The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

CHEMICALS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE [CHEMTRAILS]

I have no basis for this, but it seems more and more to me that they are concerned about the impending solar minimum. Less solar activity --> less geomagnetic field protecting from solar radiation. But it seems they are shortsighted and will make the mini ice age worse.

• Like 5

Groundbreaking Geoengineering Video Exposes the Scientific Truth Regarding Chemtrail Chemical Composition

Michael Thomas

"Geoengineering Video Exposes the SCIENTIFIC Truth Regarding Chemtrail Chemical Composition: Chemtrails  and Chem-clouds Proven To Contain Toxic Mix Of Aerosolized Ingredients

State of the Nation

Since January of 2015 the skies around the world have seen a dramatic uptick in the duration and intensity of full-scale chemtrailing operations.  Humanity was forewarned about this intensification of global geoengineering programs by an active chemtrail pilot in December of 2014.  His prediction has turned out to be true practically to the very day.

chemtrail-video-presents-scientific-evid

Operation Indigo Skyfold is the name of the U.S Federal Government’s unlawful chemtrailprogram.  The following exposé clearly delineates what relatively very few know about what is occurring daily in the skies above them.

OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD: The Most Secret Covert Black Operation In World History

Now we have a very high quality video produced by our European friends who have dissected various aspects of this illicit and extremely harmful geoengineering practice.   Italians Antonio and Rosario Marciano, who run the anti-chemtrail  website  –www.tankerenemy.com — have written the following dedication for their outstanding production.

“This documentary is dedicated to everyone who wants to fight for truth and life on planet Earth. Let’s stand up and defend our rights!”

What distinguishes their video from so many others is that the scientific research analyzing chemtrail composition represents an unusually rigorous investigation into the aerosolized mix of ingredients, their byproducts and the residues which are left on the land and the waters.  For many environmental activists and health advocates around the globe, this scientific information and hard data will be invaluable in their initiatives to shut these programs down, once and for all.

CHEMTRAIL SYNDROME

Because of the pervasiveness of these toxic ingredients being sprayed 24/7, as well as the poisonous nature of some of them, it is important for everyone to know what they’re being exposed to. Particularly those with chronic and/or acute respiratory disease ought to be aware.  Likewise, anyone with persistent health problems or serious medical conditions ought to take notice of the information provided by this excellent video.

CHEMTRAIL SYNDROME: A Global Pandemic Of Epic Proportions

Lastly, may we say that the following video is perhaps the finest scientific presentation on theCHEMTRAIL phenomenon on the internet today. The scientific analysis of the chemical composition of chemtrails is unimpeachable.  For this reason alone it stands as a defining video-documtenary of the greatest environmental assault on Planet Earth today. Truly, there is not a more serious looming global health crisis that the one being geoengineered daily by the ongoing, worldwide chemtrailing operations."

Chemtrails the secret war

snip

http://consciouslifenews.com/groundbreaking-geoengineering-video-exposes-scientific-truth-regarding-chemtrail-chemical-composition/1182370/?fb_action_ids=1071161486251278&fb_action_types=og.likes

• Like 8

IN5D Releases Huge Cache of Chemtrail Plane Photos

March 4, 2016

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

Editor, In5D.com

"I received a private message from a friend on Facebook who stated:

Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.

When asked if the source would like to elaborate on these photos, I was told:

Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.

These are the photos I received:

12527680_10208736219793697_1232663528_n.

12596463_10208736219353686_619612010_n.j

12767321_10208736219513690_1950703701_n.

There are many more pictures at the link.

• Like 7

NEW BLACK CHEMTRAILS REPORTED WORLDWIDE

WOW! Chemtrails With Mysterious BLACK LINE PHENOMENUM...WTF??

• Like 5

Engineers and meteorologists from Nevada have joined forces to create the first autonomous cloud seeding platform - using drones to control the weather.

Cloud seeding is a technique where small particles are dropped into a cloud from an aircraft or rocket to alter the microphysical processes going on inside and make it rain (or snow).

Research on the subject has been ongoing for more than a century, but it's still not clear how well it actually works in reality - a cloud might produce rain after being seeded, but it's hard to know if that cloud would have just produced rain anyway.

weathercontrol-970-80.jpg

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/robots-will-soon-control-the-weather-1317926

• Like 7

Just tie-upping threads re: chemtrail issue.

Cross posted:

http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/7026-chem-trails-any-info-you-have-plz-add/?p=102195

Angel Hair---Chemtrail---The Fibre is ALIVE, got spiders like multiple legs sticking out and try to preserve itself from external threat

Yeah sounds like tabloid paper's head liners...but it is a wild piece of info.

I kinda think this connects to what we discussed in the Black Goo thread as well.

Are they AIs?

At the beginning and at the end, there are sales pitch given, but it's very worthwhile to look at the in between bits IMHO.

