The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

The Terra Papers

Good morning all,

I'm sure most of you have heard of or read the Terra Papers by Robert Morningsky . I did a search but couldn't find anything on them here so mods please feel free to delete this thread if they are.

Basically its a story handed down by his grandfather about a ufo crash and them taking in and keeping the occupant safe. The alien then explained to them a great tale of the galaxy and the origins of humanity.

While yes....it could be complete BS, the story in itself is very interesting and seems to coincide with the stories of Nibiru and the ancient Sumerian tales of creation by the Annunaki as translated by Zacharia Sitchin (whether believable or not)

Either way, take a look and make the decision on your own.  I for one, have been very skeptical of both these stories but..... the more I read and learn the more I am swayed towards these ancient stories of creation. No matter what your belief is, they make for great reading and thought on where we actually came from.

The Terra Papers

The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky

Robert Morningsky was a regular guest on the old Art Bell show....I've read several of his books and attended a presentation by him back in the 90s....he is a great speaker and presenter & I felt his story made alot of sense....

for whatever reason he have dropped out of sight....

Robert Morningsky was a regular guest on the old Art Bell show....I've read several of his books and attended a presentation by him back in the 90s....he is a great speaker and presenter & I felt his story made alot of sense....

for whatever reason he have dropped out of sight....

I know in certain circles he was ridiculed and touted as a fraud. I wonder with all that criticism, he just decided to go into hiding. Or maybe knowing the time was coming for the return, he has taken to the hills

I met Robert Morningsky before he went public with his tales.  This is the story of his emergence in UFOs, conspiracies and the rest.

He was in Australia, at the Maleny Folk Festival in the early-mid 90s.  He was part of a native indian dance group that had been flown to Australia for the festival.

At that festival, a friend of mine who ran a local UFO group, had a stall - displaying and selling various UFO and related conspiracy literature.

Robert was walking past that stall, when he spotted the literature and started reading.  Then, according to my friend, he started to get excited and wanted to talk.

This is the essence of what Robert told my friend, and then later repeated to me:

1.  That he was from a tribe who had members who KNEW of the star people, and of the US govt attempts to locate them while they were living amongst some of the tribes.

2.  That he was sworn to secrecy on a whole range of things about this.

3.  He also said that he was allowed to discuss stuff, IF it was already in the public domain.  Else he said, if he violated secrets he would be punished.

Robert was definitely more showman than shaman.  His favourite dish was KFC-style fast chicken.  His diet was shit and soft drinks.  He was not fit or healthy.

But, he was adamant about his star people knowledge, which included lots of specific and detailed historical information.

After he left Australia that time, he came back and began to be a speaker and a 'name' on the circuit.  He was getting money, fame, and adoration from hosts of hot babes who thought he was sexy.

Then suddenly, after a year or two of all this - his wife threatened to cut his balls off if he did not come home and behave.

THAT is when he went quiet and disappeared off people's radar.

I will always have fond memories of him.  He is a loveable rogue who I believe was genuine about his tales, even though he might have embellished some aspects of them in order to keep the crowds going 'ooh' and 'aaah'.

As for the Terra Papers - well - you should read them, consider them, but then, like everything else, you should step back and ponder.

peace

Duncan

PS:  To be clear - I am NOT saying Robert is a hoaxer or anything, I just wanted to give background context to his 'emergence on the scene'.  There is a lot of info and misinfo about him.  Readers have to decide for themselves what parts of The Terra Papers they choose to believe or not.

Guest BHD

Hi Guys, I also correspond with Robert. Like most ahve mentioned, he's a great speaker, and I think I must have met him at the same do that Nexed is talking about. Was at the Cross, in Sydney. Anyway, he's a hoot.

Robert has closed his site down after copies of the Terra Papers were turned to PDF and distributed freely withgout his aproval.

Sites like ATS even made threads and posted torrent links to his work, which was a money earner for him via. his site.

Basically he's frustrated and pissed off that people would 'steal' his work so blatently.

He cant see a way to protect what is his, as it has gone viral now, so he has quit.

It's such a shame as he is one of the better characters out there with a good story to tell.

:(

Hi Guys, I also correspond with Robert. Like most ahve mentioned, he's a great speaker, and I think I must have met him at the same do that Nexed is talking about. Was at the Cross, in Sydney. Anyway, he's a hoot.

