The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chewy1314

Does anyone know what this Symbol is??

Just wondering if anyone can help solve a mystery for myself?

My avatar picture there is a red Symbol on a white background?

Has anyone at anytime anywhere seen this symbol??

So the symbol the red on white background.

Have you seen anything anywhere like this? even if it was a bit of writing or a hieroglyphic? I have searched a long time to no avail, hopefully someone can help solve this mystery symbol?

Edit to add image....

post-873-13759095856107_thumb.jpg

Looks to me to be a combination of two Binary symbols...

Even the upper case Greek symbol for Xi is similar ...

binary1.gif

Just a start, I would also be looking to scientific notation and electrical circuit symbols but am a bit short of time... good luck

• Like 1

In Chinese/Japanese character, it means the KING.

An old bronze inscription:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbuVQQSG7AD58fBjSqIG_v1DryikvrOluJU6EFJvedzKUT_g0wTw

In Classical Japanese Kai-Sho style:

figure_61.jpg

A comparison of 2 characters: (L) King ® Jade/precious stones in China

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTozI29QLUcW1Fx7cEJdJ0-dH1_xm7LToYt9upIhdnIVc8vl3VnTw

Current version: in Japanese

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHck4XIcCWpchqv0oHBfx91-raH72793QGDV7kMXbOgRifxrrvw

[/img]

• Like 1

In Chinese/Japanese character, it means the KING.

An old bronze inscription:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbuVQQSG7AD58fBjSqIG_v1DryikvrOluJU6EFJvedzKUT_g0wTw

In Classical Japanese Kai-Sho style:

figure_61.jpg

A comparison of 2 characters: (L) King ® Jade/precious stones in China

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTozI29QLUcW1Fx7cEJdJ0-dH1_xm7LToYt9upIhdnIVc8vl3VnTw

Current version: in Japanese

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHck4XIcCWpchqv0oHBfx91-raH72793QGDV7kMXbOgRifxrrvw

[/img]

Awesome Unity....

Thank you all so much for taking the time to post your findings and thoughts in this!!!!

The reason I asked, or wondered if anyone had come across this symbol, because for some reason (and i imagine some here may not quite understand this)

But I was (when younger around 16) (14years ago) sitting messing around on my Playstation, when from the corner of my eye, this symbol appeared out of no where.

I thought at first that it could have been a ghost, (at the age and understanding about spiritual entities) however the room went like ice, I seen it almost transparent in front of me, I got up immediately walked down stairs to the front door, heart beeting, (as i did litterly think I seen a ghost) where I seen it again in front of my eyes....

Now this is the funny part, my house being named "alt-an-righ" meaning something like, seat of the crown or seat of the king.

And it was noted that Robert The Bruce, used to visit the Stewards of Bute in the woodland in front of my house to discuss battle plans (The Bruce being the King of Scotland at the time)

I thought possibly at the time (if it was a ghost) then this could have been a crusader the symbol being on their tunic ,although I didnt see any feet as such, and didnt hang around long enough to see if it had a face (lol) usain bolt springs to mind and step at the time...

I have until now never even known this existed, and always wondered what it was.

Both the greek, and the King aspect make some sense.

Thank you all and maybe the journey can begin as to why I may have seen this symbol appear before my eyes 14 years ago...

Has anyone had things like this happen to them?

Edit to add: My only explanation I had at the time, was that I was out drinking the night before and that I was litterly just seeing things, although to be fair I know its not due to that, but should lay out the fact so people can make up their own mind on the matter

Awesome Unity....

Thank you all so much for taking the time to post your findings and thoughts in this!!!!

The reason I asked, or wondered if anyone had come across this symbol, because for some reason (and i imagine some here may not quite understand this)

But I was (when younger around 16) (14years ago) sitting messing around on my Playstation, when from the corner of my eye, this symbol appeared out of no where.

I thought at first that it could have been a ghost, (at the age and understanding about spiritual entities) however the room went like ice, I seen it almost transparent in front of me, I got up immediately walked down stairs to the front door, heart beeting, (as i did litterly think I seen a ghost) where I seen it again in front of my eyes....

Now this is the funny part, my house being named "alt-an-righ" meaning something like, seat of the crown or seat of the king.

And it was noted that Robert The Bruce, used to visit the Stewards of Bute in the woodland in front of my house to discuss battle plans (The Bruce being the King of Scotland at the time)

I thought possibly at the time (if it was a ghost) then this could have been the symbol on their tunic ,although I didnt see any feet as such, and didnt hang around long enough to see if it had a face (lol) usain bolt springs to mind and step at the time...

I have until now never even known this existed, and always wondered what it was.

Both the greek, and the King aspect make some sense.

Thank you all and maybe the journey can begin as to why I may have seen this symbol appear before my eyes 14 years ago...

Thanks, Chewy, kdog and phillip! :)

I have just remembered 2 possibly almighty important link to what you are dealing with here...

I think I saw the image in Urantia book, also the symbol DID APPEAR ON UFOs.

Not that I can remember where I exactly seen the UFO pics, but the UFO had the mark clearly engraved on it...not only 1 but a few of the symboled UFO shots were available, I thought.

If I'm correct, the symbol also existed on the straight piece of the wreckage from Roswell incident...

The Urantia book was a channeled book if my memory is correct, and I recall the author put some drawings of what the PC came up with...without any command given, the characters/symbols appeared like on the corner of the screen, as if to prove the contact to the author. I remember that I was awestruck as I thought one of the symbol was just like the character for the King!

If anyone can gather up the images on these things, you might got your answer, Chewy!

Once again Cheers Unity!!!

Lol, maybe it mean the king has returned :P

I would love to see these pics and will have a gander at the book you mentioned...

Trying to figure out, if it was just "One of those things that happened"

or if there was a deeper meaning involved? any interpretations are welcomed

you are looking at the reversed E's or back to back 3E

as unity rightly said it is the markings that appear on some UFO's. i am saying that this is the main marking on the Andromedian ships.

It is the 2D version of the 3D version below, and depicts the event horizon where photonic, magnetic and aetheric energies of both polarities (6beams) coming from opposite directions converge into 1

In the video below at 1:20min you can clearly see in Ellenic the word ELEFTHERIA (the H beam is held upside down and wrong way round)

the first 3E is broken in half by the fragment's edge then the Lamda ^ , 3E, PHI, 8(THI), 3E, P, I, A

the author of the video asks why ELLENIC?

can you answer? for i am trying...

post-542-13759095715285_thumb.jpg

Thanks T, for that is awesome...

After everything, the Hellenic word is freedom, haha beautiful.

DO you know if anyone would wear this as a symbol on a tunic almost?

Still trying to figure out why I would have seen this back then, as it litterly started to appear from out a wall so's to speak.

Looking back on it now, and after reading many things, and after understanding of dimensions and having brothers and sisters on other levels, is it possible (thinking completely outside the box here) that my timeline may have crossed for a second with theirs? or that we crossed dimensions as such?