The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

At least, the cabals or the dark sides group had nothing to do with this Mandela Effects,  what is its purpose, to really waked up the people, to show them that Reality is really a illusion, by the Higher Cosmics Powers that wanted the Human Races to be Freed, maybe it is the EVENT that cannot be denied by the TPTW ,millions of people experienced it and they cannot swepted it under the rug,

• Like 6

You bring up multiple salient points here IM that could be worth further discussion. Recently I spoke with Breezy along the same lines, that could it be that the entity was Aco communicating from the hereafter? Think about it, he was very much attached to the folks here and to the preservation of this site and he was very much connected to the disemmination of the data gathered. It was always a priority for the entity to check with the elders on matters of corrections, authority to disclose or further clarify a matter. This seems plausible as the subjects breached were maliable in spacetime. Moreover, who would you attempt to contact and by what means had you the opportunity to do so from the hereafter? Aco was well versed in the operations at the synchrotron and who better to connect with but yourself?

Illusions come in different flavors. What I mean by that is that it is often the observer that conjures the illusion and predicates his version which in turn causes confusion as to perceived memories. Then deeper down the rabbit hole we find a level of illusion designed to deliberately deceive and this is manipulated by dark forces, to which all of us consort to some degree, with constraint.

• Like 6

Here we go, deekin! 

There was someone else in the closed Bases group speaking up about the change.

This person says; "<snip>......I Remember It Being Called ''Berenstein Bears'' Instead of Berenstain Bears..........!!!!!!!!!!"

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20030514&id=hfAyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mwgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6691%2C3971495&hl=en

• Like 4

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE WORLD? - 14:54

Posted By: The_Fox [send E-Mail]

Date: Thursday, 16-Jun-2016 08:06:54

This guy pretty much speaks my language,.... thank God I'm not alone.

......And yes (from above) I always remembered it as being Interview With A Vampire.

As earlier posted by CrystalRiver :

Question Everything

--------------

Fox.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=49254

• Like 7

I can't agree with the guy on the Brady Bunch things. I do remember those shows, along with a couple of Brady Bunch movies when they were adults. I was a Brady Bunch geek though.

The variety show was terrible and all involved are probably thrilled that most don't remember it. Lol.

Some shows just get lost, I suppose. I often ask people if they remember this show from the 80's called Stingray - about a guy who drives a black Stingray and helps people, not for money, but in exchange for a favor that he usually calls in later. They never remember. I think I only ever watched it in syndication, but I loved that show and can't understand why hardly anyone remembers it. It may have been overshadowed by The Equalizer though. It had a two-year run.

• Like 4

I remember the black Stingray show Kande and I remember the Brady Bunch movie, but don't remember the other TV series. Maybe they weren't shown in Oz or maybe I was busy off somewhere growing up and not watching TV much.

• Like 3

Edward Woodwood--? the equalizer-good show-and I think I remember the black stingray show-although there was also that Kit show with the Hoff-- :lol:

• Like 4

I am beginning to come to a conclusion that there is something else actually causing the so called Labelled Mandela Effect and it is happening continually all the time.

I call it the AAIG effect and this stands for ALTERING AS IT GOES and IMO it is the system itself that is self altering.

We already know that most press releases are no longer written by public relations people but are in fact generated by the computer systems themselves, this has been openly stated if you do a search its easy enough to find. I have been noticing if I research a subject I will tend to dig around and end up wit say 10 tabs of different sources on a particular subject, now it I don't do a screen shot of each page and I close them and come back to them say in a day or two to continue I find words and phrases have been altered or changed....

So more and more I feel this so called Mandela effect is actually the system altering its depiction of events as it goes, self correcting evidence to fulfil a pre -determined model or desired outcome.

Test it for yourselves, wiki does it right in front of your eyes but that is paid posters editing and correcting or altering openly we are told... Mmmm

Well now I am going back to old physical printed copy to exemplify as evidence and screen shots that are printed immediately and kept for the same reason, because unless it is taken out of the digital network it is able to be modified or altered at any time.

Anyway my theory and I call it AAIG effect

And by the way the system itself is happy for us to have our own label for these changes that occur so that it can define it medically for later separation by law .

Confabulation is now defined and with a simple act can become an offence against the state...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

• Like 8

Phil, your theory doesn't explain the physical Bear books or my old maps of a world I remember differently. According to the original ME 'guidelines', there is no evidence of any kind, it's all a different STRONG memory. Any so-called differing proof would be a doctored example. Unity's newspaper clipping of the Bears' spelling either slipped through as a misspelling in another line, is a deliberately doctored text, or is unchanged from the original E spelling somehow because of its newspaper format.

How much of world events really does affect us? How much is 'in our heads', and all we can really do is to choose how we want to respond or react to something? I think it's up to us to consciously make those incremental choices along the way to the sort of world each of us wants to live in.

• Like 10

Maybe Acco got it right with what the Entity said about merging timelines between alternate realities which is causing all these crazy mixed up things to happen,just a thought.Very confusing!!