Robert has closed his site down after copies of the Terra Papers were turned to PDF and distributed freely withgout his aproval.

Sites like ATS even made threads and posted torrent links to his work, which was a money earner for him via. his site.

Basically he's frustrated and pissed off that people would 'steal' his work so blatently.

He cant see a way to protect what is his, as it has gone viral now, so he has quit.

It's such a shame as he is one of the better characters out there with a good story to tell.

:(

LoL now I feel badly for posting the link to the papers. For real though, although its frustrating for him to not be able to make money off of his story, did he not take the time to copyright his material? Also, if the story was true, with that great of importance to mankind, why not share it for free?  Yes, I know....we all have to make a living somehow but if it is real, giving the knowledge to the world free of charge speaks volumes to the validity at least IMO. You look around today at all these "guest speakers" telling the "truth" or disclosure of the ufo phenomenon.......Half of them are nothing more than charlatans out to make a quick buck off the ignorance and gullibility of people.

Now I'm not saying that is what Robert is in NO way. To be honest, I really like the guy too but.......... you would think that even though his ability to make money off the story itself was gone, if there were any truth to it, he would rise from his seclusion and fight tooth and nail to spread the truth. I mean, if he's only in it for the money...that says a lot...to me anyways. Not to mention, im sure there are groups out there that would pay big money just to hear him speak, so not all is lost for his money making ability on the story itself.

Sometime after 1998 Coast to Coast with Art Bell and Robert Ghostwolf discussed the death of Robert Morningsky.. is it possible that this person now claiming to be Morningsky is CIA or other?  They discussed that he went too far with his public information.. and was talken out..  Did anyone else hear this broadcast?

Sometime after 1998 Coast to Coast with Art Bell and Robert Ghostwolf discussed the death of Robert Morningsky.. is it possible that this person now claiming to be Morningsky is CIA or other?  They discussed that he went too far with his public information.. and was talken out..  Did anyone else hear this broadcast?

No, I missed that...interesting.

Does anyone here know how to get a hold of the guy?  used to know someone here in Canada that knows him. Ill see if I can track her down and ask her

Robert Morningsky did not die in 1998.  I received correspondence from him only a few years ago.  A lot of the stuff in the Terra Papers is what he got from Val Valerian's Matrix series; plus a lot of it is his tribal secrets about the star people.

Stick to the essential true factoids in this case, which are: 

- that his tribe, and/or a couple of others, took in and sheltered one or more non-human star visitors; and hid them from the govt at the time.  This would have taken place sometime from the 1940s onwards.  I was definitely under the impression that they were fugitives, and were from downed craft.

- somewhere in all this, the star person/people (who I seem to remember him saying were 'bluish tinged skin') gave the tribe information about themselves and how they 'fit in' to Earth history etc.

From that point on, you should be very careful about anything else claimed by Robert.  He definitely lifted material out of Val Valerian's Matrix books (who in turn lifted it from other people's work) and meshed that into his 'rave'.

I talked to him numerous times in person about this - and his logic was that he was not allowed to originate information, lest he break tribal secrecy oaths.  But he said he was selecting stuff which was already in the public domain, and which 'matched' what he could not say. 

Once Robert got onto Art Bell though, the sh*t hit the fan and skeptics, indians and believers started digging for more information.  Not many liked what they found, and many threw the baby out with the bathwater. 

peace

Guest BHD

I last conversed with him back in March.

His website has a current message about incorrectly being a guest on the Rense show. That was posted 26th August.

Were the guys on that show maybe discussiong the 'figurative' death of RMS?

Korvex,  Maybe you have read The lost Book of Enki,  or maybe  Slave Species of the Gods by Michael Tellinger. Lost book of Enki is available free PDF on the web.  I have to admit that it all makes sense to me.  I think you can order the other one through Nexus Magazine? 

These books are my bible.

Korvex,  Maybe you have read The lost Book of Enki,  or maybe  Slave Species of the Gods by Michael Tellinger. Lost book of Enki is available free PDF on the web.  I have to admit that it all makes sense to me.  I think you can order the other one through Nexus Magazine? 

I will definitely take a look at them both, Thanks!!

I am pretty sure Michael has his own website, else Amazon, or maybe try www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com - Nexus doesn't sell either of those.  We import some publishers that don't get represented here in Australia, but else we aren't big into mail order etc.

