The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

It seems to me that we have seen this before , right here at Chani , under members comments posts and threads , & including the link Prismatic Eye found - link to Mulva as well regarding TV's . Computers & Phones , regarding the Vlash harvest

• Like 3

excuse me on that SeeAtoms and all and thanks for mentioning the vlash harvest 

haven't heard that before or i have just with another name'

sometimes i try to googl the subjects and sometimes subjects are willy nilly'ed 

i wanted to point out at this time there are shouts on net about such things 

and i believed it is at this time so i pass on the info 

and it might just some one looks at the right time at the right place 

and thinks oh! 

but i have thoughts about on that too 

maybe not all of them are hostile or have the desert like places 

but if one is on a similar vibe one could be transferred some where 

and usually when there are warnings some other friendlies are coming too 

in the last few days or in the mid month i saw really slow ships from above

and these were not satellites 

all i could think of was 

is like entering a forest some are after you some like you 

some like your blood etc

and of course some have agenda's that are beyond what i can think of 

had some strange dreams too !

• Like 2

2015 IS STRANGE Part 19 // OCTOBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsB9aTWCaEg

Hello breezy!

How are you and your family doing. Amazing video. I feel as though this will be a very turbulent six months of weather, earthquakes, volcano eruptions and very strange occurances and major extremes.

Just in the past two weeks here we have had 82 degree temps to 32 degree temps just in a day. What's strange is this happening several times and up and down like a roller coaster.

Between that and the intense at times energy that is affecting us all; should be an very interesting time coming up.

All I have to say is stay safe. Have a plan for what is to come; especially west coast, southern states and the northeast this up coming winter. It's going to be very difficult.

Thanks again for sharing the video. One last thing. I have been studying weather since I was seven; nearly forty years and one could say I'm a guru of meteorology. Clouds, patterns, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc of what is occurring is not even close to being normal. They can say it is all they want. They're lying.

I believe it's three factors.

1) CERN 2) contrails 3) Shift

Notice how I don't mention global warming or what they should of said; global extremes. That's not the cause.

Hope everyone seriously has a plan. It's going to get even crazier.

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 7

Everyone in the Northern Hemisphere should have multiple methods of keeping warm this winter that do not rely on the grid or Govt provided services.

• Like 8

I am too breezy. But at least where I am right now seems to be truly the best place on earth. No quakes, tornadoes, mudslides, fires, snow, hail, high winds or frigid air or high heat. I should knock on wood; just jinxed myself! LOL

• Like 4

2015 IS STRANGE Part 20 // NOVEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvw8Qh1Wu5A

2015 IS STRANGE Part 21 // NOVEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbxEhc2epFo

Tx NEO

Thanks for sharing breezy.

All is coming to an conclusion. Probably much faster than I even envisioned or thought.

Have a truly blessed and beautiful day.

This happened probably many times in history as an end cycle was closing up; but one that science has gone too far was with Atlantis as it seems to be today. Or as most put it; there is no time; just time lines that repeat itself. We are repeating; but this time out we will move on.

Blessings dear Chanis

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 8

Ferocious storm ‘came out of nowhere’

November 30, 2015

video at link

"A MAN has been struck by lightning and another zapped by fallen power lines during ferocious storms in Queensland’s southeast.

A 25-year-old man suffered only minor injuries after being hit by lightning at Ipswich, west of Brisbane, on Sunday evening. He was taken to the Ipswich Hospital hospital in a stable condition.

Another man, 24, was taken to the same hospital in a stable condition after touching fallen power lines in another part of Ipswich.

Meanwhile, spectacular video has emerged of a lightning strike at a train station at Springfield, west of Brisbane during yesterday’s ferocious storms (scroll below).

Homes have serious roof and water damage while a thousand properties are still without power after wild storms hit southeast Queensland.

More than a dozen homes have serious roof damage in the Darling Downs town of Warwick and others in Ipswich and Brisbane have water damage.

