Sign in to follow this  
breezy

Hackpen Hill Crop Circle 8/26/2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/hackpenhill3/hackpenhill2012c.html

8/26/2012

6184-Hackpen3OH.jpg

Sacred Geometry 101E: Metatron's Cube

Uploaded by CGimaging on Nov 3, 2008

"A discourse on the aspect of Sacred Geometry known as Metatron's Cube by Charles Gilchrist.

The powerful sounds at the end of this video were created my my very talented friend Jandy, from Australia. Her YouTube Channel is JezebelDecibel. The name of the piece is "Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio frequency 396"."

For more details on Sacred Geometry: go to our very expansive Sacred Geometry website:

http://www.charlesgilchrist.com/SGEO/

Well that would have been hard to fake!

Hard is even not strong enough word. Try impossible.

I want to point out the circle within the circle.

If you look at the circle surrounding the cube there is a very thin one showing another circle a little "off" the other. This is showing us the vibration of the "systematic" energy of the circle system.

The circle surrounding the cube is vibrating in other words.

Amb

narnug

My pleasure/JOB as a part of the Chani collective  ;)

I woke up early and sat my self on the beach and watched the Sun come up here in Greece............... :-*:-*

..........LACK WORDS...........

While I was sitting there I kind of understood light a little better. You might say I got some kind of a contact with this beautiful historic piece of earth. I think it might even be shown to us in this crop circle. That is why I want to post my first thoughts about this here before I think it further and understand better.

The crop circle shows us that we only see other energy that is working in the same area of circle/sphere size. That is the field of light visible to us. We do not see radiation or radio frequencies because they work on a smaller scale and larger scale of circles/spheres.

The cube is surrounded by a circle. It is a whole and it is shown with a pattern on the smaller cubes that make out the larger cube. The cube is maid out of 6*6*6 smaller cubes but appears to us as a whole.

I do not for a moment connect these numbers to something evil. Hell was created by those who seek to rule us.

6*6*6 is 216. I am poor of knowledge regarding frequencies. I would guess that this is either the frequency of light when we start to see it (our visible field of light) or this is the frequency that those who sent the message are on in the circle/sphere size. Kind of a hint in how to "tune" in on them.

I will read a little and think a little and share further in "Return of the Gods".

Amb

narnug

Narnug,

6*6*6* is in fact 6 6 6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

Meanwhile if you take it as 216 and relate it to frequencies, I think that can give you on a musical scale a lower A.  This can be, in the case that you take A as being 432 Hz (not 440). Divide it per 2 and you get the lower A.

All the universe can be written in numbers...

Dunno if it helps you or not  :-*

Btw: Cube in the Circle is better then Circle in a Cube, don't you think ?

;)

I can't get over the detail, the shadow underneath to highlight the levitation, the individual fine tethers at the bottom of each vertical upright preventing it from drifting off. Humbling almost.

I can't get over the detail, the shadow underneath to highlight the levitation, the individual fine tethers at the bottom of each vertical upright preventing it from drifting off. Humbling almost.

Agree Botanic. No funny students or what ever could possibly have done that with planks and ropes or any other methods.

I am starting to think I understand this a little. Might be wrong.

Dont know if you have read TIME AND YOU. There I mention the system of vibrating circles and how many circles form another larger and on and on it goes.

I think those who "sent" this are showing us in which dimention they are.

The thikness of the circle surrounding the cube shows how long their dimention vibrates (at what frequency). They show this with the line/circle that is off center (very fine lines in the thicker circle).

6*6*6 (the cube) might be 9th dimension if SeeBria is correct, by the way, THANK YOU SeeBria.

Maybe we used to exchange information cross dimentions. Maybe the pyramids are for that purpose. I have a theory how and then why they are where they are. They cant be just anywhere and still work. Remember how the circles "flatten" out, that is why. They have to be in the correct place to get result.

Light is the circles moving/effected by each other because of use of energy/manipulation of their vibration. Radiowaves are the largest circles interacting. Gamma rays are the smallest circles interacting. We are inside the largest circles so long vawing light/radiowaves does not effect us. But we are made of the smallest circles so if they start to do some tricks we are crewed...gamma rays and other radioactive frequencies of light.

We can only see so and so much of the light, that is our dimension.

Other lifeforms that can see other frequencies of light are in other dimensions with theyr universe right here with us, but we can not see them because we work in our size of circles and they in their own and differenc size.

This is kind of how the spirit world is here with us. The spiritworld functions on the largest circles, and that is why spirits can go almost anywhere in no "time". They are everywhere and with everything that is within each large circle, and that might even be the whole universe for us on our frequency.

There is another thing. Light does not travel like we think. Light from other stars is not light from other stars, it is from our sun. Light from our sun went out there, collided with the light from other stars and returned in the ammount and type of frequency/waveleangth that the light it "hit" was in.

Something like circles on water. Circles form and they "hit" each other. When that happens they bounce each other back.

This is how light works and this explains our heliosphere and why it is closed/confined.

All my best for now

narnug

I am still looking at this and found something interesting.

There are 216 cubes that make the large cube.

There are also 54 cubest that make the outline of the cube. The cubes that make the outlines are hollow, I just did not notice it before.

When I googled 54 and 216 I got this so far. Still checking.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/pagan-science-27-54-108-216-432-864-1782/

Edit: now I found this  :rolleyes:

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=10216054

Amb

narnug

Try ... The first REAL Crop Circle i have seen appearing this year.

My mouth dropped by the first view on this mark of perfection.

<snip>

Do you, or anyone else know what this substance/matter is?

I am not really good in chemistry  ;D

amb

narnug

C22H35NO3S

Well, i do not know the formula but i do know it's a Hydrogen Carbon Nitrate solution with a Sulphur base.

Just what i remember of my chemistry.

Try ... The first REAL Crop Circle i have seen appearing this year.

My mouth dropped by the first view on this mark of perfection.

Yes Neo, this is amazing.

Do you, or anyone else know what this substance/matter is?

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=10216054

I am not really good in chemistry  ;D

amb

narnug

That's easy narnug, it's 6-heptyl-5-methyl-2-octoxythieno[2,3-d][1,3]oxazin-4-one, lol

Seriously, I can only see that it's a patented pancreatic lipase inhibitor compound, for treating the following and more:

14. A method for treating obesity in a subject in need of such treatment, comprising administering to the subject a therapeutically effective amount of the compound of claim 1 so as to thereby treat obesity in the subject.

15. A method for treating diabetes in a subject in need of such treatment, comprising administering to the subject a therapeutically effective amount of the compound of claim 1 so as to thereby treat diabetes in the subject.

16. A method of inhibiting the hydrolytic activity of pancreatic lipase enzymes in a cell, comprising contacting the cell with an amount of the compound of claim 1 which is effective in inhibiting the hydrolytic activity of pancreatic lipase enzymes.

Big Pharmas invent/steal/discover these weekly.

Patent info: http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&s1=20030195199.PN.&OS=PN/20030195199&RS=PN/20030195199

Hope it helps

The question is , why haven't we figured out or captured who makes these?

It's beautiful complexity and phenomenal curves, it would be nice to know lol