The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

A STRICTLY GOOD NEWS THREAD!!

On 9/13/2017 at 7:58 PM, Jessica said:

I am still unmarried at 61yrs old Kande.  I was single (with a beautiful child) until I met my current partner when I was 38 and he was 29.  He was nothing like I would normally date and I really thought at the time it was going to be another short term fling, but here we are 24 years later still together, even though many tough times got us to this point.  In the beginning he wanted to marry (asked about 4 times) before I convinced him that I did not need a piece of paper to validate who I am or what a relationship is or should be.  Sometimes in life we find what we were looking for only once we stop looking for it Kande.   Much love to you.  :hug: 

Thank you for sharing that, Jessica. That's beautiful!

I like the part about nothing you would normally date. I'm kinda digging this guy right now who has a lot of characteristics that I would never have on my list, but everything else is so compelling.

I won't lose total hope. I will keep working on myself in the meantime.

• Like 4

On 9/14/2017 at 2:17 PM, Foopengerkle said:

took me 22 years from last marriage to find my hubby now.  we've been together since 2004.  it happens.

You guys seem to really enjoy each other (from what I can tell from pictures). Thank you for that encouragement.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kandescent said:

Thank you for sharing that, Jessica. That's beautiful!

I like the part about nothing you would normally date. I'm kinda digging this guy right now who has a lot of characteristics that I would never have on my list, but everything else is so compelling.

I won't lose total hope. I will keep working on myself in the meantime.

That is interesting Kande because my 31 year old single daughter was telling me only this morning she had been seeing someone at work for a couple of weeks - and he was nothing like she thought she would want or end up with, but she has found him to be a really nice guy and they are thoroughly enjoying each others company.  He even said last night he thought he was falling for her and she was happy about it, which is BIG if you knew my daughters lifetime lust for travel that has always outweighed her need for binding relationships!

If the man you are seeing ticks the majority of boxes like treating you and others well, being kind and considerate, understanding your needs, enjoys the same sort of things as you do and your company then I say the Universe may well be telling you to get over the preconceived ideas we all develop and just go with the flow.  When I met Ian he was tall, super skinny, had numerous holes in his ears from previous earrings and had a long plait down his back.  Good grief, looking back I don't know how we actually ended up together - I think it was just that he thought so much of me he wouldn't go away!!  LOL

Sometimes the Universe knows better than we do what we really need and who can supply it.  :hug:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Jessica said:

That is interesting Kande because my 31 year old single daughter was telling me only this morning she had been seeing someone at work for a couple of weeks - and he was nothing like she thought she would want or end up with, but she has found him to be a really nice guy and they are thoroughly enjoying each others company.  He even said last night he thought he was falling for her and she was happy about it, which is BIG if you knew my daughters lifetime lust for travel that has always outweighed her need for binding relationships!

If the man you are seeing ticks the majority of boxes like treating you and others well, being kind and considerate, understanding your needs, enjoys the same sort of things as you do and your company then I say the Universe may well be telling you to get over the preconceived ideas we all develop and just go with the flow.  When I met Ian he was tall, super skinny, had numerous holes in his ears from previous earrings and had a long plait down his back.  Good grief, looking back I don't know how we actually ended up together - I think it was just that he thought so much of me he wouldn't go away!!  LOL

Sometimes the Universe knows better than we do what we really need and who can supply it.  :hug:

Great for your daughter! She's also at a great age for that (I am well past the expiration date however. lol)

Yeah, I think this current guy isn't going to work out-- too unstable and too many preconceived ideas of what he wants. And he cannot truly see amazing me (😇 ) right in front of him. Nor can he really see the amazing him.

I don't really have too much trouble getting past preconceived ideas of the person. I go by the connection. I just wish the Universe would stop sending me men that I connect with deeply on an energetic level who are not ready for and who do not recognize that kind of connection. It's incredibly difficult. I would prefer not to get deeply connected only to then have it ripped away. It takes me a bit to get it back together after that. 

I am trying to trust the Universe. That's why I'm thinking the Universe would have me be alone for now. That's ok too. I have plenty of other stuff to focus on and work at.

Ugh. I will stop whinging about my love life (or lack thereof) on this forum. 

I really do appreciate the support, Jessica. This has been a tough week. The planetary energies have had me uncharacteristically emotional! 