And there is a chance of more storms across the southeast later today with the bureau forecasting unsettled conditions in the region."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/ferocious-storm-came-out-of-nowhere/news-story/cf3d82a1731a61e2a27f28e239bb9440

tx w

• Like 8

EARTH

Well hoo-flamin-ray! “From massive flooding to a possible blizzard, wild weather grips the U.S.“ In this article, not one silly bleat about ‘climate change’! THIS is the WEATHER that will (eventually) change our climates - in a few centuries. Ignore the misleading ‘global warming’ pacification B/S - THIS is your new reality. Deal with it. Random, violent, chaotic, dangerous, unpredictable WEATHER. I said it, I say it, I stick with it. ~~B.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/26/us/severe-weather/index.html

Source http://www.transients.info/2015/12/unspun-news-for-the27th-december-2015.html#more

• Like 6

And the same in Australia - flooding on the Northern Territory (north-central OZ) from a forming Cyclone, and at the same time, bad bushfires in Victoria (on the south coast).

My thinking is Gaia (to use the 'dog' analogy) having a 'stretch and scratch', getting ready for the "Uplift"

• Like 6

EARTHWell hoo-flamin-ray! “From massive flooding to a possible blizzard, wild weather grips the U.S.“ In this article, not one silly bleat about ‘climate change’! THIS is the WEATHER that will (eventually) change our climates - in a few centuries. Ignore the misleading ‘global warming’ pacification B/S - THIS is your new reality. Deal with it. Random, violent, chaotic, dangerous, unpredictable WEATHER. I said it, I say it, I stick with it. ~~B.http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/26/us/severe-weather/index.htmlSource http://www.transients.info/2015/12/unspun-news-for-the27th-december-2015.html#more

Just had a tornado here on Christmas Eve. The latest tornado ever recorded before that in September. We were just 70 degrees on midnight Christmas Eve. Stay safe everyone; it will become more unpredictable.

Have a terrific Sunday.

Namaste

• Like 4

We are up to around 65-70 again here in NY today....we literally had the air conditioning on Christmas eve and Christmas....

• Like 7

Mulva, looks like we here on the east coast will be hit by a storm on Tuesday. Western Mass here. Personally, I missed my white Christmas.

• Like 4

Yes - I think you guys are - for the sake of the ski resort industry and the small towns surrounding...I hope there is....its going to be rain for us....then back into the 50s....no cold air in sight.....all I can think about is how bad the algae bloom is going to be here this summer, as well as the ticks and other insects....

• Like 4

The Storm That Will Unfreeze the North Pole

December 29, 2015

Robinson Meyer

"It caps off a month—and year—of weird weather.

The sun has not risen above the North Pole since mid-September. The sea ice—flat, landlike, windswept, and stretching as far as the eye can see—has been bathed in darkness for months.

But later this week, something extraordinary will happen: Air temperatures at the Earth’s most northernly region, in the middle of winter, will rise above freezing for only the second time on record.

On Wednesday, the same storm system that last week spun up deadly tornadoes in the American southeast will burst into the far north, centering over Iceland. It will bring strong winds and pressure as low as is typically seen during hurricanes.

That low pressure will suck air out of the planet’s middle latitudes and send it rushing to the Arctic. And so on Wednesday, the North Pole will likely see temperatures of about 35 degrees Fahrenheit, or 2 degrees Celsius. That’s 50 degrees hotter than average: It’s usually 20 degrees Fahrenheit below zero there at this time of year."

snip

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/12/iceland-storm-melt-north-pole-climate-change/422166/

Warm Arctic Storm To Hurl Hurricane Force Winds at UK and Iceland, Push Temps to 36-72+ Degrees (F) Above Normal at North Pole

"We’ve probably never seen weather like what’s being predicted for a vast region stretching from the North Atlantic to the North Pole and on into the broader Arctic this coming week. But it’s all in the forecast — an Icelandic low that’s stronger than most hurricanes featuring a wind field stretching over hundreds and hundreds of miles. One that taps warm tropical air and hurls it all the way to the North Pole and beyond during Winter time. And it all just reeks of a human-forced warming of the Earth’s climate…

