The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Forget the manned moon landings, the Universal Blood Donor is now O Rh Neg - WTF! I looked it up and that's what is says everywhere. Yep and nobody watched Sex in theCity either, unbeknown to everyone alive they watched Sex and the City according to the internet - I checked that too!!

What TIME is it Mr. Wolf?

THIS is another major piece of information. And again, just like the "AI" shit, this is the next prime focus piece that is suddenly appearing in conversations. Lisa Harrison and I have been discussing "Timelines" on the One Peoples Roundtable Discussion for the past few months, but suddenly in the past two weeks this topic has come into hyper focus over and over again.

Two nights ago I was up till after 3am on a call with Lisa discussing what we had begun to recognize as a huge shift in Time/Timelines that has taken place in the past 2 weeks or so. Nick and I have spent hours upon hours over the past week dissecting "Time" and all the aspects that go along with it. I have spoken to several other good friends- people who are very aware of the..... "energetic" shit that is going on, for hours on this subject as well. Yesterday, Nick and I went out for a coffee and talked about the ramifications of time loops, time lines, and time shifting/jumping for over 3 hours.

... Then I got home and had a message from a good friend to check out something Jim Stone had written on a completely unrelated topic..... read that and scrolled down to see what else Jim has been discussing lately.... and had this smack me in the face:

I am now confident I am not living in my original timeline.

Now This isn't Jim's usual type of post, so in my opinion, when someone like Jim posts on a topic like this, I seriously take notice. And the points he makes, ie: Mandela and BerenstEin bears- are both subjects that I have had multiple conversations on over the past few years. BUT .... "Sex AND the City"?! No fuckin way!

More at Source http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2015/08/what-time-is-it-mr-wolf.html

• Like 9

My Dad gave gallons of blood throughout his life and I'm pretty sure he was O+ and considered a universal donor.  Barry Eaton's guest, Trish Le Sage – Parallel Universes and more… speaks about this in his interview #556 from last week -  http://radiooutthere.com/blog/  I don't think it's a good or bad thing - it's just a thing we're more aware of because it's happening more often and we're more able to quickly communicate it.
I'm more interested in developing the ability to choose the timeline I want to be in and I've been recently inspired by Peter Smith's new book, Quantum Consciousness.  Peter was recently at the Nexus Conf and was interviewed by Barry March 20th, program #533.

• Like 4

For me this is just evidence that we are in the midst of change Deekin.  Often CT's were looked on as crazy because there was no real evidence other people would take notice of whilst they slept.  Now things are increasingly becoming evident and plain to see so this can only be a good thing to awaken more people and increase the Light frequency on this planet - that is what is necessary to determine the outcome for us and our future generations.

• Like 6

ok- so this isn't political- but the song California Dreaming- the lyrics were, "I got down on my knees and I began to pray" and now, this female comes out with a new recording of it and the lyrics are "and I pretend to pray."

here is the link- reading the comments, many people remember the lyrics were always I began to pray and some say it was always I pretend to pray.

BUT, I know it was I began to pray- I can still hear the song in my head...we need an old 60's album and I wonder what it would say now- this is not right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKRvLR99wvY

Also, like I said on another thread- O was always the universal donor. I am O and I always felt like I must be a mutt cause everyone can use my blood. lol

and the Red Cross still says O is the universal donor....Jessica, every site I see says it's O...

• Like 2

Yes Cheetah it says O, but it now says O neg when it used to be O pos.  Also given how few people are RH Neg and how rare and ET connected it is supposed to be then why would O neg now be the universal donor?  I always thought if you give RH neg to an RH pos you cause a bleed out, not sure now.

• Like 1

Hubby had blood taken last week and I asked the nurse, [youngish] what the universal type was and she said 0+.  I remember that too, but she and I could be in the same parallel universe.

Cheetah, your video was unavailable, but I'll follow it up.

• Like 1

Her name was Samantha...I tried another one...but I pretend to pray doesn't even make sense- it would have to have been, I pretended to pray cause it was past tense...a church I passed along the way...someone is saying that their original recording says pretend- there is no way! I don't have my album collection with me here in Fl- so can't check- but if it is a different  timeline then I guess the original would say pretend. wow, just wow-

• Like 2

Final comment on this as it can be followed on the Mandela Effect site.  I surveyed a few of my friends and only one, so far and my age, remembers pretend and also that Schulz has no T.

