The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

A STRICTLY GOOD NEWS THREAD!!

A quadriplegic illustrator from Japan 

I know no one here can understand wth is said in the vid, but just had to introduce it for you anyway!!

Very inspiring.

His name is Akihiro Taira.

He became quadriplegia when he was 21 yo from a snow board accident.

He said these in the vid:

"I wanted to die.

No matter how much I try hard, I don't feel anything in my hands or legs.

But I can't even kill myself.

I can't go and jump off.

I can't go and hung myself."

But with an Infrared reflector stuck on his fore head, he managed to start painting using computer.

As he kept on releasing his works, someone came up and asked him to do an illustration---a paid work.

He said that he felt he was allowed to continue to live even though he was bedridden.

For those who want to die now, please consider his words.

YOU MAY HAVE CHOICE TO GO AND DIE, but there are peeps who can't even do that themselves.

But this guy kept at it.

He knows he's "very weak minded", but one step by one step, he is going forward.

He copped shite on the net who don't understand him at all, but still didn't give up.

He has the place in the society.

He lives.

He gives out the courage to others by being who he is.

Below is about 2 guys with myelopathic muscular atrophy cases, with their mothers, they created a company, getting jobs. Never give up, if you want to go further!

One of the guys said that he wanted to achieve creating the society where there was no division between healthy/disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRKQztrHCOM

• Like 5

100-Year-Old Runner Breaks World Record At Penn Relays

May 1, 2016

post-5-0-01513500-1462250955_thumb.jpg

"PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –– There are many wonderful stories at the Penn Relays, but, this year, one woman is inspiring many. She’s 100 years old and still pounding the turf.

The 122nd Penn Relays at Franklin Field in West Philadelphia brought together athletes from all corners of track and field, but the record-breaking performance by 100-year-old Ida Keeling was perhaps the biggest highlight.

On Saturday, Keeling broke the world record for the 100-yard dash for her age group (80 years and older).

“It was wonderful.” Keeling said. “It’s the best exercise I know.”

Her trainer was her daughter, Shelly Keeling.

She has a mat. She does squats, push-ups,” Shelly said. “She can do a lot of calisthenic movements where she can use her own body weight.”

But she says her mother didn’t start running until she was much older — after a family tragedy."
snip

Big Cheers for Ida Keeling!!  If I wore a hat, it would be off to her!!

• Like 7

Parents Pleaded With The Teacher To Find Out Why Their Daughter Was Lying To Them. What The Teacher Found Left Her Stunned.

Katie was in trouble, and I mean BIG trouble. She was such a sweet and caring kid; I just couldn't imagine what she had done to make her mom so angry. A third-grade teacher always dreams of having a classroom filled with Katies.

She worked hard, loved learning, did her homework, had concerned and active parents, was attentive and a risk taker. And she was never, ever a discipline problem.

So when I received a phone call one evening, I was surprised. Katie's mom was not the type to overreact to situations, and she said she needed my help. It seemed that Katie had been running up sizable charges in the lunchroom. Her mother and father explained that she did not have permission to be buying snacks at school. She brought a great homemade lunch each day, and there was no reason for her to be charging extra items. They assumed a sit-down with Katie would solve the problem.

It always had in the past. But when they got another bill from the school cafeteria the following month, her mom and dad became very concerned. It was so unlike Katie to purposefully misbehave, and it was totally out of character for her to ignore her parents.

It was at this point that her parents asked me if I could help them get to the bottom of this situation. I told them that I would try to find out what was going on and would be in contact with them by the end of the week. When I went to the cafeteria to inquire about Katie's charges, the lady told me that Katie charged a lunch every day and took the tray to her table and ate it. This made no sense at all. I had seen the lunches Katie brought and had thought to myself that I wouldn't mind if her mom packed me a lunch once in a while.

There was no way that Katie would prefer to eat the school lunch. Hey, nothing against school lunches, but really! I asked Katie to stay in for recess the next day, hoping to solve the mystery. I had a few theories of what might be happening, but I planned on letting her tell me the story in her own time. She was a rock. She wouldn't crack.

I couldn't believe it! There was no way Katie could ignore the stern manner I took with her ... but she did. I have a pretty good "disappointed teacher" look, but it had no effect on her."Why are you charging lunches, Katie?"' asked.

"Because I need to eat lunch," she responded.

"What happens to the lunch your mother makes for you every morning?" I countered, sure that I had her with this one.

"I lose it," she responded, matter-of-factly.

