The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Aegis Combat System (ACS) is an advanced command and control (command and decision, or C&D, in Aegis parlance), and weapon control system (WCS) that uses powerful computers and radars to track and guide weapons to destroy enemy targets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Combat_System

my pleasure Bryan

... a system that can be disturbed quite easily by the forces of a people that use an adapted a greek alphabet:

http://olga-vadimova.livejournal.com/1700492.html

• Like 5

Would I be right in thinking T that anyone of us can harness the powers of the Gods, because we are children of the Gods and there fore already have the power in built within us?

If Prometheus stole the fire and gave it to man while raising us up onto our 2 feet, with Athena breathing life into man, is it possible for them to have also parted with some of their power in the process?

Herculese being a Demi God, had direct power, however I wonder as children of the gods in general if we have the same type of power to a certain degree ashore who created us in the first place?

Sorry if it's a bit off track, although I think in a round about way it also fits in and may play an important part in the development of the new age we have entered into?

• Like 8

Some currently incarnated in human bodies can use the powers at will Chewy, but not all souls in human bodies are ready yet. Each is at their own stage of their soul journey so the vast majority of people will not understand at all and will automatically distance themselves from you if you choose to be who you really are - that is just part of our lives in this limited view world, but things will change and eventually all the souls will gather together on Earth for the next phase of our journey. The rest will continue on in other 3D worlds and dimensions.

• Like 12

Would I be right in thinking T that anyone of us can harness the powers of the Gods

1. Earth is green/ Hulk is after all a human named Bruce banner (so human of earth is green also)
  2. Emotion (ANGER) brings out the beast in this human
  3. Notice Luki has green clothing showing the the hulks skin and the clothing are connected in a minor way (genetic tampering?).

Is there a hulk in all of us just waiting to be activated by some change in radiation etc do they know this event is coming and we will deal with these puny gods...if they don't get out of here before it happens.

Its an interesting thought.... 

• Like 13

Loved that scene--would have completed the job and pulled its bloody head off though if it was me

• Like 2

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/04images/Russian/Polyus/Polyus_800.jpg

at this moment in time I was reminded to look again at a picture (thanx Unity)

as the eye grazed over again I noticed the same markings and know where they are founded and aspire to see straight in the eye of the rest

btw Mhp or Mir means universe as well as peace if memory serves

Polius (on the midleft side of black Mir fuselage) means keeper of the city in Ellenic

and the opposite facing E's on the wing bases separated by the main body of the fuselage a d the word Mir are not accidental in conjunction with the above.

or is it just me? I'm I biassed? do I only see things in one way?

for the few that know me from the start will understand the double personal significance of the word Mir in relation to space

have a good evening all

cya on the next spin around

• Like 10

You have a very good eye for detail T ! 

No, it's not you. Symbols are imprints of intents. 

E is on both wings - Est/West - and reversed : E = Euler's number / Napier's constant / - similar to constant PHI - it is the most important number in Maths. (Search E mathematical constant)

So let's summarize: Keeper of Universe (as a home) exponentially (moving thru space) to meet transcendance. 

And what is 'transcendance' if not the reversal of Time?

• Like 5

Polyus_064.gif

Poljus in russian means simply pole but carry connotations to duality, amiability, affection and love.

The craft  carry several markings made up of triplets, or stretched E's if you like.

MIR also refers to other worlds.

So maybe not keeper but 2'nd other-worldly-universal-peaceful pole (of attraction).

• Like 6

Direct translation of МИР is simply world. But nothing is straightforward like that. :)

Certain factions in Russia have always been at the forefront of psi and esoteric research. Generally in Russia, like elsewhere, many factions behind the facade are interconnected. So cosmos exploration and psi research were and are quite intimately connected.

After the demise of the soviet union a lot of non-mainstream research was concentrated in Russia itself, so scientists of other nationalities not physically located in Russia were basically cut off. I can only comment on Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus as I have direct ties to people aged 50 and above who used to be part of soviet research facilities. It is difficult to tell facts and fiction apart when it comes to 60-something ex-scientist gagged by confidentiality for decades tells you stories after a few shots of vodka, but their knowledge of topics discussed here on TCP are stunning.

When it came to subjects that are difficult to test objectively, the ultimate test was application in practice. So, for example, when it came to torsion fields it was always 'How can it be applied in practice?' rather than 'Does the theory paint the whole picture'.

