The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Psychic Focus on the Mandela Affect

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Mandela Effect

Q. Hi Lynn, I was hoping you could share your thoughts on the Mandela Effect. The theory that hits me the most is the BernstEin and BernstAin Bears. I used to read those books to my son and I remember them as BernstEin Bears. Then, there is Snow White's "Mirror, mirror on the wall" vs."Magic mirror on the wall" I even remember watching the first Snow White Huntsman movie a few years back and Charlize Theron, the witch, said Mirror, mirror on the wall" but in this year's release she says "Magic mirror on the wall" and I found that odd. That was before I heard about the Mandela Effect. Now it might be that the original Disney movies had both lines. I'm not 100% sure, but I would swear on a stack of bibles that the bears were BernstEin and I'm not "mis-remembering" as some say on the internet.

http://ahistoryofmystery.com/unexplained/mandela-effect-library-examples/mandela-effect-examples/

A. When I tune into this, I get that this is a phenomena in which the collective conscious of a group goes on an alternate timeline, and when the timeline syncs up, the memories are recalled differently by different groups of people. For example, I get in one time line Bernstein was spelled "Bernstein" and in another it was spelled "Bernstain." People are not mis-remembering events, the are tapping into the timeline that they followed (and the one that is part of their conscious memory).

We have several timelines running in parallel all the time. The majority (due to collective conscious thoughts) follow the same timeline, but occasionally there are "glitches" due to vibrational differences in a section of society or perhaps a very large group is evolving at a different rate. When those "glitches" occur, different events happen (some subtle like a spelling, and some large like a death) within the reality of that groups timeline. When the syncing of timelines occur, that is when the conflicts and comparisons occur.

I am also being shown that if enough people create a large enough collective consciousness (with a similar belief system) the timeline can be changed to reflect that belief system. The timelines will want to go back (and sync up), but if the level of consciousness is raised and maintained (the PTW use fear to lower the vibration and "break" the collective consciousness) we have the power to change this world.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

Source http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=21

• Like 6

KMRIA's avatar - to me used to be more centered, no visible tail.

And no coincidences.  I'm finally reading Blue's book, 'Coevolution' and this page came up today.  Zeena is explaining to him about the parallel dimensions we are beginning to notice and how it will be a 'major dimension leap'.  Seth several times discusses the same thing in his work.  It's all starting to be more than just theory.

post-2458-0-14760100-1474717838_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-43013200-1474717868_thumb.jp

• Like 11

hi deekin... I have the memory of redoing my avatar after Chani changed servers, taking the original image off the internet and cropping it, so the image may have been slightly different. I do remember using that image (rater than the Napolean emperor cat) because da kat had exactly that kind of very fluffy black tail.

Still doesn't quite explain all those other glitches in the matrix though.

• Like 6

That was a few years back though and my eye has just now caught it, but that doesn't feel right.

People are more vigilant now and the changes seem to be dropping off a bit.  Here's another one though, Monopoly Man.  (Aussie one is a little different to the US one anyway - this is my old game).  In the Goo search you can see lots of residue from non-commercial copies.

post-2458-0-86401500-1474851120_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-94894500-1474851542_thumb.jp

• Like 7

So this is weird- have spent many years on west coast of Fla and we never had hurricanes coming that affected Columbia and Venezuela at the same time as being a potential threat to us in a few days!

Lived on St. John for awhile- there were no large landmasses near us- biggest, closest thing was Cuba, then US., not South America. I think if you went straight down from Fl. you would be close to the far east edge of SA- now you'd be close to the western edge...no way!!!  Where are we- feel like Dorothy in The Wizard of OZ.

• Like 8

Weird things have been happening around here- maybe there was another change in the last few months or so- one, I like bananas now and have not liked them my whole life- in fact, I remember posting something about it here one time about how my brother used to take bites of them and mush them and chew with his mouth open when I was very young and I hated them every since. Maybe my tastes have changed as I got older, but also, we had a 6 ft. brown wooden ladder I have frequently used to stand on when I washed my truck- last time was end of July - it disappeared right after that. The weird thing is nobody remembers it- roommates are like we never had a brown ladder, you mean the yellow aluminum one- no, the brown wooden ladder. We even had it in the foyer for awhile. That's just a couple of things, but more stuff has changed or disappeared.