• Like 2

Cross-posting from the Chit Chat thread:

11-4-2016 Chemtrails in South Australia(´Д`)

post-5-0-42740900-1461561956_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-12048200-1461561996_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-73099800-1461562031_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

TY for fixing the links, breezy!! :)

15-4-2016 Chemtrailing in Adelaide, South Australia 

Gross....just gross...

I saw they were spraying in multiple layers.

I guess the flights are coordinated for the chemtrail to lust.

Yesterday, they made mistake and it was relatively clean.

As if the warehouse officer had to even out the chemicals that were used by the end of the week, suddenly today they were spraying full on.

post-5-0-12066400-1461562438_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-84593600-1461562485_thumb.jpg

Just how much more is needed they think...

post-5-0-12423600-1461562527_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

The great unraveling is gaining momentum by the day, and even now the majority of the masses are fast asleep at the wheel. Our skies look like something from an apocalyptic future, our trees are dying, our oceans are dying, our planet is dying, and still the majority remain unaware. Those in power are utilizing every option at their disposal to keep populations from waking until the last possible moment. Is there still time to change course and keep any part of the ship floating? That remains to be seen, but if there is yet a chance, it will require the concerted, focused, effective, prioritized, and completely dedicated efforts of all those that are already awake.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/former-air-force-officer-warns-of-atmospheric-spraying-and-the-coming-collapse/

• Like 6

RENO, Nev., May 4 (UPI) -- This week, engineers with the Desert Research Institute announced that their Drone America Savant unmanned aircraft had successfully ascended to 400 feet and deployed two silver-iodide flares.

The 18-minute test flight occurred late last week, proving -- researchers say -- that the unmanned aerial vehicle is ready for the cloud-seeding work for which it was designed.

Researchers say they will now begin to employ the Savant drone to study weather patterns and build forecast models as well as test a variety of cloud-seeding technologies.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2016/05/04/Researchers-test-cloud-seeding-drone-in-Nevada/8421462372991/

• Like 6

HISTORIC CHEMTRAILS LAWSUIT FILED IN CANADA

May 5, 2016

"An historic lawsuit has been filed in Canada in an effort to expose and halt the practise of chemtrails being sprayed into the atmosphere. 

The suit claims that the Canadian and US governments are conducting a geoengineering program that aims to spray toxic substances and particles into the atmosphere – endangering the lives of millions of citizens.

Geoengineeringwatch.org reports:

For over a year GeoengineeringWatch.org has been communicating with and forwarding data to Canadian attorneys (in addition to the US team of attorneys we are working with) in the effort to get legal action in motion.

This effort has now reached fruition, Geoengineering Watch wishes to express our most sincere gratitude to the attorneys in Canada (and the US attorneys) for their diligent and ongoing work in this most critical battle. Excerpts from the Canadian legal filing are below.

Nature of the Proceeding:

1. This is a mass-tort and environmental Proposed Class Proceeding in respect of the spraying into the atmosphere of toxic substances and particulates by the Defendant that is dangerous to human health, destructive to the environment, and has caused meaningful economic damages.

A Declaration that the aerial discharge of coal fly ash and/or other contaminants contravenes the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and appurtenant Regulations;

A Declaration that the aerial discharge of coal fly ash and/or other contaminants contravenes the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms;

c. An interlocutory and a final mandatory order directing that the Defendant comply with the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and appurtenant Regulations;"
snip
  • Like 6

This site got lots of info: The Gold Fish Report relayed it so though you'd need to be aware of that now Simon Parkes (Breakaway Dracos and the Mantids and their allies) clearly said he was told that only White Dragon Society to be the one to believe (he doesn't go around to find what others are saying, apparently. He sticks to his own source and none other.), and the GFR is of Red Dragon Society related.

...So up to us to get the juicy bits out of all info the GFR presents as far as I consider. I don't just denounce everyone associated with them at all. We all are trying to find out the TRUTHS as humans.

I personally found this latest GFR vid to be VERY interesting....

http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

Some interesting points from the vid:

An info in the vid (around 11:00~): Himalayan Salt+Spring Water-->creates Ormus in the solution--->helps your brain by them crossing the blood-brain barrier 

RzRz Blood Type--->found in the Native American peeps. Very rare. If this type of blood gets into any other blood type, it will coagulate the blood of non-RzRz person and s/he dies. Totally pushing away any contamination to their blood line. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system

Except Humans, all other mammals got 3 stranded DNAs. 46---2 strands, 48---3 strands. Kids born since 1999~, many are born with 3 strands DNA, despite what the Anunnaki wanted to keep the Humans to be suppressed by only having 2 DNA strands. The nature of us is winning. To bend this natural re-development we have as a specie, they introduced massively nasty stuff into our food, air, water and vaccine regime. (I don't think they can stop it any longer, though...we will win this game.)

A CASE OF AN ALIEN ESSENCE GIVEN VIA SHAMAN?: http://newamsterdam.wikia.com/wiki/Lenape

• Like 5

I found this vid was direct to the point.

Perhaps good vid to share with the public??

