The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

I remember the Australian flag from my time in Oz as having five pointed stars because it was virtually identical to the New Zealand and its five pointed stars and people confused the two:

Elven Star (Seven pointed star, Septagram, Heptagram, Fairy Star)

elven.jpg The septagram is a continuously drawn figure having seven points. It is a less common religious symbol than the pentagram, but it is a sacred symbol to Wiccans who follow the Faery tradition, where it is called the Elven or Fairy star.

The septagram is important in Western kabbalah, where it symbolizes the sphere of Netzach the seven planets, the seven alchemical metals, and the seven days of the week.

septagram.jpg

The seven pointed star is an important part of the seal of the A.A., the inner order of the OTO, the secret society made famous by Aleister Crowley:

• Like 7

Years ago I confused the two as well but I also remember the NZ flag having their stars with a red border rather than a red interior, so I had to look closely.  And re the Oz flag, the symbolism of the large 7-pointed star is 'diluted' with those other 4 having 7 points, in my mind.  However, yesterday in my searching, I came across someone a year ago saying how the four stars in the Cross have 7 points, as opposed to NZ's 5, because the stars were brighter here!  I've surely seen the flag at least in the way I did yesterday, during the past year and not noticed.  So I think something has changed for me.

post-2458-0-84844800-1458951612_thumb.pn

• Like 10

Saw this- remember "We are the Champions of the World"...well, of the world is no longer at the end of the song. Here are some confused people, ready to sing it and it's not there- ...posted May 4, 2016- go to 12:50 and watch from there...

Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke (w/ George Clooney & Julia Roberts)

• Like 8

Saw this- remember "We are the Champions of the World"...well, of the world is no longer at the end of the song. Here are some confused people, ready to sing it and it's not there- ...posted May 4, 2016- go to 12:50 and watch from there...

Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke (w/ George Clooney & Julia Roberts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SXmzk8ve4

Thats not the way I remember the song ending , the last line for me was, of the world , seems odd to hear it just end with out it , i checked two youtube videos one from 2012 and another from 2007 ,they were the same as this wierd

• Like 11

Further re the Australian flag and those stars...  For a few days after my noticing this I could only find a tattered old flag in town and a couple of tiny pics of the flag on food boxes to compare to my memory.  My coffee group friends all had fuzzy memories and couldn't really recall any particular stars.  In my obsession with finding other people seeing what I was seeing/remembering, I bumped into a NZ woman in the grocery store and somehow it seemed fitting I ask her opinion (I carry a copy of the 2 flags w me now).  She agreed something was wrong w the Oz one, and it was those stars,  and definitely thought the NZ one was 'wrong' and was the way I remember. 

In the past couple of weeks there has been an explosion of flags - everywhere I turn they're there. 

Just for a test, (because everyone else expressed fuzzy memories), I asked the salesperson at an Aus Geographic shop, and I could tell she just thought I was mad.

My kids have heard it all before re the BerenstE/Ain Bears but I hadn't asked them about this one.  On the weekend I visited my son and told him I wanted him to have a look at the flag and see if he thought it was odd.  Before even looking at the pic he began to describe the flag as it is now w all those 7-pointed stars.  And I then asked him if he could remember NZ's flag and he immediately said there were 5-pointed red stars - again as it is now.  The interesting thing here is that he knew it was the stars I was thinking about and not the Union Jack or something else.  As it was a family gathering, I separately asked a few other people and all were adamant the flags have always looked the way they do now - NO fuzzy memories.

So I'm wondering if I caught the flag 'change' at a lull when people weren't noticing or caring, and when some sort of 'change' happened, the burst of flags appeared at the same time.  I'm still leaning towards the timeline/memory shift though.  And I find it intriguing how often people, in ordinary conversation, suggest they've remembered something differently and just brush it off. 

post-2458-0-57205600-1462774188_thumb.jp

• Like 9

The Mandela Effect?? When did the bible change the lion will lay down with the lamb to the wolf shall dwell with the lamb?

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Thursday, 26-May-2016 08:17:36

DEFINITION

"The phenomenon where a group of people discover that a global fact - one they feel they know to be true and have specific personal memories for - has apparently changed in the world around them."

Note

Given nature of the effect, 'evidence' inevitably takes the
form
of shared personal memories; physical evidence of the previously remembered state is
unavailable
. If such evidence is discovered, that's proof of an alternative explanation.

● Check out META MANDELA for satire and chat.

OVERVIEW

A Mandela Effect is where you realise that something you knew to be a general fact of the world, no longer seems to be true.

The "effect" is named after a particularly common example: many people remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in the 1980s, when in fact he survived long after his release.