Thanks Nexus for the first hand confirmation about Morningsky..  As an archivist I may still have the recording.. will check..

The following is from a Lecture by Morningsky in 1991 December..

Part  1

Hopi Information Network * Return to Previous Index

----------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted By: Don Allen

Re: Star Warriors

For anyone else who reads these papers, they are not my opinion,

they are the opinion of Robert Morningsky, a Hopi/Apache dancer

who came to Australia for the Warana Festival, Brisbane,

Queensland.  He is a born activist for his people and other

natural inhabitants in their native lands.  Some of the things

he said impressed me, others left me cold. I cannot offer a

complete character analyses as I do not know him personally.

On December 21, 1991, a fragmented video tape would trigger a

series of events that would permit these papers to come to life.

On the video tape were bits and pieces of information that

confirmed what some American Indians have known for some

time ... that Alien Life Forms exist and walk amongst us.

Due to the release of information on that tape, it is now

possible to reveal further information that could not be spoken

of before this time.  An ages old code of silence could slowly

and cautiously be unveiled.

In the late forties and early fifties, a movement began on the

pueblo Indian Reservations of the Southwest. It was the intent

of the Elders involved to raise an isolated group of young

Warriors in the "Old Ways".  The teachings began but would soon

receive an unexpected presence...the "Star Warrior". (Please

read the chronology included).

Hand in hand with the "medicine warrior" ways, the "Star

Warrior" ways would become the foundation of education of the

young warriors. Hand in hand with the Elders, the Star Brother

taught the Secrets of the Universe.  Raised in the way of the

Katcina, the children knew that the Spirit of things always

looks different. The appearance of the Star Brother was not

frightening, he only looked a little unlike us..and..he played

with us as a child would.

Knowledge must be earned. Wisdom must be learned...the "Way of

the Warrior" would confirm that which was discovered and would

give suggestion for direction, but Passion for knowledge MUST be

exhibited..and so, the code was born - "confirm but do NOT

originate. Suggest and direct but leave discovery to the seeker

of knowledge".

These full-blooded Indian boys and girls spent their lives

learning through discovery...and one by one they went out into

the "outside" world.  The author of these papers was one of

those youngsters. The material in these papers does not violate

the code, it only confirms information which has been uncovered

by others. It is hoped, however, that these papers may give

researchers an idea or suggestion for a different perspective

which may help to uncover further information on the "Grand

Overview".

The information in these papers should not be accepted in and of

themselves. You must seek our confirmation for yourself. The

credibility of these papers does not depend on its author, but

rather on what you discover from your study and investigation of

the material presented.

CONFIRM EVERYTHING FOR YOURSELF! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE

SATISFIED WITH THE TRUTHS PRESENTED. The material is presented

in bold, forthright form.

If you seek elaboration "keys" are available upon request.

SECRETS OF THE AMERICAN INDIAN - HOPI LEGEND OF CREATION - The

Hopi Indian Legend of Creation tells of three different

beginnings. One story says that we have arisen from an

underground paradise through an opening called Sipapu. The

second story tells of the descendancy from our birthplace near a

Blue Star. And the third story relates of a migration from a

faraway place across a great body of water. All three are true.

What matters is not which came first, but that they are all

true. (Focus not on the leaf, rather look at the whole tree).

The story of Sipapu reveals that we emerged in a somewhat

undeveloped physical state, much like the prehistoric man. Our

bodies were still forming and pliable, but our features were a

bit brutish. Man, called Koyemsi or Mudhead had two small round

lumps for ears, two protruding knobs for eyes and one large lump

for a mouth. The head was smooth and round as a ball. As man

developed, his physical body and features became more refined

until he looks as he does now.

THIS IS THE HOPI VERSION OF EVOLUTION

276_.txt

Guest BHD

Re-posted with permission from Robert (31st August 2011) -

Dear ****,

Thank you for your email.

Several years ago, I withdrew from the public eye in order to be able to work more closely with the Elders who had stepped forward to assist me in my efforts. (My last public appearance was in 2003 at a conference in Santa Clara.)  Since then, the rumors of my 'death' have been flying.  Curiously, no one has ever tried to contact me to ask if it was true, even though my website has always been up and has gone through dozens and dozens of updates and new postings.  To be honest, because people were so willing to accept the rumors, I was left alone - a true benefit!