"You lose it?" I asked incredulously.

"Yup, I lose it"

"Every day?" I asked.

"Every day."

I leaned back in my chair, fixed her with my sternest gaze and said, "I don't believe you, Katie:'

She didn't care. Well, as upset as it made me to be ignored, there was something about all this, something that just didn't fit. So, I tried a different tack. In my most understanding and concerned voice I asked, "Is someone stealing your lunch, Katie? Is that what is happening?"

"Nope,"she said in a tight-lipped sort of way.

"Katie, if someone is bullying you and stealing your lunch, I can help" I really thought I was on the right track with this theory.

"No one is stealing my lunch, Mr. D. I just lose it." Well, she had me. There was nothing else I could do. Schools have a law that a student with no lunch must be provided with a lunch. The family is to be billed for the lunch unless they qualify for a free or reduced lunch. There was no way Katie's family qualified for free lunch, so they would have to pay the charges as long as Katie asked for a lunch.

I called her parents on Friday night. We talked about the whole situation, bouncing different theories off one another, but nothing made sense.

The problem was still unresolved the next week when I noticed a boy who was new to the school sitting alone at a lunch table. Other kids had not warmed up to him very quickly, and he always looked sad. I thought I would go and sit with him for a few minutes. As I walked toward him, I noticed the lunch bag on the table in front of him. The name on the bag said "Katie."

He was munching away on a big, delicious, homemade sandwich. Now I understood. I talked to Katie that afternoon. It seemed the new boy never brought a lunch, and he wouldn't go to the lunch line for a free lunch. He had confided in Katie and asked her not to tell anyone that his parents would never take a "handout" from the school. And if he did charge a lunch, he got in a lot of trouble at home. Katie asked me not to tell her parents.

But I did. I told on her. In fact, I drove to Katie's house that evening after I was sure that she was in bed. I have never seen parents so proud of their child. Katie didn't care that her parents had grounded her. She didn't care that I was disappointed in her. She didn't care about any of these things as much as she cared about a little boy who was hungry and scared and keeping his embarrassment a secret.

Katie still buys lunch every day at school. And every day, as she heads out the door, her mom hands her a delicious homemade lunch.

Source:  tickld     http://tinyurl.com/jhbsnfc

• Like 7

link: "Brilliant Mother Goose Asks Police Officer To Help Her Baby [Watch]"

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 17-May-2016 23:30:45

=====

Brilliant Mother Goose Asks Police Officer To Help Her Baby [Watch]

By Amanda Froelich on May 17, 2016 12:47 pm

With numerous stories of police brutality in the media nowadays, it’s heartening to hear some positive news that concerns law enforcement workers. This story is one of them. Last week, Officer James...

Read in browser »

http://www.trueactivist.com/brilliant-mother-goose-asks-police-officer-to-help-her-baby-watch/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47137

• Like 4

This 9-Year-Old Started A Charity To Help Homeless Women In A Beautiful Way [Watch]

Khloe-Kares-Homeless-Handbags-compressed

This young activist sews colorful handbags and fills them with personal care products. Then, she delivers them to homeless women on the street.

Until recently, nine-year-old Khloe Thompson was unaware of the challenges homeless people face. But as soon as she learned, she was quick to do something to help.

As the video above shares, the young activist started her own charity, Khloe Kares, to provide homeless women with bright and colorful shoulder bags filled with personal items.

The bags are sewn with the help of her grandmother. Then, they are filled with soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, and other personal care items that homeless people often go without.

Khloe delights in personally taking them to homeless women in the streets around her California neighborhood.

Khloe told PopSugar:

“Sometimes they give me hugs, sometimes they say ‘God bless you,’ and then they say ‘Thank you. Don’t be so afraid of them — they’re just a normal person like you.”

Khloe-Kares-Homeless-Handbags-compressed

The activist hasn’t only helped dozens of homeless women, she’s inspired her own family to ‘be the change’ as her work in Irvine has opened their eyes to the necessity of helping others.

Her website states:

“No dream is too small or too big! I want to inspire other kids to be great and to make your mark on this earth. I want to challenge other kids to do something big . My page is to do community service, share my personal interest and educate other kids about things going on in the world.”

Handbags-for-the-Homeless-released-Khloe

Like the nine-year-old who builds tiny houses for homeless individuals, this young activist is already making a big impact on the world.

This article (This 9-Year-Old Started A Charity To Help Homeless Women In A Beautiful Way [Watch]) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com

• Like 5

Finally A Cop With Some Intelligence...Shows How To Handle Man's Best Friend Without Shooting Them...

