ΚΡΝΣ637
ΚΡΝΣ613
ΚΡΝΣ607
ΦΘΝ021

BS211EST1939
acf54#t54e320001e12k5n3c5
acf67#m91f910002w12k5n3c5

SIGNAL3E
AS OF LAST QUARTER 2016 ARYAN ANTARCTIC BASE WILLINGLY JOINED ANDROMEDIAN FORCES WITH FULL MATERIAL AND SPIRITUAL DEPOSIT
DIGNITARIES HAVE BEEN BRIEFED
LARGE RUSSIAN FLOTILA DELIVERED (AS AGREED) MISSING POWER MODULE (EC567) 
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE SHIELD ONLINE AS OF 4 JAN 2017 RENDERING SELENE GRAVITY CANNONS ALONG WITH FULL SPECTRUM ENEMY ORDINANCE INEFFECTIVE ON SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE 
26 ENEMY UNDERGROUND UNDERWATER BASES INCAPACITATED INUNDATED TURNED QUARANTINED DESTROYED DURING THE LAST 6 YEAR CYCLE OPERATIONS CONTINUE ON REMAINDER
ENEMY OMEGA OPTION INCAPACITATED AND OR SCRAMBLED

• Like 18

draco anger is peaking considering above and all other recent events

tall whites ie fallen Andromedians have seen their legacy revert back, restoring  Universal  balance

election of Donald Trump was critical for the positive future of humanity on a material spiritual and mental level, giving humanity a boost on many levels including in the perceptions of some Andomedian factions that have been arguing on our, at best, irrelevance

now that draco is cornered they are most dangerous but their Omega option has been taken off the board

draco coersion on humanity leading to self inihilation is most evident at present (anti Russia empty rhetoric etc) but is doomed to fail as with his 12600 yr plan (right in the closing chapter hahahahaa vermin)

so much more to say but no time/clearance

the above signal only appears here for not so evident reasons

HAIL ACOLYTE for setting this medium, we miss you on this plane

T

• Like 25

Well for those who can see the writing on the wall it is quite clear the two peoples have met and conflict arose...I was aware of this a year ago or so...Andromedians -who worked with originally the germans who came around 1945 and then German High Command...it is also clear they do want want to play the Nazi theme anymore.

Go team!

• Like 5

DIO LEXIS

TWO WORDS

reverberate in eternity and still shake the core of the dominion hellbent

• Like 11

F##K these sunsabitches.

That weapon is effectively no different than my 1957 soviet SKS rifle - a 50 year old relic, and they slap a prohibited designation on it because of some bloody text and a maple leaf?!

The cops in this country have been on a crusade against us law abiding - background checked, I might add - gun owners for some time now and we need to pay close attention because this is getting worse every year.

They have a habit of taking the weapons that look the 'scariest' and making them illegal when there is absolute no functional difference when compared to legal firearms.  All semi-automatic rifles in Canada (semi-auto means you pull the trigger and it fires once then reloads) are limited to 5 rounds.  Even though that gun has a big long banana clip, it still only holds 5 bullets.  It is no more deadly or dangerous or lethal than any other legal semi automatic rifle in Canada.

I have two neighbours, each have the same pickup truck, Ford F-150s.  One of them has a Metallica sticker on the rear window, the other has palm tree on hers.  This would be like making the truck with the Metallica sticker illegal, and the truck with the Palm tree sticker legal.

They are singling out the segment of the population that they know will be the most resistant to their bullshit and turning hard working law abiding citizens into serious criminal offenders with the stroke of a pen.

I don't want to turn this into a gun-control rant so I'll end it here with a word of advice.  If you are a Canadian citizen and you want to own a firearm, opt for the basic Possession and Acquisition Licence.  This allows you to own non-restricted rifles for hunting or sporting, and for now at least, you aren't required to register your guns with the government.  Should you want to own a pistol; you would have to get a restricted firearms licence, undergo a more rigorous background check, provide proof of membership to a gun range, get a permit to transport your gun from your home to your chosen gun range, register your weapon with the government, and then provide the police with complete permission to enter your residence and inspect your firearms any time they wish.

• Like 11

@ Bryan

Buy or build a high power sling shot with some 12mm steel ball bearings as ammo instead of a pistol; it's your kid's toy, *NOT* a weapon that delivers as much ft/lbs to the target as a 9mm pistol (up to 10m, beyond that most people wouldn't hit a thing with a pistol anyway;-) ). Plus, apart from troubles with the Mounties, saves you from an acoustic shock as a beneficial side effect.

