The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Space does record

and IT records all

voice it, or it will be lost forever

• Like 14

hmmm, sure seems to me that T told us they would start sinking ships in this area?  One down, how many to go?  

edit to note I'm wrong, it was the Dardanelles, my apologies.

• Like 6

“Passages of the Cosmic Stargate were unlocked last Saturday; a truly powerful experience. Read: Seven M-class Solar flares aimed at Saturn during that passage. That is all I may share at this moment; meditate on this.”  Sandra Walter – April 8, 2017, ‘Evolution of Realities: Opening the Cosmic Stargate.

• Like 8

off topic: why are russian mole nuke torpedos back into to spotlight now? this scheme was devised and rolled out since the late 60's 

• Like 6

On 27.4.2017 at 11:27 PM, breezy said:

hmmm, sure seems to me that T told us they would start sinking ships in this area?  One down, how many to go?  

edit to note I'm wrong, it was the Dardanelles, my apologies.

you are correct B, look at the map provided by Phillip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_Fleet

• Like 6

I know you've stated before, Mr. T, that Star Wars contains historical events albeit with many of the roles reversed (i.e the Rebels in Star Wars were in actuality the rebelling Hellenes that joined forces with the Draco faction). 

I see a lot of parallels with Tolkein's work. The all seeing eye. The reptilian-like orcs that were genetically mutated and hatched, Sauron, etc. 

Also in J.K Rowling's work - Voldemort looks very reptilian. The dementors that feed off of negative emotions and fear, etc etc. 

There are many others, but these three franchises in particular resonate with an incredibly large percentage of the western population.  I have always believed that there is more to these stories than just entertainment.   When you add in the works of people like Spielberg and Kubrick, John Carpenter, Ridley Scott, Christopher Nolan etc, it really feels as if we are being shown snippets of our true history/possible futures and the secrets that have been kept from us.  

For example, Kubrick's 2001 was the catalyst that started me on my journey of questioning the world around me and seeking truth.  So I am well aware of the incredibly powerful effect movies/books/media can have on our psyche.

In fact, I cannot watch a movie or TV show without my brain going crazy looking for symbols, parallels, and secrets now. I'm sure my wife gets annoyed with me because I'm constantly pausing, rewinding, and saying 'holy shit, did you see that?!'

My question is this, T (and others may chime in here with their opinions as well): Are these authors and directors really in the 'know' or are they somehow able to access portions of our true history with their mind and are mistaking these memories for an active imagination?  Or, perhaps are they receiving information telepathically (consciously or unconsciously) from some other source that wishes this information to be shared with the masses?

I ask because I often feel a greater resonance of truth in popular fiction than what is passed off as non-fiction.  But are we also being actively deceived and vectored by fiction as well? 

I guess it really boils down to this...how do we discern actual truth from programming?  Who can we trust, and how do we know when someone is attempting to deceive and program us in a certain direction?

• Like 9

@Bryan   I think that Movies and TV shows are used to disseminate both fact and fiction, correct information and disinformation.  Perhaps there have been famous writers and directors in the past that had the ability to 'see' or to dream the things they depict in their works, however I am also aware that NO-ONE gets to a high position in Hollywood without being approved of (and part of) the elite or PTW so I believe that the majority of the information (true and false) is given to them, especially in the last 25-30 years.

So in other words I think we see what they want us to see as part of their programming and they also have to abide by the 'information in plain sight' rule to legitimise what they are going to do, but most people just don't see the underlying messages.

• Like 9

I am reminded of some years ago, a friend then telling me, that (some, at least) authors are using "past-life" memories.

An example she gave was Anne McCaffrey and her 'Dragonriders of Pern' series of books. That these were based on when the author had lived on a world like that in more than one past life, a world with dragons that people would fly on. A little after that, I visited a place that had a (nearly open) Stargate, and there, on the other side, were several dragons. (wishing they could come into our world to help us, and the Love they sent me).

My friend also told me that the reason many people have a fear of spiders is that they had suffered under a 'Spider-type" entity in another period.  This is documented in some part by A A Attanasio in his novel, 'The Last Legends of Earth'.

• Like 10

Oh wow! 

