The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hechita

Sigila... Chaos Magic & Crop Circles

24th June 2016

And this is CHANI and Crop Circles just don't end by simply just it.

The Circle Makers need to be noted.

Only if I could remember which Bases vid I watched but I was totally baffled. Grrrr.....

It showed the SHADOW BEINGS (dark humanoid shaped figure).

In the footage taken in the Night Vision format while the Circle Makers were on the ground and doing the job, right in the centre of the pattern they were making, these 2 Shadow Beings appeared, moving about as if inspecting what the Circle Makers did.

Now, the view taken in the Night Vision, those 2 shadow beings were Darker than night sky....far more darker and absorbing lights thus they were like black holes...that was truly fascinating.

So now Shadow Beings mingling with the Crop Circles....an Urban Legend meets the Crop Circles for real. 

Their site may have the vids somewhere so I leave you with the link in case someone wants to dive in to have a look around: http://www.circlemakers.org/

• Like 6

Re The Shadow Beings and circle makers:

I'm having a laugh at 7 7 2007.

Britain, according to my theory is the 777 pillar ( and Ireland 888) connecting points bein London. Oxford and Stonehenge (plus  a whole lot of others!)

I noted the Avebury crop circle with a 7 pointed star on July 8.

• Like 6

Excellent, thanks for the vid link, KMRIA!

Yes what I was talking about the Circle Makers with the Shadow Beings was about that footage introduced by Matthew Williams. (24:12~)

BUT THERE ARE MORE not on this vid....which was an actual footage of the beings MOVING ABOUT inside the circles, of which the formation was shown in the still shots...

Unless it was in another reality close by and in this reality only still shots exist as evidence, I really had seen it with my own eyes as a part of the Bases vid, and it was not long ago.... 

At least within this 4 weeks I think, and the footage was that July 2007.

It's weird....but going through what Miles came up as the Questions to ponder about towards the end of the vid, well, everything seems to be weird anyway! ROFL(≧▽≦)

If I can find the footage, I will definitely post the link here.

• Like 5

It's weird....but going through what Miles came up as the Questions to ponder about towards the end of the vid, well, everything seems to be weird anyway! ROFL(≧▽≦)

I did a little more on that 777 imagery today .I've been doing it on and off for a while trying to get things as exact as I can.

Yes it all seems to be weird-you're not kidding!

One conclusion I've come to is that some- a lot -all? of this symbolism being used by them is an Archontic imitation.

777 is fine-Their version of it not.

I've been watching transpicuous news lately-partly because I can relate well to women who curse like sailrs and chainsmoke-but aslo because they touch on some very obscure but relevant topics.

One recent one relates 'lightning bolts from the earth' to the geomagnetic pole, which seems to have moved quite a bit in the last couple of months-its' polar opposite is now off Greenland (wth!).. and funny effects locally too.

The quote in the vid was along the lines that NZ exists in another realm... so true. It's not really part of the real world either lol.More on that soon I hope.

• Like 6

19th July 2016

Wow, I'm not sure who made this pattern.

But surely intriguing.

A Zeta pretending to be Quetzalcōātl?

Please visit the source for the pics.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/reigatehill/reigatehill2016a.html

Then you can compare it with this 2011 amusing Zeta pattern...

http://cropcirclesdatabase.com/20110727UKwc

• Like 6

Foopen, I'd added the pipe again onto this latest one, if I was doing the circle making! LOL

Mind you, that 2011 pics shows the sign of it being a NON MAN MADE, I feel. Even more cool info about the pattern.

It adds to the legitimacy of 2016 pattern a bit. (Still, humans could copy the style of Zeta and just created this one....but I want to believe....LOL)

It'd be great if there was a close up on the stem bending area just to determine if the plant stems were broken then bent, or swollen and bent, for both 2011 and 2016 patterns.

2016 pattern looks as if there's some "T" shaped pattern on the fore head of the face.

WTH is that shape signifying, I wonder...it's not prominently made as the part of pattern to show up crisply like the rest of the pattern!

If so it feels like adding some sort of 3D effect to that bold image, and employing kind of "old painting technique" trying to make the 2D looking people more 3D like in the old paintings humans painted.

I don't think I have ever come across to another Crop Circles using that technique to enhance the whole image before. 

If that "T" bit is a genuine part of the pattern, this maybe a brand new thing for the Crop Circles.

Adding brush work? LOL

Cool!

• Like 4

Four crop circles on June 6, 2016, warnings about attacks on USA

"Real" 2016 first 15 crop circles-- Incl. Predictions of US attacks, Brexit

• Like 4

2016 pattern looks as if there's some "T" shaped pattern on the fore head of the face.

WTH is that shape signifying, I wonder...it's not prominently made as the part of pattern to show up crisply like the rest of the pattern!