• Like 10

Phil, your theory doesn't explain the physical Bear books or my old maps of a world I remember differently. According to the original ME 'guidelines', there is no evidence of any kind, it's all a different STRONG memory. Any so-called differing proof would be a doctored example. Unity's newspaper clipping of the Bears' spelling either slipped through as a misspelling in another line, is a deliberately doctored text, or is unchanged from the original E spelling somehow because of its newspaper format.

How much of world events really does affect us? How much is 'in our heads', and all we can really do is to choose how we want to respond or react to something? I think it's up to us to consciously make those incremental choices along the way to the sort of world each of us wants to live in.

Yes agree I should have added "reality" with the word system... I would liken it to the cat shaking in the mirror in the matrix movie, the system corrects itself after the reality has been disrupted, ultimately what is making the corrections or is it a case of all our consciousnesses becoming less entangled so the ???? tries to correct the imbalance.... as we are seperated from our entangled reality we retain our structured memories and possibly relics with us which disrupts the collective consciousness when we proclaim the differences in this less tangled reality to the one we have experienced.... 

Its fun anyway just experiencing connections to others from multiple realities in convergence even if it is being directed by something we in the past were never aware of.... as they say Peek a boo I see you. 

The main thing is we are all in agreement things are not what they seem, we can embrace it or fear it, after all excitement and fear are the same emotion it is our choice that determines which is dominant.

• Like 6

".... as we are seperated from our entangled reality we retain our structured memories and possibly relics with us which disrupts the collective consciousness when we proclaim the differences in this less tangled reality to the one we have experienced.... "

Dare we call it 'Enlightenment'? And are we becoming more entangled, and aware of it and the possibilities?

• Like 5

This is an oddity that I found a while ago whilst delving.

It's a bit peculiar because it's pre WW1 but is way out in terms of placement.Has the earth expanded that much?

Locally there have been quite a few examples of Timeline shifts

One personal one happened years ago when I returned from Oz to NZ for my annual visit, and had an identical conversation with someone I knew about the "latest" Arnold Schwarzeneggar film.

"Didn't you say exactly the same things a year ago when I last saw you?"

But lately... it's been really interdimensional.

A while ago a professional driver I know texted me describing how cars,trucks and people were appearing and disappearing as he drove, sometimes same vehicle,(by license plate) different driver.

I described this to an an elderly woman I know who is an ex nuse: her comment was that as she was driving through the city, on the way, a silver car turned intoa silver van.

Neither takes substances, are well educated in their fields and very alert.

The funniest thisng was that while the driver and I  were texting I had a Flash; "Are they dark SUVs with tinted windows and military plates?"
Yes, but with civilian plates." No idea what that was about.

Personal anomalies are : a lot of the film quotes are different (Interview With A vampire, which I didn't see but).. and I'm sure I'd read about Ophuicus being made the 13th.star sign way back in the late 80's in a newspaper article, because it was in a sort of competition with another candidate " The Minotaur" between Taurus and Gemini.

I do have a good memory- I recently met someone I hadn't seen since primary school, over 50 years ago-so this sort of thing throws me.

My theory is that the AI supercomputer network is now actively rearranging reality for It's own purposes.

God knows I see enough Hivemind electronic addicts locally.

Whatever the hell happened to intelligent conversation and critical thinking ?!? (my personal gripe).

And individuality?!

nz-europe-map2_zpsyrntlbyc.jpg

• Like 8

WTF there are now 6 people in the car where JFK was assassinated. I was alive at the time and No there was not 6 people in the car, hell no! And it shows Jackie leaning over him after the first shot and they now saw she shot him the second time. She didn't go anywhere near him when he was shot, she just took off over the back of the car.

- THIS IS HUGE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS - 0:31

Posted By: The_Fox [send E-Mail]

Date: Saturday, 18-Jun-2016 13:27:28

Sorry about the dramatic title to this post, but the following has (excuse the pun) just blown me away.

Mandela Effect in action.

Watch as JFK is incapacitated before Jackie then takes a gun and shoots her husband in the head, before then hiding the gun behind the seat.

Never had I seen this film before. Check out all the other assassination videos.

They are all the same.

Mind blowing.

So is it just me, or do you see the same?

The timeline is changing on a daily basis.

You will also find other reply's and comments etc to this post at source Rumour Mill

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=49394

• Like 7

I wondered why the people who remembered their past memorys in the different timeline are able to noticed the changes in this present timeline, what we got ? that we are not affected by the changed or shifted reality.

• Like 6

Parallel realities existence has been proven by the scientists, yeah?

By observing, matter, light, etc basically all frequency CHANGE by what we put into them.

That's also proven by the slit experiment done, yeah?

Our expectation towards PLASTIC and GLYCERIN Liquid Form were....made them to exist in our reality, yeah? Because before certain time, Glycerin was only existing as crystalline formation. Never was liquid until someone "wanted" it to be in liquid form. So as Plastic was denounced by the own theses creator that that was wrong...but disregarding that, the products were already made conveniently thus they continue to exist...with our expectations, I take.

Then I'd say...no wonder re:what we are experiencing.

