The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

You want to feel the mandela effect just watch the first series of Fringe that was aired in 2008 this time line , then think about the entire alternative media circus we have been all lulled into thinking we are going from one new discovery release to the next in an endless circle of repetition. Same stories different labels... over and over again... banking bust to boom cycles etc then analyse your memories and look deeply for the anomalies ...... they are there if you look staring right back at you.

We are all the same as those looking down at their phones, we look at forums, opinions, media headlines, video opinions and sound bites designed to give euphoric moments of fame, numbers of likes are the bait that brings us back into line.... then we have moments of clear thought and we see what they have designed to keep us interested and its called mandela and for those not ready for this there is now Pokemon .......

Its all such a scam, don't look up!

• Like 7

The weirdest thing about the M.E. has been verifying it!  We had several B.bears books given as gifts or procured otherwise used over the past 4 years for my boys but when I recently went to verify the timeslip, I found out the wife had given them away as she generally disliked them.  

I refrained from telling her why I wanted to see them again, to verify the time slip.  (she doesn't much care for these chani topics... can I blame her?)

I am still a bit amused my own source of reference to confirm the ME anomaly has been surreptitiously removed from my midst. yeah..

Aside from that, the Ford squiggle is totally new!  I drove more than one for years in america and that surely was never there, embossed on the steering wheel...  

Now I have to visit both a junkyard and library to confirm the shift...

nahhhhhhh!   :banana:

• Like 8

Two other car logos to check are Volvo and Volkswagen. 

I'm still watching the SORRY video breezy posted and comparing to my Revised Standard Version bible I've had since 1961.  I'll get back - some are 'sorry', some are not in my copy.  It's possible this is a transition time for what's happening, or a transition time for me.  According to Cynthia Sue Larson, who's been doing this longer than anybody else I've come across, it's our consciousness that's doing the timeline changes and not the physical or otherwise changes we notice in each timeline.

• Like 5

The weirdest thing about the M.E. has been verifying it!  We had several B.bears books given as gifts or procured otherwise used over the past 4 years for my boys but when I recently went to verify the timeslip, I found out the wife had given them away as she generally disliked them.  

I refrained from telling her why I wanted to see them again, to verify the time slip.  (she doesn't much care for these chani topics... can I blame her?)

I am still a bit amused my own source of reference to confirm the ME anomaly has been surreptitiously removed from my midst. yeah..

Aside from that, the Ford squiggle is totally new!  I drove more than one for years in america and that surely was never there, embossed on the steering wheel...  

Now I have to visit both a junkyard and library to confirm the shift...

nahhhhhhh!   :banana:

I dont think you will find it in a junkyard or library due to it being changed on a multiple universe level, if you find the old style, it will mean that the company has purposely changed the logo. If you dont find any change and only have your memory and other peoples memories to go by then it is a M.E

• Like 7

After viewing breezy's video, post #152, I found that of the 11 scripture examples, 5 of mine had 'sorry' and the other 6 had bible-speak words like 'grieved, condole, distressed and pain' in my Revised Standard Version Bible from the 60s, a standard Protestant bible.  'Sorry' just doesn't fit in the KJV archaic English bibles.  Tomorrow I may go back and find more changes in mine, or not.

So we have these groups of people experiencing the ME:  Bible readers, car enthusiasts, movie watchers, musicians, people who listen to music, map readers, adults who were once exposed to the Berenste/ain Bears.... the list goes on, but it pretty much covers most of the population.

• Like 5

An analogy of the ME came to me this morning - at least my take on it so far.

You've finished shopping and you're going to your car.  You get in, put in the key and wonder why it doesn't work.  You notice a scratch on the dash that wasn't there before and someone's stolen your fluffy dice!  You look around and even though it's the same make, model and colour of your car, it isn't yours - you're in the wrong car.  There's nothing different or wrong with this car, it just has a different person/consciousness in it.  As a dream symbol, a car can symbolise personal direction, so it's apt here.  The only difference is that in my car scenario, you can get out of the 'wrong' car and find your original one.  We haven't worked out how we might do that with the ME.

• Like 6

Ford badges from 2004, 2008 and 1982. First two manufactured in Australia, last one in South Africa.

I have some family pics somewhere of even older cars, one I know will be prominent, and is from 1967. Will hunt for it.

I'm all for Mandela effect, but not sure about the Ford badge. I'm a bit of a Ford tragic.....

post-4792-0-67252600-1469629923_thumb.jp

post-4792-0-97867600-1469629933_thumb.jp

post-4792-0-16846100-1469629942_thumb.jp

• Like 6

An analogy of the ME came to me this morning - at least my take on it so far.

