The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

SEVEN CRAZY HOUSES...WHICH WOULD YOU LIVE IN?

hmmm...now I would be wanting to see exactly how much of a high rise that is...looks pretty darned high up there..but look at all that greenery too....neat...thanks Phillip..so then where do I park my pink weaponized cycle???

Well if you have a stop over in Hong Kong you can look for yourself....  8)

..... THIS WAS BUILT THIS WAY... GO FIGURE

Damn, my Mom said I need to get out of the basement, now it's a sundeck  ???

• Like 1

OK...crazy houses...this is one..Life is sweet!but crazy in an entirely different sense of the word...as in omg! One just never gives thought to such as this...

I am simply going to post a link..and leave it to you to check it out...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193157/Heath-Hall-Super-mansion-built-Tate--Lyle-sugar-magnate-goes-sale-staggering-100m.html

OH NAY NAY NAY...PHILLIP...NAY NAY!!!

WITH A HANGING LADDER....OH **** NO....!!!!

Not sure if its real but even so it is a head spin  8)

OK...this has got to be it....you just run on that little thing in the middle to roll your little room around...what is this world coming too...what a way to camp out...and of course, we all know this was brought to me by  Phiillip thanks for this..

post-5-13759096998065_thumb.jpg

This is a cool house wish I could see more pictures of it...This one was sent to me...I kinda think I'd like this one...

post-5-13759097228749_thumb.jpg

Phillip...after due and careful consideration....I seriously think NOT!!held up only by that tree, a tree which is leaning over the edge of that cliff...mmmm...nonono...LOL...breezy

OK traditional homes that double as a skate park for the kids... he he and of course the best outside loo with a view..

post-189-13759097291768_thumb.jpg

post-189-1375909729216_thumb.jpg

Actually its quite logical building into the hill and using the thermal mass of the hill to stabilise the house internal temperatures thus if planned properly eliminating the need for grid connection, in essence it is just a baby step away from self sufficiency and self sustainability.

Lets hope that authorities start to allow more of this kind of design and thinking.  ;)

I would live in any of them...... only because they all make mine look like a closet.

OK, I give you the tiniest house in Rome.  check out the slide show

The 'Smallest House in Italy' Is Architecturally Stunning

August 15, 2013

Melissa Stanger, Business Insider

Imagine living a hair's breadth away from all the most romantic, historic sights of Rome. Now imagine doing it in 75 square feet.

Architect and designer Marco Pierazzi saw the potential in an abandoned, one-room alleyway house just steps from Roman landmarks like the Pantheon and Saint Peter's Square. He bought it, fixed it up, and lived there with his wife until their child was born. Pierazzi now rents what he calls the "smallest house in Italy" to friends, acquaintances, and tourists, making it a convenient place to stay on a Roman holiday.

Slide show at link

http://finance.yahoo.com/photos/the-smallest-house-in-italy-is-architecturally-stunning-slideshow/

• Like 3

Hey I like it Breezy, bigger than my van and more stylish too- I would be happy there.

Would like some sky lights or windows somewhere though. ;D

• Like 2

OK, here's another one for consideration.  When I think about how the guy did this, my mind won't wrap around it.  I meant to post this a couple of days ago.

August 13, 2013

China orders mogul to tear down bizarre apartment-top villa

BEIJING –  A medicine mogul spent six years building his own private mountain peak and luxury villa atop a high-rise apartment block in China's capital, earning the unofficial title of "most outrageous illegal structure." Now, authorities are giving him 15 days to tear it down.

The craggy complex of rooms, rocks, trees and bushes looming over the 26-story building looks like something built into a seaside cliff, and has become the latest symbol of disregard for the law among the rich as well as the rampant practice of building illegal additions.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/13/beijing-cracks-down-on-bizarre-apartment-top-villa/?intcmp=trending#ixzz2c6HVpShw

It's kind of a slide show..so go to link to view the pics  I'd sure like to know how he got the rocks and dirt up there in the first place.  LOL

• Like 1