :(

But let me catch up here.

Blue, that is not a thumb. I have a picture just like it. See below. There is two things in this photo. A shadow figure and a light figure. Tell me how i did that?!?! Congratulations my friend!!

W2K- I would have to "mess" with photo then. That is the actual color of the spirit! Thats what my camera does. It would either show up blue or purple or a smoke/brown/ amber color.???

A spirit box is a little device that scans radio frequencies at a high rate- so fast that it never stays on a radio station fast enough to get a full word out. So it produces a "white noise" of high levels to help spirits communicate. Its amazing. They can use their own voices. I have had some amazing stuff happen on this. I record every session. Some are so clear , that you wouldnt even need to clean it up with soft ware.

We have spoken and had conversations with the man that died in my home. Also- there might be some money hidden on the property so we are really trying to talk to him alot! ;)

I am still going to do another session. Maybe tonight !?!?! :)

post-3160-13759095860116_thumb.jpg

wior, please post an attachment of such a conversation, i (and im sure a lot of others) would be very interested in hearing, ofcourse if this is something you would be willing to do. mp4 or wav format would be great

very interesting stuff on top of the fact that this is "in house" sleuthing and not external referencing, great chani resource

thank you for comming forward with this

T

I most certainly will. If someone will pm me on how to do this , I shall.

I will say this, even hearing the session, the background white noise of shifting channels with create a migraine or terrible headache for those not use to this!

Just ask W2K...lol.

But yes I will. My husband and I are doing another photo (s)(using all cameras tonight) and ghost box session tonight. Maybe I can catch some more great stuff.

Thank you for you kind "push" there T, how can I refuse your request?!?  ;)

I most certainly will. If someone will pm me on how to do this , I shall.

I will say this, even hearing the session, the background white noise of shifting channels with create a migraine or terrible headache for those not use to this!

Just ask W2K...lol.

But yes I will. My husband and I are doing another photo (s)(using all cameras tonight) and ghost box session tonight. Maybe I can catch some more great stuff.

Thank you for you kind "push" there T, how can I refuse your request?!?  ;)

You could always get yourself an account with soundcloud and upload the recording there. Then just post a link to it.

http://m.soundcloud.com/

Just a little update- we did do a camera investigation, but we did not catch anything worth uploading :(.

We did not do another ghost box session.

But I am working on uploading some of our recent ghost box sessions!

Wrote loads of stuff regarding this picture but could not upload it earlier.

I was going to take some pictures of a beautiful moon/cloud "dance" that night and probably snapped a picture while turning on the camera.

The flash was not on. No lights in the direction the picture is taken. Very weird.

Any ideas of what I caught there?

post-1932-1375909591518_thumb.jpg

Maybe I have to explain a little.

The white thing on the pic (not the lights) is the fence on my 1st floor balcony/porch and it goes down along the stairs that go to the garden.

So I was moving the camera while the picture was taken but not that much.

A mystery to me since there are no lights what so ever in the direction the pic is accidentally taken. The moon is like at least 45 degrees up from this view.

Yes and I had to shrink the picture to be able to post it. There are more "shadows" of the light "rod" on the original one.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will try to send you the original one.

Amb

narnug

Ok I can help with this photo Narnug!

Ok well I have 2 ideas ( and i am pretty sure its 50-50%). Any time and even the moon can do this or the tinyiest light source can as well, ( i have photos i can upload to show this), will cause a flare like in the layer of lenses and when moving a bit will cause the streaks. Now to prove this you will have a least two items with the "lighting bolt effect look". If you have two light source looking items mirroring the same thing( it is almost always lens flare).

Now for sure the two slightly yellow ones are lens flare for sure! But there is a good chance the one in the middle is not. Look i.e the photo i uploaded with the lighting bolt out of nowhere! In the middle is more solid!

Just a little thought! Hope that helps!

Ghost caught on tape during radiation leak testing in old Japan WWII tunnels

This is from after Fukushima  2011...but I don't think I have ever seen pics of such a strong ghostly appearance before...thought there might be those interested...