Examples

● Celebrity deaths that now didn't happen.

● Geographical
locations
which seem to have shifted.

● Movies, books whose details seem to have changed.

SNIP More at
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/40rary/when_did_the_bible_change_the_lion_will_lay_down/

Source
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47782

• Like 5

Well it seems TPTB are not amused by the Mandela effect they have recently labelled it with a Medical term so if you notice any differences and tell anyone you can NOW be suffering from a psychological syndrome. You will notice if you do a search on Mandela effect the search engines will start to lead you to opinionated sites that take the party line so to speak... it is already happening. 

Its now got its own Term and its called Confabulation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

Confabulation is associated with several characteristics:

• Typically verbal statements but can also be non-verbal gestures or actions.
  • Can include autobiographical and non-personal information, such as historical facts, fairytales, or other aspects of semantic memory.
  • The account can be fantastic or coherent.
  • Both the premise and the details of the account can be false.
  • The account is usually drawn from the patient’s memory of actual experiences, including past and current thoughts.
  • The patient is unaware of the accounts’ distortions or inappropriateness, and is not concerned when errors are pointed out.
  • There is no hidden motivation behind the account.

The patient’s personality structure may play a role in their readiness to confabulate. [4]

• Like 10

I really hadn't been paying much mind to all this, but I recently started reading a bit more. Thinking we are somehow in a parallel time line is starting to make sense to me. I recall writing something here and I forget when or what thread, but I said I don't know whose life I'm living but it isn't mine...lol And upon recollection of that and that being how I feel everyday, this might be a reason. I know many of the things that have changed, I recall the old way- Luke, I am your father, If you build it, they will come, Mirror Mirror on the wall, etc. But also I remember us or on another forum, talking about how certain words put together have always been acceptable- like alot, and now I get spelling errors when I type them.

I have watched vids where they are showing how our anatomy has changed and the map of the world- South America used to be west of Florida, south of Mexico as I recall and now it is east, in the Atlantic Ocean. Australia was way down there in the middle of nowhere and now it is close to other island Countries and I don't recall Greenland being so large- it was large, but not as large as it shows on maps now.

And the Pete Townshend one is really weird, as I know it was Townsend.

I'd like to look at a list of all the differences that people are noticing and see which ones I remember.

Another weird thing that has been happening to me is that things keep disappearing, never to be seen again and I was thinking people were stealing my stuff- a suitcase of all my dresses and nice clothes, my book of drawing, photocopies of and real paintings and poems I've done since I was a teenager that has a lot of them I saved over the years- CD's of all my art and 2 drives that crapped out at the same time with my art on it (I mentioned that here years ago trying to see if anyone knew how to fix a broken hard drive)- and a myriad of other things- all my stuff pretty much- and now I am wondering if it disappeared cause it is not in this reality- my stuff is back on that other timeline I somehow got moved from.

This stuff has been happening for years and I have been going like, wtf- and this Mandela effect would literally answer so many questions of where is all my stuff going. Reminds me of in Back to The Future, when Marty's sister starts fading and begins to disappear from the photo.

And there are physical changes to where I don't even hardly look like myself. I have 2 crooked teeth- and I always had perfectly straight teeth- I had braces ffs

And another thing- when I came back down here cause of my mom in the hospital- a box I had sent her years before, with all my pics from the last 40 years, because I thought she would enjoy looking at pics of everyone through the years- has all the head shots of me cut out out of my own pictures. I thought my little brother did it- lol- but now I'm really wondering...too many weird things these days.

• Like 7

It is PROFOUND lately...when the Bible people start saying "wait....it never went like that"...then that is another level...

Anyone see Xmen Days of Future Past?? I am expecting to wake up one day like Wolverine and discover my entire reality from 1973 to the present was different than the current reality I just woke up from.....I need a Professor X to fill in those gaps though.....

• Like 7

An explanation for the Mandela Affect? Many of us would have seen this before but post again for context.

Elon Musk: One in Billion Chance We AREN’T Living in a Computer Simulation

TOPICS:Artificial IntelligenceConsciousnessMelissa Dykes.

June 2, 2016

matrixBy Melissa Dykes

Billionaire Tesla head Elon Musk recently told a tech conference in California that the chance is “one in billions” that we are not living in a simulated world.

In other words, it’s almost a certainty that we’re all walking around in something akin to The Matrix — a computer-generated reality run by artificial intelligence — right this minute and the majority of us don’t even realize it.

More http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/elon-musk-one-in-billion-chance-we-arent-living-in-a-computer-simulation.html?utm_source=Activist+Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ed549dea9c-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-ed549dea9c-387796

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=48345

• Like 8

To paraphrase one of my favorite sci-fi shows opening title..