• Like 3

French tourist saves bus from plunging into ravine in Austrian Alps

Sept. 24, 2017     AFP

French tourist saves bus from plunging into ravine in Austrian Alps

The incident happened on a high-altitude road near the Austrian city of Schwarz. Stock Image/Depositphotos

"The quick reflexes of a French tourist saved a coach carrying 22 people from plunging into a ravine in the Austrian Alps, police said on Sunday.
The 65-year-old man was one of 21 French tourists in the coach when the driver fell ill and collapsed on a high-altitude road near the city of Schwaz in western Austria.

Part of the vehicle was hanging over the road's guard rail, about to fall into a 100-metre (330-feet) precipice, when the man leapt from his front-row seat and pulled the brake at the last second.

"We were a hair's breadth from catastrophe," a police spokesman said, adding it was "incredible luck" that the passenger's reflexes managed to stop the bus.

Nine people were hospitalised in the accident, which took place on Saturday."

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170924/french-tourist-saves-bus-from-plunging-into-ravine-in-austrian-alps

• Like 4

1 cuddled close, 1 was on guard and 1 looked for food: how 3 dogs helped Annette Poitras survive

Nov. 25, 2017     Amy Judd

snip  video

"It is an amazing tale of survival.

Dog walker Annette Poitras spent more than two days lost in the backcountry of Eagle Mountain in Coquitlam with three dogs.

They were all rescued alive and safe Wednesday afternoon, and now more details are coming to light about how they survived the rain and the elements.

Here’s a picture of Annette Poitras in hospital, alongside her husband Marcel, that was sent to Global News on Thursday night:

Annette Poitras, left, and her husband Marcel.

Marcel, Annette’s husband, told Global News on Thursday that the dogs helped his wife stay alive.

“One of them was cuddling [her] and one of them was on guard and the other one was looking for food,” he said.
Annette was with a collie named Chloe, a boxer named Roxy and a puggle named Bubba. They didn’t leave her side, even though one of them initially wandered off when Annette fell and hurt herself."

The three named dogs were also missing along with Annette Poitras.

The three named dogs were also missing along with Annette Poitras

snip

https://globalnews.ca/news/3877517/1-cuddled-close-1-was-on-guard-and-1-looked-for-food-how-3-dogs-helped-annette-poitras-survive/

• Like 4

Grandma Who Accidentally Invited Stranger to Thanksgiving Sees Him Show Up Next Year

Nov. 27, 2017       Carolyn Marie

snip video

"A text to the wrong number turned into a Thanksgiving tradition that has gone viral. The backstory to how the tradition began has left many people reflecting in thankfulness over the kindness of a woman to welcome a stranger to her Thanksgiving dinner.

It all began when an Arizona grandma texted her grandson to invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner. A normal occurrence, surely, but unbeknownst to her, this grandmother had the wrong number.

Thanksgiving can be a stressful time of year and trying to get the whole family together, especially when the grandkids are teens, can be a difficult task. This grandma was just trying to rally all the family and make sure no one got left out. She didn’t know she’d be adding to the headcount by texting who she thought was her grandson.

Jamal Hinton, 17, got a text during class inviting him to Thanksgiving dinner at 3 p.m. He had absolutely no clue who this text was from.

Hinton texted her back and asked, “Who is this?” She responded with an oblivious, “Your grandma.”

snip   A great story!

https://www.liftable.com/carolynfultz/grandma-who-accidentally-invited-stranger-to-thanksgiving-sees-him-show-up-next-year/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=eheadlines&utm_campaign=weeklypm&utm_content=redaudience

• Like 3

Billy Is Back!...A Double Amputee with prosthetic aids, Running for F3 Race 

It was a horrific news last year that this young guy got totally wiped out as he crushed his car into what was a parked F4 car.

Now he's back to race with his prosthetic aids on!!

CHANI goggles wise, I felt that for him to do the race is very much fair matter to the others in the race, unlike a prosthetic fitted person running on the truck to compete against other runners.

That's because his prosthetic doesn't wage in for notching up his quality as a racer. If it was a prosthetic owner with the blade version of it and competing with the others who got healthy 2 leggs, the prosthetic double amputee could be going FASTER than the healthy people. Thus the race becomes UNFAIR.

You know that Russia copped almighty nasty arrangement against their athletes towards Olympic, called as the dopey group and cheaters.

But Olympic became rather unclean business for many years by now (including the process of deciding which city would be hosting the next one...), due to the chemical enhancement side got waged in and people being clean athletes did not get what they deserve to get as clean athletes.

That's a huge BS to the philosophy of Olympic. The human Olympics should belong to clean athletes competing absolutely clean way.

