The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

This is where I have had a LARGE problem. The problem of knowing. I have often thought that knowing anything on planet earth was near impossible. The reason behind the thought is simply this. Everything we think we know has come from humans telling other humans what they think is truth and knowledge. Well, where did the first human get his/her knowledge? Who is to say that it was in fact truth? Now throw in the physics and channelers. Who is to say for sure that the info they get is in fact the truth? I don’t think we can get to real truth here on earth. I think some of us might say “truth and knowledge comes through the heart” or “Knowing god/source is the path to knowledge” but who knows what or who god really is? Many say they know God. Well, I have to ask, which god are you refering to? So, it is my opinion that really knowing anything for sure is just wishful thinking and nothing more. I guess the question is HOW do you know what you know is factual truth? (and who told you it was?) Would love to hear the answer please!

Beard
  • Like 8

It is easy to visualise WHY we see so little...

We exist at this level in a 3-D world, so how can we see beyond our boundaries?

Use the 2-D / 3-D picture - a 2-D person can only see on a flat plane, and any 3-D object will only be visible if it crosses the plane.  If the 3-D object is either above or below the 2-D plane, it won't be visible.

Or the other way of seeing this - you have a radio or TV - all the stations/channels exist and broadcast at the same time, yet you 'tune' in (hopefully) just one (else all you get is garbage that you can't understand).  Now, what is even more - these radio waves co-exist with visible light, so even there, with our technology, we can only 'sense' a very small amount of all the information, so now you can see why there is SO MUCH out there, and compared to what we can 'sense/know', yes, we know and see nothing at this level.

The main thing is to know that there is a lot more, but not to worry - as the higher dimensions continue to unfold, we will find we are seeing more, and a lot will come to us as memories from when we existed in those realms.

Love and Light

• Like 9

This is where I have had a LARGE problem. The problem of knowing. I have often thought that knowing anything on planet earth was near impossible. The reason behind the thought is simply this. Everything we think we know has come from humans telling other humans what they think is truth and knowledge. Well, where did the first human get his/her knowledge? Who is to say that it was in fact truth? Now throw in the physics and channelers. Who is to say for sure that the info they get is in fact the truth? I don’t think we can get to real truth here on earth. I think some of us might say “truth and knowledge comes through the heart” or “Knowing god/source is the path to knowledge” but who knows what or who god really is? Many say they know God. Well, I have to ask, which god are you refering to? So, it is my opinion that really knowing anything for sure is just wishful thinking and nothing more. I guess the question is HOW do you know what you know is factual truth? (and who told you it was?) Would love to hear the answer please!

Beard

That answer my friend comes from you. Not me, or anyone else. It's from your path. No two paths are alike. My answers are not from someone else. They're personally from me. One form is negative and the other positive. Either you are happy and fulfilled in life (your personal life) or you're not beard. That's is simple as I can explain it. Just enjoy the trip along the way and I wish you all the happiness, peace, love and answers. I'm going to know let this topic lay to rest so this post can get back to what it was tended to be... 2013-14-15-16 and beyond.

Enjoy your evening.

Namaste

• Like 4

2016 IS STRANGE Part 1 // JANUARY

Tx Reddwolf   hmm, there was a second one a part 2, that was like watching all the posts on California, mini tsunamis here and in Oregon, been removed, wonder what was on that one, they didn't want seen?

Tx Reddwolf                         

• Like 7

A Connecticut-Sized Glow Beneath the Indian Ocean

I couldn't help but think about jellyfish/bacteria/radiation/DNA changes/light/ETC

Pacific Buoy Alert/Shiveluch Volcano Erupting

• Like 8

A Connecticut-Sized Glow Beneath the Indian Ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1sG-XezUEA

I couldn't help but think about jellyfish/bacteria/radiation/DNA changes/light/ETC

spent fuel cells from european but mainly german reactors where/are shipped to Naples Italy where the mafia then transported the flimsy barrels of nuclear death off the coast of somalia and dumped them in the sea.

this gave rise to somalian piracy as retribution and some form of private interest pay back for the destruction of their marine and land ecosystems resulting in human fauna and flora mutations and death

the glow is most probably (with a very high degree of certainty) due to the release of Tritium as a cascade isotope from the decay of the spent fuel rods (and who knows what other nasties)

Tritium has a half life of approx 12 years

this is only half the story the other half I will devulge later in the locked thread

I am using tritium everyday for its luminescence

T

• Like 8

Wow, T, hadn't heard of this one before. Humans treat other humans (and animals) horribly without any thought of their actions' consequences. Sickening.