You've finished shopping and you're going to your car.  You get in, put in the key and wonder why it doesn't work.  You notice a scratch on the dash that wasn't there before and someone's stolen your fluffy dice!  You look around and even though it's the same make, model and colour of your car, it isn't yours - you're in the wrong car.  There's nothing different or wrong with this car, it just has a different person/consciousness in it.  As a dream symbol, a car can symbolise personal direction, so it's apt here.  The only difference is that in my car scenario, you can get out of the 'wrong' car and find your original one.  We haven't worked out how we might do that with the ME.

I think this is how Alec felt about his Jag...

There is a new netflix series out called "Stranger Things" that is aluding to one theory about Mandela effect..... (is pretty good, or at the least really sucks you in...)

• Like 5

Jammer, are you saying you think the 1967 badge will not have the squiggle?  Thank you for looking.

And I hadn't thought about Alec and his Jag in this way.  I always assumed it had been transported/teleported and reassembled wrongly on return.  Thanks for the reference!

• Like 2

SOME MASSIVE CHANGES IN MY LIFE - IS THIS HAPPENING TO YOU?

Posted By: The_Fox [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 27-Jul-2016 09:44:35

I'm still myself trying to come to terms with this Mandela effect thing. Things have changed, and continue to do so. Apart from the JFK assassination film having changed (for me) there's a few other things that have taken place.

I visited my good friend the other day and commented on his new paintings hung on the wall. He explained that his wife had painted them, which took me aback, as his wife has never painted. He went on to say that she had painted them during her time at art college, of which I had no knowledge of. She's a child psychologist,has never painted in her life,and was certainly never at any art school. His paintings which I'd seen displayed many times, were absent.He kind of looked at me as if I'd gone crazy. Needless to say I left it at that. It's still something that I'm trying to come to terms with, and haven't yet asked what she's doing now.

The sky seems different also.Its clarity now is crystal clear, high definition almost, this in spite of the Chemtrailing, which for the first 2 weeks since my shift, were totally absent. The world map changed a few times also. Gibralter was always close to the Southern tip of Spain. One day while checking the map, it had moved about 30 miles NE, somewhere close to Marbella. On checking again the following day, it was back where it was. New Zealand has moved further South as well.There's a whole host of other changes such as the Panama canal having changed direction and South America's shifted slightly more Eastwards.

Crazy right,- yeah tell me about it!

A few more subtle changes I've noticed.such as the Volvo logo having changed, it's now resembling the male fertility symbol, and The girlfriend of Jaws in the James Bond movie Moonraker, is now without braces,hence the close up to her teeth. Queen's epic song We are the champions, is now without its tumultuous ending, except in the concert version, where it is as I remember.

There's a whole host of Bible changes also,many showing up in the King James version. I wouldn't call myself religious in any way,(I believe in a higher power, but not in religion) but even I know how the lord's prayer goes. To the best of my knowledge there was never any mention of aliensin the bible either,back in my day, Mr Erich von Däniken would have had a field day with that one. sexual connotations are now to be found also,here's an example There's a whole host of other changes, as you'll discover with a simple search on Google or whatever.Some people put the Bible changes down to its many translations, that's fine, but those changes had never been made in my lifetime.

With the seemingly dark veil now being drawn upon our world,and the forces of light and darkness preparing for battle, I can only surmise that Satan himself, has more than a little to do with this. That all sounds like end times religious speak, I know, and I'm not one of those who religiously clings to that idea, no offense intended, to those who believe otherwise, be in this, or a religious belief of any kind. There will be a battle (it's happening now) but physical life will continue after. Spiritual life,- well that's a whole different ball game.

Many of you reading this will probably think that I've flipped, as for you things have always been the way they are. There is no evidence I or anyone else can produce as to how things once were, as in this reality what was, now isn't, regardless of it either being electronic or a book on the shelf. How can you convince someone, based entirely on how you remember something?

These changes when noticed, are different for many people, while some are caught up in changes such as myself, there are others reporting things that have always been present in my memory. If I were alone in this, then I'd put everything down to being just my problem, but thankfully there are many many others caught up in this present paradigm.

At present there are many theories circulating as to the cause of all this, with I guess CERN being labeled as the main culprit. Indeed if you look at this obnoxiously stupid video produced by the forementioned, there's some interesting words written down pertaining to some of the changes being noticed, some of which I've mentioned.

