The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

To All Forum Members

Thank you so much again for joining here.

I Know there are many questions. I Hope that when I have the pdf ready it will help to address most of the pertinent questions. I Hope to have it finished in a few weeks.(3-5)

I Wanted to complete it some months ago on GLP ,( i.e the compendium thread I started on GLP), but  I unfortunately got distracted with Bezerk and serious "real life" issues and it took/wasted a lot of my time.

I'm now diligently working to complete it. Thanks in advance for your patience. I'll pop-in often for basic admin but most of my focus is now on getting the .pdf ready.

I Apologize beforehand if the forum gets "boring" until then. In the meantime please feel free to contribute and share in anyway you can on any topic you feel that needs discussion.

Thanks again for understanding.

blessings

Acolyte

Thank you Acolyte,

I too look forward to some interesting and enlightening information/guidance/wisdom from this Forum. There seems to be allot of bickering, in-fighting and chest beating out there. It's not about how many followers you can gather to listen to what you preach, it's about the purity of the message.

May you shine long and bright.

Al die beste van geluk.

Guest scuffalufacus

Thank you Acolyte,

I too look forward to some interesting and enlightening information/guidance/wisdom from this Forum. There seems to be allot of bickering, in-fighting and chest beating out there. It's not about how many followers you can gather to listen to what you preach, it's about the purity of the message.

May you shine long and bright.

Al die beste van geluk.

I second that. I can hardly wait to see the PDF.

Greetings Acolyte and everyone else

I've been following your work online and your latest article in the nexus magazine. So it's a privilege to register on here and say hi ( eventually ) haha. Ive been studying some of the messages from a 'Gnostic' point of view and I've concluded there's alot of hidden wisdom contained inside the messages

Thanks for sharing your insight and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Greetings Acolyte and everyone else

I've been following your work online and your latest article in the nexus magazine. So it's a privilege to register on here and say hi ( eventually ) haha. Ive been studying some of the messages from a 'Gnostic' point of view and I've concluded there's alot of hidden wisdom contained inside the messages

Thanks for sharing your insight and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Welcome SG, and thanks for your nice words. Please feel free to share you wisdom and insights with all of us here. We are priviliged to have You here. Every member and their input, no matter how small, is valued.

blessings

acolyte

Thanks Acolyte for putting this forum together.

I started following the BEZERK thread from several months ago when it was featured in the Nexus magazine. I never signed up, but followed the thread, for some time. It was from there that I noticed the Chani material, and therefore find myself here.

Thanks to everyone who has shared freely of their knowledge and time. Trying to make sense of it all, but if anything it is all showing the need to trust ones intuition more and more, because a lot of what is out there in the new age and spiritual communities has felt as off as whats out there in the religious communities of this world. There are forces trying to lead us down the wrong path, at least that is what I have discerned, so I have appreciated reading the Chani material.

Peace

naquoya

This is extremely interesting to me as obviously it is to others.  The quest for information is intense and sometimes it leads me to sites such as this.  I wasn’t privy to reading the article in the Nexus magazine, but instead found my way here by another website and it wasn’t GLP.  At any rate, I’ve been intrigued by these sorts of accounts my whole life and only since the internet has it been possible to satiate my thirst for information.

As this is my first post, I will be brief, as I probably will be on any other posts, but I do have a question:  what is it you (Acolyte) take away from all this – personally.  How has it changed/altered your heart, soul, etc?  Or has it?  I can see your ambition to delve into it has been rewarding for you to a major degree as your excitement permeates this website and thus flows generously throughout reaching its members.  But, what specifically has this information done to you deep inside or maybe a better question – for what and how have you been personally prepared by such incredible knowledge?

Also, managing a website such as this is extremely costly and time consuming.  Are you able to do so without assistance? 

Guest mrmixedntwisted

thanks for accepting my request to join, :) i'll keep my eyes open for new posts,

Hi there,

I was just accepted as a member to this forum as well. From reading the few posts here I have read my own words, the ones I would have written. Now this is a good start to finding kindred spirits isn't it? Using intuition and having an inquiring mind goes together quite well. Judging by the subject matter this will be intriguing. I find that sometimes going down the rabbit hole without some truth to hold on to can squeeze your brain. I believe I am here to see how far down the twists and turns of the hole I can get and still function as a balanced human being. Looking forward to reading your completed work Acolyte.  And yes, you have been involved with this information now for years, where are you now with it? How has this changed your thinking, beliefs?

It's a journey and much happens along the way, we are always growing. Again thanks for your dedication to this quest.

I really love this site, the level of intelligence, format layout, vibe and frequency resonate beautifully through-out! it's awesome. Thank-you.