The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

New/Old Diseases Human/Animal A record..

Typhus Epidemic Worsens in Los Angeles

Joel Grover    Amy Corral           Feb. 1, 2019

A veteran city prosecutor is among the latest victims.

snip   video

"A veteran Los Angeles City Hall official is one of the latest victims of an epidemic of the infectious disease typhus that continues to worsen across LA County.

For months, LA County public health officials have said typhus is mainly hitting the homeless population.

But Deputy City Attorney Liz Greenwood, a veteran prosecutor, tells NBC4 she was diagnosed with typhus in November, after experiencing high fevers and excruciating headaches.

"It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck," Greenwood told the I-Team. "Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash."

snip

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/investigations/Typhus-Epidemic-Worsens-in-Los-Angeles-505166301.html

I hear stories all the time about the homeless, even in cities like Olympia and Seattle using the streets as a toilet.  Our cities are becoming death traps.

• Like 1

‘Zombie deer’ brain disease spreads to 24 US states & Canada… and increasingly threatens HUMANS

Feb. 9, 2019    RT

snip image

"An incurable, mad-cow-like brain infection nicknamed “zombie deer disease” that causes deer, elk and moose to behave strangely and aggressively has spread through half the US – and some fear it may soon turn up in humans.
Chronic wasting disease (CWD) renders its victims uncoordinated, confused and aggressive, while also causing them to lose weight and – eventually – their lives, giving rise to the nickname “zombie deer disease.” Sick animals walk in repetitive patterns and lose all fear of humans, developing a vacant stare.

Like mad cow disease, CWD attacks the brain and spinal cord and is believed to be caused by prions, infectious proteins that travel in bodily fluids and remain contagious for years after leaving the body of their host. Also like mad cow disease, in its early days at least, some scientists have scoffed at the notion it can be transmitted to humans. Others see history repeating itself.

5c5e34b1fc7e9329258b45f0.jpg

CDC 

“It is probable that human cases of CWD associated with the consumption of contaminated meat will be documented in the years ahead,” Michael Osterholm, director of the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease and Research Prevention, warned lawmakers at the Minnesota Capitol on Thursday.

snip

https://www.rt.com/usa/451031-zombie-deer-brain-disease/

• Like 2