The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

ANCIENT FINDS

Latest on the Alterwelt thread..

On p 116 he was busily answering questions and said he would be there another week, and a few minutes later pulled the plug and said it was finished.  On p 118 he said it was all a hoax, he had the flu and was bored.

So then the speculation was that some knew it was a hoax and he was very creative, or he was answering truthfully and was found out.  Many thanked him simply for shaking up their views and making them think again.

post-2458-0-97841900-1417562914_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Thanks so much for the report of the demise of the thread, deekin! :)  :bump:

It was nice how the OP was responding as many answers so creatively in very simple manner, and it was entertaining.

(The first few pages were filled up with such a clean discussions without the usual garbage, I was amazed it happened like so in Gloooo000p.)

Here is the complete PDF of the thread, a most wonderful example of what is actually on the minds of many people IMO 

I also consider the OP changed several times during the exercise all up a very interesting exercise, Nex could take a lot from it in planning his target marketing for his new app 

Alterwelt2_remoteV.pdf

• Like 4

Hi people,  For the last word on this thread you need to go to the discussion thread  on GLP  "Is the remote viewing Ancient Civilizations..a Hoax".  I didn't take part in the main thread but did on the discussion.   Go to p14 and near the bottom Alterwelt comes. on with a message.. and another later. 

It is a bit like.. Its the truth.. but believe nothing I say....

But it explained a lot to me and I leave happy... whereas..before I was a bit confused.   I don't have a dog in the fight.. so believe whatever you want..I think it was/is a great thread.

May you live in interesting times.... :wink:

• Like 5

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s - 

skull-giant-460x307.jpg

•  US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/#sthash.6Urv6ur4.dpuf

Not to sure about the source though?

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

• Like 5

@ Blue --  I think that they are telling us the truth regardless of source.  I maybe stupid to believe so, but they are required to tell us the truth, but can make look like an untruth, or make the source questionable. That aside, it's the only thing that makes sense, knowing full well that folks have found giants all over the world not just America, and unfortunately, the Smithsonian is there to ensure the status quo is maintained and the lies are safe from scrutiny. 

• Like 3

@ Blue,  Great link.. lots of interesting stories.  I think you can see the double dentition on the skull pictures.. lots more teeth.  And the little people in Ireland.!!!???

This stuff seems to be coming out more and is almost like a form of "disclosure".  More support for the "Ancient Civilizations" thread.

• Like 1

Many of you will have seen the shell pictures doing the rounds but look at the enhancements 

Paris (AFP) - Anthropologists on Wednesday said they had found the earliest engraving in human history on a fossilised mollusc shell some 500,000 years old, unearthed in colonial-era Indonesia.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/technology/science/shell-fossil-in-java-shows-earliest-known-human-pattern-creation/story-fnjwl0dq-1227144411681?nk=5283e9b1095d3a993e013112b54bd9c9

https://www.facebook.com/Author.GrahamHancock?fref=photo

post-9-0-55817900-1417769922_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

THE FINGERPRINT OF A GLOBAL CATACLYSM 12,800 YEARS AGO
The graphic shows the vast swathe of our planet that geologists call the Younger Dryas Boundary Field. Across this huge "fingerprint" spanning North America, Central America, parts of South America and most of Europe, the tell-tale traces of multiple impacts by the fragments of a giant comet have been found. Some of these fragments, were TWO KILOMETRES or more in diameter and they hit the earth like a blast from a cosmic scatter-gun around 12,800 years ago. This was near the end of the last Ice Age, from which our world had been emerging into a pleasant warming phase, but the impacts set in train a kind of "nuclear winter" and plunged the planet back into a period of deep cold and darkness that lasted until around 11,500 years ago. It is this period of extreme cold that is referred to as the Younger Dryas (after a characteristic Alpine tundra wildflower, Dryas octopetala) but it is only now, with conclusive evidence of the comet impact, that we can be sure what caused it. For the past seven years academics have been involved in such an intense dispute about whether or not a comet impact actually occurred 12,800 years ago that the implications of what it might have meant for the story of civilisation have not yet been considered at all. But every attempt to refute the impact evidence has in turn been refuted and the case for the Younger Dryas comet is now so compelling that it is time to widen the debate. It is clear now that some of the largest fragments of the comet hit the North American ice cap, which was still a mile deep 12,800 years ago, and caused cataclysmic flooding (I had the opportunity to explore some of the extraordinary effects of this on the ground in September 2014 when I drove from Portland, Oregon, to Minneapolis, Minnesota, with catastrophist researcher Randall Carlson). Simultaneously other large fragments hit the northern European ice cap with the same cataclysmic effects. The result was a global disaster that lasted for 1,300 years. It is, I believe, the "smoking gun" that made us a species with amnesia and wiped out almost all traces of a former high civilisation of prehistoric antiquity. But there were survivors, who preserved at least some of the knowledge of the civilisation that had been destroyed with the intention of transmitting it to future generations, so it is not an accident that the first traces of the re-emergence of civilisation, in the form of the earliest known megalithic architecture and the re-promulgation of agricultural skills, occur at Gobekli Tepe in Turkey 11,500 years ago -- a date that coincides exactly with the end of the Younger Dryas and the return to a more congenial global environment. Everything we have been taught about the origins of civilisation occurs AFTER 11,500 years ago -- in other words AFTER the radical punctuation mark of the Younger Dryas. It is what happened before that we desperately need to recover. These are amongst the mysteries that I am exploring in "Magicians of the Gods", the book that I have been researching for the past three years and am now in the midst of writing.