Over the last two years, because of the depth to which my work was reaching, I found myself continually hacked, my office ransacked, my files taken, and my internet postings stolen by those claiming that the information was theirs.

In addition, I have had to endure legal rulings preventing me from entering certain sites, preventing me from speaking out and from publishing any matters that have 'national security' concerns.  Worst of all, not long ago, I lost my Lady Evening Star.

For the last two months, I have engaged in discussions with my Elders and have begun to formulate what Wisdoms we can release - with their permission - beginning on December 21, 2011.  How the Wisdom legends are received will dictate how far the Elders are willing to let me go.

Why release the Wisdom legends at all?

For the sake of the Children of the future.  One cannot know where to go if one does not know where one came from.  The state of world affairs now demonstrates how, by ignoring the Wisdom of the Elders, the world has become mired in chaos and confusion with countless millions of people in dire straits.  The Wisdom of the Elders tells us what the purpose of Life is, where Life came from and how 'Men of Power' have contorted the world to suit their needs.  There is no 'Conspiracy to take over the World'.  It has been accomplished.  Everywhere you look, you are being told what to do and what to think, how you should behave and what is absolutely forbidden.  The Wisdom of the Elders teaches one how to truly become an individual, a warrior in heart and spirit and deed.  But the principles behind the Wisdom are 'uncivilized', something the 'Men of Power' cannot tolerate.

Thank you for your kind words and your support.  You may speak of what I tell you here, I shall post an expanded version on my website in the near future.

Thank you again...

Robert

Re-posted with permission from Robert (31st August 2011) -

Dear ****,

Thank you for your email.

Several years ago, I withdrew from the public eye in order to be able to work more closely with the Elders who had stepped forward to assist me in my efforts. (My last public appearance was in 2003 at a conference in Santa Clara.)  Since then, the rumors of my 'death' have been flying.  Curiously, no one has ever tried to contact me to ask if it was true, even though my website has always been up and has gone through dozens and dozens of updates and new postings.  To be honest, because people were so willing to accept the rumors, I was left alone - a true benefit!

Over the last two years, because of the depth to which my work was reaching, I found myself continually hacked, my office ransacked, my files taken, and my internet postings stolen by those claiming that the information was theirs.

In addition, I have had to endure legal rulings preventing me from entering certain sites, preventing me from speaking out and from publishing any matters that have 'national security' concerns.  Worst of all, not long ago, I lost my Lady Evening Star.

For the last two months, I have engaged in discussions with my Elders and have begun to formulate what Wisdoms we can release - with their permission - beginning on December 21, 2011.  How the Wisdom legends are received will dictate how far the Elders are willing to let me go.

Why release the Wisdom legends at all?

For the sake of the Children of the future.  One cannot know where to go if one does not know where one came from.  The state of world affairs now demonstrates how, by ignoring the Wisdom of the Elders, the world has become mired in chaos and confusion with countless millions of people in dire straits.  The Wisdom of the Elders tells us what the purpose of Life is, where Life came from and how 'Men of Power' have contorted the world to suit their needs.  There is no 'Conspiracy to take over the World'.  It has been accomplished.  Everywhere you look, you are being told what to do and what to think, how you should behave and what is absolutely forbidden.  The Wisdom of the Elders teaches one how to truly become an individual, a warrior in heart and spirit and deed.  But the principles behind the Wisdom are 'uncivilized', something the 'Men of Power' cannot tolerate.

Thank you for your kind words and your support.  You may speak of what I tell you here, I shall post an expanded version on my website in the near future.

Thank you again...

Robert

AWESOME BHD!!!!! thank you for clearing that up!!

indian chief 'two eagles' was asked by a white government official, "you have observed the white man for 90 years. you've seen his wars and his technological advances. you've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."  the chief nodded in agreement. the official continued, "considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?" the chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. "when white man find land, indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water.  women did all the work, medicine man free. indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex." then the chief leaned back and smiled. "only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

;D

i found the terra papers much easier going than zecharia sitchin's "earth chronicles", then again it might be down to the fact i prefer to be a jack of all trades rather than master of one. a negative of not just the conspiracy scene but just about anything in all walks of life is the urge of people to get credit for the sake of credit, perhaps due to the competitive nature of trying to survive in the relatively recent past bolstered by the shackles of "money" and into the relatively new phenomena of people wanting their "15 minutes of fame" as andy warhol put it- and if he hadn't said that i wonder if glossy glory wouldn't be so persuasive in the now...

where are we? well things seem pretty dire but ponder where we might be now if we hadn't been gifted the internet. perhaps a indicator that whoever is attempting to ravage this planet, and its people, has some sort of galactic obligation to give us all a sporting chance.

btw, can't find a original source for that "two eagles" quote, but does it really matter if it was he or someone else or no one at all who ever first said it? we all know its the truth...

