The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
kdog2891

Bulla,The Rainbow Man- The Official Thread

The path to free living and global peace. A REALITY WITHIN GRASP... a philosophy lost 2,000 years ago. 1 mans vision and knowledge able too bring an era of peace ...using what was left here thousands of years ago for us as the true path too peace and prospartiy for all and its been right in front of our eyes. A reality NOT far away. The end to world war. The end to hunger. And free living for all as our creator intended.... PEACE ON EARTH ... and it doesent cost a dime. it was left here for you. and me. And here is the evidence. The vision of the rainbow man. and what it means for mankind...

Let me start with this,

double_rainbow44.jpg

http://paintersoflouisville.com/double-rainbow-full-on-intense/

Too catch a Rainbow, Expediential expansion factors

Mother Natures Philosophy

The Worlds Biggest Cryptic ,Mother Nature and the lack of mankind’s wisdom

Words of wisdom by Bulla,

You are about to be confronted by the unraveling of the most perplexing

conundrum known to mankind, that well challenge your entire belief systems, into every

thing you thought, you knew and understood about Science and the Laws of known Physics

concerning Mother Nature, and her mystery surrounding the anomaly we can see clearly

on some special occasions when its rainy or on cloudy days, we begin to unravel the

mystery, that until this time has been incorrectly identified and described in all manner

of Scientific Text books, Manuals, etc, to clarify, that Rainbows, if one can call them that,

also accrue on clear sky days !

, now that is obliviously an unproven fact as you can

imagine they would go unseen, for very good reason, as there is “no”, if you like,

blackboard or drive inn movie screen, where by you can still have the projector running

but if you have no screen, then you can no longer see the projected picture, and the very

same goes for the projected Rainbow, remove the clouds, no picture of the ROYGBIV,

(the seven colors of different speeds on the spectrum of visible light)

It can be shown and proven, as we move along, that the Rainbow is not actually a

refraction that comes from the sun light hitting the clouds or moisture directly, instead

It’s a generated flat sheet of polarized light that is first generated upon the

surface of earth, ocean or water first, and then it’s projected vertically up into the

moisture, overhead cloud cell system, as logic clearly shows, given the arrangement of the

spectrum of colors, that the lowest color to the ground, is indeed the fastest, on the

spectrum, and the highest is somewhat slower as the light travels up and out from earth

vertically @ some 300K per second and as it penetrates deeper into the underside of the

weather cell its slowed by the action of the impact of penetration, and its 7 Harmonic

speed spectrum’s goes through its motions, ROYGBIV as the light, comes to a stop

Now by this time the Scientific fraternity will be screaming, blue murder , as every

thing I have said thus far, goes against everything that’s known or been published.

To unravel this conundrum I’ve used logic and inherent wisdom, and have

developed and designed an experiment, a litmus test, that will put, paid, to the misnomer,

the results of the litmus test are so conclusive, that one can begin to rewrite the known

laws of physics and all scientific text, and light spectrum physics data and the subject of

Electromagnetics, from the very moment you discover the results of the experiment, its

that simple and 100% conclusive.

3_KING_2.jpg

http://special.lib.gla.ac.uk/exhibns/month/april2009.html

Further I wish to point out, that this very simple experiment will continue to open

doors, in the world of physics, as it sends the tumblers, wheeling and spinning like a

poker machine with 10 wheels, that continue to come up Aces, as the understood theory

begins giving, yet more and more answers to the most difficult perplexing questions, until

finally you will become a Master Practitioner of the Rosarium Philosophorum, or you

will become, what is known, as a child of enlightenment, a Master of the Solar King and

the Luna Queen and the Star, called Earth, the Rose and the peace dove

( sic ) Michel Nostradamus ( 1503- 1556)sic©

DatRosa_MelApibus.jpg

http://www.rosicrucian.org/publications/digest/digest2_2009/table_of_contents.html

• Like 2

Thanks Kdog, Welcome to CHANI.  The world needs more Bulla's.  Will need to read it again to take it all in though, a quick speed read just didn't get it all to sink in yet.