Freak North Atlantic Storm Featuring Extremely Low Pressures

Sunday afternoon, a powerful, hurricane force low pressure system was in the process of rounding the southern tip of Greenland. This burly 960 mb beast roared out of an increasingly unstable Baffin Bay on Christmas. As it rounded Greenland and entered the North Atlantic, it pulled behind it a thousand-mile-wide gale force wind field even as it lashed the tip of Greenland with Hurricane force gusts. To its east, the storm now links with three other lows. Lows that are, even now, drawing south-to-north winds up from a region just west of Gibraltar, on past the UK, up beyond Iceland, over Svalbard, and into the Arctic Ocean itself."

snip

http://robertscribbler.com/2015/12/27/warm-arctic-storm-to-hurl-hurricane-force-winds-at-uk-and-iceland-push-temps-to-72-degrees-f-above-normal-at-north-pole/

• Like 6

Mulva, looks like we here on the east coast will be hit by a storm on Tuesday. Western Mass here. Personally, I missed my white Christmas.

Angel,

Hello! Be careful what you wish for; much colder and even frigid air has taken up residence from the plains to the northeast through the most foreseeable future. Snow is also encompassing these areas.

What happened to El Niño? Like everything in this shift; just wait a while and it will all change.

Have a terrific New Years!

Namaste

• Like 2

And I would like to add, don't rely on weather forecasts for the foreseeable future cause stuff is going to come out of nowhere.

• Like 5

And I would like to add, don't rely on weather forecasts for the foreseeable future cause stuff is going to come out of nowhere.

Completely agree Jessica. I can give you a huge example. They have been calling for warm and dry winter. Since that forecast; we have seen tornadoes, snow, ice storms, heavy rain, very cold temperatures and really severe weather all around us.

Stay safe everyone!!!

• Like 3

The Storm That Will Unfreeze the North Pole

December 29, 2015

Robinson Meyer

"It caps off a month—and year—of weird weather.

The sun has not risen above the North Pole since mid-September. The sea ice—flat, landlike, windswept, and stretching as far as the eye can see—has been bathed in darkness for months.

But later this week, something extraordinary will happen: Air temperatures at the Earth’s most northernly region, in the middle of winter, will rise above freezing for only the second time on record.

On Wednesday, the same storm system that last week spun up deadly tornadoes in the American southeast will burst into the far north, centering over Iceland. It will bring strong winds and pressure as low as is typically seen during hurricanes.

That low pressure will suck air out of the planet’s middle latitudes and send it rushing to the Arctic. And so on Wednesday, the North Pole will likely see temperatures of about 35 degrees Fahrenheit, or 2 degrees Celsius. That’s 50 degrees hotter than average: It’s usually 20 degrees Fahrenheit below zero there at this time of year."

snip

Question - WHY the low pressure at the North Pole???

Could it be that something is causing the 'Inner (hollow) Earth' to suck in some of the air - more than normal, causing this?

• Like 7

T, can you provide some comments regarding this prophecy from Greece. If it was in fact made in 2007, then current events do point toward this conflict occurring.

POPHECY FROM THE HOLY MOUNTAIN: Neighbors attacking Serbia, the Russians will level Turkey, the world is ..

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Sunday, 3-Jan-2016 11:58:35

.. facing seven major wars

http://www.kurir.rs/planeta/prorocanstvo-sa-svete-gore-hrvtsk-albanija-i-bih-napadaju-srbiu-rusi-ce-sravniti-tursku-svet-ceka-7-velikih-ratova-clanak-2076767

21:18, 28.12.2015

On the Holy Mountain, this year was published a booklet titled "The upcoming disaster", the unknown author warns: Brothers, we should be careful ...

Text brings some new predictions of what awaits us in the future.

"Unfortunately, the next few weeks will be the beginning of the last event before the end of the world. Since last year I've been trying in various ways to inform friends, relatives and acquaintances about upcoming accidents. All of them have received my words with mistrust and considered me to be crazy. They did not want to learn anything. This is understandable - the man who is far from God never wants to hear bad news. Such a person prefers plotting, chat about football, about women, about anything, only not on the events that God sends. Unfortunately , these events will be their punishment at the same time. When I talked about it with a righteous old man he has ordered me to immediately stop to inform people, "it is written at the beginning of the text".