• Like 4

European Data and Analysis---Dec 2014 vid

(It's a hefty 1 hour if you don't like reading subs...)

• Like 2

love this

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Discussion for this video is below the video right here on You Tube, and The Truth Denied suggests you speak out against this issue. www.thetruthdenied.com

Chemtrails are a Military Experiment on its own citizens.

• According to the Governor of Arizona, “Chemtrails –or- (Geoengineering) is a Federal Issue”.

• According to the Feds, Geoengineering is a FAA issue.

• According to the FAA, “These are simply jet contrails, nothing going on here”.

• According to the ADEQ (Arizona Department of Environmental Quality”, they do not have jurisdiction to either comment on air quality reports or respond to testimonies, proof, data, blood tests or air quality in general. (But they are OFFICIALLY REPORTED AS an AGENCY with the heading ‘ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY’, TOWHICH JURSIDICTION PERTAINS TO THE GROUND ONLY.)

• The ADEQ goes on the record as stating they do have scientists on board in their organization."

• Did you know that the Government has laws in place that grant “Diplomatic immunity in regards to the Military Industrial Complexes Experimentation programs that result in the deaths to thousands of domestic civilians”?

• *Are Environmental agencies ‘above the law”, or is the Military Industrial Complex above the Agencies?

• Did you know that thousands of citizens have gone to approved MD’s and labs for the expressed purpose of testing their blood for Strontium, Barium and Aluminum particulates? The results of the tests are astounding, and some cases the levels of metal particulates are 1000% higher than the norm?

• Doctors who have tested their patients’ blood for heavy metals “Do not have a clue” as to what the next step may be for their patients and are equally dumbfounded by the test results of ‘heavy metal toxicity’ that is apparently ‘off the charts’. So doctors are telling their patients “You need to learn to live with it”. (Unethical practice of the MD).

• ADEQ Mission Statement “ is to protect and enhance public health and the environment in Arizona. The department does this by overseeing the state’s environmental laws and authorized federal programs to prevent pollution of the air, water, and land, and to ensure clean up of such pollution when it occurs.”

• THE CLEAN AIR ACT states that the ADEQ has no jurisdiction over airplanes.

Be sure to see the companion piece: NEWS: According to many news tabloid reports, Chemtrails are a Military Experiment used on its own citizens. How do we prove this? Arizonans make their voices heard regarding the issue, and are at least making progress. Here are some of the facts regarding lawsuits against the Federal Government due to reported nationwide illnesses as a result of inhaling nano particles expelled from jet airplanes. http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/20...

• Like 5

I don't know if this has already been posted but apparently ships leave trails in the atmosphere as well.

20130606-modter-thumb.jpg

"The track of large ships is sometimes visualised by a trail of shallow stratus clouds. These clouds, known as ‘ship tracks’, form in the wake of ships and are remarkably long-lived. They typically are between 0.5-5 km wide, i.e. wide enough to be seen in visible satellite imagery. Here, several can be seen southeast of California, USA."

http://www.eosnap.com/tag/ship-tracks/

• Like 7

Any ideas what is going on with the sky in this picture my friend said it went all the  way across the sky in Cairns Australia i saw a you tube Project Bluebeam Hologram sky; with a similar thing any ideas out there?

iimIMG_20150405_182240(44716).jpg

• Like 5

Ohhhh...!

Great catch! thanks for sharing the image, and great to see you again, albatross!(・ω・)ノ

Thanks Unity (and to all the likers) out there, anyone got any clues? Could it be a massive hologram or is it a computer glitch maybe a natural phenomenon, is it visible to only certain people and cameras (you would think that if half the sky is different everybody would notice). Anyway all the stuff that's happening in the sky is doing my head in(as well as everything China does; such as Ghost Cities, even CHANI has all the letters of China)Haha. PS Loving CHANI.

• Like 6

post-135-0-96858800-1475615692_thumb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1780299965565716&set=a.1384202325175484.1073741831.100007571889907&type=3&theater

HOW MANY TRAIL SHADOWS I HAVE POSTED GOING ACROSS THE SKY, OR A CLOUD COMES OVER AND THE SHADOWS ARE ACROSS EVERYWHERE....NOW Danny Dye COMES ALONG WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST YET!! VERY REVEALING PHOTO OF SHADOW ACROSS CEILING. WOW. THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Like 7

October 14, 2016 | Cassius Kamarampi

(Era of Wisdom) A recent study found nanoparticles of metal in human brains, raising the eyebrows of geoengineering researchers such as the prolific Patrick Roddie of Stop Spraying Us. While the study doesn’t connect geoengineering to the particles, it is well understood that exposure to geoengineering poisons the body with heavy metals.

http://www.eraofwisdom.org/study-found-nanoparticles-of-metal-in-human-brains-geoengineering-how-to-detox-from-metals/

Magnetite nanoparticles in human brains

http://stopsprayingus.com/magnetite/

• Like 4