The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

IMO there is no right or wrong SeeBria and from my experience it is NEVER too late. Don't worry about us thinking you are crazy, everyone else out there thinks we are ALL crazy. I live in the NOW which is where I believe I am supposed to be.  Tomorrow is another day and I will deal with whatever the universe brings my way as it occurs - we all will in one way or another. 

Edit - OOOhhhh just noticed this was post number 666 - I really dislike that number.

Lol !

Now i noticed that mine was 177  ;D and i'm really happy for that.

Yet, I'm wondering: if you understood that there is not right or wrong, how come that you really dislike the number 666 ?

LoL

The whole known universe cand be coded by numbers.

And btw: number 666 is related to bringing the two halfs together and is related to love, too - also, can be viewed as a code of the human 3d reality constructed in a Carbon environment.

So is nothing to dislike there.

We only live in Now, that's right! We don't live in Future either.

As for the fact that Never is too late, is your point of view. You can stay on that road and you'll repeat your cycles as long as will be needed to complete what you could've already accomplish by thinking that some decisions must be take Now, not sometime in the so called Future.

I wish you all the best in the world !

Well I'd like to throw some new spice into this soup:

(1) Anyone thought of a viral marketing for an upcoming scifi movie or game for this year?

(2) The linked youtube video's account joined 1st july 2011 (greek) and is his only post there.

(3) The symbol in the background seems to be a modern (greek) abstract Epsilon, symbol of "The Sun of Vergina" or "The Star of Shamash":

normal_epsilon.jpg

source: http://history-of-macedonia.com/2008/04/10/sun-of-vergina-a-greek-symbol/

star.jpg

source: http://esophoria.org/tag/solar-serpent/

notice: both "images" refers to team or god Apollo.

(4) __________________ (left intentionally blank)

Well I'd like to throw some new spice into this soup:

(1) Anyone thought of a viral marketing for an upcoming scifi movie or game for this year?

(2) The linked youtube video's account joined 1st july 2011 (greek) and is his only post there.

(3) The symbol in the background seems to be a modern (greek) abstract Epsilon, symbol of "The Sun of Vergina" or "The Star of Shamash":

normal_epsilon.jpg

source: http://history-of-macedonia.com/2008/04/10/sun-of-vergina-a-greek-symbol/

star.jpg

source: http://esophoria.org/tag/solar-serpent/

notice: both "images" refers to team or god Apollo.

(4) __________________ (left intentionally blank)

Sorry folks, I just cant shut up. I will try to break my silence as seldom as possible. I am just tearing my hear off. So it is being bald or break the silence.

Could the cross not represent time and space, two axes of the same thing.

They are centered in a star.

The two half rings are two "worlds" meeting/approaching/coming together in space and time through/using/thanks to a star/LIGHT (the sole purpose of all stars is to provide light and we can use it in more ways then to eat and breath).

There, now I can stop tearing my hear,  phuuuuuuha (damn I am weak. No self control at all when it comes to this) Now SUSH self.

Amb

narnug

:-X Why would someone want to help us? This could be true, the warning, but is always something hidden.

:-X Why would someone want to help us? This could be true, the warning, but is always something hidden.

If someone in your family asks for help, do you walk away?

Hi Seebria,  the 666 feeling just comes from something I read many, many years ago but as far as the rest I finished my 'cycles' a long time ago, I am only here for 1 reason.

Love and Light

To make this perfectly clear...I am QUOTING....THESE ARE T'S WORDS..

"THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I HAVE EVER MADE

IT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT I HAVE WAITED FOR ALL MY LIFE

IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN ALLUDING TO ALL THIS TIME

IT IS NOT JUST ANOTHER BIT OF INFO OR VIDEO

STRAIGHT FROM MY BROTHERS, OUR BROTHERS

UNDERSTAND COMPREHEND

LISTEN TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT MORE THAN ONCE

THIS IS IT

IT IS TIME

NOW"

I agree it is to late for some should the events take place soon...

While we would never intentionally leave a brother or sister behind, it is possible to help those who can understand or Heed your warnings, and who may not ridicule you should any plans ever change...

Personally I use the old, "Do I feel Connected with this person" feeling, where I can gauge how they would react to the question, then using a bit of brains, pose a thought provoking question to them where they work out the answer themselves.

If they are meant to work out whats happening they will. End of the day thats what has brought us all here, to search out some truths...