The main perpetrators are said to be Italian firms controlled by the mafia, whose job is to dispose Europe’s extremely hazardous waste. Locals also suspect German and Danish shipping companies are in the trade, with some contracted to transport thousands of tonnes of poisonous stockpile including 60, 000 hexachlorobenzene (HCB) barrels from Australia. They say, sometimes instead of taking the hazardous waste to Europe where it can be incinerated, they dump it in the Somali coast to save money and time and also they face strong opposition from Europe’s environmental action groups.

In 2010, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish port staff refused to unload a ship carrying 3000 tonnes of HCB waste from Sydney, Australia. Furthermore they said one gram of HCB was enough to contaminate one billion gallons (over 3 billion litres) of water.”

http://ecolocalizer.com/2011/03/27/more-illegally-dumped-radioactive-waste-found-on-somalias-coast/

• Like 7

Wow, T, hadn't heard of this one before. Humans treat other humans (and animals) horribly without any thought of their actions' consequences. Sickening.

http://ecolocalizer.com/2011/03/27/more-illegally-dumped-radioactive-waste-found-on-somalias-coast/

truly thank you for doing the only thing i expect of all here

your own research

• Like 9

Haven't listened to this yet.

Pole Shift News Are you aware of what you are seeing ?

Published on Dec 27, 2015

Notes, we are in the early stages of a new ice age, the economy will not recover, and human behaviour will continue to become worse than you can even imagine, how can 7 billion humans survive what is shortly and inevitably be coming, seize the day and tighten your bond with your loved ones, if you would like to support this channel link is here big thank you to those that do, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

EDIT TO ADD - will leave it here but found it a little slow and boring for my liking and it does not have any new info that we don't already know.

• Like 2

I have mentioned this QHHT session and the view of Earth after Earth Changes before but don't think I have posted the details of the conversation during the session. I hope laron won't mind this excerpt of the session being posted here at Chani.

Spaceships and a Future Earth

Andy: “What do you want to see?”

Jīng: “I don’t know. {laugh} (Well check if you can see the Earth, and what is happening. Can you see that?) Yes. A blue planet with lots of ships in space nearby.”

Andy: “Okay, what does that feel like when you see that?”

Jīng: “Feels like some apprehension, but some excitement.”

Andy: “What do those ships do? You can move them forward in time and space.”

Jīng: “They are just observing what’s happening on Earth. (Let them go forward until they do something else. Now what are they doing?) I see that the Earth has gone through some changes. A lot of land mass has changed. ”

Andy: “Is there anything that you can see that sticks out more than other things? Which land mass do you notice changing?”

Jīng: “I see most of Europe under water. Mostly the lower parts of the land is under water. The Swiss Alps is above water. Some parts of north Europe, like the coast of France, Netherlands and Finland are mostly ok. I can see that the weather changes have made them so cold, it almost doesn’t matter.”

Andy: “It’s either under water or frozen, in Europe? (Right) Does that extend into Russia?”

Jīng: “Yes. (How far does the cold area of Europe go down?) I would say the Swiss Alps would be the lowest line (an approximation)."

Andy: “What do you see on the North American Continent?”

Jīng: “Everything above the Washington DC line is frozen. (What does it look like under that line? Is there a lot under water?) Florida is under water. Parts of the Texas coastline, and Gulf of Mexico, is under water. (Is the Mississippi river different?) Yes. It’s a bit wider. Basically the United States has split in half. (So the river is very wide there?) Yes.”

Andy: “What do you see on the West Coast?”

Jīng: “I see a volcano having erupted in the North West. (What are the impacts of that Volcano?) It’s turned almost the entire North West into an inhabitable area. It looks like it occurred in the Washington State.”

Andy: “What does California look like?”

Jīng: “The first ten to twenty miles of the coastline are all underwater. (What about the central valley?) It is flourishing because of the weather changes, it actually turns that part of the region moist. Basically after the first twenty to thirty miles of coast line, then you draw a line from Washington DC across, which should be approximately around Silicon Valley / San Francisco bay area, anything below that, such as Southern California, is good.”

Andy: “What about the desert area? Is that wetter?”

Jīng: “Depends on the desert area. Certain areas that are more fertile are able to flourish. Other areas are completely sand, have no chance. ”

Andy: “Do you notice any areas where there are new land which has emerged, where it used to be ocean. Is there anywhere like that on Earth?”