"My brethren, when I visited that old man I began to speak about the upcoming events. He understood my intentions and told me that knowledge will not bring any spiritual benefit - I'll just appease sinful man's curiosity. Going from the old man I was completely shaking. If even half of these events really happen, then only one thing can be said - it is a horror !!!

Today or tomorrow, when my regain my composure, I promise to tell you all what old man said to me and what he has allowed me to write so I would not scare people and trigger a wave of defeatist mood. (Do not worry, to Greece will not happen anything wrong, its territory will not be won). But it will be a tragedy and punishment for its inhabitants of little faith, but not for the whole country.

Monastery on Mount Athos, Photo: Profimedia

All of that was written about by the Holy Fathers of our Church will happen, the way down to the last detail.

The old man said that he was impressed when in his youth he read the prophecies St. Kosmas of Aetolos. He began to pray to God (then still not realizing the seriousness of prayer) to reveal him when predicted events will happen. However, having visited mount Aetolos and after talked with an old man he realized his mistake. Only the Lord can decide who is worthy of the grace of revelation. And, once in the evening when the old man prayed (it was on the day when the Turks killed Cypriots Solomos and Isaac) before his internal view as the film began to develop upcoming events.

(I am, my brothers, sure the old man his from me something unpleasant). Prophecies of someone sir George about seven wars, which he wrote and was spread by one of the brothers proved to be true.

Each of the wars begin to be more ruthless than the last. In each of the wars will be included more states, and so the wars will affect more of the surface on all over the globe. Between the wars there will be a time of peace. The population of the countries drawn into the war will ask God for help, but their prayers will not be answered.

Photo: Profimedia

Population of states that do not participate in the wars will not be brought to reason by the accidents of their neighbors, but will instead strive to war and destruction to avenge their enemies. At the end the war will engulf the whole world. Everywhere starvation, decay, accidents, riots, looting and disease will reign.

Greece will give its army under the government to next elected Emperor. Russia will suffer yet another provocation - the attack by Georgia, and this time it will totally destroy Georgia. Unfortunately, the losses of civilian population of Georgia will be terrifying. While the Russians are at war in Georgia, Ukrainians, encouraged by the Americans, will also begin roughly to provoke Russia.

Turkey would allow US ships and planes to enter its bays and air space to attack Russia.

Turkish tanks, Photo: Profimedia

From that moment, the countdown will begin for Turkey.

Russians will soon win Ukrainians (more precisely, only few of Ukrainians will agree to make war with the Russians) and will be gladly welcomed by the population of Ukrainian cities. Above the Ukraine and the Black Sea for the first time is going to happen the air battle between the Russians and the Americans, and the Russians will make an undisputed win.

In Turkey, will begin a dictatorship, and at that time the Kurds will raise in the uprising. There will be the global economic crisis. One after other economic systems of the countries will fall, transfers of money will stop, there will be rebellion of the people for economic reasons, the inhabitants of Europe will refuse to serve in the Army.

(Here is the main characteristic of the truth of this prophecy: this conversation with the old man took place in September 2007)

Image @ source

(Kurds, AP Photo)

The following year, at the same time or at the latest in October (I forgot to say that when you say "next year" I think "this year", because the conversation took place in 2007), the US and Israel will attack Iran. The war will start from the bottom, because of the blessing that protects Greece. But the war will be kept in our neighborhood: Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, America and the NATO against Serbia and Russia.

In Greece in a few weeks the government will fall and we will go to vote. Then we will be attacked by us junta that rules in Turkey. (I hope that prophecies that I passed on will never come true, that it will be shown that the old man was in a delusion, and I'm gullible of immediately believed him).

When these events occur, remember two things: never issue and never renounce Christ and fatherland.

I do not know whether you are to believe me. Let time show what is true and what is not.

Now I will continue to expose the prophecy about wartime events in the world, what will happen with Greece, especially with us, Greeks, and what should we do to save ourselves.

Black Sea will become a Russian lake after Turkey become conquered. (Turkey will be the first country that will experience themselves Russian secret super weapon). After encountering resistance from the Turks and rushing to beat them while NATO still has not arrived to provide assistance to Turkey, Russia will completely destroy this country. Even before the Russians will go to Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia and Azerbaijan and to suppress the American troops.