Now like many, I dont know whats going to happen if anything, I'm not going to panic, but at the same time, I'm not going to stand by and dismiss the intended message.

Prepare for the worst, and expect the best, is my moto, Meaning be prepared for anything at anytime, but expect everything to be as it always is...

Not that I want to throw the cats amongst the pigeons, as;

1 I do not claim to be anything special by any stretch of the imagination,

2 I dont hold the same knowledge base as most professional "talkers" in this forum.

3 I dont believe everything I read, and most I can dismiss, as shinfo that my brain holds onto (sh*t info)

But what I do know is how I feel... I know myself, I know my thoughts...

They have been however a little on edge, I have felt for a while that something was brewing.

Sure this is the great 2012 year and all, but this year for me personally has been a tough year emotionally, with the feelings of unsureness and hesitation, some despair, almost like growing pains, where you just want what ever to happen to hurry up and happen already... (Not because I was waiting or expecting anything to happen)

But now, they are more content, and at peace, Maybe I am at peace with myself just now, but the general feeling I get is better, (While my dreams, and sleep pattern has probably got worse.)

Colours seem a little more vivid.

At the end of the day people - Every man dies, not every man really lives... -

My soul is ready what ever happens, I have been true, and I have lived a happy life, I do not expect to die or anything remotely like that, but then I could get run over tomorrow.

What ever happens will happen, we will deal with it as and how we can when we can.

T's right, preparation is the key as we should always be prepared regardless for anything.....

---------------------

---------------------

The below is just a personal reflextion on myself of my meaning of "Feeling" just so you know i'm not babbling lol, or one of those, "I got a feeling dude" type of hypochondriacs.

I like T only speak when I have something to say, which is why I have moved from the back of the room to the second row, as I know with T's reputation, and knowledge base, that he would only place a video of notability on this in its own specific thread, claiming that this is what he has been waiting for all his days, for a very good reason, and one not to be taken lightly.

While I might not get everything, or believe everything that has been said on any forum, I do however have the imagination of "anything is possible" and therefore opens up the flood gates to, well... Everything...

What I have not said to many people, (as I have no reason to)

but has only been here, that I have realised what I was actually doing and experiencing, because I didnt realise or know I was doing it. Like feeling energy through your hands, knowing who is a good guy or a bad guy before you speak to them, understanding what nature is saying around you... realising that when the waves move in the water, the water is singing to you...

Peace of mind is Key, Imagination is a bonus...

I have been trying to tune into myself and nature or "tap" into the place most talk about for most of my short life.

At times or points in my life I struggle, but then at other times I can do it easily...

From a very young age, I began to realize something about life and nature that for most at my age and many older, had failed to see. I thought my "thoughts" were normal and everyone at least thought this. But it turned out they weren't thinking the same way as I did.

It was nothing special, just a proverb my grandad passed onto me...

"there is more between heaven ad earth than what you know"

Which I'm glad that he did, as it has to some degree sparked my search.

When I was younger I was into things like magic, and almost paganistic things like looking at tree's standing stones, picking up stones just to see how the feel. (as in the stones feelings) Making arty things in woods. Hanging things from tree's, I loved nature, knew all about Native American life style, Love the Highlander form of life in the hills, surviving off the land...

I love art, and paint, design, create, imagine every second of my life, I tap into the subjects I paint or create, (as in the hills and water) I become one with them,... I am the brush, I am the sky and hills and paint, and the pigment, and the oil, and the blood sweat, its all there in every stroke and line.

I do not read much, but I read every day... I'm not one for novels, but pickets of information, or books based on separate realities, and what mysteries the world hold. I have read a fair chunk of the bible, and prophecies I read alot on God's and religions, corruption, physics, astrology, history, I dont claim to be a master on any subject, but I take what i need from it, and read it when I need to know.

My brain as much as it is fried with tree hugging (lol) when I get a problem, my mind spits up the problem into sub categories, before calculating solutions to problems, within split seconds...

Its as though I use my mind, to make a "vision" in my head of what i want to achieve.

I stare at blank canvas's and see amazing things appear in my mind...

I believe most things happen for a reason, and therefore the information I hold in my subconscious is a complex piece of gathered info, that serves its own purpose in my simple life... I do not claim to know everything, but sometimes I feel that I should or that we all should to some degree...

I have been beaten down and rose from the ashes, I have traveled the galaxy in my own mind, I have been where you have been when you tell me where you have been. Tell me some of your pain and chances are I would feel some of it.

