The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Im not gonna babble on here, but yeah..

- The Smithsonian Institute.

- Mirror Mirror on the Wall.

- Fruit Loops.

This is plain and simple - A Clear Memory.

I also know for a fact that there were 2 days of March(03) the Second(02) 2014.

I have the records and emails to prove it.

Also I made a post here with CHANI about this near that timeline, although it might have been in the shout box. (Can someone check?)

[03, 02, 2014] or [02, 03, 2014] ( ..for you cosmic math people!)

I'm just an emphatic receiver, so I dunno..

I was lucky during those two days, as I was in the deep fields of North Dakota for work, way away from most wireless transmission radiation fields except for directed satellite comm's and escaped this general shift.

I think this:

These..'waves'.. aren't Global, there is some form/sort of resonance to them as they wash over areas.. like the harmonic of a string whilst being tuned around a ball.

I think that's why there is a variance of remembrance.

I have 2 theories about how they are being transmitted at present.

But Ill wait a small bit before sharing them.

'Alone, Where I am supposed to be.' is the only clue I can say aside from the above, yet.

Thank You CHANI

We are getting close now, my waters are finally calming amidst the fucking radical turmoil.

Ive been mostly Numb for a while against my wishes, ..darker dreams, -but no longer... it feels close now.

-Kii

• Like 9

omgosh Kii, the dreams are finally subsiding aren't they - mine peaked 6-2 days before the Full Moon, but they weren't stressful, just a bit bizarre.

I like the idea of timeline waves.  Institute it has always been for me. I wonder what else has changed about the Institution now, maybe not so many secret artifacts in their warehouse anymore?

Also drove a Ford Tempo for years but do not remember the distinct cursive e in the flourish - before it was wave partially over the o.

I find it *very* curious that only the KJV bible seems to suffer from alteration, and no other translations have been mirrored yet.  When they start to remap as well, look out!

• Like 6

Here are some pics from Esoteric Detective's recent video.  One is of the Ford logo more like many of us remember and another, JFK's car w 4 seats.

post-2458-0-22028200-1472260802_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-79810200-1472260900_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-89783400-1472261006_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Wow Deekin, him finding the old Ford sign is amazing.  I too felt the new one looked wrong but couldn't remember how it did look. Good find.

• Like 3

Yeah--those signs defo went to the right--not leaning to the left----------------and now I do remember the ford sign---no little "e"

• Like 4

Good Job  now that is the Ford sign I recall, are we saying the prohibition sign has now flipped sides??

• Like 4

Re the prohibition signs, it's both ways on the net, so you'd need to go out in the world and see what the actual signs look like, and you might see both there too.  Maybe note an 'old' one and keep an eye on it to see if it changes.

• Like 5

OK  back to bible verses changing...I am sure you all recall the story of Moses and the Ten Commandments.  I know I do, and there is NO way the commandments were written on TABLES.  They were however, written on TABLETS.  Not any more!!  I just checked my KJV, and it now says TABLES. Exodus 32:15, check it out.  The bible I checked is NOT new, it is from the 1940's, but the verses have definitely changed.  Also a while back, someone said smiley faces were in it.  They gave a bunch of verses to check, which I did, and sure enough, every verse mentioned,  had this  : )   in it somewhere, with no rhyme or reason for it to be that way.  Land was checking her bible, at the same time, and did NOT find them in hers.  Drat, it was back on August 13th, but I find I didn't mention the actual verses in chat, only that I had found  : ) in each of them.  I will keep looking to see if I can find the individual verses.

• Like 6

My Revised Standard Version Bible (1961), is a revision of the American Standard Version (1901) which is a revision of the KJV (1611).  It also has TABLES.  Hubby has the Catholic 'The Jerusalem Bible' which has TABLETS.  That bible was only translated into English in 1966, from French it looks like, and I assume Latin before that?  His version also has the 'wolf' not 'lion' lying down with the lamb, as does mine.

• Like 3

Two more, both S Korean companies.  The A is the change, in the all capital fonts.  Kia has a lesser known logo that is more traditional.  The Samsung tablet I've had for 3 years is different now that I look at it.  Just so curious, because we never seem to move 'back' into the other timeline.

post-2458-0-23469000-1472433477_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-05111200-1472433488_thumb.jp

• Like 6

"Oblong" Cube!?? Cube is Cube, isn't it? And what happened to Rectangular shape...??

My share mate and I got perplexed yesterday.

Look, this may well be not ME, but the change in the education so I wanted to ask you peeps....

What's the shape you think of when you hear OBLONG?

To us, it was an elongated circle that can fit in an rectangular frame neatly. Like a planet's orbit.

But our friend said OBLONG applied for CUBIC FORM, meaning basically any rectangular shapes.

We got horrified.

Did something changed in the math education in the past 30 years!??

Here's the oblong usage that I don't know about which got mentioned by Taylor from Secureteam10...

At 3:21 he says "oblong cube"...

• Like 1

I have always considered and oblong to be an oblong cube shape or an extended or elongated cube on one side Unity. It has never had anything to do with a circle that I know of.

• Like 3

Re oblong - without checking, oblong was a vague term to me 40+ years ago coming to Oz from ths US. I would have thought more oval. BUT, from memory in primary school maths in Oz, it's a more precise description of a 2D shape. A rectangle has 4 sides w right angles and that could include a square. An oblong is a rectangle also, but must not have equal sides, and therefore cannot be a square.

• Like 4

Wow, thank you for your replies, ladies!

I was thinking in 2D term, too.

image003.png

So personally I had never heard of oblong cube before.

Neither my friend, so it wasn't just me.

But I have to come clean that neither of us were good at maths so maybe one of those things we learned incorrectly and just stuck with us---it was kinda miraculous that both of us had exactly the same problem of recalling the term, though.

6 years younger person stated "oblong cube".

For a moment I wondered if both of my friend and I whom couldn't recall "oblong cube" term might have arrived into this reality from another near by parallel world or time line and got absorbed to here. LOL

Anyway, it was a peculiar feeling I had when we realised about it.

• Like 5

For spelling differences dont forget the UK and US have very different spellings for the same words.

Catapult has always been catapult here(UK).

However no braces in moonraker is a killer. I ended up on a movie forum where they were discussing the topic, one of the posters knew the actress and asked her directly if she wore braces. That version of her did not in the filming.

I shall ask one of my buddies who is a film nutter, see what he has to say.

• Like 7

Sentient World Simulation (SWS) running since 2007 currently being run by 4096 D-wave Quantum computer.

Every human is represented in real time (7 billion nodes) neurally laced

This system is being identified as the source of the mandela effects.

back reading

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_Environment_for_Analysis_and_Simulations

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

• Like 8