• Like 8

Weird things have been happening around here- maybe there was another change in the last few months or so- one, I like bananas now and have not liked them my whole life- in fact, I remember posting something about it here one time about how my brother used to take bites of them and mush them and chew with his mouth open when I was very young and I hated them every since. Maybe my tastes have changed as I got older, but also, we had a 6 ft. brown wooden ladder I have frequently used to stand on when I washed my truck- last time was end of July - it disappeared right after that. The weird thing is nobody remembers it- roommates are like we never had a brown ladder, you mean the yellow aluminum one- no, the brown wooden ladder. We even had it in the foyer for awhile. That's just a couple of things, but more stuff has changed or disappeared.

Well Cheetah, there has to be a significant event in your life for you to make that switch. No one else remembers the past the way you do so at what moment did this become recognizable. Can you remember making a decision or closing a part of your life where you had a through and through feeling of finally "moving on with your life"?

These Key-moments are significant in experiencing the Mandela-effect.

• Like 5

Not really, but bear with me & the wall of words-  we do have 1 roommate that I swear is demonic and is a real jerk to me. He has been so nasty that it is shocking and it can happen just out of the blue- something just switches in him- he, steals, lies and starts problems between other roommates and lies when there isn't even a reason to- screams, sticks his tongue out- bangs on my walls, has tantrums over nothing, etc.-  anyway, this has been going on for over 1.5 yr, but has been better since the homeowner started working at home, like I do, about 7 months ago, which gave me much needed peace and I got stronger and almost feel normal again cause he doesn't act that way very often around him.

But, for a year previous, I was nearly in tears most every day and so distraught cause he just attacked me all day- he stays in the living room and so every time I came out of my room he'd hassle me or follow me or both- I guess he wanted me to leave so he'd have my room, until the homeowner said even if I moved, he couldn't have it- he has a girlfriend that he told me does witch spells and stuff with a pentagram, which I took as bs, etc. But two people have died around him in the last 14 months- both happened to shoot themselves in the head 6 months apart- 1 an ex-roommate of his that threw him out and another one of his friends that he walked in and found a few minutes after it happened- riight.. I think he shot them, but I can't prove it and I don't want him to stalk me anymore than he already does.

So, the point is, they talk on the phone all day on and off and one morning a couple months ago (maybe 3 idk) as I came out of my room, I heard him saying to her, Cheetah (my real name here) woke up, in an almost incredulous voice and then he repeated it, "she woke up", saw me and the conversation was cut short and he said, ok... bye.

So something did change, because I have felt stronger, like my self again just about and I don't let him push me around anymore or hurt my feelings. I am back to being able to concentrate on my work and feel pretty good. It's like I was in a daze for a year- I was almost close to feeling like shooting myself too, just to get away from him.

Weird, huh?

• Like 5

OK just got back from a visit to friends and they were talking about the Mandela Effect and C3PO's leg being half silver. The husband got his metal C3PO which he bought in 1978 as his proof that he was all gold. Thought I had better take a picture of it before it changes LOL

post-584-0-27564400-1477035544_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

There's definitely been a slowing of reported effects in the past couple of months, and any new ones aren't as defining as the B Bears, for instance, or the shifting continents.  And there seems to be a lot more 'residue' as in your C3PO.  Had the British show, 'Pointless' on today and they were asking questions about, 'Sex IN the City' but the written text on TV was 'Sex AND the City', so any discussion to ME newbies is pointless!

• Like 6

ALERT!! Scientist Blows Whistle on Mandela Effect, Whistleblower Tells All, with proof & examples explained VIDEO

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2016 06:45:37

If a Time-line is altered, any data or work of art related to the "original" Time-line has also been altered.

The events, items and effects, according to our own memory's "original" Time-line can only reside in OUR memory.

So art of a Biblical Lion and a Sheep while the current Bible speaks of a Wolf and a Sheep should no longer exist.

This is why i have my questions about this video.

<edit> The reason for the "Original"-quotes is that there are multiple altered Time-lines that are original to us, all depending on our spiritual level.

• Like 4

That video was dodgy for me, in line w the makers of 'Reefer Madness'.  Flying foxes as a ME?  Temporal side effects of the population - chronic headaches, loss of breath, memory holes, paranoia??  The graphics certainly matched the text.