Reality..the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Gaia, it's final mission to explore new consciousness, to seek out new life and paradigms, to boldly go onto a Promised Land of divine enlightenment. Spooky music ensues.

I feel we are at the precipice of a huge leap in understanding, not only the physical embodiment of the universe but of the greater  scheme as to why it all came to be the way it seems...if you catch my drift. None of this is real, not the chair you are sitting on, not the building surrounding you, not the computer in front of you nor the information it contains. This whole construct is a conscious manifestation of time. 

One hundred years ago, the chair, building, computer and indeed you, did not exist yet the space they occupy is unchanged..or is it? It appears that three dimensional space is altering in accordance with time. It is time that dictates the fabric of space and time itself possesses duality being both linear and cyclic.

I don't know if this has been posted here but it sheds light on the infinity of illusion and vice-versa including the subtle Mandela effect. Worth the read imo.   http://humansarefree.com/2013/01/science-strange-computer-code.html

In my miniscule existence (or not), I see only One Truth to REALITY, that being one of the most esoteric quantities known, Love

• Like 10

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

June 5, 2016

"Yesterday, Saturday June 4th 2016, Lisa and I had an unscheduled recorded discussion to lay out a whole lotta crazy information that we had been wading through for the past 36 hours.

A couple of days ago, a friend sent us some information that she had come across in early 2013 that opened a line of questioning down a rabbit hole that we hadn't looked at before.  The basic premise:  that on dec 21 2012 "they" inserted the 9/11 false flag "terrorist attacks" BACK into our timeline, thus changing our timeline into a highly violent negative war filled timeline.  This was done through CERN time manipulations. 

....Needless to say, this theory opened up a LOT of discussion into CERN (which was shut down after it's last "test run" on December 21 2012), and how it took them over 2 years to rebuild it.  Then again CERN fired up in early 2015....and the fuckery began wildly oscillating all over the place in the past year.

Our conversation yesterday dove deep into discussing the Mandela Effect- the whys and hows, shifting timelines and/or dimensions, and a very interesting look at a video discussing Amber- a la Fringe!   Below Yesterdays recording, I will post the links and other videos that we discussed."
snip

Tx Landdownunder

These are the transpicious gals, very interesting and videos on site
  • Like 12

Chani and fuse year are mentioned at the very end of the video... to be continued in another conversation.

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQDNcZpoRF8

Mandela Effect Predicted By Star Trek 25 Years Ago

Published on May 28, 2016

Before watching this video people should have some idea of what the Mandela effect is. Has all of time and space changed? People that are moved by the Mandela affect KNOW that this is more more than the possible mis-remembering of a fact, detail, or event. Just like the Star Trek The Next Generation episode, people sense in their very soul that something is not quite right. Something has changed. People will not all have the same experience of course. The examples that are moving people the most at this time is the location of Australia, the movie "Interview with The Vampire," "If you build it he will come" from the movie Field of Dreams, and "Magic Mirror" on the wall. There are many other examples.

• Like 10

This is knockout stuff imo, in depth and worthy of deep thought and ponderings.

http://crystalinks.com/reality.html

And a side link..

http://crystalinks.com/fabricofthecosmos.html

A perpetual hologram??? Every since I was a young boy I played the silver balls, wait that's not it, or maybe it  is, this is getting weird.  Become part of the machine, plays by intuition...deaf, dumb and blind! Is this me..or you, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, and yet everything we hear, see and say is tainted with deception, lies and inaccuracy. 

When I was a young boy I began to see the truth hidden in what people would say or do and had many ventures into the astral which eventually led me to study hypnosis and indeed, become quite proficient as a teenage hypnotist. It was all in fun until one day that caused me to immediately abandon the practice and carefully examine what had just occurred. I was like yesterday in my mind, it had deep resonating overtones that I can now see were demonic. Remember that the hypnotist removes the freewill of the subject and become the conscience (to a degree) thereby superceding the individuals sovereign right to choose.

This particular session involved a friend (14yo) who was very susceptable to deep trance and post hypnotic suggestion. I (get that..me), I was bored with the usual antics I made my subects perform to get a laugh and the thought crossed my evil conniving teenage mind that I could go a little deeper and see what happens. What happened I did not expect and I have vowed to never dabble in hypnosis ever since.

Before I explain the events of that day, I say this, that it is possible that because of this path and study I found the Bible and understand why it wards off true followers from experimenting or partaking in the esoteric arts.  That is everything from hypnosis to tarot, astrology, runes etc, and it is simply expressed in these words.

