Jump to content
The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Recommended Posts

Well finally made it to this thread. Sooooo much to share. Firstlyto me Nelson Mandala was released from prison and after dome years passed away....this reality flux field has been undergoing changes for at least 16 years to my knowledge and observation. It is most likely relative to onez' awakening process. So to is our emancipation.I have often wondered why I am here, why am i in this body, why are my abilities not as I remember them ect....it brought me to the remembrance of being trapped in a dreamspell by an ancient dragon in another lifetime. The dreamspell made me sleep whilst I dreamed the reality I was living. That changed when I awoke from that spell in 2004. I have talked about the Tibetan fire breathing mediation that allowed me to do this before on Chani but please ask if intetested.

It was only recently that I realized FOR SURE that I was stuck in another form of dreamspell , only waay more complicated...thus the Mandala effect is showing us that we are making ripples in the fabric of it's ordering of its functions. That is because our soul energy connects to the source of power that it is functioning on. The ones who order its functions are not connected to that source them selves so they use us for that purpose...at the same time keeping us from full access.

The fluid in the spinal column is the stuff they extract...it also carries sone measure of the spirit much the same as spirit-fluid moving through the umbilical cord.

I have seen that geometry and water are the two keys....but that in itself is not enough. One MUST acquire some measure of control over ones' consciouness because....the mind controls the chi which controls the body. So one usez ones' light chi force to activate with light the geometric shapes and sigils appropriate to you. Then they shal make the shapes move and activate unlocking codes...

That is the best way I know how to desciribe it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suuzzaannee144 said:

Well finally made it to this thread. Sooooo much to share. Firstlyto me Nelson Mandala was released from prison and after dome years passed away....this reality flux field has been undergoing changes for at least 16 years to my knowledge and observation. It is most likely relative to onez' awakening process. So to is our emancipation.I have often wondered why I am here, why am i in this body, why are my abilities not as I remember them ect....it brought me to the remembrance of being trapped in a dreamspell by an ancient dragon in another lifetime. The dreamspell made me sleep whilst I dreamed the reality I was living. That changed when I awoke from that spell in 2004. I have talked about the Tibetan fire breathing mediation that allowed me to do this before on Chani but please ask if intetested.

It was only recently that I realized FOR SURE that I was stuck in another form of dreamspell , only waay more complicated...thus the Mandala effect is showing us that we are making ripples in the fabric of it's ordering of its functions. That is because our soul energy connects to the source of power that it is functioning on. The ones who order its functions are not connected to that source them selves so they use us for that purpose...at the same time keeping us from full access.

The fluid in the spinal column is the stuff they extract...it also carries sone measure of the spirit much the same as spirit-fluid moving through the umbilical cord.

I have seen that geometry and water are the two keys....but that in itself is not enough. One MUST acquire some measure of control over ones' consciouness because....the mind controls the chi which controls the body. So one usez ones' light chi force to activate with light the geometric shapes and sigils appropriate to you. Then they shal make the shapes move and activate unlocking codes...

That is the best way I know how to desciribe it.

Suzz, did you know that you also posted this on Tuesday? 

Or is this irony??

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kandescent said:

Suzz, did you know that you also posted this on Tuesday? 

Or is this irony??

Quite not. I came back to the thread and sofyware took me to my post which I had written and that looking as thougj i hadn't posted it...glitchs i guess.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay no attention to the typo (1936)! (I can't believe they tweeted it like that and no one corrected it.)

But note 7FA94C89-FB85-4218-B1EE-32E63FB7A6C5.jpgthe History Channel's version of how many people were in the car.

Also they say "fmr. Pres JFK". As far as I know, he was president until he died. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody remembered JFK Assassination there were 4 people in the car in the Old Earth Reality (O.E.R.), and now there are six people in the car in this New Earth Reality(N.E.R.) . Because I remembered there were 4, not 6. and it is proof that we who had experienced the M.E. had shifted into this new Reality, and now the Elections in the USA had ended and the President had been chosened, I  noticed the rashs of M.E. had been reported in You Tube and other  alt. news medias after Jeb. Bush had not won the his party president nomination. which I noticed afterwere, which I remained quiet during that time period. I did not registed during that time and I do not supported either Hillery or Trump.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We talked about this a while ago IMN and I thought there was only 4 as well.  I actually thought there was just JFK and Jackie in the back and the two in the front, driver and passenger and I remembered seeing a slow motion clip that was supposed to show one guy in the front apparently shooting JKF from there or something like that. Different people had different memories of it.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with Jessica, I am 100% positive there were  only 4 in that car. I watched this film repeatedly just last year and I was also looking at the driver turning back just as the kill shot is delivered. I watched it over and over and I watched every single person in that car to see if the shot could have come from someone else in the vehicle. There were only 4.  

I also am a lover of cars and I always wanted a Lincoln continental with suicide doors - just like the "presidents car" as many car guys call it.  That car had two bench seats, with two persons in the front and two in the back. My first impression after watching this "new" film is that the car looks so strange with the roll bar and extra length. At first I thought I was watching CGI.  Everything about this new version looks wrong to me.  

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from believing they remember the video as we see it now, but I know with absolute certainty, this is not the same video that I personally saw in the past.

This is such a strange phenomenon. It feels kind of like an un-relenting backwards déja vu.. I can't help but shake the feeling this could be one massive psy-op. Perhaps testing ways of brain washing or mind manipulation on a massive scale, to see who is and who is not succeptible. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_2426.JPGTexas Governor John B. Connally, President John F. Kennedy and his wife, Jacqueline, during the motorcade into Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. [Times (1963)]

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having the feeling that Fidel Castro died a while ago now I am hearing he just died (is he my Nelson Mandela??), the Castro effect!! LOL Anybody else or is it just me?? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember him dying but he has been out of the limelight for a few years now so he hasn't been in the news since he stood down, so haven't heard his name in what seems like forever.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2016 at 11:33 PM, kandescent said:

IMG_2426.JPGTexas Governor John B. Connally, President John F. Kennedy and his wife, Jacqueline, during the motorcade into Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. [Times (1963)]

Correct, Connally and I think his wife were in the car as I remember, and I have a feeling he was wounded in the shooting..

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a strong memory of the 3 in the photo above, probably from seeing that photo or angle so often.  A bullet went through Connally's arm (?) and into Kennedy.  I never considered Connally's wife or the driver in the car, so theoretically there could have been more people.  But I don't have any memory of 6 in the car and 4 seems right, so where was Nellie Connally??

I remember Fidel being quite ill and near death several years ago, but he recovered, slowly, and that wasn't as newsworthy.

So here's another one - How many Village People were there?  Do you remember 5 or 6?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across the village people a couple of weeks ago Deekin, Myself and everyone I know of my age or up to 20 years younger that I have asked remembers 5, but my daughter asked everyone at her work and they all remember 6??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must remember to ask my neighbours, a gay couple my age, who are gobsmacked with anything I mention chani-wise.:wink:

And to add - I went to a local market on the weekend and a woman (also my age), was promoting her children's book.  Turns out she had been a geography teacher, so I had to ask if she'd noticed any continental changes.  Of course she hadn't and thought I was mad, but another woman not far away seemed fascinated in what I was saying and it might have made sense to her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just googled The Village People and it seems that a military guy  has been added...I dont recall seeing him before

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imelda said:

I just googled The Village People and it seems that a military guy  has been added...I dont recall seeing him before

I just did the same thing Imelda seemed off to me

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×