Image at source

(The Russian military, AP Photo)

In the north, the Russians will invade the Scandinavian countries - Finland, Sweden, Norway - and win them. This will happen because it will, although these countries formally support neutrality, just from their territories be applied first serious attack on Russia, whose victims will be the civilian population. The punishment that will befall these countries will horrify the whole humanity.

Then the Russians will go to Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Moldova. Population of Orthodox countries will raise to overthrow their corrupt governments and the conclude an alliance with Russia. It will be the Serbs and Romanians, Bulgarians will not. After that the Russians will head south to help its allies - the Arabs, particularly Iranians - at war with the Americans.

Until then, after a fierce fighting the Americans will dominate the whole coast of Iran, but will not be able to penetrate into the depths of the country because Persians will desperately oppose them. Russians will move throughout Persia and defeat the US-NATO tropps. Then they will invade Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait and at the end Israel.

Image at source

(Russian ships, Photo: AP)

At that time, the US and Israel will try for the first time to use a nuclear weapon, but Russia will neutralize it. This will result in disruptions of energy and communications throughout the world. Then the Russians will go to Egypt and occupy the Suez Canal.

During the offensive in the Middle East, Russian troops will pass through Greece, but to Greece they will not cause the slightest damage. Apart that the troops will swiftly pass through Greece. This ability to move large troops over great distances quickly, will be Russian significant advantage.

This will be possible thanks to the new aircraft, of unknown construction, which resemble flying saucers. Then the Russians will go to the Balkans to help the Serbs against "NATOs" who are attacking them, and also the Muslim and Catholic Balkan states, and they will win.

Russians will be broken and forced to share their power because only one thing - a betrayal of the Chinese. Although China will initially be on their side, after some time offered by the most humongous bribe in history - authority over the entire territory of Siberia, the Chinese will withdraw its troops, and worse still allow allied troops to inflict to the Russians the shot in the back.

Image at source

(terminal loading trouble Photo: Profimedia)

But there awaits them a complete defeat by the heavenly angelic forces that will defeat them. Greece's Army together with few allies among Orthodox countries, ie 100-150 thousand people against an army of 200 million? Could it defeat enemies without obvious intervention of the Lord?) Fire will come down from heaven and "melt" the Chinese (or so it was described by old man), it will bring the glorious servants of the Lord - precious angels.

There will be a war against all Muslims, first in Asia, then in North Africa. But we have not finished about the first war jet.

Russia will introduce troops into eastern Thrace and Asian countries. Western troops will disembark in Albania and by Para-Ignate's way (whose considerable part up to then will be destroyed) will begin to move eastward. But because it will be difficult to move through the ravaged (bombed roads and bridges, the continuing attacks of Russians), they will bring a clever decision.

West will send a greater part of its troops over Ignatye's way to us here in Greece. It will happen, first, because Greece will be neutral State and its roads will not be destroyed, secondly, Greece will be an informal ally of Russia.

Image at source

Greece, AP Photo

Russians will not attack to the "federal" and friendly state. That will happen. But allies will terribly hate the Greeks because they did not fought against the Russians and that they did not have any damage, while in the West their own countries will be virtually destroyed, and many of their closest dead.

Poor Greeks they fall into to their hands. Due to the insignificant reasons - for example, because of the wrong answer to the question, like if the city is near or far away, that they will ask every farmer or shepherd - Greeks will be tortured with agony. Western armies will deviate from their path and attack the big and small cities. "

All Crusade villainy will be repeated. Western soldiers will loot houses, and rape woman of every age, kill people, burn temples. They will make fun of priests, these accidents will come one after another, because as soon as one western unit goes away it is immediately followed by next ...

The only salvation will be to escape to the mountains or the woods. Woe to the elderly, pregnant women, small children and invalids. But the new crusaders will reach severe fatal sentence at the walls of Constantinople.

Finally, the author says his aim is not to bring dissension and sow animosity. "I just wanted to share with you some things I learned exactly a year ago and in the beginning I did not believe it, but they were later confirmed by real events."