Great to see this info here, thanks to Bulla and Kdog for starting the thread.... lets see how it resonates with the Chani Elite squad...  8)

Great to see this info here, thanks to Bulla and Kdog for starting the thread.... lets see how it resonates with the Chani Elite squad...  8)

Who is the Chani Elite squad? :o

I thought you knew Arc... here is a pic see if you can identify each one of them....

three-monkeys.jpg

This was a C6 meeting last month.... they were allowed to bring their partners..  ;)

46188965.jpg

• Like 2

I thought you knew Arc... here is a pic see if you can identify each one of them....

three-monkeys.jpg

Nope phillip.. don't recognize  any of them..

Oh well.. Time for bed.

Have a good one. :)

• Like 1

I think this needs a ritzy eye opening introduction that would draw the attention of any person on earth who saw this..... u need a sum up before u start talking like nobody has ever heard before... something that you CANNOT quickly dismiss... you need too really "hook" a reader from the start. thats just my opinion :)

i wrote this... it probably needs editing but this.. would grab anyone's attention i would think

The path to free living and global peace. A REALITY WITHIN GRASP... a philosophy lost 2,000 years ago. 1 mans vision and knowledge able too bring an era of peace ...using what was left here thousands of years ago for us as the true path too peace and prospartiy for all and its been right in front of our eyes. A reality NOT far away. The end to world war. The end to hunger. And free living for all as our creator intended.... PEACE ON EARTH ... and it doesent cost a dime. it was left here for you. and me. And here is the evidence. The vision of the rainbow man. and what it means for mankind...

would that trail your eyes and thought?

TO CATCH A RAINBOW ©

With Bulla, a Nature Philosopher

6286509678_d0a2cb6f78.jpg

http://yahmdallah.blogspot.com/

Now, to catch your first, very own rainbow, measure it and record your findings,

follow the required materials list, instructions & timings, for a successful catch of your

very own rainbow, two persons make it easy, but can be done with one, this experiment is

perfectly safe, and suitable for the average 5 year olds, mums and dads or Geophysicist

Equipment, to be sauced from any average garden shed except for your camera?

1< a garden hose, and all required fittings, for best results, a fine spray misty sprinkler

2< a sheet or two of plain white copy paper and a camera or phone camera

3< Where to conduct the experiment, a park, backyard or down at the beach, but you

must have a handy water tap, with clear space, that must be in full unobstructed view of

the sunrise, no trees or hills, houses etc.

Having arrived at your prearranged chosen site, and set up the hose and fine

misting sprinkler prior to the sun rising, with hose on, while standing to the west of the

spray, with the sun rising up through the center of the spray while staying out of the spay

Pay attention to the spray, when rainbow appears in the spray, take the copy paper,

keeping it out of the spray, moving round to Magnetic North or South , that’s at right

angles, or 90 Degrees around the spray, while keeping the sheet of paper shaded from the

suns light, by putting your body, in front, between paper and the suns light, present the

paper face on, or flat side to the center of the spray and carefully observe a line of bright

light projected vertically up and down the paper, its quiet fine, only .5 ml in thickness.

If you fail to observe it at first, move to one side or the other just slightly, to find the

true Magnetic North or South, while at the same time making sure the rainbow in the

spray hasn’t vanished, you will have approximately four (4) minutes from first sighting

within which to capture it, you can have someone photograph the said projected white

line that is upon your paper for proof of test results at a later date.

Having successfully captured your, fine .5 ml white line and on paper and

photographed it, then CONGRATULATIONS you have now shown that the scientific

fraternity, can indeed be proven incorrect, feel free to share the test and results with your

friends, or post a copy of this experiment, and your successful results to a friend, or post it

to the web or face book, twitter, etc.

