The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Phills "ALTERING AS IT GOES"   theory works for me in regards to the changes in the flag as per Deekins concerns. When Deekin first mentioned it , my brain had to dig out some long lost memory of a strange occurrence I had with the flag. It was probably no more than three years ago and I was watching telly with the kids and I noticed the stars on the Australian flag had 5 points, which is a little different to what Deekin remembers , but I pointed out to my sons that the flag was full of pentagrams...then I think it changed in front of me and went to seven points, although I dont think I thought that at the time,I just brushed it off as bad counting.. but it seems that my memory banks thought it was strange and filed it away under the "strange things" compartment which is getting very full.

• Like 10

Well, now my mind is totally and completely blown for the day, along with some other things I've experienced.

• Like 6

Makes it hard to think of anything else sometimes Breezy...what are the things you have experienced

• Like 4

And also are you the Breezy from the former Reality or this one that is the question ? I known that i came from the other reality because , i remembered CHIC-FIL A, the Staue of Liberty was in NewYork Side, not in NJ. and many other i thought to be real in the former one, now it is not. just making sure....why do we shifted into different Reality, are we now in the 5thD, were we Upgraded into Positive TimeLine,  where our lives are getting betterI Hoped So and for most of US and "THANK YOU" for that.

• Like 4

Well this is something new for me on this time line...

The largest of big cats is defined as a Liger a hybrid cross of a tiger and a lion.

In my old ality hybrids were never publicised in this way but I suppose its all part of the plan to legitimise hybridisation of the human genome.

All new for me

• Like 8

what about other senior members like Blue E.T., NEXUS, KMRIA and many other. what your Mandela Effects experiences.

Personally I have a sense of my own timeline being quite stable.

But there are definitley oddities.

In my one Mandela definitely went on to become president of South Africa. My dad was very involved in the anti apartheid movement and I kept track of that.

Mostly it's the same.

Peanuts author Schulz etc.

However- Interview With a Vampire, Sex In the City, "life is like a bowl of chocolates", "Luke I am you father""Vick's,(possibly K-Mart- it's relatively recent here and I don't shop at it)- a lot of products and names are American and not really familiar.

Australia in relation to New Zealand-that doesn't look new or odd.

But Australian flag had five pointed stars as I remember.

I remember, though Abe Vigoda dying in the late 1990's , Ophiucus in a newspaper in the late '80's or '90s, and a few others  which are more "could be's".

I was watching a Simon Parkes vinterview a couple of weeks ago and one of his callers asked him about AI and the publishing industry.

The caller's research indicated that in 1957, the AI had acquired the ownership of the major publishing company-name not mentioned-I think a German one was it at the time, (or possibly this ?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_News_Company)at least for scientific information-and was changing/ censoring information from that hub.

I saw a  video years ago by a Russian (?) living in America, who was noticing that law books, and dictionaries were being withdrawn, rewritten and returned to circulation from his library.

I've noticed books on touchy subjects being quietly removed myself.

If the AI is doing this then it may not be time travel as such but a rewriting as it goes along.

Not at all rejecting time travel either- I once had the (possible/probable) experience of going back to the remote past and changing what I did back then.

How many people notice anything much of what's happening around them, and how many people spend way too much time immersed in TV or cellphones?

What would be really interesting would be to go to a major library and fossick through the microfiche files for old newspapers and periodicals- I think anything online could easily be tampered with, but not a spool of old actetate.

• Like 9

but then what about bible verses changing, and not just in a new one off the shelf, but old ones in your home.

• Like 6

Everything you search for in this reality will confirm this reality and not confirm our memories of other events. So looking for things that this reality has missed is almost pointless all we have to go on is our own memories that we have brought with us on our own journey..

Its sort of cool looking for the anomalies and being mindful of them as you find them, take time to have a little chuckle and let it go IMO 

And for me life is a BOX of chocolates... lol

And its spag BOLS not spag BOGS ... sheesh to me a bog is another way of saying you are taking a dump or having a bowl movement.. who the hell would eat spaghetti faeces .... amasing 

Chuckle chuckle as I observe those that call it spag bogs ha ha ha

• Like 8

I agree phil, with discovering these - now.  It's like finding Easter Eggs - my own personal hunt.  I think I found a new one over the weekend. 

The first was the term describing Aborigines/Aboriginals as 'Originals'.  I quite like it, but it was totally new to me.  Is it a word for all indigenous people of the world?  I heard it again on TV and Hubby says it's commonly said.

I first heard this one maybe 6 months ago. I've always known contribute as con tri' bute, accent on the 'tri'.  For the past few months I'm hearing it

con' tri bute, accent on the first syllable.

• Like 6

Actually when you put the letters AB in front of a word it reverses the meaning of the word  think of it like this AB=NOT 

so ABoriginal means NOT original its one of those SPELLing games the legal world love to play. 

But as you say its like playing I spy.... 

Had a moment with my daughter today, I asked her to show me a self charging torch I had suggested she buy several months ago. She said why? I said I would like to see what it looks and feels like, after all I have only seen it in images online.

She said WHAT the ? She said I showed it to you when I got it in the mail. To which I said not in this life time. She was adamant she had already shown me and described my reactions at the time... I am totally blank on the experience. My memory is empty on this one. It must have been my clone which must have jumped time lines when I jumped.... weird stuff.