From my experience, if an ME you've had is noticed 'early' enough and you question others, they often agree w you, then may mull over it and go w the new history.  Many for me could go either way but some are Rocksolid - in our illusionary world.  The timelines could be merging and that could be the reason for the residue.  Lisa and Dani and Leelu are onto it. ;)

• Like 5

I spent the weekend with a friend who is a movie buff, she knows everything about movies and has the biggest collection I have ever seen. I asked her if she knew the movie "Moonraker" and she did..of course..I asked her about Jaws and his little girlfriend and she remembered them and said to me.."Oh she was the one with braces wasnt she"...yes she WAS. When we googled it, there were no braces..of course. I didnt tell my friend about the Mandella effect but I did tell her that there were a few other things like that, which had people puzzled..you gotta be gentle with the sheeple..lol

• Like 7

I think "Jeremy" is completely wrong about flying foxes, we have even named a rope swing after them and we have always watched the flying foxes at dusk.

• Like 6

Lisa and Dani had a recent program that discussed the events of WW2 having a change in timeline.  I only arrived in Oz in the mid 70s, but my understanding was that Darwin was bombed by the Japanese and a Japanese 2 man sub was discovered in Sydney Harbour.  Nothing else of significance happened.  Hubby has lived here all his life and wasn't aware of the story below, or GERMAN boats planting a mine at a Newcastle beach, and then the mine floating into Surfers Paradise in 1966, and being destroyed.

A reunion of the 16th Minesweeping Squadron is taking place at Surfers Paradise, where some of those attending helped safely destroy a 1941 German mine in 1966. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-05/mine-sweepers'-reunion-recalls-german-mine-at/7997950 

• Like 7

On 06/11/2016 at 7:21 PM, deekin said:

Lisa and Dani had a recent program that discussed the events of WW2 having a change in timeline.  I only arrived in Oz in the mid 70s, but my understanding was that Darwin was bombed by the Japanese and a Japanese 2 man sub was discovered in Sydney Harbour.  Nothing else of significance happened.  Hubby has lived here all his life and wasn't aware of the story below, or GERMAN boats planting a mine at a Newcastle beach, and then the mine floating into Surfers Paradise in 1966, and being destroyed.

A reunion of the 16th Minesweeping Squadron is taking place at Surfers Paradise, where some of those attending helped safely destroy a 1941 German mine in 1966. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-05/mine-sweepers'-reunion-recalls-german-mine-at/7997950 

Several German surface raiders operated near Australia during WW2, and one went near New Zealand (I can't remember which one), and laid mines - sinking several ships, one of which was loaded with gold, and subject to a famous salvage operation.

I don't recall of any raiders being in the Coral Sea tho.

• Like 4

Well finally made it to this thread. Sooooo much to share. Firstlyto me Nelson Mandala was released from prison and after dome years passed away....this reality flux field has been undergoing changes for at least 16 years to my knowledge and observation. It is most likely relative to onez' awakening process. So to is our emancipation.I have often wondered why I am here, why am i in this body, why are my abilities not as I remember them ect....it brought me to the remembrance of being trapped in a dreamspell by an ancient dragon in another lifetime. The dreamspell made me sleep whilst I dreamed the reality I was living. That changed when I awoke from that spell in 2004. I have talked about the Tibetan fire breathing mediation that allowed me to do this before on Chani but please ask if intetested.

It was only recently that I realized FOR SURE that I was stuck in another form of dreamspell , only waay more complicated...thus the Mandala effect is showing us that we are making ripples in the fabric of it's ordering of its functions. That is because our soul energy connects to the source of power that it is functioning on. The ones who order its functions are not connected to that source them selves so they use us for that purpose...at the same time keeping us from full access.

The fluid in the spinal column is the stuff they extract...it also carries sone measure of the spirit much the same as spirit-fluid moving through the umbilical cord.

I have seen that geometry and water are the two keys....but that in itself is not enough. One MUST acquire some measure of control over ones' consciouness because....the mind controls the chi which controls the body. So one usez ones' light chi force to activate with light the geometric shapes and sigils appropriate to you. Then they shal make the shapes move and activate unlocking codes...

That is the best way I know how to desciribe it.

• Like 7