The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

To all the new members of Chani   :welcome:  Bumping this thread , maybe some of our new members would care to introduce themselves or just say Hi. 

• Like 1

Hi

I'm new

I'm Here from (that which must not be spoken) and the Me Tel U thread there.

Not really much to add..

Just wanted to say Hello!

• Like 5

Hi

I'm new

I'm Here from (that which must not be spoken) and the Me Tel U thread there.

Not really much to add..

Just wanted to say Hello!

Welcome enjoy digging around the threads  8)

• Like 2

Hi Cammi and welcome to Chani. You will find a wealth of information in the old and current threads here, along with access to many members who have a wealth of knowledge to share. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Sorry for not being on the ball but I just want to extend a very warm welcome to all of our new members. We're a fun family to be a part of and I'm looking forward to interacting with you.

• Like 1

Guest Awakening111

Hello! It's nice meeting everyone. Hope everyone has a very good weekend! Smile, laugh, love and be happy!

• Like 1

Hey Jon. It doesn't look like you have registered to be a member yet cause I cant 'like' your posts and you probably also cant see the shoutbox at the top of the page.

Here are the instructions on how to register - had to go searching for them myself ;D   If you do all this you will be able to access all parts of Chani that are not available to Guests OK.

To be able to enjoy all of the features available to the community, you will need to sign up for a member account. Registration is easy and only takes a moment to complete.

To sign up, click the "Create Account" link at the top of any page. You can then provide your email address and password to complete the registration process.
Some communities may have an easier way to register without filling out the registration form. If enabled, you will see a Facebook or Twitter icon next to the Create Account button. If you use these services, you can use your existing login information from those services to link your account. Registration via this method takes only 3 clicks and will return you back to the forum after you authorize it.
You may be registered and logged straight in, or you may have to verify your email address by clicking a link in an email that we will send you. If this is the case, a screen will appear with further instructions. You will receive a confirmation of your membership as an email.

• Like 2

Guest Awakening111-Jon

Thanks Jessica!

I actually did these steps two days ago. Maybe I need to sign out and then back in?

When I signed up; I opened my account from my email address.

I will try signing out and back in. Cross your fingers. Lol!

Guest Awakening111-Jon

Thanks Acoloyte.

I will try your link.

Hope your doing fantastic.

Namaste

Guest Awakening111-Jon

Hello Acolyte,

Just sent you an email.

Still wouldn't let me in.

Going to bed now, look forward hearing from you so I can join this amazing forum, family and group.

Blessings!

Guest Awakening111-Jon

Hello Acolyte,

Just sent you an email.

Still wouldn't let me in.

Going to bed now, look forward hearing from you so I can join this amazing forum, family and group.

Blessings!

Hello wonderful friends!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I bring a lot of knowledge and insights from my path experiences and many topics from the paranormal, ancestors, aliens, empath knowledge, channeling, life coach, where I came from in the cosmos to where we are heading. Also knowledge with dreams, past lives, energy and mediumship.

We are all teachers and students in life. If you're still here; then you're learning. I hope to get to know you and I truly look forward learning so much from so many diverse souls and expansive minds.

Blessings

• Like 6

Hi Chani Members, signed in yesterday, been surfing around, quite interesting Treads, Topics, I will have the leisure of learning some more.

I have had many years in different Discussion Forums, the like of Camelot, Avalon, Spirituality, After-Life, Mist of Avalon, they're all great, learn a lot, I will continue learning here also, at time, I will comments. 

I'm French, retired, Been working my professional Life in University Settings in different Directorships. 

I started my initiation (Spirituality) in the end of the '80, with Seminars in Mental Dynamic, and then on, never stop, love it.

Best to everyone, and many thanks accepting me here!

• Like 9

Such an amazing group of people here on TCP. I have been thinking for a while that it would be nice to know where people are located around the globe as perhaps some of you, like myself, wouldn't mind to get together once in a while to discuss, you know, our kind of stuff :) 

Aco, perhaps we could have like a poll or something where we could indicate the country we are from? 

I have only been on GLP a couple of times and once I accidentally came across a poster who was from Lithuania and who also happened to be a female. I read all her posts, which were amazing, but there was no way to contact her, she was last active a few years ago. 

I would really love to meet people with eyes that see real lies.

• Like 4

I think it would be nice to know the location, sex and age of all members. If one is here long enough we tend to pick up on these things over time but newbies wouldn't have a clue.

• Like 3

Guest heavenlee

Can someone please tell me how long the validation process takes for new members? I registered to become a new member a few days ago, however I am still "validating". Is there something more that I should do? Thank you in advance for your help.

Guest heavenlee, I was told at one point that the validation process is an automatic procedure.  We recently lost our site owner and admin, so it may take me a while to figure out the finer points of how things work.  I have taken note of your concern.  

• Like 2

Hello guys,brothers an sisters,greetings from Greece.

I wish well to you all and freedom to humanity.

Where aware people are that is a place for me to wander.

• Like 3

Hello, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Currently I'm studying archeology and my dream is to find the lost city of Z. So now I'm gather all the information I can but this search is more spiritual than physical. I will look around on this forum, It seems that there are intelligent people. 

Cheers. 

• Like 4