Jīng: “In the middle of the Pacific. (How big is that area?) About the size of Texas. (Is that near the Hawaiian area or totally unrelated) It’s further towards the west. (So it’s closer to Asia?) Somewhat in the middle.”

Andy: “What does that land look like?”

Jīng: “Initially when it emerged, like a whole bunch of volcanoes, but over time in five years it looks like it flourishes like a tropical jungle.”

Andy: “What do you see of Human civilisation from all of these changes?”

Jīng: “The ones that survive, depending on how fortunate they are to be able to hold onto certain technologies like solar, are able to cooperate together. However it does set human civilisation back, on average, 200 years. ”

Andy: “What about the spiritual aspect of humanity. Have they been set back or improved?”

Jīng: “I see the way it has improved, because what has happened is that everybody has been forced into survival mode and instead of having to be ambitious, they start realising that it is better to have a cooperative service to others attitude. Because of that, they have changed internally — I can see that across the globe. There are beams of white light shining upwards and you can tell each beam represents a person.”

Andy: “Because of all these changes, what happens with the behaviour of these UFOs around the Earth?”

Jīng: “Some go down to the surface and start cleaning up. For example, there is a mountain in Nevada where there is a fleet of UFOs who have come down, and are sucking up the nuclear waste. Others are monitoring the groups of human civilisation. There’s a fleet that seems to be equal distantly, equidistantly set up around the Earth sort of like a shield, because there are other fleets that seem to want to take advantage. (So they protect Earth from those other fleets?) Yes.”

Andy: “What else are you drawn to look at on Earth?”

Jīng: “Asia. (What do you see there?) Japan is gone. Taiwan has been reduced to just the northern part, near the mountain. The first 300 miles of coastline across Asia, especially China, are all gone. South East Asia is basically wiped out, almost everything is under water and you can tell the reason is that the big landmass completely displaced the water. ”

Andy: “So the Pacific landmass displaces the water and flooded the lands of Asia? (Yes) What about further into Asia, more inland, what’s happening on those areas that are above water?”

Jīng: “The Himalayas have been crunched further up, but that doesn’t help because Mount Everest ends up too high up. India gets hit by earthquakes because of the earth changes. Basically the North plate and the South plate are rubbing against each other. Due to the ice age, you still have the same problem — that is the Washington DC line still applies in Asia as well.”

Andy: “When you say Everest is too high up, what do you mean?”

Jīng: “Right now no human can go up there, I will just put it that way. You would have to wear a space suit to go up there. It’s about double the height.”

Andy: “What about the Southern Hemisphere?”

Jīng: “Australia is generally ok. Just the North East side that faces that landmass — depending on luck — some places have been flooded underwater, and some places are ok. (The rest looks better?) It looks ok. (Is there more water inland? Has it changed the climate?) Actually no, because the ice age also applies in the Southern Hemisphere. (So Australia is cold) Yes. (So the land mass is pretty intact but the weather is not so good?) Yes. (So New Zealand is the same?) Yes.”

Andy: “What else do you notice in the Southern Hemisphere?”

Jīng: “South America is broken up into new islands. (So it’s not a continent anymore?) Yes. (Are many of those islands cold now?) Similar to the Washington DC line, if you flip it over, I can’t tell any major cities, but that is basically the line. (Are there any flourishing areas of South America, of those islands?) Colombia, North Brazil, parts of the Amazon, that’s pretty much it. ”

Jīng said this after reviewing the article: "The 38th parallel North and South are the approximate lines for the Ice Age weather."

Andy: “What about Africa?”

Jīng: “Africa is mostly intact, but the Earth changes have rendered it unrecognisable. Instead of what you know now as mostly flat land, it’s become a second Europe. (In what way?) What I mean is that the land — the terrain. (It looks more European?) Yeah. Basically in the middle there is a mountain range and the side nearest to Egypt has become more like the Caribbean’s. The Atlantic side has become more like South East Asia and the South side is basically ice.”

Source http://www.transients.info/2016/01/a-future-earth-et-assistance-ice-age.html

• Like 10

France is not northern Europe

Netherlands means LOW Lands as its mostly below sea level today

and Finlands coastline is not something to write home about

sorry to pick at straws but its kindof important when talking about mass extinction events

Europe is a continent not a country lol

Geography is not really an American strong point

• Like 11

I have mentioned this QHHT session and the view of Earth after Earth Changes before but don't think I have posted the details of the conversation during the session. I hope laron won't mind this excerpt of the session being posted here at Chani.