Graphic from Kinzie, Firestone, Kennett et al. "Nanodiamond-Rich Layer across Three Continents Consistent with Major Cosmic Impact at 12,800 Cal BP", The Journal of Geology, 2014, volume 122, p. 475–506.

post-9-0-31788700-1417770981_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

looks like a comet strike bcause of the fragments arriving from the exploded planet Phaethon. the sinking of the Atlantean penninsula and Aegean happened a few years later by artificial methods

thnx Blue

• Like 4

Many of you will have seen the shell pictures doing the rounds but look at the enhancements

Paris (AFP) - Anthropologists on Wednesday said they had found the earliest engraving in human history on a fossilised mollusc shell some 500,000 years old, unearthed in colonial-era Indonesia.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/technology/science/shell-fossil-in-java-shows-earliest-known-human-pattern-creation/story-fnjwl0dq-1227144411681?nk=5283e9b1095d3a993e013112b54bd9c9

https://www.facebook.com/Author.GrahamHancock?fref=photo

• Like 2

Late Edit: Apologies if this has been posted on before:

Re Blue ET's post

"Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s - "

Found this guys blog whilst looking for vitrified sites, interesting about the old prospector finding gold bars along with the giant mummies, the Masonic like devices in another cave, and evidence of "microwave cooking", discovered from mid 1800's - 1950's.

This guy is mainly quoting Rene Noorbergen's Secrets of The Lost races

In Secrets of the Lost Races,16 Rene Noorbergen discusses the evidence for a cataclysmic war in the remote past that included the use of airships and weapons that vitrified stone cities.

The most numerous vitrified remains in the New World are located in the western United States. In 1850 the American explorer Captain Ives William Walker was the first to view some of these ruins, situated in Death Valley. He discovered a city about a mile long, with the lines of the streets and the positions of the buildings still visible. At the center he found a huge rock, between 20 to 30 feet high, with the remains of an enormous structure atop it. The southern side of both the rock and the building was melted and vitrified. Walker assumed that a volcano had been responsible for this phenomenon, but there is no volcano in the area. In addition, tectonic heat could not have caused such a liquidization of the rock surface.....

In Titus Canyon, petroglyphs and inscriptions have been scratched into the walls by unknown prehistoric hands. Some experts think the graffiti might have been made by people who lived here long before the Indians we know of, because extant Indians know nothing of the glyphs and, indeed, regard them with superstitious awe. Says Jim Brandon in Weird America Magazine.

Piute legends tell of a city beneath Death Valley that they call Shin-au-av. Tom Wilson, an Indian guide in the 1920s, claimed that his grandfather had rediscovered the place by wandering into a miles-long labyrinth of caves beneath the valley floor. Eventually the Indian came to an underworld city where the people spoke an incomprehensible language and wore clothing made of leather. Wilson told this story after a prospector named White claimed he had fallen through the floor of an abandoned mine at Wingate Pass and into an unknown tunnel. White followed this into a series of rooms, where he found hundreds of leather clad humanoid mummies. Gold bars were stacked like bricks and piled in bins. White claimed he had explored the caverns on three occasions. On one, his wife accompanied him; and on another, his partner, Fred Thomason. However, none of them [was] able to relocate the opening to the cavern when they tried to take a group of archaeologists on a tour of the place.

Evidence of a lost civilisation in Death Valley came in a bizarre report of caves and mummies in the Hot Citizen, a Nevada paper, on August 5, 1947. The story ran as follows:

EXPEDITION REPORTS NINE-FOOT SKELETONS

A band of amateur archaeologists announced today they have discovered a lost civilization of men nine feet tall in Californian caverns. Howard E. Hill, spokesman for the expedition, said the civilization may be “the fabled lost continent of Atlantis”. The caves contain mummies of men and animals and implements of a culture 80,000 years old but “in some respects more advanced than ours,” Hill said. He said the 32 caves covered a 180-square-mile area in California’s Death Valley and southern Nevada.