(Facts)

---

More to come.

Happy New Year.

IZAKOVIC

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Sunday, 3-Jan-2016 12:12:45

In Response To: POPHECY FROM THE HOLY MOUNTAIN: Neighbors attacking Serbia, the Russians will level Turkey, the world is .. (IZAKOVIC)

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-5910.html

Quote:

Greek monk named Joseph often speaks with angels and saints. He's been given detailed prophecy on how the World War Three will begin, who will win, what will happen with USA and European Union and about the Roman Catholic Church who will cease to exist.

The Holy Land of Athos in Greece is famous by vast number of Orthodox Christian monasteries that belong to Greek and Serbian Orthodox Churches. Among them, there is Vatopedi (Βατοπέδι) monastery with old monk named Joseph living in his cell there.

Monk Joseph is famous by "out of this world" experiences such as speaking to angels, saints and even Jesus, the living God himself. These Holy beings often let him have a little glance into the future and people around him know about this unmatched talent.

Still, the old monk is too shy to share his knowledge. Fortunately one day, eight years ago, he opened up to the warden of one of Serbian monasteries at Athos. Being a Serb, I will translate his words to English, so that you all can learn about it.

No wonder the old Joseph does not want to speak about it; nothing nice awaits humanity. Here is what the old monk "has been told":

- The Third World War will start with the conflict between Turkey and Greece.

- Jewish masons who are rulers over USA and European Union will force Turkish people into the war against Greece.

- In spite of Greek tremendous courage and resistance, Turkish attack will be devastating. Lots of Greeks and lots of their Russian and Serbian brothers in Christ who will volunteer to help Greeks will be dead.

- Turkey will charge deep inside Greece and will concur the most of the Greek territory.

- At the beginning, NATO and USA will not interfere into this conflict directly, but will give silent support for everything Turks do instead.

- The time will come that the world will think Greek people will vanish.

- A moment before it will be almost certain to happen, mighty Russia opens its cards in protection of Greek people and Orthodox Christianity. This takes everyone by surprise. Russian nukes are launched to Turkey.

- Darkness is covering Balkan peninsula and Near East. The World we know cease to exist again.

- At this point USA and EU join Turkey (or what's left of it) and declare global war against Russia and Greece.

- Vatican and the Holy Chair will announce Holy War against "schismatic" Orthodoxy.

- The war will be horrible. Burning people will fall from the sky.

- USA will suffer terrible defeat and will "blow up like balloon" (for whatever it means).

- Roman Catholic Church will never be able to return back to the positions it has today. Not even close. Its influence will be next to nothing.

- Russians will enter Constantinople, establish their own governor, but will give it all to Greeks later on green table.

- Greeks will hesitate to accept new territories at the start, but will accept them later and will rule over what used to be Turkish capital. Greeks will return to Constantinopolis 600 years after leaving it, as monk said.

- One third of Turks will lose their lives, one third will accept Orthodox Christianity and one third will move to live in "some deserts".

- Armenia will get its lands back.

- Kurd people will establish their own country.

The old monk Joseph said nothing about the future of the USA except that US Forces will retreat from their basis worldwide. That will influence many conflicts and re-creations of many borders.

---

More jet to come.

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=36500

• Like 8

Wow Jess, thanks for that Greek monk story!

http://doomsday-prophecies.blogspot.com.au/2009/02/greek-monk-prophecy-third-world-war.html

So the prophecies were told BACK IN 2001. Wooooooow....and they could be even older by that time!

To read into this far, and how things are moving now in 2016, I think his targets are close to the real situation, which puts me into a wonder.

Is he writing this from another time line we had, still predicting THIS time line stuff to happen...?

...Of course, that's providing our time line shifted in recent year, which I think many of us are feeling it did.

• Like 6

Economist Magazine 2016 Analysis

We will see if the posters are correct, but anyway, here's the vids the only ones I could find with the cover of Economist 2016 edition.

Click to enlarge the pic↓

post-11-0-23279400-1452001560_thumb.jpg

© Matt Herrings

• Like 9