Luckily I'm not at that stage yet where the earth is flat, as for me it has always been round, and hopefully will continue to be so. I'm totally switched off by those convinced of the flat earth theory, which is something I regard as more of a Psyop, perpetrated to make 'conspiracy' theorists look stupid. Having said that though, had someone told me a while back about changes in their reality, I'd have half listened, and left it at that. Again, no offense intended who believe otherwise.

Anything and everything is possible, and more so these days, as humanity is being bombarded by energies, either from space or cell phone towers, Haarp, Cern, and God knows what else.

I could go on and on, but will leave it up to you the reader to do your own research on the matter, if inclined to do so.

As an afterthought, if you the reader have noticed any changes, please write in and tell me about it, and I'll post them on the board.

---------------------

Fox.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=52555

In Response To: SOME MASSIVE CHANGES IN MY LIFE - IS THIS HAPPENING TO YOU? (The_Fox)

Hi, Fox -

I'm fascinated by your ongoing report on this phenomenon, whether it's unique to you or representative of something much larger.

My brain has the "spelling wrinkle". :) There have been times when with just a brief glance at a page of text, I could tell you if there was a misspelling somewhere on that pge.

This week I've discovered (or so it seems) that I've had a specific _wrong_ spelling entrenched in my mental pattern-recognition word-spelling file.

The word involved is "catapult". As far back as I can remember, I believed the word was spelled "catapault". Not only spelled that way, but, I believed, I always heard others pronouncing it as spelled with that additional 'a'.

Today, though, online dictionaries and my computer's spell checker insist that it's "catapult". :)

It's easy enough to suppose that I simply got it wrong, long ago, and have only just now found that out and made the correction to my mental file. And maybe that's all it is.

But ya gotta wonder... :)

--hobie

READER MICHAEL - CHANGES IN MY LIFE ALSO

Posted By: The_Fox [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 27-Jul-2016 15:22:24

In Response To: SOME MASSIVE CHANGES IN MY LIFE - IS THIS HAPPENING TO YOU? (The_Fox)

Re: SOME MASSIVE CHANGES IN MY LIFE - IS THIS ....

Thank you for posting your thoughts and observations on reality changing. I too have been noticing, more and more over the years, these "edits". Due to the odd looks I get from friends and family, I have kept these observations to myself now days.

The most glaring yet provable evidence I have is a photo of myself with a wrist watch on. In real life the hour and minute hands are large with a second hand of a different color. In the photo, the hands are small and there is no second hand at

all. There are no reflections of light off the face of the watch, and it's also in focus.

I have shown this photo to people, along with the watch and they

just shrug their shoulders and give me the look.

And then there is the quality of sun light, as you have mentioned, along with where the sun is now rising. Don't get me started about where the moon has been showing up.

And the list goes on.

As disconcerting as all of this is, there is a part of me that finds it fascinating.

If anything, all of these anomalies prove reality is very fluid and subjective, and can be utilized in a very positive way.

I do think we have more control of our lives than we are

led to believe, so it's just a matter of finding the loop holes in the "official" belief system, then take advantage of them.

[hopefully in a positive way!]

-------

Thank you for writing James.

It's a difficult thing with family and friends as you say, not everyone is on the same WAVElength. It's interesting about that watch, as photography often captures energy fields invisible to the human eye. It's almost as if reality itself is cloaked.

Like yourself I'm finding the whole experience to be very eye opening it's a totally amazing.

---------

Fox.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=52591

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=52588

• Like 7

Jammer, are you saying you think the 1967 badge will not have the squiggle?  Thank you for looking.

And I hadn't thought about Alec and his Jag in this way.  I always assumed it had been transported/teleported and reassembled wrongly on return.  Thanks for the reference!

I found the pic, but the car doesnt have a badge! It has metal letters spelling Ford.  Dooh!

• Like 1

It's okay, Jammer, it would have had the squiggle anyway, trust me.   We had a Ford Falcon station wagon in the 90s and before we bought it, it was on local TV singing (big grill mouth) with others.  We videotaped it, but I'd have to find it and who has a video player these days?

• Like 1

Barry interviews PMH Atwater this week.  Atwater, better known for her NDE work, is referenced by Cynthia Sue Larson as one of the earliest people to discuss what we're calling the ME or Reality Shifting.

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/

PROGRAM 603 FUTURE MEMORIES

July 29th, 2016 by Barry Eaton

Current Program 603 Week Commencing July 29th 2016

PMH Atwater – Future Memories and How They Affect Our Life

• Like 4

Ooh, catapult vs catapault is a new one for me, thanks Jammer!  definitely a timeshift glitch, because it was always catapault before - spent quite a bit of time years ago researching and reading about medieval weaponry from many sources, and that was how it was always spelled.