However saying that, I don't think the dopey people would go away....

So what now?

Retain clean Olympic is an adamant way to achieve peace, I still feel that.

But I also want to suggest that having a completely different range of Olympic and let people with prosthetic which may actually aid the human body to be used more to achieve better results, is OK future to set up.

If that's allowed then everyone gets the same level of bases to stand on, as long as all are using prosthetic aids in the same manner. This can aid in future development of better prosthetic aids, too. 

But without getting clean athletes involved in the races at all.

I'd love to see the people with prosthetic to achieve what they can possibly achieve, as high as they can go. Why not?

If they lost healthy limbs and lost loads of "normality" off the world, why would you try to confine them to compete with the healthy group of people, while they just can't, and while they got chance to make their races go successful? I feel they deserve the chance.

Also another bunch to be able to compete as a group would be.....the doped ones.

Let them do as they wish. Let them all to be gathered in one Dirty Olympic and have their Olympic that way. No one would say boo if everyone is dopey, yeah? If they die from doing what they are doing, that's up to them and our problem..... 

That's the same idea as for the prosthetic-aided athletes to compete as a group.

It's not only Russians had the dopey business. We know lots athletes from many countries do.

So why not accommodating all in the manner that all can agree to compete on the same ground and actually try to achieve something smash amazing. (Err...that'd bloody assure the contaminant/chemical aiders would be developed full on....the military peeps might be happy to see wth would happen in this field......)

But it's a must to keep the CLEAN Olympic on going, methinks.

Billy's standing pic with his prosthetic aids: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180328-00000033-jij_afp-moto.view-000

Go Billy Go!

Formula 3: Double leg amputee Billy Monger to race in opening weekend

http://www.bbc.com/sport/motorsport/43561796

• Like 2

IF this isn't good news, for this girl, her family, and all that witnessed the event, I don't know what would  be. + all watching the video!

6-year-old walks away after falling from the 26th floor

On April 2, a 6-year-old girl in Chongqing accidentally fell from the 26th floor. After landing, she climbed up. After the incident, she was sent to the hospital by the enthusiastic masses. The girl only had a broken right hand and was not life-threatening.

6-year-old walks away after falling from the 26th floor | Kid falls from building | Save Life [2019]

Let's hope she is destined for great things in life.  It appears, that sheet of fiberglass/plastic broke her fall! Unbelievable!

• Like 2

This just shows what's possible, if you're  a human being, no matter your disabilities. First a little introduction, then what happened.

What AGT didn't tell you about Kodi Lee | America's Got Talent 2019 Season 14

Golden Buzzer: Kodi Lee Wows You With A Historical Music Moment! - America's Got Talent 2019

Anything is possible if you believe it is.

• Like 1

Auction Silent for Man to Buy his Family Farm Back

Steve Beckow  Dinar Chronicles          June 10, 2019

Farmers Remain Silent at Auction so Young Man can Buy His Family Farm Back

"David’s family’s 80 acres of land [in Nebraska, USA] was sold to a distant relative and the family’s property was gone. What they had spent decades building vanished in a split-second bank interaction.

Throughout his life, David dreamed of somehow getting back the family’s land and rebuilding their business.

Several years after losing the family land, it suddenly appeared on auction. David and his father decided they would do their best to collect whatever modest means they had to try to get it back, reports goodnewsnetwork.com.

They spent many days and sleepless nights trying to come up with every possible way to acquire the extraordinary assets to reclaim their land. When the day of the auction finally came, their hearts sank: nearly 200 farmers were gathered. David and his father felt their chances of repossessing their family land were slim to none.

But they gave it their best shot. When the auctioneer announced their land, they immediately placed their bid — and held their breath.

Theirs was the first bid and David and his father anxiously waited to see who would bid next. But suddenly, the room went silent.

David didn’t understand what was happening and even the auctioneer was stupefied. He made further attempts to solicit a new bid, but got only silence. Stunned, he called a break.

They reconvened — three times — and each time, not a single farmer placed a bid.

The auctioneer finally had no choice, and with the strike of the gavel, David and his family had their land back.

It felt like a miracle. A miracle of 200 farmers from Nebraska, USA — every single one of them knowing what the right thing to do was.

David could finally write a happy chapter in his family history book.

“I’ve had two profoundly humbling days in my life. The first was the day my son was born. The second was that unforgettable day at the Auction House,” he said."

Source: Golden Age of Gaia

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2019/06/auction-silent-for-man-to-buy-his.html?m=1

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!  

• Like 3