The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

I would just like to say Hi and introduce myself to the members and family of 'the Chani Project' website.

I am the creator of www.bigrivertradingco.com.au , an Australian Preparedness based website focusing on sharing news, stories, information, helpful ideas and of course product recommendations and much more... the website is huge and still growing.

The website highlights the fact that 'yes... we do need to prepare'

'Here are the facts, see!'

and

'Here are some ways to help yourself, your family and friends'

So, if you get the time, please have a look and let me know what you think and if you would like to share anything send it in.

About me...

I am a mother of 4 and soon to be grandmother.

We live on a small block of land in rural North Qld, where we rely on our own means to pump water, remove and dispose of rubbish, maintain a septic system etc..

As we are very aware of future food security we are developing our own food systems by setting up a vege garden, having animals that we can kill & eat ourselves and setting up a pantry and food processing area.

My family is very important to me and I think this is where I draw a lot of my motivation from.... to be aware of what is going on in the world and to be able to do something about keeping my family safe.... in these uncertain times.

• Like 8

Welcome to TheChaniProject Big River, nice to have you join us, and thanks for sharing with us.

• Like 1

I've seen your ads in Nexus Mag, Big River, kudos to you for your efforts in self sustainability much effort and planning and forethought. welcome to CHANI you will be among many new friends here soon enough I should think.    

• Like 2

Hi,

I've been lurking for a few months and reading many of the posts.

I am a long term reader of Nexus, contibutor and speaker at two Nexus conferences.

My areas of expertise are ancient history and human origins as well as alternative financial information.

regards

kazfran (Karen)

• Like 11

Welcome to the Chani Wonderland Kazfran,You and Monatom certainly have a lot in common .

Thanks for the welcome.

I've been reading Monatom's posts with interest, and they definitely dovetail with my areas of research.

I've just started a daily blog on karen-mutton.com with articles about threats to our wealth and the coming global reset.

I'll also post any on this forum which may interest others.

I've also received a shipment of my latest book 'Threats to our wealth' which will be available on the site for Aussie residents who missed out at the Nexus conference.

• Like 5

Welcome Kazfran and all new members, as a new member myself i am very glad to have found this place. Hope to see some of you's in teamspeak soon  ;D

• Like 4

Welcome, to all our newest Chani family members. So glad to have you here with us. Sit back, relax, and soak it all up. You are in for quite an eye opening ride.

Oh, PS..... Don't forget your seatbelt.

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I'm enjoying this sight. Always looking for mind expanding knowledge and interesting subjects and friendly people to share with. I have a lot to read, glad I'm here. Once again hello, hope everyone is doing well.

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I'm enjoying this sight. Always looking for mind expanding knowledge and interesting subjects and friendly people to share with. I have a lot to read, glad I'm here. Once again hello, hope everyone is doing well.

Always looking to welcome new members Rath, wlcome to Clan CHANI  :)

• Like 2

:bump:  for all the new members who have joinded recently.  Please tell us about yourself and how you found our small cosy forum.

p.s you under no obligation to to do so if you dont want to, it's all OK we are a friendly and polite group here. :hug:

• Like 6

Hello everyone and thanks Acolyte for making the site.

I came from glp, been a long time lurker of that site for many years as an AC. I was really sucked into the a few threads over there, the main one that brought me here was the me tell u thread. There was another epic one regarding Nobody which I really want to know more about the origins.

I have an open mind, but no first hand experience with ETs or anything else paranormal. I am an accquiantance with a local sheriff deputy that will tell you some great stories about being abducted when he was in his late teens. His family thinks he's nuts and I have only humored him in the past but a lot of what he says coincides with what I've been reading here. He's talked about difference races and there being a battle with good and evil and mentions hollow earth. All that at the time seemed far fetched, but when multiple people talk about the same thing it makes you wonder if there isn't some truth to it.

Anyways, I'm here with an open mind and trying to make sense of what we call life. I hope this place answers some of my questions and I hope to provide input as well. :)

• Like 9