I use my feeling, or the power of attraction towards people in order to get to know them, as in, if I have a feeling or attraction to you, then we will be the best of mates, you will be entered into my kingdom, (my kingdom being my heart and soul) if not... I'm sorry but while I would never not help you, or ignore you, I do not feel that attraction towards you therefore I cannot help you, that is how I know who to help when the help is needed, that is how I know who to prepare without them realizing, but letting them realise enough to survive, without them even realizing that they know (?) Subconscious preparation possibly?

Now I know that others here know what I mean and know what am talking about...

And its only been recently that I have realised, that not everyone feels the way I do or thinks the way I do, I didnt realise what I already knew, I didnt realise that I maybe already awake... Why didnt anyone tell me?

I might still be dozing, and drifting in and out of sleep but definitely feel on the verge of a personal change if nothing else... the overwhelming realisation of what is going on around me, while others "Comortably" and "Numb" carry on....

I do not fear the future and neither should anyone. You will know me when you see me, as I will be the one at the front standing shoulder to shoulder beside you :) we will reclaim what is ours and I for one would rather die trying to fight for my own freedom, than live in slavery for someone else to enjoy their freedom at my expense. They do not control me. They do not own me. The cannot Break us. If we stand united as one, we will have the power of the Sun behind us... That Feeling I do get :)

• Like 1

BRAVO Chewy1314, thank you for begin you, hopefully we will stand shoulder to shoulder in our fight for our freedom against those who would enslave us all.

Nice to meet you Chewy1314.

Icanseeatoms.

Okay, I feel the need to ask a question or two and make some comments.

After watching that video clip of The Announcement, I went back to the G.H.Rees site to try and get a feel or an assessment again.  I have been there a few times over the years, downloaded stuff for offline reading, started reading it, but stopped when it got to the point where I had to rely on someone else's 'truth'.  I re-visited the site and read things in more detail after meeting you a couple of years ago, and when you revealed your interest and support for the G.H.Rees stuff.

I have a couple of questions, which will help me understand this whole G.H.Rees stuff better.  And forgive me if the answers to these questions are on the website there.  If they are, then I totally missed them.

1.  Please clarify in simple terms, the origin for this information.  Not the alleged origin, the actual origin.  Is it ancient documents?  Is it incoming information streams?  Who is in charge of receiving and interpreting and distributing this information?

2.  What piece of information in particular, if any, caused you to buy into this particular belief structure?  I value your opinion greatly and would like to know if said piece of info would affect me in a similar way.

As you know, I like to 'sit on the fence'.  This does not equate to 'not caring' - it equates to NOT emotionally aligning oneself to a belief without ALL the necessary info. 

As you also know, I, and many other CHANITES are aware of other proposed 'reality pictures' of what is happening, who the good guys are, who the bad guys are, what we should do, who is working with who etc etc.

Given that none of these scenarios have accessible, verifiable proof and evidence; and that we are usually asked to take somebody else's word for things, I find it hard to accept any one of these over another.  In fact, I have developed a theory that ALL of them are correct in their own universes.  (Thanks CHANI)

Also, I have grave concerns for whoever is the acting mouthpiece or communicator of the current G.H.Rees information.  They have made many judgement calls about people and books and magazines; and have publicly accused people of being on the side of the baddies.  My own magazine and articles have been condemned by the current G.H.Rees mouthpiece as a willing tool or puppet for the bad guys.  No correspondence, no questions.  Just accusations, judgement and condemnation. 

Further, the current G.H.Rees mouthpiece has made personal value judgements about people based on false information, and he/she/it would appear to get quite emotional and intent on creating division amongst people who I consider as 'good'.  Why do you trust such fallible humans?

To me, G.H.Rees has totally lost the plot, and I put it into the same 'bag' as about 20 other equally interesting scenarios about who the goodies are, who the baddies are, and who we are.  To see myself and my work accused as evil by this person leaves me ZERO respect in their credibility.

I would invite you to consider the concept that these various, interesting, but contradictory scenarios - become REAL to the BELIEVERS of them.  You have the free will to buy into it, believe it and experience it.

I no longer choose to buy into that type of experience. 

I am looking forward to an era where mass beliefs of delusion, being used to control the masses, are no longer necessary.  Meanwhile though, I acknowledge their positive role in getting humanity to this point, a point where we can start to shed these protective beliefs and continue growing up.