If so it feels like adding some sort of 3D effect to that bold image, and employing kind of "old painting technique" trying to make the 2D looking people more 3D like in the old paintings humans painted.

I don't think I have ever come across to another Crop Circles using that technique to enhance the whole image before. 

If that "T" bit is a genuine part of the pattern, this maybe a brand new thing for the Crop Circles.

Adding brush work? LOL

Cool!

Actually, if you look very closely, the 'Alien' face could have been added to another, circular pattern later.

It looks (in the photos, as if there is a slight curve on both sides of the face along the straight 'cheek' parts.

Also, the nose holes are not symmetrical, and the swirls in that area also are not even on both sides - something that is usually very noticeable in most Crop Circles.

• Like 5

The vid cross posted on the Black Goo and Targeted Individual threads.

Fascinating talk from Miles Johnston who really closely watched over how 777 crop circle was made...

And kinda even more fascinating point was that Ambassador was very intently listening to Miles' info, and asking lots questions, and even Miles telling him "NO it wasn't" number to Ambassador and Ambassador stops talking...honestly I cannot recall anyone else managed to do that to Ambassador on GFR vids!

I pay respect for both men regardless, though. I do believe these guys are releasing lots important info for us, the Humanity.

• Like 3

21st July 2016

A very interesting pattern indeed!

Please visit the source for the pics...for they are under copyrights.

But I've no idea if this was made by the Circlemakers or not.

The one with Hellenic pattern was made by the Circlemakers, according to Miles Johnston, who has been closely associating with the makers.

I was amazed for the complex patterns being made so neat, but Miles said when you are on the ground and really closely look into the pattern, there were mistakes here and there...

So knowing such complex pattern to be a "Fake", it becomes very difficult to separate man-made to military-made to the alien-made patterns....ummmmmm...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/burderopdown/burderopdown2016a.html

And this 22nd July 2016 pattern...smells of man-made...but what do you think??

The Baal-Bafomet indication, including bat-like wings' image as well, I feel...

http://cropcirclesdatabase.com/20160722UKwf

• Like 3

21st July 2016

A very interesting pattern indeed!

Please visit the source for the pics...for they are under copyrights.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/burderopdown/burderopdown2016a.html

They are both man made.

First one is done messy the second one they tried to cover their tracks by making use of the existing tracks but made an error on the first and the second one in the middle part.

• Like 6

Coolio!

Thanx for the confirmation, Neocharm!(´∀`)/

The most fascinating info I got out of Miles explaining the lot about the Crop Circles was that those patterns create portals in near by above space. (No wonder military intervention happens...)

According to Miles, whether it's a man made or not, that happens....wooooooooooow...!!!

Mind boggling...it means us, the ordinary Humans, got the power to activate the portals as much as the aliens or military.

• Like 5

I don't think I will ever see the goddess symbol the same again. I feel so naive not knowing where that figure was extracted from! 

• Like 4

Oh wow....that is a powerful pattern, whether made by humans or someone else.

Thanks heaps for the link, Foopen!! I got notification on it but didn't get to see it. So glad to see this one!

2 worlds (but in sacred geometry it means more stuff, hey) interconnecting shown via a vesica pisces, being united by the figure in centre with radiating energy-like depiction....then those double circle formations within the humanoid figure (clitoris+vaginal opening), the placement of them in relation to our organs, I have to say it created a profound feeling as I watched the footage.

BTW My traditional house emblem going for hundreds and hundreds of years is a Vesica Piscese, too. Probably that's also why I got buzz out of this pattern.

Loved the drone takes, too. Wow.......somehow, I'm going, "woooooooooooooooooooooow".................

• Like 4

@kandescentHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA( ゜∇゜)Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y(。△。 )Ψ(゚∀゚ )Ψ(゚∀゚)Ψ( ゚∀゚)Ψ Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!! We all should gather up there with the steam cleaning mops!!( *^^)o∀*∀o(^^* )

• Like 4

A Crop Circle Pattern Pointing to a Dismantled Japanese Imperial House?

I had never seen this one before, darn! I have no idea if this was a man-made or not.

The top image was fished out from this vid on YT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=200Eb-PpR9M

The image is way too rough to judge anything about it. I haven't checked out the original source docco either at the moment. I'm just baffled to find this. (´Д`)

BTW the source docco used in the first link is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSE2ZZU7EU "Another amazing Crop Circles video it will set you free Crossover From Another Dimension" posted by Lucas Hanson back in 2013. It is an old info by now, but actually well gathered info to support crop circle phenomenon as non-human creations.

59490afb3d04e_gokamon_imperialhouseemblem_fromanoldcropcircledocco_20-6-2017.jpg.c3f7eb905d300bdd2992f8d25dcac592.jpg

Below pattern is from: http://www.benricho.org/kamon/database/csv_search.cgi

594913c802a89_crop_circle_JpnseKarahanaKamon_20-6-2017.jpg.bd166e7a1a042fdaeef619fda478f914.jpg

The emblem is apparently famously used by 閑院宮家 (Kan in-No-Miya House), a part of (the ones being dismantled by the GHQ after WW2) Imperial house of Japan.