Spaceships and a Future Earth

Andy: “What do you want to see?”

Jīng: “I don’t know. {laugh} (Well check if you can see the Earth, and what is happening. Can you see that?) Yes. A blue planet with lots of ships in space nearby.”

Andy: “Okay, what does that feel like when you see that?”

Jīng: “Feels like some apprehension, but some excitement.”

Andy: “What do those ships do? You can move them forward in time and space.”

Jīng: “They are just observing what’s happening on Earth. (Let them go forward until they do something else. Now what are they doing?) I see that the Earth has gone through some changes. A lot of land mass has changed. ”

Andy: “Is there anything that you can see that sticks out more than other things? Which land mass do you notice changing?”

Jīng: “I see most of Europe under water. Mostly the lower parts of the land is under water. The Swiss Alps is above water. Some parts of north Europe, like the coast of France, Netherlands and Finland are mostly ok. I can see that the weather changes have made them so cold, it almost doesn’t matter.”

Andy: “It’s either under water or frozen, in Europe? (Right) Does that extend into Russia?”

Jīng: “Yes. (How far does the cold area of Europe go down?) I would say the Swiss Alps would be the lowest line (an approximation)."

Andy: “What do you see on the North American Continent?”

Jīng: “Everything above the Washington DC line is frozen. (What does it look like under that line? Is there a lot under water?) Florida is under water. Parts of the Texas coastline, and Gulf of Mexico, is under water. (Is the Mississippi river different?) Yes. It’s a bit wider. Basically the United States has split in half. (So the river is very wide there?) Yes.”

Andy: “What do you see on the West Coast?”

Jīng: “I see a volcano having erupted in the North West. (What are the impacts of that Volcano?) It’s turned almost the entire North West into an inhabitable area. It looks like it occurred in the Washington State.”

Andy: “What does California look like?”

Jīng: “The first ten to twenty miles of the coastline are all underwater. (What about the central valley?) It is flourishing because of the weather changes, it actually turns that part of the region moist. Basically after the first twenty to thirty miles of coast line, then you draw a line from Washington DC across, which should be approximately around Silicon Valley / San Francisco bay area, anything below that, such as Southern California, is good.”

Andy: “What about the desert area? Is that wetter?”

Jīng: “Depends on the desert area. Certain areas that are more fertile are able to flourish. Other areas are completely sand, have no chance. ”

Andy: “Do you notice any areas where there are new land which has emerged, where it used to be ocean. Is there anywhere like that on Earth?”

Jīng: “In the middle of the Pacific. (How big is that area?) About the size of Texas. (Is that near the Hawaiian area or totally unrelated) It’s further towards the west. (So it’s closer to Asia?) Somewhat in the middle.”

Andy: “What does that land look like?”

Jīng: “Initially when it emerged, like a whole bunch of volcanoes, but over time in five years it looks like it flourishes like a tropical jungle.”

Andy: “What do you see of Human civilisation from all of these changes?”

Jīng: “The ones that survive, depending on how fortunate they are to be able to hold onto certain technologies like solar, are able to cooperate together. However it does set human civilisation back, on average, 200 years. ”

Andy: “What about the spiritual aspect of humanity. Have they been set back or improved?”

Jīng: “I see the way it has improved, because what has happened is that everybody has been forced into survival mode and instead of having to be ambitious, they start realising that it is better to have a cooperative service to others attitude. Because of that, they have changed internally — I can see that across the globe. There are beams of white light shining upwards and you can tell each beam represents a person.”

Andy: “Because of all these changes, what happens with the behaviour of these UFOs around the Earth?”

Jīng: “Some go down to the surface and start cleaning up. For example, there is a mountain in Nevada where there is a fleet of UFOs who have come down, and are sucking up the nuclear waste. Others are monitoring the groups of human civilisation. There’s a fleet that seems to be equal distantly, equidistantly set up around the Earth sort of like a shield, because there are other fleets that seem to want to take advantage. (So they protect Earth from those other fleets?) Yes.”

Andy: “What else are you drawn to look at on Earth?”

Jīng: “Asia. (What do you see there?) Japan is gone. Taiwan has been reduced to just the northern part, near the mountain. The first 300 miles of coastline across Asia, especially China, are all gone. South East Asia is basically wiped out, almost everything is under water and you can tell the reason is that the big landmass completely displaced the water. ”

Andy: “So the Pacific landmass displaces the water and flooded the lands of Asia? (Yes) What about further into Asia, more inland, what’s happening on those areas that are above water?”