I watched a couple of vids with original artists and heard both words, but the latter one was posted 2010.  Most interesting is the one below, b&w from 1965 where he seems to say "betend" and his face does a blip and the others sing "pretend".

California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas - 1965   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upYPlIld-yg

• Like 1

It was for sure began to pray...but get this- now Pete Townsend from The Who is Pete Townshend- no way!!! lol- this is crazy.

http://thewho.com/history/pete-townshend/

and Disneyland/World- you did go in thru the castle- it wasn't anything but a shell like thing- I remember cause I was always disappointed you couldn't walk through it and that it wasn't a cool ride- there were shops on that street and a restaurant on each corner down at the end of the short block- but the castle was just a hub you walked through to where the gates were. And it was at the end of the street lined with shops- I guess so you'd shop on the way out and maybe see things you wanted to get on the way back, as you went in.

This is so weird.

• Like 3

so here are some more time-line shift stuff I've collected:

Original = “Mirror, Mirror on the wall”

Now = “Magic Mirror on the wall”

Original = Sex In the City

Now = Sex And the City

Original= Mr. Rogers:  “it’s a beautiful day in THE neighborhood”

Now = “it’s a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood”

NOTE:  in the video description to this vid link the description says "the neighborhood", yet he actually says "this neighborhood"....so whomever posted the vid also remembers him saying "THE neighborhood" NOT "this"

Original = Interview with A Vampire

Now = Interview with THE Vampire

Original = “Luke, I am your Father”

Now = “NO, I am your Father”

Original = “Hi Ho Silver”

Now = “Hi Yo Silver”

so..............what is going on???

• Like 7

We have no idea arenanaheim, but thank you for posting even more examples than we have found so far. The most logical explanation is a time line shift but not everybody notices it, even when things seem glaringly obvious to awake and aware people. Welcome to Chani.

• Like 4

oh, and I distinctly remember (and so do the friends I've confirmed with) that I lost a whole DAY about a month ago.  I completely thought it was Thursday and it was Friday!  I asked several people if they did the same thing and they were like, "what??? it's only Thursday today!".........and they couldn't believe it was Friday....they said they too felt like time had been lost.

• Like 1

My personal experience with this time Mandala effect....... recently I was at my Mothers house for lunch and as I stay there often I have my own toothbrush there, I couldnt find it after lunch so I had to ask her where it was and she said it was in the bathroom cabinet, I said "you dont have one" she insisted that she did so I went back into the bathroom and lo and behold there it is on the wall, she has been in the house for 16 years and as I said, I stay there often...I was/am stunned...how could I have missed that for 16 years. ...This just happened on the 20th and the whole family was there for Oparc day..and everyone laughed at me for being so daft, yet I am the one who has spent the most amount of time there and had never noticed something so bloody obvious. Weird 

• Like 12

Here's one I came across a couple of weeks ago when I stopped into a Macca's for a drink.  [i know, I was really desperate.]

There was one not far from my high school in Texas and friends and I used to drive thru for orders, and it was no big deal.  That was from 1970-1974, when I moved to Australia.  Wikipedia has the same information. Drive thrus were everywhere - banking, other food outlets, some churches and even funeral homes!  Macca's would have been quite slow to have opened the first at the late date that's claimed.

post-2458-0-08267100-1451185875_thumb.jp

• Like 10

I wonder if the copy writer was not a grammatical genius and meant instead --> Our first Drive-Thru in Sierra Vista Arizona opened in 1975.

I'm an editor by vocation and correct this type of structure frequently. Syntax makes a big difference.

• Like 10

That's a good point kandy, but I found this little clip from the History channel.  4 1/2 min long, skip to 2 min for the McDonald's reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIF9AxnMjoo

And then there are some who remember the spelling to be MacDonald's.  I lean either way with that one. 

One other ME - Thanksgiving is 'now' the 4th Thur of Nov, [not the 3rd], and one of my old friends does remember that too.  I have a stash of diaries and would note the date going back to the 80s.  I've written it in, [because they were Oz diaries], as the 4th Thur.  So which I was that??