Guest BHD

Classic quote Tocaboar. I think I have used that as a joke, not realising it had truth behind it.

The simplistic way Morning Sky speaks is very refreshing, and deliberate.

Interesting how the next release of information will be based on how 'we' accept it, - or dont.

Your name is interesting. Is it an anagram by chance?

Here are the notes to Morningsky 1992 lecture..

By: Don Allen

Re: Robert Morningsky

These are the notes that I took at the meeting held February

8th, 1992 at Maleny, Queensland.

This is my version of my notes of the meeting with Robert

Morningsky, a full blooded Apache/Hopi Indian. Who was raised by

his two grandparents after his father was killed and his mother

left the reservation.

From the age of 1-5 years, he had no contact with the white man

at all. He was taught with a group of other young people by his

grandfathers and by a group of people they called the Star

Warriors - aliens he code-names Blues.

These people taught him to run 6 miles with a full mouth of

water and not choke or spill a drop, then they would return and

have to spit the water out at the feet of the Warriors. They had

to stand with their backs to their elders who would shoot an

arrow and they, the students, would have to turn and catch it

midflight. He said the students didn't realise that they weren't

supposed to be able to do these things.

The policy of the Star Warrior is that knowledge is not given,

it is earned.  The way to learn is to be led to discovery. There

is an old Hopi prophecy:  today's red man is white, tomorrows

white man is green.

The first alien contact started about 1947 - 1948 and they had

either already, or were going to spend 50 years with the elders

of the Hopi Indian reservation. A description of the Star

Warriors is of clear, translucent skin, large almond shaped eyes

and small of stature.

The main issue of their teaching was PURSUE YOUR PASSION, follow

your own way, do your own thing, don't be pressured into being

anything but what and who you are. A medicine man is not

necessarily a healer, they are people who do their own thing

with a passion. ie one that will make you practice your own

medicine, two, feel better - medicine people make both things

one and the same.

A warrior is a living example of passion. What is passion, it is

an inner feeling, a love activity. It is that which makes time

flow quickly, that one will move heaven and earth to do, that

one will make time for.  Passion is the unity of union of love

between man and woman, which has more power and energy than

anything one earth and if harnessed can be unbeatable. Harmony

occurs when ones own heart beat moves in time with another, ie

the drum music of the dance, the heartbeat of chosen one, the

heartbeat of a nation, the heartbeat of the universe and the

earth. Think about your passion, if it makes you feel good, and

shivery, it is your passion. It is your passion that makes all

things possible.

The Hopi tradition is that it is man's job to make all things

possible for the womenfolk. They must attract, but the women

must chose. The reason for long hair is enhancement of beauty

and the "Indian love handle" - he mentioned that the caveman

used to pull their women around by their hair, he says it was

wrong, the Indian women catch their men by their hair! - Men

must see the world through the eyes of women.

1.  Passion - The fire, the individuality, the you. It is

internal, we are told to be what you are supposed to be, don't

be anything else. We have a life force and energy that if

harnessed could cause more damage than an atomic explosion. But

we need to practice harmony and frequency. We find our own

frequency and can raise it to match another and harmonise, match

it don't contend with it or anything else, or you will be

destroyed. The first sensation we receive, is our mother's

heartbeat. We all need to be one harmonious heartbeat.

2.  Body - your job is to master your own body, if you don't

master your body, nothing will work for you.

3. Spiritual - anything else is spiritual, the trees, air, water

etc. To attain oneself, you have to move outwards, not grow

inwards or else you will become like the black stars and

implode.

Shape shifting - is possible by becoming that shape - my feeling

is that in making self believe so much that a super imposed

image forms in your mind and the mind of those around you - by

increasing your own frequency you can become anything ie a

microwave than excite water, so that it changes and becomes hot.

When our energy rise, so does our body temperature. We have the

ability to raise our own and other peoples frequencies.

