The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

Hello everyone and thanks Acolyte for making the site.

I came from glp, been a long time lurker of that site for many years as an AC. I was really sucked into the a few threads over there, the main one that brought me here was the me tell u thread. There was another epic one regarding Nobody which I really want to know more about the origins.

I have an open mind, but no first hand experience with ETs or anything else paranormal. I am an accquiantance with a local sheriff deputy that will tell you some great stories about being abducted when he was in his late teens. His family thinks he's nuts and I have only humored him in the past but a lot of what he says coincides with what I've been reading here. He's talked about difference races and there being a battle with good and evil and mentions hollow earth. All that at the time seemed far fetched, but when multiple people talk about the same thing it makes you wonder if there isn't some truth to it.

Anyways, I'm here with an open mind and trying to make sense of what we call life. I hope this place answers some of my questions and I hope to provide input as well. :)

Thanks for sharing SWY and welcome once again. Looking forward to your input :)

• Like 2

Welcome StillWithYou and all those new members I may have missed, to Chani. I am sure you will find this forum a great place for info. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Was on the Project Camelot site and Neocharm told me about this site. Glad he did! Very interested in speaking with everyone. Everyone has been very friendly with me. I'm kinda ditzy so I hope people with have patience with me,lol! I live in Western N.Y and let me tell you,its very active with E.t.'s! And I'm hoping to meet them soon. Have a good feeling about it.

• Like 8

Hello all

I'm another one from glp, i have read a few threads here and i must say this site is wonderful and all posters seem very knowledgeable and polite.

I am most interested in earth changes, mostly relating to the ena ribbon and the 225 million year cycle.

It will be nice to post topics without being immediately shilled and insulted!

• Like 10

Welcome to Chani Davos, it is indeed a unique place to come and spend some time, while some of us almost never leave.                    

Enjoy, and looking forward to your future posts.

• Like 3

Hi ,  I have been on the site for a few weeks now and have read a bit, particularly the "ask a member section", and would like to tell a bit about myself and what got me here.  I may make several posts, as I don't type fast, and am scared that I might lose a post..

I am a 66 year old male NZer, ( Feb 1948) an early boomer, and I live on a small farm in the Bay of Plenty, which is in the North Island about latitude 48, the same as San Francisco, but has a climate more like southern California.  Married  with two adult children.

I have been a GLP follower and infrequent poster for many years ( It's a rough gig.. and IMO has gone downhill from the early days), but you find occasional gems.. like a link to this site.  I had been a recent follower of the "me tell u" thread.  I am a Nexus subscriber and read Co Evolution many years ago ( it is in our local library), so I am delighted to be among old friends here.

I have always had an interest in the Paranormal.  Perhaps thru my mother who read "The Third Eye" to us boys at a young age and she always had alternative books and Eastern religion books in the house.   UFOs etc.  In the mid 1970s after to the death of my younger brother, my mother tried to contact him via a spiritualist medium.  This opened up a whole new experience .. which I will detail in a later post.  Thru this local medium I found myself talking with the other side, a very interesting experience.

I grew up in small towns in rural New Zealand.  Didn't live in a city till I went to university...where I got a degree in Zoology, so I consider myself a scientist, tho out of date these days.  I had always had an interest in going "back to the land".  Those of you who remember the 60s will know of the Commune movement, and even then there was the "gloom and doom" about the population bomb , Club of Rome etc.  So I have always had that in mind.. visited Communes in the 60s..and when our spirit contact suggested that we should become "self sufficient"  due to impending doom, we started to look for land.  We had several false starts in trying to buy land.. but after many years we bought ( jointly, family members) the farm on which I now live. I have been here for 35 years now, learning to farm, and setting up a "Doomstead" as they are now called. :rolleyes: ..  So I know a bit about that.. and raised and educated two kids who are now fine young adults.  I will go a bit more into "doomsteading" in another post later.

Anyway, great to be here on a Civil site, among like minds.  I hope I can contribute something.   More later.....

• Like 8

Hi, I will continue my story with the "Channeled message" part , as this is what led to the "farm" part.  I still tend to use the "British" terminology of seance and medium.

After the death of my younger brother in a motorbike accident my mother sought to contact his "spirit" via a medium.  This was difficult as there were no known mediums in NZ at that time, so she contacted  someone in a local "Spiritualist Association" to find a medium.  The guy she contacted.. tho very suspicious at first.. turned out to be a medium, and they hit it off so well that he became a close friend and remains a friend of mine.

They set up a date for a seance.. but as word got out about this event, lots of friends wanted to be there , and so on the evening there were 15 or so present, including my parents.  ( I was overseas at this time living in Samoa, where I lived and worked for 9 years).  The medium entered a trance state and the entity from the spirit world took over.  The spirit entity calls himself Elias, which is his name from his last incarnation when he was a Saduccee in the temple at Jerusalem at the time of Christ.  The medium was a Roman soldier at the same time and thus the link between them. Elias is a kind of guide for the medium.  Elias speaks in English..reasonably well.. and sounds like an old English gentleman with a somewhat reedy voice.

Elias was excited to have such a big audience, most of whom he did not know..so he introduced himself explaining his life, and how he died during the sack of the temple at the end of the Jewish revolt in about 70AD.  He then launched into a forceful warning about the "things that lie ahead for this earth" which include "great tribulation" leading up to the birth of a new age.   ( I may post the message in full in another post, but it is similar to many Prophesies that are out there.)   In later messages he elaborated the tribulations to include climate change, "searing heat and searing cold", earthquakes, volcanos, economic collapse ( trade collapse) , wars, new incurable diseases and  even plagues.  He suggested that we needed to return to growing our own food, self sufficiency etc.  " Great envy will go out to those who have land on which to grow food and support themselves".