The strongest shared consciousness holding time line would pull near by realities.

I guess we are sucked into this one altogether. LOL

But by all means, we are the co-creators.

We CAN CHANGE if the change doesn't really fit well with us.

Moving in and out of different realities were noted by loads of people in the past. You can see them in Colin Williams' massive book, "Occult", too. (Sorry if the book title is not that. I blame the Mandela Effect if wrong. LOL)

Oh, hey, maybe we ARE the time lords! (≧▽≦)

• Like 5

@Jessica   yes, there were 6 in the car.  2 SS, Connaly/his wife  JFK/Jackie.  But now I will twist your mind a bit.  I do recall 6 in the car, but I recall Connaly, sitting in front of Jackie, not JFK.  How would a bullet have gone through his right wrist and left knee, from the back, IF he had been sitting in front of JFK? However, IF he was sitting in front of Jackie, and a shot came from the right and slightly above, like on the knoll, it would have been possible. I find it interesting also that the street sign, in none of these videos, show the bullet holes in the back of it, like the one Rogue 5 posted on his thread.  Why would they have positioned both men of import to wave out the same side of the car? James Fines who confessed to firing the shot that killed JFK, said no one came up that hill towards him, but everyone rushed up towards that fence, and immediately.  It is apparent that the killing shot came from there, or at least some of them did, but how about the entry wound from a shot to his throat?That shot came from in front of him, not from the side, nor from the back. Was there a team of shooters on that overpass, they were driving towards, as well? Jackie Kennedy commissioned her own private investigation of his assassination, and that report is not due to be released until 2029, at her request. (I would be surprised if it ever is)  From what I understand, JFK jr had just been given possession of that report, and was going to expose all those involved.   Perhaps had it with him on that fateful flight. Too bad he didn't realize that those still alive were every bit as dangerous as they were in November of 1963, as they are to this day.

@I M NOBODY   This whole thing causes us to question our reality, or other things, or is it a type of conditioning?  Maybe a test to see if we catch it? A differently spelled word, doesn't really affect us much, but what else has changed is the question.  I found a very good video, will look for it again.  The person who made the video had newspaper clippings of things like The Berenstein Bears, being spelled with the ei and not ai.  Oscar Meyer being spelled with an e, not an a, as I recall both of those, and a host of other anomalies.

• Like 8

I won't allow myself to watch any of the JFK shooting videos ever again - gave me nightmares as a kid.  But I know with 100% certainty the film back then showed Jackie was in the backseat of the car on the right side (passenger side) & JFK was on the left side (driver's side).  After JFK slumped over, Jackie crawled out over the back of the car.  

This whole mandela / time lines / realities is fascinating.   Why the changes?  There doesn't appear to be any affect on future events especially things like "mirror mirror on the wall."    My guess, time travel tests.  Proof that someone has successfully traveled back in time & altered it or that something has successfully changed the past. 

• Like 6

Now that is a good theory a-lurker and tomorrow I'm going to look for that video I mentioned.  IF you can make it to the end, the person draws an interesting conclusion.  (or you can fast forward it.)

• Like 4

This is the video.  It is a bit tedious to watch all the way through, because the voice is so monotone, and repeats, but lots of showing how things were, versus how they appear to be now. Conclusions this person comes to, around the 30 min and on mark I believe.

Something STRANGE Is Happening! The Mandela Effect!!!

• Like 6

I haven't watched breezy's video yet, but maybe we can get a clue as to spellings that haven't 'changed' (and is that even the correct word?).  If unity's newspaper clipping and this TV program are genuine, maybe we can make some sense of it, in that some things are somehow 'unchanged'?  Maybe the text type, maybe the format or medium??

Personally, I'm leaning towards experiences that are mainly of a personal message to those experiencing it, like my extreme flag and world country changes.  They still bother me to the extent that I don't want to see them and yet they are more visible than ever in my universe! 

• Like 6

Breezy, I used to work for Chic-Fil A as a cashier for 3 years, in the my former timeline or reality whatever you may called it, it alway spelled CHIC-FIL A and there are other people in the Alt. Reality who remember it as CHIK-FIL A, maybe they are right it existed in their former timeline, and now in this present or fused timeline it's became CHICK-FIL A,  the two former timelines were destroyed or fused to became this  presented one, what cause this event to happened, could be cause or side effects of CERN , or the Higher Cosmic Powers, i don't know ?  maybe you are right, theymay had discovered time travel, maybe they had sent someone in the past, did something there in the past or they take something out from the past , like Advanced Technoglgies, if i sented people to the past, i make sure they  brought something important back with them, of cource there is an unintended side effects in their actions. which caused this MANDELA EFFECT,  if you watched a sci-f movie like SOUND OF THUNDER, and watch it, you know what i meant.

that maybe one of the causes of the Mandela Effects, but who know? I thought this was a PSY-OP like Mission Impossible, maybe they are trying to make us people who are awake or aware crazy, who know?,  I sit on the fences, to see what else is happening, Maybe it is the Universe trying  to wake or shake us up a bit.

• Like 5