The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Czar

US military unveils non-lethal heat ray weapon

Stop...I have a heat weapon pointed at you...Now, here hold this popcorn...lol

Snip:

A sensation of unbearable, sudden heat seems to come out of nowhere -- this wave, a strong electromagnetic beam, is the latest non-lethal weapon unveiled by the US military this week.

To be used in mob dispersal, checkpoint security, perimeter security, area denial, infrastructure protection, the US military envisions a wide array of uses.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-military-unveils-non-lethal-heat-ray-weapon-032512781.html

Coming to an OWL event near you...

Cz

8)

I was going to do a post on this one....but...remembered watching a video of military guys jumping around like they had ants in their pants...when this was aimed at them and it was quite a while back...

here's one video, and there are quite a few  more....they say they sent this weapon to Afghanistan but didn't using it...ahhhh, do we beleive them????

Pentagon US Heat Ray Projector...

Pentagon U.S Heat-Ray Projector

Thanks for the Vids Bree...

Yea I noticed...I did my research after I started the thread and found out that it has been around since at least 2007...maybe longer...

Perhaps it resurfaced because they are going to need crowd control real soon... :-\

Cz

8)

I have seen this in action and believe me, it is VERY effective at crowd dispersal. Even the toughest of the tough guys ran screaming like babies

Yes, but I want to know what is the very "real" damage it's doing to those exposed to it.  Phillip pointed out something to me...microwaves cook from the inside out....COOK...that is...as in COOK.....I was thinking it was simply boiling any fat a person had under their skin...but having your internal organs cooked...??? IF YOU ARE FEELING THAT HEAT...YOUR BODY IS BEING DAMAGED....just that simple...there is no way it couldn't be...

Yes, but I want to know what is the very "real" damage it's doing to those exposed to it.  Phillip pointed out something to me...microwaves cook from the inside out....COOK...that is...as in COOK.....I was thinking it was simply boiling any fat a person had under their skin...but having your internal organs cooked...??? IF YOU ARE FEELING THAT HEAT...YOUR BODY IS BEING DAMAGED....just that simple...there is no way it couldn't be...

I agree...once the damage is done...Does it smell like bar-b-que??

Any side effects show up five years later since the 2007 test were done??

Well they ain't sayin'...

Cz

8)