• Like 11

thank you both LS and Kumo

the fact remains that US astronauts go up in Soyuz rockets

thus only russia holds the key to the gate for Humans therefore IS the keeper of the city or garden call Earth what you want

have you by any chance read the Bearden book Fire in the sky? interesting in conjunction

we can sit and reason with every detail arriving at our individual conclusions from our unique perspectives but these conjuctures in hindsight leave little room for imagination

forgive my repetitiveness but

Russia only can get you to space today

who is holding the key and why I leave to you but the insignia and motif is pertinent

thank you again guys for clarity and personal knowledge (wish you could say more)

T

• Like 5

thank you both LS and Kumo

the fact remains that US astronauts go up in Soyuz rockets

thus only russia holds the key to the gate for Humans therefore IS the keeper of the city or garden call Earth what you want

have you by any chance read the Bearden book Fire in the sky? interesting in conjunction

we can sit and reason with every detail arriving at our individual conclusions from our unique perspectives but these conjuctures in hindsight leave little room for imagination

forgive my repetitiveness but

Russia only can get you to space today

who is holding the key and why I leave to you but the insignia and motif is pertinent

thank you again guys for clarity and personal knowledge (wish you could say more)

T

T

.. here is an email from author of Fire From the SKY for your review..

working LINK here:  http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/books/Fire_From_The_Sky/fire_index.html

http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Fire_From_The_Sky_1998.shtml

Part A

EMAIL FROM AUTHOR OF "FIRE FROM THE SKY" RECEIVED APRIL 3, 2001:

Subject:              FW: [CTRL] Battle of Harvest Moon & True Story of Space Shuttles

Date:                Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:57:51 -0500

To:                   '"ufonews@...................."

Gordon,

Calvin Burgin, the author of the Fire From The Sky series, recently posted

this to a mailing list in response to a post of mine. Thought you might be

interested in what he has to say.

Dale Stonehouse

-----Original Message-----

Sent:                Sunday, March 25, 2001 8:01 PM

To:                   CTRL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM

Subject:            [CTRL] Battle of Harvest Moon & True Story of Space

Shuttles

-Caveat Lector-

Dale, I am on the Conspiracy Theory Research List and saw the message you sent.  I have to smile at your statement "Calvin is quite sensitive about any questioning of his conclusions about the world"  and you said I stopped communicating with you because of something you said.

No, my friend, the medium of email does not convey the nuances of messages and people often misunderstand.  If I was sensitive about what people thought about what I write I would not write it.  I have no ill will nor any other negative feeling against you or your questions!  I am just very busy, and I routinely get about 50 to 150 emails A DAY (many from this list) and I simply

cannot keep up with all of it.

By the way, I appreciate your posting the Fire From The Sky document on the internet, at the time I did not know how and was not even on the internet (except for some business networks that technically was internet I suppose).

As to Bush, Hoover, etc. being shape-shifters, I did not think that was a question -- how would I know whether they are or not? Although in fact the Russians made their breakthrough in scalar

technology in the 1970's and developed clones in the late 1970's using physics that involves holograms, which could lead to more understanding of the shape-shifting phenomena.  At some point, everything in the universe is a shape-shifter. You can find more than you wanted to know on this from Tom Bearden, Walter Russell and David Icke.

Since I am the "One Who Knows" of the original Battle of the Harvest Moon document, how about I make some statements to clear up some points (which will only cause more questions, I know).

The name "One Who Knows" was not my idea, it was given to me by a man who was in solitary confinement in prison as a direct result of what he knew about the Mena, Arkansas, Bush/Clinton drug operation.  It is explained in my Fire From the Sky document, the various internet versions of it may or may not contain the story.

In the 1970's I worked in the secret section of Control Data Corporation in Sunnyvale, Calif.  CDC had the world's most powerful computers at the time: the Cyber series, the Star 100, the Cray (Seymour Cray worked for Control Data.  Later when he started his own company, Norris the owner of CDC financed the Cray Corporation and owned part of it).  As a direct result we worked on the United States' most secret projects.  Such as weather satellites -- which do more than weather, such as the computers under Cheyenne Mountain, and such as spy satellites.  I had two security clearances, one official and one unofficial.

The security clearances and all are really beside the point, because most everything I wrote was already written somewhere else.  Although I am the author of the Fire From The Sky document, I point out that it is just quotations from others.  I was a compiler more than an author.

You stated that the writings were channeled through George Green and Doris Ekker from Hatonn (pronouncedd Aton).  Well, Green was just a publisher, Doris was the channeler and the channeled material was mostly spiritual.  The Battle of the Harvest Moon material did not come from Hatonn, it came from Dr. P. D. Beter who was involved in clandestine activities for MI6 and the Queen of England, he was assigned to the Export/Import Bank by President Kennedy.  Beter praticed law before the U.S. Supreme Court, he knew Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General George Brown personally and had secret contacts with Brown. Beter also had contact with extraterrestrials, he was the go-between between Brown and Hatonn.  Brown got canned and later murdered because of that contact.

Yes, some of the Nazi's escaped and made contacts that lead directly to Ronald Reagan and George Bush.  I am sure you know this already.