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016 17:03:42

According to an unofficial count done by Ozymandias Media, an independent research group, a dog is shot by law enforcement every 98 minutes.

In an investigative report, it was discovered that a single police department in Buffalo, NY, shot 92 dogs in less than three years. In Southwest Florida, the News-Press discovered 111 instances of dog shootings among multiple agencies between 2009 and 2012, representing about 37 per year. According to the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Police shot approximately 90 dogs per year between 2008 and 2013.

It is an undisputed fact that cops frequently kill dogs.

That being said, when an officer exhibits courage instead of cowardice when confronted by man’s best friend, they deserve recognition. Body cam footage from a Meridian police officer shows exactly the kind of courage and training police officers should possess.

The video was obtained and shared to Facebook by Edith Williams, who thanks the Meridian police chief for the video and helping her cause – a public group called Idaho for Nonlethal Canine Encounters, according to KBOI News.

According to Williams, reports KBOI, the police department sent two officers to a Defensive Tactics Canine Encounters class back in 2014. Officers were taught how to use confidence and “less lethal means” while “keeping the officer, innocent bystanders and the public’s canine companions from harm.”

The cop in the video below, Officer David Gomez, was one of the officers who attended that training. His application of the knowledge obtained through the class was nothing short of astonishing.

As the body camera footage begins, Gomez is responding to a call about two vicious dogs that were roaming the neighborhood. Instead of pulling out his gun and killing the dogs, like most police officers would have done, Gomez applies his training.

Gomez could have easily killed both dogs, and most people wouldn’t have batted an eye, but he chose to preserve life rather than destroy it — and the end result was amazing.

Using only a baton (to distract, not to beat) and pepper spray, Gomez called the dogs over to him as not to put the rest of the neighbors in danger. When the dogs approach him, one is foaming at the mouth, and both of them are very aggressive.

When they try to bite Gomez, he puts the baton in between himself and the dogs which serves as a barrier as well as a distraction. Every time the dogs tried to run away, which would have endangered anyone who was outside, Gomez bravely called them back — and they returned.

At the end of the interaction, Gomez comes up with a perfect plan, and it actually works. The crisis was averted with no bloodshed, and Gomez has shown the world that cops killing so many dogs is entirely unnecessary.

“This has been a true labor of love,” Williams said.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/amazing-body-cam-cop-uses-courage-instead-of-cowardice-when-attacked-by-2-vicious-dogs.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=48896

• Like 6

Cowboy jumps on horse, lassos suspected thief

June 10, 2016

By Amanda Jackson and Salim Essaid, CNN

Video at link

"(CNN)Never mess with a cowboy. One suspected bike thief learned this the hard way.

And this didn't take place in Texas -- but rather Oregon.

On Friday morning, a damsel found herself in distress and a man perched on his horse came galloping to her rescue.

This would seem like a scene straight from a Western movie except the incident happened in the parking lot of an Eagle Point shopping center.

Robert Borba, armed with just a rope, put his lassoing skills to use when he heard someone cry out for help.

"A lady yelled out 'He's stealing my bike, he's stealing my bike'," Borba told CNN. He jumped on his horse that was saddled up in his trailer.

When the suspected thief saw Borba was on his trail he jumped off the bike and started running, according to Eagle Point police. Borba was able to successfully rope the man by the ankles. A photo taken by a bystander showed the roped man on the ground, holding onto a tree.

Witnesses snapped photos of the suspect all tied up."
160610174256-02-suspect-lassoed-0610-exl
snip

Nothing like a cowboy, can you imagine what a surprise this was? Hat tip to this cowboy
  • Like 7

After Govt Ignored Him, this Man Turned a Dying River of Human Waste into Paradise — by Himself

by Matt Agorist

33268464_1460192736_725x725.jpg

In the year 2000, Sant Balbir Singh Seechewal decided that it was time to clean up a sacred part of the Hoshiarpur district of Punjab, the Kali Bein river.

For centuries, city governments along the river had been dumping their human waste and garbage into this sacred Sikh waterway. After unsuccessfully attempting to convince the governments to stop dumping waste into the river, Seechewal drew on the Sikh tradition of kar sewa (free voluntary service).

ecobaba3_1460192736_725x725.jpg

That’s when Sant Sichewal (also spelled Sancherwal, Sabarwahl, and Sant Balbir Singh Seechewal) jumped in for a cleansing bath of a different kind: one designed to awaken the people. He began cleaning the river single-handedly until his example, and his many narrations on the history and value of the Bein to Sikh history drew hundreds of followers to the task.