ARCHAEOLOGISTS IS SKEPTICAL
“This discovery may be more important than the unveiling of King Tut’s tomb,” he said. Professional archaeologists were skeptical of Hill’s story. Los Angeles County Museum scientists pointed out that dinosaurs and tigers which Hill said lay side by side in the caves appeared on Earth 10,000,000 to 13,000,000 years apart. Hill said the caves were discovered in 1931 by Dr F. Bruce Russell, Beverly Hills physician, who literally fell in while sinking a shaft for a mining claim.
“He tried for years to interest people in them,” Hill said, “but nobody believed him.”

Russell and several hobbyists incorporated after the war as Amazing Explorations, Inc. and started digging. Several caverns contained mummified remains of “a race of men eight to nine feet tall,” Hill said.

“They apparently wore a prehistoric zoot suit a hair garment of medium length, jacket and knee-length trousers.”.........

http://yuripunyacerita.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/vitrified-ruins-in-californias-death.html

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL22342910M/Secrets_of_the_lost_races

• Like 7

Largest Stone Block From Antiquity Found

From Dec. 1, 2014

by Rossella Lorenzi

dnews-files-2014-12-largest-stone-block-

"German archaeologists have discovered the largest stone ever carved by human hands, possibly dating to more than 2,000 years ago.

Still partially buried, the monolith measures 19.6 meters (64 feet) in length, 6 meters (19.6 feet) wide, and is at least 5.5 meters (18 feet) high. Its weight is estimated at a bulky 1,650 tons, making it biggest stone block from antiquity.

It was found by a team from the German Archaeological Institute in a stone quarry at Baalbek in Lebanon. Known as Heliopolis, “the city of the sun,” during the Roman rule, Baalbek housed one of the grandest sanctuaries in the empire.

The limestone quarry was located about a quarter of a mile from the temple complex and houses other two massive building blocks – one weighting about 1,240 tons, the other, known as the “Hajjar al-Hibla,” or The Stone of the Pregnant Woman, about 1000 tons.

Right next to the fully exposed Hajjar al-Hibla stone and underneath it, the archaeologists found a third block.

“The level of smoothness indicate the block was meant to be transported and used without being cut,” the German Archaeological Institute said in a statement.

“Thus this is the biggest boulder known from antiquity,” it added.

snip

http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/largest-stone-block-from-antiquity-found-141201.htm?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DNewsSocial

• Like 5

Carved by human hands, lawdy, mail it to Christopher Dunne and let he and his team of machinists go over it, and, let's see also, if the archaeologists can reproduce one of the same smoothness and size using bronze tools 8)

• Like 4

Smithsonian releases massive digitized collection of Asian treasures for public use 

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/smithsonian-releases-massive-digitized-collection-asian-treasures-public-use-002529

http://www.asia.si.edu/collections/edan/default.cfm?searchTerm=*:*&start=0&page=1

I am about to search through these now , i wonder what i will find !

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 8

Interesting Vid plus the image archive is vast for a reason, they know the attention span of the average person and the "Average" undergraduate ...

I snipped 2 images from the vid that caught my eye...

post-135-0-64029700-1420400607_thumb.jpg

Look familiar? Cern ish ! blue prints through time of a particle accelerator are they not... lol

post-135-0-88034000-1420400617_thumb.jpg

Ah the Thunder God from Japan look at the feet... he must have been pissed with the Japanese Clan when he chased them off the mainland of China, disobedience will not be tolerated... 

• Like 6

Yup Phill, ditto.

Looking into page 100 now, i expect juicier bits to intermingled throughout. 

Lots of " tea bowls " already , i hope to find one or two rather special ones.

• Like 4

After Decades of Searching, the Causeway for the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been Found

Dozens of foreign missions carried out over three decades using the latest high-tech instruments failed to find the causeway of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Now, unexpectedly, the passage has finally been located by a local resident living near the Giza Plateau, who was illegally digging beneath his home when he discovered a tunnel leading to the Pyramid of Khufu, the largest of the three pyramids in Giza.

- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/after-decades-searching-causeway-great-pyramid-egypt-has-been-found-002530#sthash.w5wv2EuK.dpuf

http://gate.ahram.org.eg/UI/Front/Inner.aspx?NewsContentID=579717

• Like 11

Smithsonian releases massive digitized collection of Asian treasures for public use 

I am about to search through these now , i wonder what i will find !

Icanseeatoms.

I'm not able to find anything on the Smithsonian website about this release, but it does appear the Metropolitan Museum released several hundred thousands of images back in May of 2014.

• Like 2

One of the more controversial lectures, presented by Captain Anand Bodas, a retired principal of a pilot training facility, was dedicated to ancient airplane technology. “There is a reference to ancient aviation in the Rigveda,” Bodas said.

“The basic structure was of 60 by 60 feet, and in some cases, over 200 feet. They were jumbo planes,”Bodas said. “The ancient planes had 40 small engines. Today's aviation does not know even of a flexible exhaust system.”

http://rt.com/news/219851-india-science-congress-gems/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

• Like 3