I hope this does not ruin our friendship T.  That swimming pool is real, but only to those splashing around in it. 

love to  you always Mir

Duncan

• Like 2

I agree with NEXUS. This "ANNOUNCEMENT" doesn't feel right.

Whenever someone gives a specific date for something to occur or give a warning about certain dates I tend to give suspect to their message.

I've met some pretty amazing psychics in my time but none are very accurate at pinpointing that something will happen on a specific date. Especially when it's more then a couple of days. Time is just an illusion and too fluid to make accurate predictions.

Two things I've noticed with this video. When I went to youtube to get more info about this video there was a link in the descriprion box from where this video supposedly originated from. This was the link:

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/

Now when you go to youtube this link is nowhere to be found.

On the above blog site was the following image:

TOTAL+COSMIC+ETNA.jpg

The date near the top shows August 2, 2012. The message warns Russia that they have 8 days to topple their goverment (August 10,2012).

Not clear what will happen if they don't but anyone making an ultimatum such as this loses credibility in my mind.

As much as I would like this scenario to be true, it just doesn't resonate with me. We need to solve our own problems and not expect some benevolet guardian come to our rescue.

Not sure if this video mentions it but I've come across information that originates off-world describing the political structure, such as a Galactic Federation, that mentions other worlds being destroyed by parasitic races. If this has happen before (destruction) which I believe it has, then we are being a little naive in thinking that we're "special" and deserve galactic intervention.

Just my two cents worth.  :-\

Fair enough SpaceDude there is always a balancing effect on Chani and your posts are most appreciated as are Nexuseditors and every other person posting here.

"As much as I would like this scenario to be true, it just doesn't resonate with me. We need to solve our own problems and not expect some benevolet guardian come to our rescue."

From my understanding this is exactly what the announcement was saying, that we need to solve our own problems at our level of existence and that they are solving the problems this planet has at their level.

8)

• Like 2

That message feels kinda strange to me Spacedude because when I asked my sources what I could expect to see in August one of the things they said was -

'You can expect to see the fall of global government'.

Nothing else, just that and I havent fully figured out yet what they actually mean by global government or whether it relates to the top 1% or combined governments of countries themselves. But, things are really heating up in the debate so thought I would put it out there and maybe someone else will connect some dots.

I kept thinking of Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers when I watched the video. His reference to the "lizard men" and ongoing battle above the skies. Is this an attempt to portray this story in another light using different names ?

The jury is still out  :-X

Yeah Jessica, a good friend of mine who is a sensitive also says something big happens this month. Plus the Timewave Zero graph basically flatlines this month and steadily remains at a low level until the end of the year, which itself suggests something would happen.

Frankly the video message didn't necessarily resonate with me but there wasn't really anything bad in it, so as with such messages I would say Bring It On. Its like ... yeah good, tell us something we don't know.

What MY sources tell me is regardless of what the Reptilians represented in the past, their time is over. And if they really did come back here not only would they get  annihilated, there is a good chance their entire Race may cease to exist too.

There will be a new power "in these waters" very soon, and no technology regardless of its advancement can withstand Supernatural Power. Reality can be rewritten, things cease to exist even though they are remembered.

Oh - and the MOON is about to get Destroyed too, so we wont have that problem anymore either. Not just destroyed, but scrapped for raw materials to be saved for constructing our own space fleet in the future (as a form of asteroid mining, that's alot of raw steel up there to just go to waste). More or less it is a Confiscation, as it has been here for so long it is now owned by this planet. The lives of any creatures on or inside the moon will be forefiet.

Edit: I do trust Breezy's judgement on this and im very glad that You are excited about it. Like I said though, they need to Bring It On.

Keeping in mind what I mentioned earlier, in fact the Andromedans would very likely find their job to be alot easier than expected. And who knows, maybe its the Andromedans that are the ones that end up blowing away the moon.

Yeah Jessica, a good friend of mine who is a sensitive also says something big happens this month. Plus the Timewave Zero graph basically flatlines this month and steadily remains at a low level until the end of the year, which itself suggests something would happen.

Frankly the video message didn't necessarily resonate with me but there wasn't really anything bad in it, so as with such messages I would say Bring It On. Its like ... yeah good, tell us something we don't know.

What MY sources tell me is regardless of what the Reptilians represented in the past, their time is over. And if they really did come back here not only would they get  annihilated, there is a good chance their entire Race may cease to exist too.