EagleWings, I also had that exact thoughts on Ann McCaffrey's Pern series when I read them!!!...Aeons ago, though. But that was a strong image I carried with me re: the series. Big Grin.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, EagleWings said:

My friend also told me that the reason many people have a fear of spiders is that they had suffered under a 'Spider-type" entity in another period.  This is documented in some part by A A Attanasio in his novel, 'The Last Legends of Earth'.

Wow, I feel exactly the same way. I don't have a fear of them, but the women in my family certainly do. And it's an intense visceral repulsion more than a fear. And these are ladies that would pick up Mice, frogs, salamanders, bees, etc that find their way into the house and move them to safe locations outside of the house - so they're certainly not squeamish when it comes to creepy crawly things  

When I am called upon to assassinate said spiders, I do so with great satisfaction; always feeling as if I am exacting revenge somehow and extinguishing a creature that has done great evil.  

However I should admit that I live in Cananda, and we don't get the real spiders that you folks in warmer climes deal with.  Friends who have visited Oz have come home to tell tales of the horrific and beastly arachnids you have down there.  Can they really get as big as a dinner plate?  My god.  In that case, yes I would certainly have a fear of spiders too.  

• Like 6

quoting Bryan 

"In fact, I cannot watch a movie or TV show without my brain going crazy looking for symbols, parallels, and secrets now. I'm sure my wife gets annoyed with me because I'm constantly pausing, rewinding, and saying 'holy shit, did you see that?!'

yes, same here over and over, and seeing things not previously seen each time

My question is this, T (and others may chime in here with their opinions as well): Are these authors and directors really in the 'know' or are they somehow able to access portions of our true history with their mind and are mistaking these memories for an active imagination?  Or, perhaps are they receiving information telepathically (consciously or unconsciously) from some other source that wishes this information to be shared with the masses?

"Or, perhaps are they receiving information telepathically (consciously or unconsciously) from some other source"  <<< from those it behooves to have us believe what they want us to believe,  to study our reactions, in order to know how we will react to their next test. 

I ask because I often feel a greater resonance of truth in popular fiction than what is passed off as non-fiction.  But are we also being actively deceived and vectored by fiction as well? 

We are being programmed, conditioned, manipulated every second of every day, and not just through what we read, see and hear, but biologically, genetically, and through the very air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat.

I guess it really boils down to this...how do we discern actual truth from programming?  Who can we trust, and how do we know when someone is attempting to deceive and program us in a certain direction?

Only you can know your own truth.  Trust no one but yourself and your own instincts, you will recognize the deceit and programming, because when something is not right, you will feel it within yourself. We must also take care not to deceive ourselves at the same time, as it's very easy to do.

CIA Director Wm. Casey 1981 stated  "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everythIng the AmerIcan public believes, is false"  This is not just true for Americans, but for all the peoples of the world.  

• Like 10

The video
"Trump is not one...." "Oh that's good"....did you see his face when she said that? Yeah - its because he is something completely different......the same "group" that was "Nazi Germany" - they are back.....well, never went away, but given/taken another major super power....

• Like 6

I picked up a book in the Young Adults section recently-i've taken to browsing through it as I like Science Fiction and adult books are much of a muchness.

Theme:an invented pentacle was bulit into a small English town. At the centre was  a building , which looked like an abandoned sweet shop, but was in fact a branch of CERN.

The scientists were attempting to breach what was called  iwhere black matter beings lived, intent on destroying the Multiverse.

The owner of Hell meanwhile was looking for the black and evil heart of a Mrs Abernathy whose remains had been scattered throughout the Multiveres at a quark /gluon level but had been gathered up by a demon.

The demon, when it came to the crunch after finding the heart allied with the himans and left hell

after adding the chlldren in destroying the plan, in which Mr Abernathy coalesced as a composite hman made of "spiders" and was then destroyed.

The book was by quite a famous Irish writer John Connolly, who usually writes adult crime/horror stories and written in   a manner similar to Terry Pratchet: very funny and for older children.

Part of

The Gates

The Gates

A Strange Novel for Strange Young People

this short series I think

I think the younger ones are much more knowledgeable and open minded  about how odd real reality is.. and some older authors, who either get it by research, or intuition.And I think very probably by past life experience.

• Like 7