The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipbbg

Flash Mob Videos to put the smile back on your dial

OMG...RAVEL'S        "BOLERO"    Music to stir the heart....THANK YOU PHILLIP...

"Puttin on the Ritz"     

and the one for cold climes had me rockin' out..like only I can do...again...thank you I needed that....

See people can work together.  Now we just need 7 billion others to join in and work together and we are set  :)

You said it Jessica.

Phillip, Ravel's Bolero brought a tear to my eye.

• Like 1

Thanks for these fantastic videos. It sure makes one believe that we can make things happen if we get united.

What touched me the most was the audience that wasted the moment in taking pictures or videos.

I have learned to enjoy the moment. There is nothing more precious then using all your senses to take in a moment like those shown in those videos. What people are trying to do by recording them makes them loose the moment and never be able to enjoy them as they could have by just accepting that this was the moment and it would never come back no matter how many vids or pics you have of it.

I talk of experience in this. I have always been the one that has to hold the cameras when my daughters are doing a school play or similar. By focusing on taking vids and pics I get distracted and dont embrace the moment. The moment will never come back and a vid or pic is just a ghost of what once was.

Now I dont care about the quality of the vids and pics. I just let the moment flow and try to live it then and there, not on the pc after coming home.

Most of the audience whom enjoyed them selves the most on these videos were like 3 to 4 years old. They had no restrictions and just embraced the moment.

Thanks for sharing these. They are fantastic, just like all of you.

All my best

narnug

• Like 2

Thanx Phil, beat me to it, as long as it is out there, a friend just sent that Russian flash mob to me andIenjoyed it.

Gee I have forgot what it is like to have fun.

It makes me want to just go out and have some fun.  :)

In these times we are taking it all too serious  :(  to just survive, and I know for one, fun is very low on my list.

That was so good we should have a world competition to see who can have the most fun doing a flash dance.

Let’s pull in some of that WAR budget squandered by governments and put 1/ 1000th or even 1/ 1000,0000th of it into a production COUNTRY versus COUNTRY.

I am going to send this to everyone, and try to get it VIRAL.

Please everyone send it on to everyone, just fun.

Gazza

• Like 1

Seniors surprise Dulles Town Mall with flash mob

Let the dancing begin....HOORAY for the Seniors!!!

IF they can do it, you all can....how wonderful, they felt good, the crowd cheered, everyone had their vibes lifted for the day and that joy/happiness radiated out to everyone they came in contact with...tell me that isn't great!!!

tx reddwolf

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=120&sid=2826627

• Like 2

After all the stuff going on worldwide and all the loosh it creates, I just have to post a flash mob today. I love the way they lift the spirits of those who are fortunate enough to be present when one happens. Thanks to all those who take part in lifting others up.

BEST FLASH MOB (my opinion)

robert anastase enjoy

• Like 4