There will be a new power "in these waters" very soon, and no technology regardless of its advancement can withstand Supernatural Power. Reality can be rewritten, things cease to exist even though they are remembered.

Oh - and the MOON is about to get Destroyed too, so we wont have that problem anymore either. Not just destroyed, but scrapped for raw materials to be saved for constructing our own space fleet in the future (as a form of asteroid mining, that's alot of raw steel up there to just go to waste). More or less it is a Confiscation, as it has been here for so long it is now owned by this planet. The lives of any creatures on or inside the moon will be forefiet.

Edit: I do trust Breezy's judgement on this and im very glad that You are excited about it. Like I said though, they need to Bring It On.

Keeping in mind what I mentioned earlier, in fact the Andromedans would very likely find their job to be alot easier than expected. And who knows, maybe its the Andromedans that are the ones that end up blowing away the moon.

a lot of posts filled with info and opinion, this is EXACLTY what i/we/they are looking for, open, equal, civil discussion to prove that we are human after all and can be more than the sum of our parts.

i will start in LIFO order (any accountants out there lol)

Firstly Thank You RSS, for coming to CHANI and welcome, thank you twice for CHOOSING to make your first post on this thread, thank you thrice for voicing your thoughts in a manner acceptable and required on this forum, proving that you are amongst equals.

i am confused by your post as the vid did not "resonate" with you (i do not understand the meaning of this word in your context)

you seem to have 3rd party intel and opinions, that correlate what is stated in the vid and in general on 3 counts

1.something big will happen soon (something that most around the planet feel, most not knowing what)

2. Reptilians or Draconians (ps. its not that they are coming, its that they are here and have been for almost 12k years steering humanity to the present state)

3. the function and future of the moon (something clearly outlined in the vid)

I am just wondering if you were aware that nukes were placed in the Earths crust, or what the Andromedians mean by stating the words OUR DUTY, or the correlation between Rapid Eye Movment sleep and the moon (i could go on but i think you get my boggle).

If you are aware of the things mentioned then i would comprehend your statement "tell us something we don't know."

concerning the moon and all the things mentioned in the vid  i will be posting details on the locked thread, maybe THAT might "resonate" with you, i trully hope so, but in the event that it doesnt you seem well on your way to being positively affected by what will happen.

Welcome again, look forward reading your thoughts on this any subject for that matter.

T

• Like 1

I kept thinking of Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers when I watched the video. His reference to the "lizard men" and ongoing battle above the skies. Is this an attempt to portray this story in another light using different names ?

The jury is still out  :-X

Few and far between, your posts are, a shame for not sharing your intelligent mind more often. i do however respect your choice of not doing so, and welcome your thoughts here on this thread.

i did not understand your q though. When you say "Is this an attempt to portray this story in another light using different names ? " are you reffering to  Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers? or the Announcement i posted here?

btw i am not aware of the show you are refering to unfortunately, but can tell you that the info i am posting has been and is redressed by many and for various intentions.

Our INTENT is clearly stated on the locked thread (and somewhat here)

Please share your mind more often, we all have to gain from your perception of events

T

That message feels kinda strange to me Spacedude because when I asked my sources what I could expect to see in August one of the things they said was -

'You can expect to see the fall of global government'.

Nothing else, just that and I havent fully figured out yet what they actually mean by global government or whether it relates to the top 1% or combined governments of countries themselves. But, things are really heating up in the debate so thought I would put it out there and maybe someone else will connect some dots.

Thanks for letting us know of this Jessica, its very important, i wish all would share their own info no matter of the perspective, confirmation or not

i hope you understand what i mean by the sum being greater than its parts,

you bring independent confirmation on 1 point the Announcement made

others bring separate confirmation

i try to bring the full picture

together we can understand more than any ONE of us can

when you say "someone else will connect some dots." do you mean someone else apart from me as this is EXACLTY what i am trying to do here

keep us posted

Thank you again

T

Fair enough SpaceDude there is always a balancing effect on Chani and your posts are most appreciated as are Nexuseditors and every other person posting here.

"As much as I would like this scenario to be true, it just doesn't resonate with me. We need to solve our own problems and not expect some benevolet guardian come to our rescue."

From my understanding this is exactly what the announcement was saying, that we need to solve our own problems at our level of existence and that they are solving the problems this planet has at their level.