Seechewal built a small team of recruits who would, in turn, teach the local people along the Kali Bein why they should clean their river. Their successful campaign raised funds for equipment, enlisted countless volunteers to provide physical work, and more than two dozen villages began helping in the efforts.

Through kar seva, he and thousands have, in a labor of love of untold hours, cleaned the river.

12512248_1024435817649834_22431752221831

According to the SikhiWiki, the scale of the task was gigantic — volunteers cleared the entire riverbed of water hyacinth and silt, and built riverbanks and roads alongside the river. When appeals to government and municipal bodies failed to stop dirty water flowing into the river, Seechewal launched a public-awareness campaign to encourage villagers to dispose of their sewage elsewhere.

ecobaba1_1460192736_725x725.jpg

Some villages revived traditional methods of waste disposal and treatment, and farmers lined up for a share of the treated water. After they could no longer deny the astonishing effects of Seechewal’s efforts, a government order to divert water from a nearby canal was finally obtained. As the riverbed was cleared, natural springs revived and the river began to fill up.

According to the India Times, not only did they clean it up and rejuvenate some parts of the river which had been dry for many years, but the team also worked hard to beautify the banks by planting trees.

With the restoration of its water flow, thousands of hectares of land have been reclaimed from water-logging in Tehsil Dasuya of Hoshiarpur District, from desertification in the Kapurthala district, and from floods in the Mand area of confluence of Beas and Satluj rivers.

After a 400-year long period of neglect and pollution, today, this once revolting river now teems with life and is a beautiful sight for all who live near it.

Seechewal’s mission teaches humanity a lesson of how to incite meaningful change — without the use of government force. For decades, people attempted to petition the government to halt the pollution of the Bein, but this was pointless. No action was ever taken.

Even if the government had “mandated” through the threat of force that the river not be polluted, many people would have ignored this as they had no other means or knowledge to act otherwise.

The only thing that saved this sacred river from becoming a flowing pit of toxic death was one man’s ability to lead by example, and the seeking of a lesser ignorance.

Instead of using force to make the residents along the Bein stop polluting, Seechewal and his team spread knowledge.

According to the India Times, Sant Seechewal’s works don’t stop there. He has also been involved in setting up schools, technical centers and degree colleges, and also works toward eradicating poverty, ignorance, superstition, and atrocities against women.

A crusader for the environment, Sant Seechewal has established plant nurseries at Seechewal and Sultanpur Lodhi where one lakh plants are distributed annually, free of cost.

magorist-e1456948757204.jpg

Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. Follow @MattAgorist

Source:  The Free Thought Project       http://tinyurl.com/zctdvtp

• Like 9

We are the Wandering souls... the Volunteers.... We are the ones who visit other stars and star systems in their hour of greatest need....

We dabble Sunshine wherever we go... and sprinkle stardust on all those whose lives we touch....

So often we end up being the Wounded Healers, for we tend to open our hearts.... We cannot bear to see other’s suffering, yet so very often end up suffering ourselves.... Yet, strangely, it through our own wounds that we heal others....

We often gaze upon this planet, in great puzzlement.... We simply cannot understand why people want to fight.... or kill each other.... When two parties fight, we tend to caught in the middle, for somehow we always seem to see both sides of the coin....

We are the Peace makers... the flower children...

We love to frolic amongst nature... at home in the veldt.... we hug trees... we treasure flowers.... we tend to take time to run barefoot in the rain and simply soak up the wonderful Art of Beingness that Nature provides in great abundant plentitude...

We love to run with wolves.... and we pick up the stray cats and dogs.... indeed, the stray people too...

We love animals with a passion and cannot bear to see injury done to them.... We tend to treat out pets as human beings and often love them more than do the two-legged ones...

We look at this whole planet and the way it is run, in great puzzlement ...... We simply do not feel at home here... Deep in the very recesses of our soul, we remember other, more evolved ways of Living and the sheer Art to SHINE....

We are the Lightbearers and the Warriors of Light.... We are the Ones that stem from way before time...

We are more than we ever let on... We simply KNOW more...... Yet, seldom we share what is there with just anyone....

We are the sensitives... we FEEL... We SEE with the eyes of the VISIONARY..... We sense things.... we read the invisible language of the cosmic Masters..... We are surrended by myriad Beings of Light and Higher Hierarchy of Masters....