He said that this would happen during the "lifetimes of most of you here".   This was in 1975, and one of the group has died of cancer, and my parents from old age.  So the clock is ticking.. tho we really expected it all to happen in the 90s and certainly at the turn of the century.    I note that NexusEd  said that there seems to have been some kind of failure or delay of all the Doom prophesy.  I have seen this reported elsewhere so I have to agree... the Doom just has not happened.   In later seances  Elias made several predictions .. saw events.. in our personal lives which were quite accurate ( incredibly so)  so he seemed to certainly be able to "see" the future to some extent.   Once when I questioned him about the lack of Doom, he said "do not deviate from the path"  ( of preparing) as it make take you by surprise.   So .. like everyone.. we wait and watch.. and read .. and surf the net..

That's a brief summary.  We had many seances during the 80s and early 90s but the medium no longer does it ( he had a traumatic breakup with his partner who had been a major factor in his mediumship).  I can give more detail if people are interested .. Elias actually saw Jesus once... but this communication and much research of other similar prophesy was the strong incentive for us as a family to buy land and set up to become self sufficient.  Which I have been doing for 35 years.. and am now 66 years young...   More of that next.. -_- .

• Like 12

Rouge5, thank you for your inputs and sharing.

May I suggest that you move this to a new thread, since it seems that you have a lot that you can contribute, and I can see many questions and comments coming from others as well.

Love and Light

• Like 5

Hi EagleWings,  I think you are right and I will start a thread to continue.  I will call it  Homesteading: My 35 years of preparing in NZ.

I will try and cut an paste the first two posts into it for continuity.  I hope people can learn from my mistakes and successes and from my ideas

• Like 11

Guest Guest

I'm kind of afraid to disclose my former identity at LOP. Was there from the beginning as an invited guest. Seems that if people know the name I posted under, the trolls come out like bats under the Austin bridge at dusk. Don't want to bring that here.

I do see a lot of friendly and familiar names here.

You don't need to reveal post names etc here or identities contrary to popular opinion, so relax and don't feel pressured in any way..

• Like 8

I'm kind of afraid to disclose my former identity at LOP. Was there from the beginning as an invited guest. Seems that if people know the name I posted under, the trolls come out like bats under the Austin bridge at dusk. Don't want to bring that here.

I do see a lot of friendly and familiar names here.

Just sign up under a new username, Like phillip said you dont need to reveal any of your past usernames etc. You are safe here from trolling and we try our best to keep things civil.

blessings

Aco

• Like 6

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mindy. I am new to the whole CHANI project concept and still have a lot to learn. My hubby reads this forum and is a Nexus subscriber and interestingly only just discovered the basis for this forum (me tel u now). I have always believed that things come to me when I am ready, and I am finding the whole concept truly amazing. I have read the Nexus article, the intro threads here and some of the monumental GLP threads where the concept was first introduced. 

Some things that resonate with me personally are the experiences that could be expected during the fuse year that were described by Acolyte. I actually think that with our time being linear, that this fuse year would probably be less distinct than a 365 day period and possibly more like a transient period where the two timelines merge. Anyway, I have experienced the following so far;

• In May this year, I changed my diet completely to eating only wholefoods. I did a massive clean-out and removed all chemicals, additives and other processed food. Since then my whole family has been eating as naturally as possible. I have four kids, so this means all from scratch cooking which I really do enjoy.
  • Hubby and I have always felt a need to be near water. We lived in a mountainous area for a while and really, really struggled, so we have lived in a few locations since then, but always like to be in a seaside, country town near farms, clean air and the ocean. 
  • We do tend to be recluse and our latest move (late 2012) saw us move away from family members (not deliberately) but we do enjoy less drama and intensity from other people. 
  • The whole download of knowledge concept is truly inspiring. I have been looking at alternative spiritual information for a long time, but only recently have started putting this into practice by studying natural medicine and truly feeling my life purpose is to help heal others. This was a truly 'out of the blue' experience for me and I enrolled in an intense five year advance diploma to become a Naturopath earlier this year. My calling felt 'urgent' and strong.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and share how some things have resonated with me, I haven't had time to read the Beserk thread yet lol, but taking it all in is daunting as it is. I think it is natural to be skeptical while having an open mind at the same time. I think possibilities are endless. Also, if this did happen to be an elaborate hoax, I would have to commend the abilities of the one hoaxing lol.

I will try and post in future, but as a newby, feel a bit daunted by all of these elaborate thinkers and fantastic minds that contribute to such an eye opening forum. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Mindy

• Like 17

A very warm welcome to you Mindy and I am pleased you have let us know a little about you.  It sounds to me as if you and family have found your path and are moving forward, which is so wonderful to hear.  Many of the things you have mentioned like changing diets, eating naturally, living in a country town but near the ocean and healing all resonate with me and are so similar to my own life path and journey at this time.

There is so much to learn here and a great deal of support will be freely given so jump right in and make yourself at home.

• Like 4

Welcome Mindy, i'm sure you will find Chani a friendly and helpful place to be, not to mention those who have a great depth of knowledge and a lot of great reading material that will keep you busy for a long time.

• Like 2

8) Thanks so much for the very warm welcome! I am very happy to be here. Looking forward to reading up and learning more. 

Jessica, thanks, it is so refreshing to meet people who are following a similar life path. I am wishing you well on your journey too. I appreciate the very warm welcome  ;) 

Happy New Year to you all  :party:

• Like 10