8)

mate, i am moved by your understanding of my deep and very personal feelings.

a true kindred spirit

we dont have to agree all the time (as that would be mundane) but i cant express the energy and strength to carry on that i receive from you

Trully Thank you, publicly, from the bottom of my heart

T

• Like 1

hey Space,

i trully appreciate your post, even if its contrary to what im trying to explain here

please, accept me writting directly under your comments as i feel the upmost need not to be misunderstood again

I agree with NEXUS. This "ANNOUNCEMENT" doesn't feel right.

What was it that threw you off, or is it a general feeling?

Whenever someone gives a specific date for something to occur or give a warning about certain dates I tend to give suspect to their message.

The date you are reffering to is not directed towards a global event, or a "prophecy" of doom, which is what i assume you are alluding to. It is a date set on the text directed to the receipients of the Signal. This is internal message made public as G.H.REES. prefers to announce its intent at this point in time.

I've met some pretty amazing psychics in my time but none are very accurate at pinpointing that something will happen on a specific date. Especially when it's more then a couple of days. Time is just an illusion and too fluid to make accurate predictions.

we agree on time being an illusion and being fluid, however,

what did you read that made you think  that G.H.REES. is predicting something will happen on any date stated?

THERE ARE NO PHYCHICS/SOOTHSAYERS/VOODOO/CRYSTAL BALL READERS etc  involved here, if you heard the Announcement this would of been very clear

"WE DO NOT USE CHANNELING"

"WE DO NOT SEND MESSAGES TO PHYCHICS"

"WE ONLY TRANSMIT THROUGH A STRICT MEDIUM OF NEUTRINO BEAMS"

Two things I've noticed with this video. When I went to youtube to get more info about this video there was a link in the descriprion box from where this video supposedly originated from. This was the link:

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/

Now when you go to youtube this link is nowhere to be found.

Please read my post (not completed as of yet) to understand a bit better the structure of the mind pool that connects with G.H.REES. but to help you a little now, the vid was created and posted by members of this global mind pool that are independent and unknown to the spokeperson (identified in writting and pics and physicaly) of G.H.REES. Gianni Karageorgiou. This applies to myself too, i do not know who made or posted the vid but i know it does NOT originate from the visible arm of G.H.REES.

On the above blog site was the following image:

TOTAL+COSMIC+ETNA.jpg

The date near the top shows August 2, 2012. The message warns Russia that they have 8 days to topple their goverment (August 10,2012).

Not clear what will happen if they don't but anyone making an ultimatum such as this loses credibility in my mind.

Fair enough, all opinions are respected

As much as I would like this scenario to be true, it just doesn't resonate with me. We need to solve our own problems and not expect some benevolet guardian come to our rescue.

im finding hard to keep a cool head regarding this statement, and its statements like this that really make me GIVE UP (as i almost did a few days ago on account of a similar comment posted by a man i deeply respect), instead of ostrasize you from my mental process (and i REALLY dont not want to however much you dont care) i IMPLORE you to PLEASE listen to the vid again especialy the part that says :

"During your current state, you cannot enter a DIRECT conflict with them - This is our DUTY - But what you can do is PROTECT YOURSELVES and SURVIVE until our arrival" - "Operative WARNING is 'death rises in the east', but the west has been infiltrated by eastern agents, on ALL levels" - "DEAL WITH THOSE AGENTS as we deal with the real threat"

i will be explaining EXACLTY the meaning of each line of the Announcement shortly on the locked thread

Not sure if this video mentions it but I've come across information that originates off-world describing the political structure, such as a Galactic Federation, that mentions other worlds being destroyed by parasitic races. If this has happen before (destruction) which I believe it has, then we are being a little naive in thinking that we're "special" and deserve galactic intervention.

G.H.REES. material is not new, its is an ongoing process that started in 1964 for few and begun publication in 1982 through magazines in greek at first and international publications later, until the advent of the internet provided a wider audience. There is so much to say i dont know where to start, please read up a bit as i am and will be providing details, i hope through patience you might reconsider (not meaning change your mind nescesarily)

Sufice to say, the info provided by the group has been plagiarised and lies have been inserted to mix the truth, a good example is the party you named Galactic Federation of Light which is a draco ploy to throw good people like yourself of track, something that has evidently happened here.

Just my two cents worth.  :-\

please do not be dismayed by my violent reaction, i have had to deal with misunderstandings like this too many times in my life and find it very hard to keep calm. If anything it is my fault for loosing my perpensity for patience and i appologise for that. However, i do hope you comprehend (if you are able to) the frustration that i am feeling reading you comments.

in conclusion , i really do appreciate what all have to say, including yourself, and hope i dont scare you off, or take my comments as an act of aggresion

Respectfuly

T

your feelings have been running as a subroutine in my brain, bothring me on a daily basis, need to respond.