Jīng: “The Himalayas have been crunched further up, but that doesn’t help because Mount Everest ends up too high up. India gets hit by earthquakes because of the earth changes. Basically the North plate and the South plate are rubbing against each other. Due to the ice age, you still have the same problem — that is the Washington DC line still applies in Asia as well.”

Andy: “When you say Everest is too high up, what do you mean?”

Jīng: “Right now no human can go up there, I will just put it that way. You would have to wear a space suit to go up there. It’s about double the height.”

Andy: “What about the Southern Hemisphere?”

Jīng: “Australia is generally ok. Just the North East side that faces that landmass — depending on luck — some places have been flooded underwater, and some places are ok. (The rest looks better?) It looks ok. (Is there more water inland? Has it changed the climate?) Actually no, because the ice age also applies in the Southern Hemisphere. (So Australia is cold) Yes. (So the land mass is pretty intact but the weather is not so good?) Yes. (So New Zealand is the same?) Yes.”

Andy: “What else do you notice in the Southern Hemisphere?”

Jīng: “South America is broken up into new islands. (So it’s not a continent anymore?) Yes. (Are many of those islands cold now?) Similar to the Washington DC line, if you flip it over, I can’t tell any major cities, but that is basically the line. (Are there any flourishing areas of South America, of those islands?) Colombia, North Brazil, parts of the Amazon, that’s pretty much it. ”

Jīng said this after reviewing the article: "The 38th parallel North and South are the approximate lines for the Ice Age weather."

Andy: “What about Africa?”

Jīng: “Africa is mostly intact, but the Earth changes have rendered it unrecognisable. Instead of what you know now as mostly flat land, it’s become a second Europe. (In what way?) What I mean is that the land — the terrain. (It looks more European?) Yeah. Basically in the middle there is a mountain range and the side nearest to Egypt has become more like the Caribbean’s. The Atlantic side has become more like South East Asia and the South side is basically ice.”

Source http://www.transients.info/2016/01/a-future-earth-et-assistance-ice-age.html

Thanks Jessica for posting...

I just chose not to be part of the above timeline... what are the other options?

• Like 6

T and hiraa - I agree with both comments. Whilst I do like the QHHT sessions and take on board as general info what comes through, I posted it here for information only. Yes, I think there will be changes to the Earth at some point (or should I say ongoing) and this s not the first time I have read something where they talk about a future 'ice age', which this session seemed to depict and describe. There was no time frame either and such changes, if indeed they were to occur at all, could be a hundred or thousand years in the future.

I just had a feeling to post it so followed that, it could be to make just one person reading it think about whether they are in the right place now or not, or it could be for some other growth reason, I don't know.

• Like 8

@T, I beg your pardon?  LOL  I do too know my geography, but recently became aware that some don't even know that Mt. Rushmore is in the states, let alone S. Dakota!  A purported ice age should ring your bells also, LOL.  

Condamine River's mysterious bubbling 'intensifying'
February 14, 2016

7139680-3x2-460x307.jpg

PHOTO 

Scientists are trying to identify the cause of methane gas bubbling in the Condamine River.

ABC NEWS: SCOTT KYLE

"Landholders in Queensland are calling on the State Government to find the cause of methane gas bubbling in a major river, which they say has intensified in recent months.

The so-called methane seeps in the Condamine River near Chinchilla were reported in 2012, triggering a series of investigations.

But the Government has told the ABC that it does not have sufficient information to identify the cause of the seeps.

Professor Damian Barrett, the CSIRO's lead researcher into unconventional gas, has been monitoring the Condamine gas seeps.

He confirmed to the ABC that the bubbling had intensified.

"There have been changes in the flux of methane through the river over the past 12 months," he said.

The ABC visited the most prominent methane seep in the river about six kilometres west of the Chinchilla weir, observing large, concentrated bubbles rising to the water's surface.

"From what I've visually seen since the first videos back when they were originally found, they were just minor bubbles in particular locations," Helen Bender, whose family owns two properties near the Condamine, said.

"In terms of the number of bubbles along the river, both upstream and downstream, [it] is increasing."

snip

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-14/condamine-river-mysterious-bubbling-intensifying-landholders-say/7139676

Tx Phillipbbg

• Like 8

T and hiraa - I agree with both comments. Whilst I do like the QHHT sessions and take on board as general info what comes through, I posted it here for information only. Yes, I think there will be changes to the Earth at some point (or should I say ongoing) and this s not the first time I have read something where they talk about a future 'ice age', which this session seemed to depict and describe. There was no time frame either and such changes, if indeed they were to occur at all, could be a hundred or thousand years in the future.