But their KAMON is a full set of 16 petal blossom, and 5 petal design was imported from China about 1700 years ago. So I'm going ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? for the connection written in the below link I provided.

I'm more freaked out about the REAL Jews share that 16 petal pattern in such as the gates in Jerusalem and on the buildings. (And you might have heard about that Japanese language has somehow insanely close similarity to the ancient Jewish language. Together with YAP gene the REAL Jewish peeps share with Japanese population, there must had been some connection existed, so lots CT researchers in Japan thought. BUT IDK which one was the first. Japanese bloodline of Jomon---goes back easily like 3000 years, in fact 120,000 years ago Jomon people already existed in Japan, proven by the archaeological digs. SO WHICH ONE WAS THE FIRST, REAL Jewish peeps or Japanese peeps to spread YAP gene in the very secluded places around the world? Japan is the highest holder of Y-chromosom in Hapro D, showing above 55% population of males still holding YAP genes, surpassing the ratio in Tibet (33%) or the bros in Andamine Islands. And in recent real nucleoli DNA analysis done on 3000+ yo Jomon people's bones in Japan proven that they originated from MIDDLE EAST/EUROPE, NOTHING TO DO WITH ASIA. Making it Japanese are NOT ASIANS.....and still looking like Asian. ...WHY why oh why.... )

Since then, more varied designs were created.

Very similar patterned emblems are like 400~500 years old at least, though. 

I am leaning towards the actual pattern appeared on the crop circle is based on the latter variation, not that of the Imperial House emblem belong to a Japanese Imperial House. 

But getting back to the crop circle pattern, the question is; what are those Japanese clans got anything to do with the Aliens?

And that pattern may well be a man-made. (Then they might had chosen the pattern just for the hell of it, nothing more to think about.) 

Some of those variations from other house emblems are available to see in the link below.

http://www.harimaya.com/o_kamon1/yurai/a_yurai/pack2/kara.html

• Like 2

Devil's Den, Nr Clatford, Wiltshire: 20th June 2018

(Sorry I'm posting this site page all over the threads!!! I can't find the last thread I used to post one of their pic right now.)

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018/DevilsDen/DevilsDen2018a.html

The 7 pointed star STILL IS EXPRESSED. Very interesting indeed.

Can I share you what I got for my hunch?

The image is TEACHING US how to break the condemned reality from within.......

The reason is how the energy is depicting FREE ENERGY that can circulate all the time but working outward as in energy work, breaking up the stagnancy of growth (the bit we got stomped on), and it's showing a continuous move, once it starts.

The movement of energy will be automatic, and for it doesn't present the end point of it, goes on forever till you decide to stop it. 

What I got Stunned by the pattern of this crop circle was that they are showing how to do it with non-linear manner. 

Well, think of the swastika. That symbol shows the continuous flow of energy using dead straight lines.

But this one for us is shown by CURVED LINES instead. 

(You don't need to believe in what I write, but I take this move of energy as "Goddess aligned"---forget about the Sun-god attribute images----it's about the FEMALE energy.)

Sooner or later after the job achieved, the pattern of the energy-usage gotta be changed. But for now, I think it's a brilliant idea for the Humanity to use this technology. (Yeah to me it's a technique for the major energy-work.) This would probably promote continuous internal self-cleansing. A deep one. But it also got safety mechanism in it with providing the energy environment supportive while we use this mechanism.

Someone really love us.

DJI_0073_1.jpg

(c) Nick Bull 2018    THANK YOU NICK for all your wonderful images!! We count on your great works.

• Like 2

Switzerland Crop Circle: 17th June 2018

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018/Seedorf/Seedorf2018a.html

(c) Dinu Maus 2018

It's pretty neat but unsure about the authenticity. But it's already cool to learn this was found in Switzerland. 

I'd love to see lots more of crops from different places around the globe.

Anyway, I got my hunch telling me to look at this circle pattern and above post's circle pattern together.

Possibly the patterns are pointing about the gravitationally affected field of free energy circuit construction.....a blue print of 4D Free Energy circuit that once it starts, it continues to generate evolving energy within us.

Most important image was that of above circle pattern to me. But this one seems to fit into showing the "continuous energy flow".

They are both indicating something that is MOVING, not stagnate.

And IF this was NOT authentic.....that's also fine by me, for I thought if it was a man made one, it's kinda showing the characteristics of the people made and really cool because some of other circle makers' results were really poorly done, and we could tell that was man made.

For us to wonder the authenticity, if it was man made, I want to praise them! An art work well done!!!

529703987788906496_n.jpg

• Like 2