Know Me, I AM here. Seek not to know the future, Mercifully I veil it from you. Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But Faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me. So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the unseen but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me, which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith. 

^^The Me is Jesus, the you is all of us.  (From a book 'God Calling' March 24)

I had my friend Greg in a deep trance and decided to wake him with a post hypnotic suggestion that, now on reflection, came to me like it was deja vu, like I had to follow suit else I was to renege on myself, or my path or it was simply pre ordained <full stop>. So I made the suggestion that he would have no recollection of his younger brother who happened to be playing in the yard with my own younger brother. I 'woke' him and we ventured out into the yard. I will say at this point that I was in the habit of using a keyword to bring a subject out of the post hypnotic state and back to 'normal'.

Immediately Greg saw his brother I saw a huge change come over his demeanor, he was a pleasant sort of a chap and rarely did I see him angry, but he began to literally fume. He asked me gruffly, "Who is that kid?" pointing to his brother, I played along with the farce and said "oh some kid from down the street" , at which he said, "well he's not welcome here" and went over, picked him up above his head and threw his brother across the yard. The young brother (about 7yo ) did not know what hit him and ran off crying while I was so stunned I had forgotten the keyword. As I became more agitated at not being in control of the situation, Greg also was becoming more agressive. Fortunately I remembered the word which immediately bought him out of his rage.

On reflection, hypnosis is powerful, it has the ability to lock out reality and including that of love. This has immense impact on the conscience as it struggles to free itself from the coils of possession. That is right, I possessed Gregs will that day and his love for his brother fought best it could, to overcome the conflict. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Forces, all about you and everywhere in this world. To not become deluded it is, I believe, essential to lock into those words above as I feel that soon only the elect stand a chance at distinguishing the truth from the verdant lies.

• Like 9

Kandescent's post above re Clyde Lewis' ME program focused on the Bible verse most of us remember from Isaiah 11:6, 'And the lion shall lay down with the lamb...'. Only it's 'now' a wolf - totally different symbology.  (Don't worry about the grammar.)

I was emailing friends and commented that I wanted the Jehovah's Witnesses to drop by to see their reaction.  They hadn't come in months.  Half hour later they came!  Of course the main speaker didn't 'get it', even after looking it up in his Bible (which had 'wolf'), but perhaps it got him to ask the others with him and a seed of curiosity will be planted. 

post-2458-0-91670000-1465615576_thumb.jp

• Like 6

About 20 years ago I read a little book, 'Jesus the Mystery', by D.C. Jefferies, the gist being that the Kingdom of God is within.  One odd Bible reference stuck w me and I had to look it up - about men 'storming' the kingdom of God.  I found it in Matthew 11:12. 3 versions here (and the words 'raiding, attacking and violence' are used instead of 'storm'):

New International Version
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

New Living Translation
And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it.

English Standard Version
From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.

It seems relevant to Cern, somehow.

• Like 9

Ok neither was I paying much attention, as there is so much to try and follow. Until that is I watched a video on GLP and it noted the "Interview with the Vampire" title, which I always assumed was "Interview with a vampire".

Suddenly I remembered I had made a satirical video (unreleased) that might shed some light. So I searched my computer and it's still there from 2011. The title I choose which was part of the satirical punch was, "Interview With a Vampire".

So now I'm a little more than intrigued. 

When you search it you can clearly see the auto suggest suggest the "a" query, so that must mean many many other people also search for the same term. 

There may be a cognitive aspect to this not understood or documented oh and yes Mirror mirror is the one I remember too but not magic mirror. 

• Like 7

Before Fiona Broome closed down her Mandela Effect site to further comments, I proposed that people search google for deliberately misspelt, but hopefully remembered names of shows/people of 60s TV shows, to see if enough people searched with incorrect spellings, we/they could change 'the facts'.  No one followed up, but it was interesting to see how the spellings morphed, on my computer at least, over 2 days of searches.  Andy Griffith is the correct spelling, but as I searched w Griffin, that spelling entered into the list of options.  I haven't checked lately, but I would assume that because masses of people aren't misspelling the name, it has probably defaulted to the original Griffith.

post-2458-0-99697900-1465903565_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-93815200-1465903577_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-36918800-1465903594_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-15109100-1465903610_thumb.jp

• Like 8

hello guy, just came to see what going on, this Mandela Effects really messed anybody's senses of reality, for example MACY had became MACY'S and J.C.Penny had became J.C. Penney, so i am aware of my surrounding,let hope something good come out of it, for is Aco is still alive this Shifted Reality because i came across that he passed away. i prayed he is still around.

• Like 8