I just had a feeling to post it so followed that, it could be to make just one person reading it think about whether they are in the right place now or not, or it could be for some other growth reason, I don't know.

Even I like QHHT sessions (undergone one myself), what I meant in post above is that any future scenario is a possibility and a choice . As the energies are growing (I am sure you're feeling it)...  we will shift as per our vibratory state..

Cymatic experiments demonstrate what happens when frequencies change - all the individual particles, on the surface rearrange their collective form to bring themselves into alignment with the dominate frequency

being anchored, during the transition stage might not be a good idea - best to go with the flow, than to be overwhelmed or concerned about where you will end up - resistance is futile ... trust that Nature will sustain you and cut all your ties to the money/power grid, before it collapses, so that it doesn't drag you down with it..

When an electron in an atom absorbs electromagnetic radiation it jumps to a higher orbit (energy level). The electron cannot be measured to be in-between energy levels - it must be found in one of the energy levels (n = 1,2,3 ...) or else it must have left the atom altogether in the process of ionisation.

Having that "in-between" feeling...??

• Like 7

2016 IS STRANGE Part 4 // FEBRUARY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIHFvTBz9s

So are they actually viewing Nibru are not? Where I'm at, still haven't seen her. Wondering if you have in your part of the world? Plus the bubbling sand was quite interesting. Everything is accelerating so fast it's all blending; very interesting months ahead.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, thanks again for the messages, prayers and love for my family and Dad.

• Like 5

@12:12  here is a list as of Jan. 21, 2016  of all the articles on the 9th Planet    

http://planetxnews.com/2016/01/21/full-disclosure-of-planet-x-nibiru-seems-imminent/

There sure have been a lot of videos that show something.  What that is, I simply don't know, but a lot of them are pretty convincing.  We in the N. Hemisphere will probably the last to see it, as it will come from the South, or so I've been told by others. In the thread on Chani, Planetary Appearance in gen discussion, Neo posted pictures of a planet, back in March of 2012, I believe, that his camera focused on, and took a picture of, while he was trying to get a picture of Venus. (I think I reposted his original pictures on page 4 or 6) If you look at that totally black picture straight on, you prob. won't see anything, but if you look at it a tad off, you will see a planet in the picture.  A totally dark planet.  If that planet can be there, yet we don't see it, then why couldn't X, Nibiru, Nemesis, or whatever "they" care to call it, be there also?  I guess when it comes right down to it, believe what you see with your own eyes, but not until you see it with your own eyes.  breezy

Evidence of a Ninth Planet

PS: you have a glorious weekend also 12:12, and I hope for an inner peace for you and your loved ones..
  • Like 5

@12:12  here is a list as of Jan. 21, 2016  of all the articles on the 9th Planet    

http://planetxnews.com/2016/01/21/full-disclosure-of-planet-x-nibiru-seems-imminent/

There sure have been a lot of videos that show something.  What that is, I simply don't know, but a lot of them are pretty convincing.  We in the N. Hemisphere will probably the last to see it, as it will come from the South, or so I've been told by others. In the thread on Chani, Planetary Appearance in gen discussion, Neo posted pictures of a planet, back in March of 2012, I believe, that his camera focused on, and took a picture of, while he was trying to get a picture of Venus. (I think I reposted his original pictures on page 4 or 6) If you look at that totally black picture straight on, you prob. won't see anything, but if you look at it a tad off, you will see a planet in the picture.  A totally dark planet.  If that planet can be there, yet we don't see it, then why couldn't X, Nibiru, Nemesis, or whatever "they" care to call it, be there also?  I guess when it comes right down to it, believe what you see with your own eyes, but not until you see it with your own eyes.  breezy

Evidence of a Ninth Planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poHQ2h00ZA

PS: you have a glorious weekend also 12:12, and I hope for an inner peace for you and your loved ones..

Thank you so very much breezy, I'm going to look over everything now. Weekend has been very good. How about yours? The weather was spectacular; maybe my Father brought some warmth from the otherside, just three days ago we had a foot of snow and wind chills below zero, today near 70 degrees and sunny. My Mother is still having a very rough time; but with family helping she is finding inner peace.

Hugs to you and everyone; enjoy your new week!

• Like 3