NOW when I search for that spelling online, I get a variety of hits but mostly from other bloggers or youtubers spelling it the 'old' way, with no hints as to why.  My guess is these folks have shifted with us but still have memories of the other timeline, which makes sense giving the phenomenon.

catapults vs catapaults gets a definite two bonana score!!  :banana:  :banana:

And a vote from me and my youngest son for the next timeshift: bananas shall be called BOnanas!  It's way more fun to say!

• Like 6

Wow, this catapult shift is really getting me now!

My g search https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Acatapault&oq=define%3Acatapault

gets me these wonders .. do they appear the same for you as I describe?

• http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Build-a-Catapault/  Clearly OP misspells this in their instrucables post twice, both in title and brief description, yet check the collected titles - how many others share the same spelling?  I only saw one - are there more, or has it changed now as well? could not find OP create date from listing , but OP was only member since Jun 2013.
  •  This guy misspells it twice, both in title and description, for whatever reason, posted last year.
  • http://joewindsurfer.blogspot.com/2013/09/catapault-or-catapult.html I love this one - title only reflection and quite significant in words.  Who cares, really?  I got cata-fu%ing pølted and broke my nodes!  posted also in late 2013 by someone who appears to been born in the 70's or prior.

To top it all off, I CANNOT find my Weapons reference guide I bought almost 20 years go!  We JUST moved into a new house, and I JUST went through and resorted what I thought was my entire book collection (in boxes still, of course =P ) but CANNOT find the damn thing, and I just saw it before we moved.  This is now bugging me most ESPECIALLY since this is now the 2nd attempt I've made to verify the shift with a physical item I've known/thought to have in my possession.. but no longer?

damn. wtf!

• Like 6

Stopped watching TV years ago, other than house building/repairing stuff every week or two!  Soooo, thanks to Phillipbbg, I'm watching Fringe, which I never knew existed.  Stranger Things could not be any more strange than Episode 12 of Season 2 of Fringe.  I keep shaking my head, wondering how this is possible.  Have I stepped into an other reality?

• Like 5

I cant believe Jaws girlfriend in Moonraker no longer has braces..that was the punch line of their relationship

• Like 8

Stopped watching TV years ago, other than house building/repairing stuff every week or two!  Soooo, thanks to Phillipbbg, I'm watching Fringe, which I never knew existed.  Stranger Things could not be any more strange than Episode 12 of Season 2 of Fringe.  I keep shaking my head, wondering how this is possible.  Have I stepped into an other reality?

Oh you're in for a great ride Breezy! How weird is Stranger Things! They have renewed it for season 2. Yay!

As for Fringe. All time favourite series. Hmm, aside from BGS remake, Dark Skies, Falling Skies, GoT, Defying Gravity, Caprica......

• Like 4

I cant believe Jaws girlfriend in Moonraker no longer has braces..that was the punch line of their relationship

Are you serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She 100% had braces. The big smile and kiss at the end was the kicker!!!

• Like 8

Are you serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She 100% had braces. The big smile and kiss at the end was the kicker!!!

Yup..I even googled it...it has infected my mind and wont go away.

wait..whats this..looks like someone else has noticed it as well.

cA58gcj.png

• Like 9

I've had a look and listen to a few of Burt Goldman's videos and they don't quite stack up like what we're describing as the Mandela Effect.  His work seems to be more in the line of self-improvement, related to the ME, but different. 

• Like 4

Is reality an ILLUSION? Scientist says we may be living in a computer simulation controlled by an evil genius
August 2, 2016
Laura D'Olimpio

"It's a questions that has baffled humans long before The Matrix; do we exist and what if we are living in a simulation?

While we have yet to have a definitive answer, one expert has waded through this philosophical quagmire to  explain arguments about whether we are just a brain in a vat.

Writing for the Converation, Laura D'Olimpio, Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Notre Dame Australia, said we can at least be certain we exist. 

Consider this: right now, you are not where you think you are. 

In fact, you happen to be the subject of a science experiment being conducted by an evil genius.

Your brain has been expertly removed from your body and is being kept alive in a vat of nutrients that sits on a laboratory bench.

The nerve endings of your brain are connected to a supercomputer that feeds you all the sensations of everyday life. 

This is why you think you're living a completely normal life.

Do you still exist? Are you still even 'you'? And is the world as you know it a figment of your imagination or an illusion constructed by this evil scientist? 
snip

Just adding to the confusion y'all.  

• Like 5