But kind of fun when you get over the woo woo side of it... it seems the construct may be having a few wobbles and not self correcting accurately ;)

• Like 8

And its spag BOLS not spag BOGS ... sheesh to me a bog is another way of saying you are taking a dump or having a bowl movement.. who the hell would eat spaghetti faeces .... amasing 

Hell, given the quality of food available these days perhaps it should be "spag bogs" but where I come from  it's "spag bols".

I watched that video FOUND OLD EARTH last night.

To say I was boggled doesn't quite express how 'WTH? I was.

And the Bible:" Lion and lamb,"  definitely not "wolf"-and unicorns, which I found explained ages, remember reading it (perhaps Robert Graves), as being a species of one nornded gazelle (or similar) that lived in the Middle East but is now extinct.

Narwhals in my reality-one horned whales-forming part of the European unicorn legend, because their horns found in Scandinavia were thought to come from horsey unicorns

• Like 5

I need to re-watch phil's 'I Found The Old Earth', (Byron Preston had the main info) post #101 again.  Too much info from the past few days.  I did watch the second one and his explanation of the different country placements/angles - all 33* related.  BUT - some of his memories didn't match mine, and the Koreas were definitely a different memory to mine.  In my timeline there is absolutely no way S Korea could be in southeast Asia.  I lived there for 2 winters and spent many days trudging through snow, ice skating, all that goes with a Korea where it's placed now. 

But of course, we that are experiencing this effect don't all have the same different memories, which makes it even more confounding.  And I don't think we're clones, implying no consciousness?  I think consciousness is in everything and we're weaving in and out of different timelines with splits in our own consciousness.

I want to add links, but my computer keeps trying to crash.

• Like 3

I need to re-watch phil's 'I Found The Old Earth', (Byron Preston had the main info) post #101 again.  Too much info from the past few days.  I did watch the second one and his explanation of the different country placements/angles - all 33* related.  BUT - some of his memories didn't match mine, and the Koreas were definitely a different memory to mine.  In my timeline there is absolutely no way S Korea could be in southeast Asia.  I lived there for 2 winters and spent many days trudging through snow, ice skating, all that goes with a Korea where it's placed now. 

But of course, we that are experiencing this effect don't all have the same different memories, which makes it even more confounding.  And I don't think we're clones, implying no consciousness?  I think consciousness is in everything and we're weaving in and out of different timelines with splits in our own consciousness.

I want to add links, but my computer keeps trying to crash.

• Like 4

G'day

As an avid fan of the young ones I was gobsmacked at this article...

http://dailygrail.com/TV-and-Movies/2016/6/The-5th-Young-One-Pay-No-Attention-the-Girl-Behind-the-Sofa

ttt.youngones.jpg

I never saw her/him/it despite watching many re-runs.

There is mention of the Mandela Effect about half way into the article.

A bit of trivia is that Mike (pink pajamas) and I share the same name in "real" life, so I had an affinity with the show, apart from the great comedy.

• Like 7

For a moment I thought it was a joke-make over of Mr. IT done by the Young Ones or something. Far out...

• Like 3

A fifth Young One..hmmm, love the comments where someone has tried to explain away the BerenstiA/En Bears thing...they say they have a book with the "A" on it, but they are not understanding how it works.

I never saw the 5th Young One

• Like 6

MungamineBoy's Young One's post is catching some eyes right now.

I reposted it to the Bases closed group. Even Max Spiers thought it was intriguing.

The old fans are going WHAT!? so peeps, we are not the only ones who went HUH!? with that news!!!

One of them said he has got the entire series of DVD and will watch the whole lot to see if his copy actually got that Cousin It character appearing, and if he finds one, he'd repost it for us.

My interest is...yeah humans like organic beings with brain can retain the old memories from different time lines/realities.

But when we are shifted into THIS time line/reality, would our belongings also shift together with us? OR they actually do belong to the new timeline/reality...

If he discovers that character, then the belongings don't come with us, but merely we shift into the new reality.

But if his DVDs don't have that character appearing.....well, it's a proof of

1)The Cabal trying to make us confused MAKING UP disinfo and misinfo re: the Mandela Effect

2)The Mandela Effect really happens.

So this guy would be able to find it out, for I believe he watched his DVDs again and again before, he said NEVER seen that character EVER.

• Like 8

Somehow I think watching the old shows is pointless because the "Mandella Effect" will have affected/infected them already

• Like 9

Somehow I think watching the old shows is pointless because the "Mandella Effect" will have affected/infected them already

Exactly, we only have our own record to refer to within our storage system called memory.

• Like 7

I'm keen to find out if his DVDs do include that Cousin IT character in there.

His memory says so NO, watching the same DVDs he had for all these time.

Yup, you are right about that the stuffs would be a new ones to us, so no point in trying to find anything other than the DVDs containing that IT character, just like it was mentioned in the article.

So if the IT character appears, it proves that the Mandela Effect really happens, and the Cabal is trying to confuse us on it.

I want to know.

I thought about the stuff like necklace and bracelets.

For that matter, braces and any inorganic implants, too. Oh, so wigs, too!?

If our physical body only gets shifted to a new timeline/reality, then what about the stuff we are wearing? We don't recall standing naked in the public view when we got shifted in, considering there are hell a lot of us don't recall that IT character...

If someone is wearing a necklace with someone's photo enclosed in a pendant head, would that photo be different when you look at it now in a different reality?

I'm very curious...( ✧Д✧)

• Like 7