In 1943 the government conducted a series of experiments called

the Philadelphia experiment, to teleport articles. It partly

succeeded and partly went wrong.

On January 8/9th, there was a terrific light storm that was not

so much a storm as an immense light show. (During this storm I,

Sande, was sitting of the front porch, connected to the storm,

Robert, my guide, very clearly spoke to me and told me not to

feed the storm).  Robert Morningsky video-taped the storm and on

part of the film, the form of a ship appeared.

December 19/20. Nexus magazine reported that a ship from the

Philadelphia Experiment materialised into one of the bays in

Australian Waters and then disappeared. picture (Courier Mail,

31/12/91),

If you are not in tune with your passion you cannot create your

own reality. Your passion is your responsibility. Who cares what

others feel and think.  Your answers and salvation are within.

1930-1940 World War II -

1. Madman Hitler tried to create the perfect man, and

conducted bio-genetic experiments

2. Work on flying saucers research, development what is

known as Foo Fighters - (14.2.1944).

3. The US developed an atomic weapon and tested it in

Northern New Mexico.

4. Others tried to develop Time Travel. Out in the universe

alien nations viewed us and were dismayed. Can you

imagine the SS Eldridge going through into another

dimension.

Whilst testing a new protection device called radar

uncontrollable bursts of energy, several flying saucers were

forcibly landed. The area of landing was the Arizona area. The

Amerindians respected the aliens found.

1948 - Several discs crashed, so a military force called blue

force was formed, to remove all evidence of UFOs. A live alien

was captured and he was called EBE, Extraterrestrial Biological

Entity. It was found that he was not able to eliminate waste

through the normal way, it was eliminate through the pores of

his skin. He took sick, and a famous botanist Jaro Menoza was

called in, but in 1952, EBE died. A project called Sigma was

instigated to call EBEs brothers to come and find him but to no

avail.

The satellite dishes were placed on Indian lands, and the

workers, believing that the indian race was non consequential,

so gave them quite a bit of information, believing that they

would not understand it.

1947 - In the locker of one of the landed UFOs were found human

parts.

1953 - December, contact was made with Aliens. Astronomers found

a bunch of space ships going around the earth. Contact was made

outside one of the Indian reservations.

1954 - Eisenhower met with the greys and was offered certain

secrets in return for the use of people for research and

experimentation. They informed the president that they were a

dying race and needed help to get their bodies stronger and

healthier. An agency MJ-12 was brought into effect, to monitor

this programme of experiments and implantations.  Negotiations

were completed and treaty was signed in California.

In Florida another body of Aliens arrived, called by Robert

Morningsky, as the Blues. They offered other advice, not to deal

with the greys, it would only lead to disaster, but to follow

your own path. They would teach with peace and harmony if men

would disarm and listen. The military said no deal! So they

left, but a few decided to remain and stayed in Northern Mexico

and Arizona and made a treaty with the Hopi Indians. These

Aliens are known by the Hopi as Star Warriors.

The greys left an ambassador called Krill and adopted an

equilateral triangle as their insignia. The military force name

as the Blue Force became the Delta Force and was formed to study

the greys. Two bases were built and called several names, the

Earth base - Hanger 18, Dreamland or area 51.

The greys went underground under the reservations in the four

corner area of Mexico, Utah, Arizona and California. It was for

the purpose of monitoring the Blues.  The Blues had to flee the

reservation and go into hiding, a few of the Elders went with

them.

The Hopi legend is that there were two races, the children of

the feather who came from the skies, and the children of the

reptile who came from under the earth. The children of the

reptile chased the Hopi Indians out of the earth, these evil

under-grounders were also called two hearts. The government has

signed a treaty with the children of the serpent. The Hopi have

signed a treaty with the children of the feather.

The greys want a perfect body, for a long time, there have been

cattle mutilations. Always missing, were the organs of

elimination.  The grey's bodies are always cold, and they feed

on our energies, our fears, our out of control energies. (Sort

of psychic vampires???) When you are fearful and out of control,

the greys use and feed on that energy.  What we need to do is

know that it is o.k. to feel fear, but to flow with it, then

control it by redirecting it into a positive event.

Control your passion - life force - you decide what you want,

get an attitude! Don't be afraid to say no! The government wants

your money for their pet projects and the greys want your

lifeforce, your energy. Ask yourself these things.