Yes, the astronauts went to the moon -  but NASA lied about the whole program and gave us a false story.  Check with Richard Hoagland, R. Rene, etc.  Many have seen that the NASA material is hoaxed and have concluded that we did not go to the moon.  We went to the moon all right, but that true story is highly classified.  One of the original plans for the moon program is in the back of the book The Day After Roswell by Philip Curso.

I used to get a note every week from a man who was the camera operator for the moon landing hoaxed films.  He died a few months ago now so I can't refer you to him.  Just do your homework -- the year that Gus Grissom, Edgar White and Roger Chaffee (Chaffee was U2 pilot with Frances Gary Powers and pilot that took the pictures that led to the Cuban Missile Crisis.  The man who read the pictures and reported to the President is one of my customers, he works for the Texas Department of Transportation, and another of the U2 pilots is a friend of mine who is also my competitor, his business is the same as mine and his shop is across town from me) and a total of 8 astronauts were MURDERED the same year because they resisted the hoax.  The rest of the astronauts got the message and went along with the program.

You stated "neither interviewed anyone with first hand knowledge."  Well, talking about real first hand knowledge can get you suicided.  I was first hand and I saw some of what was happening and I just point out to others some of what is going on.  In fact, I know more than I tell but no one would even understand it if I told it much less believe it.  So it is no different from if I knew nothing -- just do your own homework and I can help you know where to look if you wish.

"Contact was financed primarily through money provided by a wealthy eccentric from Austin, TX."  Once again, no.  Dave Overton the "wealthy eccentric"  was my friend and customer, he bought the gold from me.  When he died, the newspaper interviewed me and then printed a fantasy story that had little to do with the truth.  They did not use ANYTHING that I told them, as far as I rememember and could tell.  Dave tried to give the gold to Contact, but George Green stole it.  It was not used in any way to finance Contact, they never got it.  Just recently the gold was disposed but it still did not go to Contact.

When Contact Newspaper printed my letters to the man in solitary confinement which became the Fire From the Sky document, even they got some things wrong.  One thing that comes to mind, I wrote that the National Reconnaissance Office developed the KH-11 satellite and I said it had a Byeman name Kennan.  The proofreaders changed that to "by a man named Kennan."  No, it was right exactly as I wrote it, the Byeman names were a method of code nameing.  One of the projects that I worked on at Control Data was the KH-11.  They also had SI (Special Intelligence) and TK (Talent-Keyhole) codenames, but that is ancient history now.

The U2 was Byeman code named Idealist and the SR71 (I did the billing for the SR71 program) was Oxcart.

Tony Craddock, researcher and web master for CSETI told me that he has contacts in the NSA, Pentagon, CIA etc. and they all confirmed that everything in the Fire From The Sky document was true.  Even the cloning of humans which began in the 1970s.  You might contact him and see what he is willing to tell, and while you are at it, consider supporting CSETI, they have given

presentations to the United Nations, the Pentagon, all the Chiefs of Staff of the military, etc., trying to break the secrecy seal on the UFO subject.  Once the seal is broken, you people are going to be shocked, I can assure you.

He is at http://www.cseti.organd he has posted Fire From the Sky

At

http://www.cseti.org/position/addition/fire%20from%20the%20sky.htm

Best to you and all.

Calvin Burgin AKA "One Who Knows" (how would you like to be stuck

with that name? grin)

Calvin Burgin AKA "One Who Knows

• Like 4

thanx for that Dar

I read it more than a decade ago as referenced by bearden

nice little detail about the codes

the material struck a chord with me as well as the dr beter audiotapes

confirmation of time line changes?

thnank you Dar

• Like 3

@Dar: the 2nd link doesn't work. Would you have another one to read the doc please? TY

Are they Going home? Or to see what's happening up there...

If the USA were warned off the moon, should we be watching this event with caution?

assuming that "stuff" is happening up there, or is it a case, that the space program went

Under ground, because the people would be up in arms against billions getting spent on space

When so much poverty is on the streets?

(Watched interstellar the other night, and a lot of the film resonated)

• Like 1

from 21/5/15 the nonsense sucking aligator ordered a pause on all ops and s hedules due to an umbra classification leak

internal investigation response and complete radio silence down the strings

2 main command centers one in london (aoa) and the other in new york (oao) have paused trickle down commands

us jn eu rs ia's and political apparatus on standby

plus others

mil and gov in limbo

nominal conditions in sight

you heard it first here on the 30th ;)

T

• Like 19

Cheers T , it seems the pirates & privateers are going to get whats coming to them at last , the sooner the better i say .

U take care mate !

• Like 10

I can only see the list of the sixty nodders, no vid/audio - or has the "2min mark" a different meaning?

in The Announcement video 1st page of this thread

• Like 3