The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
breezy

Nibiru at Neumayer 6/30/12

OK folks....posting this for you to watch Thank you Reddwolf...for showing me...go ahead someone...explain this away....I keep being told, if it shows up, it will be from the South...methinks it has done so...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,566.msg31181/topicseen.html#new

Spoke with friends and family, have confirmed recent signing of non disclosure form. I've been told reasons ranging from they don't know why to "I can't say".......also several inquiries are just not responded too.

Not conclusive but makes me thing I got some real sh%tty friends/family.

Wormwood Nibiru Planet X Nuemayer 6-17-2013

June 17, 2013

thoraxe423

"Published on Jun 17, 2013 

Anomaly Nuemayer Station -Not a planet -Not The moon?"

wormwood2.jpg

librarising.com

"The astronomers and scientists who lived in 1981-82 also learned that Planet X was INBOUND into the solar system, and they calculated that it would be somewhere between 25 and 30 years before it would come flying through the solar system and past

the earth. In view of the gigantic size of Planet X and its powerful electro-magnetic field, the scientists knew that when it comes flying through the solar system it will cause all kinds of destruction to the planets in the solar system. This destruction will be

caused by Planet X virtually wiping out or overwhelming the gravitational and electromagnetic fields of each of the planets in the solar system. The far greater gravitational and electro-magnetic fields of Planet X will cause great earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and geological changes on all of the planets in the solar system. Compare Psalm

102:25-26. Significantly, this is exactly what was recorded by the ancient Sumerians as happening the last time Planet X came flying through the inner solar system some 3,600 years ago."

http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler-topics/2013/06/wormwood-nibiru-planet-x-nuemayer-6-17-2013-2433196.html

What's the story with nibiru now a days, I thought that the story of the dwarf planet had subsided, yet I was reading a thread from a guy who is extremely worried (with all connotations regarding the planet that has been some of in the last couple of years) saying its this year that it's meant to 'appear' and be destructive etc etc....

I've read our posts on chani in the past, however is this guy just arriving late to the party or is there any truth in his assumption?