• Like 6

That's a good point kandy, but I found this little clip from the History channel.  4 1/2 min long, skip to 2 min for the McDonald's reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIF9AxnMjoo

And then there are some who remember the spelling to be MacDonald's.  I lean either way with that one. 

One other ME - Thanksgiving is 'now' the 4th Thur of Nov, [not the 3rd], and one of my old friends does remember that too.  I have a stash of diaries and would note the date going back to the 80s.  I've written it in, [because they were Oz diaries], as the 4th Thur.  So which I was that??

I remember that too deekin. Also small things that used to be in certain places or something larger such as buildings that were on one side of the road are now on the opposite. It's the splitting of the view finder affect. It will get more intense until we actually all move into the other side of the veil.

Have a terrific rest of your weekend.

Namaste

• Like 8

I only remember McDonald's. But I do know the nursery rhyme is Old MacDonald.

Also, I only remember it as Sex and the City because I remember thinking it odd phrasing and had discussions online with other people about it.

• Like 7

Mandela...You've Done It Again....LOL

R.I.P. Kieth Emerson

I just heard his sad news that apparently a day before, he died from a gun shot wound to his head.

The Police is investigating it as a suicide case.

Here's the BBC news released about 1 hour ago: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35787187

I had posted this tune before in CHANI somewhere, but I'll post it again.

If you look at the vid from the beginning, the vid states the lyrics written by Tony Allen and David Bergman.

"WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed.

When I saw that, I really had to go and check other inventories mentioning about this song all over the net....

OMG...

This can be my past merged to a new timeline, I really felt.

Peeps, the thing was that I REMEMBERED reading a published article of an interview with Rosemary Butler talking about this lyrics as what she had written, not anyone else.

That publication was in Japanese, but that shouldn't affect on the core data of who wrote lyrics to the song because it's a really big matter in songwriters' world...

When did the info got changed over, I have no idea.

The article was quite few years ago, because the movie this tune was used (the "Genma Taisen", considered to be one of the cult anime movie from Japan---the prophetic story of human race starting to evolve and acquire ESP as normal asset...the Earth was invaded by foreign invaders from deep space and New Eartheans stand up for the rest of Humanity to save Earth from the invasion, and they themselves grow beyond of racial discrimination among themselves etc...pretty good stuff IMHO), was released back in 1982 or 83.

Because my friend was on the production side of this movie at that time, and I was in the same field of work, and I highly regarded the animators' work in this movie, and I was a fan of the writer of the original story for many years by then, etc etc, I had loads of good reason to remember the details I associated with this song.

And to discover that the lyrics written by....David Bergman and Tony Allen!?? WTF

I'm totally stunned at the moment....〣( ºΔº )〣

If this isn't one of those Mandela Effect, I dunno wth it is...

Discography:

http://www.45cat.com/record/7y0039

• Like 11

Unity, anything 'entertainment industry' related seems to be some of the more commonly reported Mandela Effects.  As far as actual lyrics, they are sometimes misprinted and the 2 or more versions are out in the public.  But in your case with the 'wrong' authors and no other reporting in the media, the 'fact' is only in your memory, and you won't be able to confirm it except with other people's same memories.  In Fiona Broome's ME site, 'Sinbad as a Genie' is the latest hot topic.

http://mandelaeffect.com/sinbad-as-a-genie/comment-page-1/

People on the site are reporting and confirming different memories to this timeline and are trying to figure out what's happening.  Once you get over the shock of a rock solid memory you had that didn't happen in this world, you start to try to work out what's going on.  Is it mass consciousness at work??  Happily, it only seems to be the little things in life that are altered.  I'd hate to wake up and find I had another child or 2 I'd forgotten about!

• Like 10

Here's a new ME I noticed yesterday while watching the prime minister speaking on TV.  The Australian flag behind him looked odd, too many 7-pointed stars.  I only remember the 7-pointed one below the Union Jack and the stars forming the Southern Cross as 5-pointed, but 'now' four of the stars in the Cross are also 7-pointed.  I also saw a couple of old flags in public with the extra 7-pointed stars.  Interestingly, this is the first ME hubby has agreed with me and not brushed it off.

post-2458-0-48358700-1458941582_thumb.pn

• Like 12