Or, as unity would probably agree: 

Greet with your wakizashi who enters your house with lacking kokorozashi:-). No acoustic shock with this as well...

molon labe

• Like 10

more pertinent from 5:45

Epsilon Bootes

13.000 years ago

• Like 17

14 hours ago, T said:

more pertinent from 5:45

Epsilon Bootes

13.000 years ago

Interesting find, thanks. Hope you're doing well, T!

epsilon Boötes : Izar or Mizar -> veil (izar) of the loins (mizar)?, also called pulcherrima, "the most beautiful".

@ T: very close to "home" (alpha), wtf? Do you know something that I don't...?

• Like 7

From T's link...

"The object is assumed to be a young isolated planetary-mass object or a high-metallicity low-mass brown dwarf."

From Wikipedia...

"If this object is actually a rogue planet (which has not been decisively demonstrated), then it is among the closest that has ever been spotted."

Not sure if those points above are on track or not.  Also, didn't they find a couple of super-earths in the goldilocks zone orbiting stars in the same constellation (Dorado)?  Which I thought translated to English was "Gold" but apparently It means fish or something  

So...huge, low density (hollow?) metallic rogue planet/star, possibly closest one ever found to earth, from the constellation which bears the name of either gold or fish or goldfish. 

Am I warm??

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

Not sure if those points above are on track or not.  Also, didn't they find a couple of super-earths in the goldilocks zone orbiting stars in the same constellation (Dorado)?  Which I thought translated to English was "Gold" but apparently It means fish or something  

So...huge, low density (hollow?) metallic rogue planet/star, possibly closest one ever found to earth, from the constellation which bears the name of either gold or fish or goldfish. 

Am I warm??

From T's link: ...as a possible member of the AB Doradus moving group... (italics by MD)

The Dorado is not a Goldfish, it's a golden Mackerel; my dictionary gives dolphinfish as an american name and I think they're called mahi mahi in the Pacific. They are migrating swarm fish, see italics above. In Fall they're also found in the Mediterranean, definitely a good eat:wink:.

BTW, one sentence in T's linked article made me laugh: "...unique T-type isolated planetary-mass candidate";D

• Like 10

Remember Koreagate, back in the 70's when Korea tried to pull an Israel and buy off congress? Sun Myung Moon, who has been linked to the scandal (and Korean intelligence) was tried for tax evasion several years later. President Park Chunghee (Guenhye's father) was also assassinated within a few years (he was also trying to get nukes and make deals with the North behind the backs of the West, but they knew and that is a different story).

Remember that Washington Times article about the call-boy rings taking tours of the Reagan-Bush white house? The same Washington Times owned by Moon and his unification church? Did you know that former CIA station chief of Korea, Donald Gregg was the one fingered by former CIA asset and pimp Craig Spence as the one who organized said call-boy tours? And all of this came out just as Gregg was nominated by Bush to be Ambassador to Korea.

Several years after that both of the Korean presidents who ran Korea during the 80's had their bribery and extortion schemes exposed, and both were sent to jail. And of course Spence was suicided (but that is yet another story).

In summation, we are seeing now is nothing new for the Vassal state (Brzezinski's term for the nations under the security and economic umbrella of the United States) of South Korea. All we can do when one of these events occurs is to ask the age-old question, "who benefits?" We know Guenhye was getting way too close to China, so there is a possible lead there. But, like the case of her father, it could have been a myriad of reasons.

She should at least be glad that she got Nixoned as opposed to her father who got Kennedy'ed. Whatever the case, her days are numbered. Look for a Western-friendly globalist along the lines of Ban Ki-moon to take the reins.

Edit: Spence suicided, not Gregg

_____https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5a0lif/theory_the_smalltime_korean_oligarchy_controlling/

• Like 11

Just in case you are interested in, T...

From the Shouts thread:

Re: Leak of OPLAN 5027 and a very weird news of an United Air 804 returning to Japan as it tried to leave, on the same day.

And this news I suspect it's also an intel info.

F-16 jet crashes outside Washington, DC

https://www.rt.com/usa/383591-military-f-16-maryland-crash/

Timed with Trump visiting China.

<P.S. to breezy---opened 2 different pages of CHANI, entering into 2nd Edit, NOW the frame shows both font/colour choice!! WTH...(´Д`) >

• Like 4