For the purposed of clarity i will try and answer you directly under your text. (turn the edit table somewhat lol)

Okay, I feel the need to ask a question or two and make some comments.

After watching that video clip of The Announcement, I went back to the G.H.Rees site to try and get a feel or an assessment again.  I have been there a few times over the years, downloaded stuff for offline reading, started reading it, but stopped when it got to the point where I had to rely on someone else's 'truth'.  I re-visited the site and read things in more detail after meeting you a couple of years ago, and when you revealed your interest and support for the G.H.Rees stuff.

I'm realy sorry you feel this way, as the single most important point to the group is avoiding just that, ie acceptance via unsubstanciated belief. All of the group's analyses are based on research, empirical driven experimentation and r&d leading to manufacture of physical product. The point being that we avoid blief based systems like the plague that has riddled and skewed true empirical scientific proof setting aside bias and accepting test results for what they prove/disprove. I would like for you to point out what segment of text you read which made you feel this way so it can rectified or most probably clarified. At the same time please understand that since 1982 information releaseed has gone through 5 phases, in order not to fry the readers brain (as i seem to be doing at present unleashing phase 5 unhindered balls out info).

I have a couple of questions, which will help me understand this whole G.H.Rees stuff better.  And forgive me if the answers to these questions are on the website there.  If they are, then I totally missed them.

1.  Please clarify in simple terms, the origin for this information.  Not the alleged origin, the actual origin.  Is it ancient documents?  Is it incoming information streams?  Who is in charge of receiving and interpreting and distributing this information?

In simple terms, since inception in 1964, many contributors have donated books of in various languages and topics some  being of the extremely rare kind and some of the ancient manuscript kind whilst other contain studies conducted by scientists in all fields.

Through the decades this wealth of information (vast library) has been studied by internal and external scientists and others with conclusions pooled together so as to match and find the simple unifying answers. Most of these answers tend to adhere to ancient teaching and conclussions as handed down to us and other places of gnosis alike. Look up Giolvas, he was a leading figure of the pool of minds (the Artemis AA system is his brainchild used by navies all over the world, ofcourse greece allowed to have the non active radar system. Through the continuing research till today certain truths have been proven by scientific methods only.

The explanation of the fractal nature of the cosmos and the  True design of the heliosphere as a larger fractal of the atom is a good example already pointed out in the PAN-ALL thread.

So one can say that the info provided is a culmination of ancient and historical knowledge passed through my minds after which it is tried and tested in a lab (where applicable) or conferenced (where applicable).

The various subjects are handled by the corresponding departments and authoritive persons. The signals received from the Andromedian armada are handeled by the signal coorps of the org which is the most secretive department as the tech as it handles the technology

2.  What piece of information in particular, if any, caused you to buy into this particular belief structure?  I value your opinion greatly and would like to know if said piece of info would affect me in a similar way.

As you know, I like to 'sit on the fence'.  This does not equate to 'not caring' - it equates to NOT emotionally aligning oneself to a belief without ALL the necessary info. 

As you also know, I, and many other CHANITES are aware of other proposed 'reality pictures' of what is happening, who the good guys are, who the bad guys are, what we should do, who is working with who etc etc.

Given that none of these scenarios have accessible, verifiable proof and evidence; and that we are usually asked to take somebody else's word for things, I find it hard to accept any one of these over another.  In fact, I have developed a theory that ALL of them are correct in their own universes.  (Thanks CHANI)

There is a fine line to cross between proof of solid evidence proposed via research and scientific explanation and staying on the fence for the sake of doing just that. i used to sit on the fence like yourself researching as many topics and viewpoints as were made available to me and after about a decade i found the one unifying theory backed by scientic research (and not belief or take my word for it) that gave me the opportunity to step off the fence, something i did by free choice and not guidance. This is my stance and does not necessarily mean any should follow it. My perception of you Nex, is that you would always be on the fence until the Arrival which is sensible for a man in your position. And yes option E is correct but one has to find the explanation that encompasses Option E, i did!