Uploaded by jfrissina on Mar 30, 2011

"An incredible ghost apparition was caugh on tape this week during a visit to old WWII tunnels in the mountains of Japan. The camera started to go crazy and was malfunctioning at the lower level of the tunnels. Strange EVP's ( Electronic voice phenomenon ) were caught on tape during the filiming. If you listen very closely, you can hear a voice saying "closer" , a couple of times during the video. These tunnels are not open to the public . This week a small group of engineers were sent into these old WWII tunnels to test radiation levels. The tunnels are several miles away from the leaking reactors. The deepest part of the tunnel is approx 1500 ft into the ground and can be reached via several steps and wooden slides leading to the bottom. These tunnels were used for mining purposes before Japan used them for WWII purposes. Radiation levels in the tunnels were detected in very small amounts, not harmful to humans, but high enough to arouse spirits of soldiers from a distant past."

Ghost caught on tape during radiation leak testing in old Japan WWII tunnels

This is from after Fukushima  2011...but I don't think I have ever seen pics of such a strong ghostly appearance before...thought there might be those interested...

"An incredible ghost apparition was caugh on tape this week during a visit to old WWII tunnels in the mountains of Japan. The camera started to go crazy and was malfunctioning at the lower level of the tunnels. Strange EVP's ( Electronic voice phenomenon ) were caught on tape during the filiming. If you listen very closely, you can hear a voice saying "closer" , a couple of times during the video. These tunnels are not open to the public . This week a small group of engineers were sent into these old WWII tunnels to test radiation levels. The tunnels are several miles away from the leaking reactors. The deepest part of the tunnel is approx 1500 ft into the ground and can be reached via several steps and wooden slides leading to the bottom. These tunnels were used for mining purposes before Japan used them for WWII purposes. Radiation levels in the tunnels were detected in very small amounts, not harmful to humans, but high enough to arouse spirits of soldiers from a distant past."

Hmmmm...interesting.

But I closely listened to the "EVP" but doesn't really sounds like "I'm gonna kill you" in Japanese.

Also the camera trouble really looks similar to the effects used in many Japanese horror movies.

If real stuff, yeah I say that's a good capture, but may be this one is a hoax....just my thought.

While this one looks real to me, though it can be made up as a hoax...:

And here are the Ghost photos from Japan...some are really freaky. I warned you...

Unbelievable video of ghost during reporter’s story

by Matt Bushey

http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=1&VID=23956292&freewheel=69016&sitesection=wpmt&w=727&h=407' 

While WGNO reporter Vanessa Bolano was investigating reports of hauntings at the Myrtles plantation in south Louisiana, she caught this image on her camera. Watch for Vanessa’s full story on WGNO’s News with a Twist at 5PM on Friday, December 14, 2012.

http://fox43.com/2012/12/12/unbelievable-video-of-ghost-during-reporters-story/#ixzz2Er89ZnyP

looks a little ghosty to me..

Reviving this for a bit. Thanks for the thread wheresourights.

Glowing Angel Or Alien Caught On Cam? 2013

StephenHannardADGUK

"Published on Jun 27, 2013 

"Very strange humanoid figure caught on a deer cam in N. Georgia. Figure is holding a rod or wand of some kind and is emitting a luminous glow. Figure is unlikely to be a Fairy as its too tall, its more likely an Angel or possibly a winged Alien or light being, but as always you decide. Picture submitted via the ADG website by Yasmin Crowe. Got something to share, send it here:"

Then this one from a while back 2012

Scary Alien, Hybrid Caught On Deer Cam 2012 HD

StephenHannardADGUK

"Published on Nov 14, 2012 

"Very creepy image of an unknown creature captured on a deer/trail cam in Northwest PA, possibly Kinzua/Allegany National Forest. Creature seems to be sitting down and laughing or maybe trying to communicate with the deer, who knows! What is it, an Alien, Zombie or something else."

enjoy