The world often calls us the FOOLS... the ones that simply do not fit into the norm.... Then we smile and carry on walking the Path of the Fool, for the Fool’s Path always leads to wisdom and insight.... It is the Path of Initiation into the Higher States of Consciousness.... and few have the guts to survive.....

We are the Wanderers... the Volunteers....

We are here in Disguise....

We are LOVE.....

Judith Kusel
http://www.judithkusel.com

• Like 9

Nov 28, 2011

The official video about Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, the largest model railway in the world, and one of the most successful tourist attractions in Germany. On the 1.300 m² large layout, far more than a thousand trains, aircrafts, cars and ships move about. A wonder of the world in miniature. Please, find more information on http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACkmg3Y64_s#t=126

Remember the two brothers, in Germany, who had a wonderful model railway
that was something to see? This is an update for their German Wonderland.
Enjoy.

There have been little clips about this place for the past few years, it is
still not finished but is growing to that conclusion as they will soon run
out of space.
A short review, it was started by two brothers as a place to show their
hobby, it started growing by leaps & bounds.
Soon they were joined by other 'Model Railroad Clubs' and other craftsmen.
Some were electricians, model makers, Carpenters, computer programmers.
Their wives would stop by to see what they were doing and usually bring them
a lunch.
One thing led to another. Three of the ladies had worked at a bakery,
several visitors would ask if they had a snack bar. The Idea was planted;
some of the carpenters came and built a nice restaurant area for the bakery
and a kitchen too. If the fresh Coffee smell didn't get you then the bakery
definitely would.
This was about 5 years ago. One of the Breweries came and furnished all of
the tables and chairs, serving counter and, etc.

Their latest finished area is the airport. Planes look like they are flying
and landing.

- AMAZING

• Like 9

It's disgraceful that a shower bus is even needed in any developed nation, let alone here in Australia.  So much empty property sitting around and so many without roofs over their head.  Don't get me wrong cause when I worked in the Police many of the people on the streets actually wanted to be there and rejected or left accommodation offered to them, but having said that it is still a disgrace that Australian born people even need to consider life on the streets.

• Like 6

I agree, Jess!

It's best if they don't need such thing...!

Just to add.....from a totally different point of view, I know watching over what happened for Japanese disaster cases, such vehicle can come ultra handy in case of mass disaster cases.

The care especially for children, women, sick and elderies would include bathing as a hygiene practice as one of the foremost important barrier against any infection (ouch sorry guys you are not included here LOL...you peeps are physically stronger than the rest...) and apart from the hygiene issue, it has been noticed to give a bit of life back to those who copped badly, lost everything, so to speak. Dunno why---maybe water cleansing the body and emotion? (I would love to see a study done about such positive reactions.) It may bring peeps some piece of normality back to them?

...Anyway, it's absolutely not nice to go through any disaster situations, but having such items do help, methinks.(・ω<)☆

And hooooooraaaaay for one to go around helping the peeps in need regardless!

Thanks for the link, landy!(・ω・)ノ 

• Like 6

Interesting, kandescent, interesting!  Are they finally going to get it??

Crips, Bloods Come Together in Baton Rouge with Powerful Message — “All Lives Matter”
July 11, 2016

"“They don’t want us unified” Crips, Bloods look through the divisive tactics of the state and pose a REAL solution to the problem of a racist system.

Baton Rouge, LA — As factions across the country, from the mainstream to the grassroots, attempt to use the recent tragedies to breed divide, an unlikely and inspiring union has emerged. Late Sunday night, during protests in Baton Rouge, Bloods and Crips came forward with a powerful message — black, white, all colors are uniting to fight injustice.

Speaking with 11 Alive news, two individuals dressed in red and blue, claiming membership with the rival Bloods and Crips gangs, said they are unified to keep the peace.

“Crips, Bloods…but you’re putting that aside right now?” asks the reporter.

“Because, black lives….all lives actually. We’re making a statement. We’re making a point. All this racism, targeting people, individuals, is not cool,” says the man with the blue bandana over his face.

The paradigm-shattering notion of saying all lives matter is likely going to stir controversy. However, hearing it from people who are supposed to be divided is awe inspiring.

“We are all unified as one,” says the female. “We are all moving as one, and it’s so beautiful to see my people, and so many other people and different races coming together and making a stance…saying, ‘you know what? We’re tired. We’re tired of it.'”
snip

Now they are getting it!  United we stand, Divided we fall!!
  • Like 4