Also, I have grave concerns for whoever is the acting mouthpiece or communicator of the current G.H.Rees information.  They have made many judgement calls about people and books and magazines; and have publicly accused people of being on the side of the baddies.  My own magazine and articles have been condemned by the current G.H.Rees mouthpiece as a willing tool or puppet for the bad guys.  No correspondence, no questions.  Just accusations, judgement and condemnation. 

Please appreciate that Karageorgiou and Papanakos and a few others are the visible spearhead and hence bear the brunt of retaliatory actions by the 'other side'. This has made them hardened and impervious something that is a double edge sword. For one they are unmoved by any tricks or direct attacks, in the other they are too brutal for the pallete of most. Their incindeous full frontal attack on anything that is contrary is a sure sign of a warrior with a one track unyeilding  mind. Although i  excuse them, i do not share their methodology (as is quite clear i hope).

You are a reasercher and publisher, bringing to light countless occulted subjects carrying explanations from a multitude of people that im sure you might agree or disagree on top of accepting advertising dollars (totaly understandable by me) for products that to some may view as a scank. The nature of Nexus mag. is such that anyone can pass jusgement on what they read inside, but few have the time and courage to make their thoughts heard, maybe you should be using the critism as a pointer rather than letting it get you in a temporary huff.

Further, the current G.H.Rees mouthpiece has made personal value judgements about people based on false information, and he/she/it would appear to get quite emotional and intent on creating division amongst people who I consider as 'good'.  Why do you trust such fallible humans?

Again, difference of opinion based on personal experience. i am not the said people and disagree with them on some things too. This however does not steer me away from the main message of G.H.REES. which is one of HUMAN UNITY and not division. Please point out examples so i comprehend you better.

To me, G.H.Rees has totally lost the plot, and I put it into the same 'bag' as about 20 other equally interesting scenarios about who the goodies are, who the baddies are, and who we are.  To see myself and my work accused as evil by this person leaves me ZERO respect in their credibility.

i hope my presentation of the facts and messages might change your mind and bring you back to the table of discussion. (i think you already said as much which makes me eternaly happy as i greatly value your mind)

I would invite you to consider the concept that these various, interesting, but contradictory scenarios - become REAL to the BELIEVERS of them.  You have the free will to buy into it, believe it and experience it.

I no longer choose to buy into that type of experience. 

I am looking forward to an era where mass beliefs of delusion, being used to control the masses, are no longer necessary.  Meanwhile though, I acknowledge their positive role in getting humanity to this point, a point where we can start to shed these protective beliefs and continue growing up.

Agreed

I hope this does not ruin our friendship T.  That swimming pool is real, but only to those splashing around in it. 

Dont be silly Nex, for if it did i would not be the man that i am, i revel in difference of opinion as it allows me to grow something that i believe you and i share.

love to  you always Mir

straight back at you Mograth ;)

Duncan

T....

• Like 1

Thank you Arc for this thread

inquiries are being made for the alternate explanation, if indeed one exists

As a doomed star spirals closer and closer to a black hole that's about to gobble it up, it lets out periodic bursts of light that scientists liken to dying screams, scientists say.

The star is falling into a gigantic black hole in the center of a distant galaxy that lies 3.9 billion light-years away in the direction of the constellation Draco. As the remains of the star get pulled in, it releases blips of light about every 200 seconds, with occasional lags.

http://news.yahoo.com/dying-star-screams-falls-black-hole-162248586.html

from here

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4233.new.html#new

anyone care to comment on the very obvious connection?

• Like 2

No, I meant you T as I accept you are the expert on this.  In fact, I find this thread is building in energy and do believe what you are telling us.  Perhaps it was something in the vid, I dont know, the background music or something subliminal that weeds out the wheat from the chaff if I could say it like that.  If I dont look at the vid, the message in the vid feels more powerful.

Please dont get disheartened because some of us challenge the information T.  I think its just habit after so long getting disinformation on various parts of the net and the news that questioning is an automatic reaction to us now.  But I must say that I agree with you and the vid that the moon is also on its way out so hopefully you will just keep on doing what you are doing (and the rest of us will catch up as more discussion comes to light  :-*)

• Like 1

<snip>

........Reserved space.......

i have to crystalise my response here Duncan, as it is very important to me in answering you, out of upmost respect to your person

i need a little time

rest assured though, that however much we might differ in perception of the FACTS i will always consider you my friend as you have never lied to me

T....

Take your time.  I am really enjoying and appreciating your other thread and its contents.  It is helping me understand where you are coming from too - not that I had any doubt, lol.