1. Do the government make laws for themselves or for people.

2. Do they allow us to do our own thing.

3. Are we under their control on government subsidies etc.

The greys decided to stay on earth and needed acceptance, so

they hired an advertising agency to come up with some good ideas

- hence - My favourite Martian, ALF, Star Trek, Star wars, Alien

Nation and ET.  The new programme the Mutant Ninja Turtles and

the Dinosaurs??

Look and be aware of the symbol of the triangle - TriStar

Pictures???  Don't rely on the government for your support, help

yourself where you can. See the movie JFK.

1959, The Jason Society decided to do something about global

warming.

1. Blow a hole in the ozone layer, to let the heat out.

2. Develop underground for the elite societies.

3. Develop other planets into colonies.

The last two were adopted, but the first has since be done.

Several things have been happening to engender fear and to give

more control to the government.

1. Release of dangerous Psychotics and early release of killers

and menaces to society.

2. Wars and upheavals.

3. Drug induced societies and drug dependent societies.

4. Mainland China.

Katcina Hopi - great spirit fire.  Any living thing that is

stressed is food for the children of the lizard.

Robert saw for the first time pictures of crop circles, and

recognised them as Hopi symbols. He professed that if he could

see them in their correct order, he would be able to 'read

them'. He feels that Mother earth is calling out Help me!

Question time:

Q Why would governments hide the fact that aliens exist.

A If we knew, we would quit doing what the government wants

us to do.

Q Do the greys know they are aliens?

A The Greys have interbred - the more they interbreed, the more

chance there is that they will lose their memories of who they

really are, they become half human and half alien and can be

quite mixed up emotionally.  They must be 5th and 6th generation

greys by now, and who don't know they are greys. (Where do you

think we get all our information from - disgruntled greys!!)

Q How can we tell the children of the greys.

A They make you feel creepy and have reptilian looking eyes and

features.  Greys have large eyes and have difficulty focusing.

They are arrogant.  They will be a strong body odour they tend

to drain one of energy. They need to wear sunglasses - CIA????

The Blues - Short, big eyes, wouldn't describe too much, because

they are preparing for something big. You will feel them, and

you will know them!!  It is possible that a 6th generation grey

could end up marrying a 6th generation blue.

Our misuse of our energy can aid a grey to shape shift and thus

not be recognised.

(At the meeting, I was with another person, and while the

intermission was on, we were quietly talking, when the person

appeared from nowhere, and introduced himself to me, using my

name. (my name had not been mentioned, neither did I know this

man. I did not have a name tag on) It was an extremely hot day,

and when I shook his hand, it was freezing cold and dry. He

shook hands with my partner also. We watched him move back

through the hall and disappear into a small of people. We

watched the front door, and he did not exit through there. But

when we looked for him later, he was nowhere to be found. I have

no idea what it all meant, I only know that it was a strange

experience. Neither my partner nor I could remember the man's

name, although he has said it twice. No one else had contact

with the man, or remembered seeing anyone. My partner was a very

logical person, not given to fanciful visions etc.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 © Hopi Information Network ™ All Rights Reserved

277_.txt

Classic quote Tocaboar. I think I have used that as a joke, not realising it had truth behind it.

The simplistic way Morning Sky speaks is very refreshing, and deliberate.

Interesting how the next release of information will be based on how 'we' accept it, - or dont.

Your name is interesting. Is it an anagram by chance?

agreed, i think that is the main reason people can relate to his writing- the english language has quite possibly been constructed in a manner that makes it hard to convey fundamental truths (or perhaps it's a case people have been programmed by state education and "television" to associate certain meanings to certain words without considering that combinations of certain words actually have more than one expression).

there's probably legions of "analysts" monitoring things and reporting back in near real time to their superiors... all at the expense of the tax payer (of course!). that's why i think it is important for people not to be apportioning blame too much- it merely gives "them" the excuse to continue their "divide and conquer". if people express things in a peaceful and non violent manner (not always easy to achieve!) even the most hardened miscreant person with power has the opportunity to see the error of their ways and make amends (unless they're "grey" aka lack such ability by virtue of their genetic make-up).

re: my username, it's a acronym, explanation here if you'd like to have a gander...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,642.msg4445.html#msg4445

Here are the notes to Morningsky 1992 lecture..

thanks for that, it was very interesting :)