The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brad Watson, Miami FL

'The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ' by Levi (book)

Guest Brad Watson, Miami FL

(1907, DeVorss & Co. Publishers, PO Box 550, Marina del Rey, CA 90291)

"From the Akashic Records:

The story of Jesus, the man from Galilee, and how he attained the Christ consciousness open to all men. A complete record of the "lost" 18 years so strangely silent in the New Testament; a period spent traveling and learning from the masters, seers and wisemen in the temples and schools of Tibet, Egypt, India, Persia and Greece" (and Assyria).

I highly recommend this book. It has been criticised by some for having two or three historical inaccuracies. A simple revision could easily fix that.

Anybody read it?

8)

Havnt read this one myself yet, although I do have a book about the Gospel of Jesus...

I have read many records, gospels writtings etc about Jesus, and all other saints apostles etc...

I do remember their being quite an encyclopedia about the missing years of Jesus, and his life in general which spanned 7 books or so, that a family member of mine owned. Started reading them, but never finished them...

Look forward to discussing with you in the near(ish) future.

Feel free to shed some light on what you have learnt from this book or any other...

Would be more than happy to hear and possibly contribute to a thread where we can all learn something from :)

Hi Brad and welcome to CHANI.  No havent read that one but like Chewy have read other accounts.  Can you give us a quick over view - maybe dot points of those years if you have the time.