The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

LOL, no absolutely not but at the beginning of the tour the ranger says that if you dont hold everything he gives you to hold on the tour you have to hold the last thing - a spider !!!  That spurred me on to overcome my fears of the other two but I made sure I was the last person to hold them, just in case they were man eating  :P

I found this photo taken of me in year 1998.

Wow, eyelight, you might be the next pope...the BLACK POPE!! :);)8) :P

A recent trip to N.Calif/Redwoods/Klamath

Where I captured everything from ORBS to a Rainbow...but this rainbow was seen before another one, that was so intense in color, I had never seen anything like it anywhere ever.  It was incredible...but in an area where you cannot pull over...it stretched from one mountain to another, and I cannot put it into words, it was so beautiful and huge...big wide and deep bands of color..Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blue...this one here, I stopped to put gasoline in the car, and there it was...I never saw the orbs in the room...until I had put the pics up here on the computer, had I seen them, I would have taken more pics of the room..The path picture, is on the way to the beach, and it is just about straight up/down over and over again...

Here is a recent pic of the python that lives in our office ceiling.  It came down the other day to look for food (rats) and totally ignored us while stood around it admiringly and taking pics.  I have another who lives in the ceiling of my house also, and last night it came down to shed its skin.  Both are over 10 feet long.

post-8-13759097487074_thumb.jpg

A recent trip to N.Calif/Redwoods/Klamath

Where I captured everything from ORBS to a Rainbow...but this rainbow was seen before another one, that was so intense in color, I had never seen anything like it anywhere ever.  It was incredible...but in an area where you cannot pull over...it stretched from one mountain to another, and I cannot put it into words, it was so beautiful and huge...big wide and deep bands of color..Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blue...this one here, I stopped to put gasoline in the car, and there it was...I never saw the orbs in the room...until I had put the pics up here on the computer, had I seen them, I would have taken more pics of the room..The path picture, is on the way to the beach, and it is just about straight up/down over and over again...

Ah Breezy, where's the G-Spot one?  :-[:-X;D

Here is a recent pic of the python that lives in our office ceiling.  It came down the other day to look for food (rats) and totally ignored us while stood around it admiringly and taking pics.  I have another who lives in the ceiling of my house also, and last night it came down to shed its skin.  Both are over 10 feet long.

NUP, NO, DEFINITELY NOT.  I would be calling our ranger to get rid of this guest.

We recently moved to the top of a small mountain...(2600 ft).  This morning I looked out the living room window and saw that we were visited by a bear last night.  My neighbor down the mountain from me said the bear he saw some time ago was around 450/500lbs.  We didn't hear a thing and the weird thing is... neither did our 3 yr old Lab, who sleeps in the bedroom with us.  The bird feeder was right outside our bedroom window.  The Feeder was on the metal hook which was bent right over to the ground.

[/img]

Let me get this right - did you say 450-500lb BEAR  :rolleyes:  And they reckon wildlife in Australia is dangerous  :o

Yup... according to my neighbor anyway.  Came over the fence ate the feeder, then back over the fence again. 

Let me get this right - did you say 450-500lb BEAR  :rolleyes:  And they reckon wildlife in Australia is dangerous  :o

Yup... according to my neighbor anyway.  Came over the fence ate the feeder, then back over the fence again.

Holy *&%#@ RS

Maybe the bear loves to hear your music (guitar)  8)

Holy *&%#@ RS

Maybe the bear loves to hear your music (guitar)  8)

Lol Aco, maybe I need to charge for admission... be real tough to collect though  ;D

Taken 1977.  On patrol in the North Atlantic.  Guess which one is me...

[/img]

The guy on the left?

:-\

That's John (not me)... hint hint... I may have blurred out my name..  8)

[/img]

The guy on the left?

lol

The third guy from the left with the blurred name tag  :)

handsome  fellow :P

Lol Dorris...

The guy on the left?

lol

The third guy from the left with the blurred name tag  :)

handsome  fellow :P

Lol Dorris...

Are you single?  :-*

Here is a pic of my wife. 

[/img]  ;D

Why RS, you have managed to surprise me.  I picked you out by the way.

Lol Breezy, I would be surprised if you couldn't, since you know me so well  ;)

Here's one of me when I was modeling for a friend who is a special effects artist. I made it into a magazine with my handsome mug for this.

15493371-8082-4466-A9CA-0F65317A0A0D-8451-00000C2CB29AAD6A_zpsd11c4db5.jpg

• Like 1

[/img]

just saw the pic, thnx for sharing that RS

i spotted you instantly, 3 things

pen in pocket (as i already knew your station, you need a pen)

blured out nametag (yeap i noticed that)

intuition (putting a face to your voice and mind)

btw, thats a good idea, i will dig up some old photos and post

nice one D