Acknowledgments inclusive for copy write purposes, personal use only

Christopher Temp a “Nature Philosopher” provides this experiment and grants free copy

writes, as a Learning for life Experience, that comes from, Philosophy of Natures own, as

one of just a full series, giving answers to Fabulous and Astonishing Discoveries, never

before observed, that Christopher has personally captured for the first time, directly from

nature, based upon the above, that will lead us into the future, with a deeper and a more

caring attitude and understanding of mother natures ways and her secrets, that she

coverts, and why that should be paramount for the entire planets population to observe©

Expediential expansion factors ©

Bulla

The subject matter would

require High School level or higher, up to and including Professorship status

We discuss at length the expediential expansion factors of the Dynamics of our

evidence and results of our experiment, it is my intention, for not only children but mums

and dads and Geophysicists alike, given they assume, that all this is not possible having

published the reverse to prove otherwise, so we are at present on hallowed ground, so to

speak, new ground or Green-field’s, that is not supposed to exist, that’s according to

400,000 scientific fraternity, members and the multiplicity of publications on the subject .

There is some serious understandings and a lot of data, at some other time, you

could again justify for your self, with further experiments, but for the time being, I will

lead you through some of the data held at the Butterfly bend Rainbow research facility,

upon the Alice river QLD where much of the research has been conducted and collated.

Expediential expansion factors, look like this, given your sprinkler, was say, two

meters wide, and that gave you a projection of half a millimeter wide on the paper, now if

that spray was 4 meters wide, you are going to see one (1) mil wide projection, so lets

quickly step this up into something larger, like a full size rainbow event, by expediential

expansion of our observed and captured measurements

@ 2 Mt wide spray our projection is .5 ml wide (thick) horizon to horizon 180 degrees Ark

@ 200 Mt wide the projection is 100 mm wide (thick) horizon to horizon or @ 180 degrees

@ 2000 Mt wide the projection is I Mt wide (thick) =

@ 20 Kilometers wide the projection is 10 Mt =

Now as I have said, we are upon hallowed ground, or what is assumed to be,

“unknown” until now, but I can assure you that, what I am revealing, takes place as a

continuum, and to further enlighten you, as to how it manifests, its quiet simple really,

during the doldrums periods or glassed out regions of the oceans, when the seas surface

goes like a mirror, at dawn and or dusk, given the right moons, the mist or seas fogs

begins to convex through the oceans surface tension, generating sea fogs or mists, and just

like your experiment, has proven it can make one hell of a rainbow.

But now something you could not see in your mini rainbow in you sprinkler, but

within one of these very large anomalies, you can see, just what is generating that light

projection, in its 180 Degree ark, from just above the ground or ocean, from horizon to

horizon, projected vertically upwards and strikes the underside of the moisture barrier

or cloud bank cell overhead, that inters this zone and begins losing speed as it is slowed

and registers the lowest color to the ground as the fastest, the highest as the slowest, on the

speed spectrum of light, as pure logic would demand, and this understanding takes all the

conundrum out of the equation, and puts it, in its true perspective, explaining why the

present Text, on this subject has no logistical conclusion, and cannot be correct, which we

have shown and proven conclusively, via litmus test. ©

The complex issue ahead, the Rainbows are always polarized north, south the

structure that generates them is also polarized N S, it being a set of 4 Hetrodynamic light

waves, they being a set of four, are in fact called, an array or (4) element Array of waves

The length of these waves at full duplication size, where by when they reach there full

dynamic Harmonic length, they duplicate, and add another part or full wave depending

on the size of the mist or spay, there is three complete wave lengths (3) in 200 Mt long

spray, giving you 100 mm thick, or wide projection, being your white line.

To open a doorway, each wave is 66.666666 Mt recurring in length, now to explain, you

will find that many of the so called mystical numbers begin to appear, they come from

eons ago, through time and space, this being where they originated from, now this, is

mind food, that begins to open up slowly, as it begins to reveal mother natures secrets,

that as we progress, will tantalize you, as every thing, that previously seemed impossible,

begins to now start, at long last, to make sense, and just how she, mother nature has

nurtured us humans and all life on earth for millions of years by providing our specific

gravity.

To continue with the 4 element waves, when you were standing in front of the

sprinkler looking at the rainbow, these dynamic waves were firing out at you, heading in a

westerly direction, coming out at an angle, the best way to explain this angle, is to say,

they firer out into the western sky at approx Ten thirty o’clock, in the western sky and

while within the dynamic array, there dynamic speed is 1.5 mt per second, but as they

leave the array they accelerate to light speed 300K per second, in doing so they appear to

merge or blur into one, but are in fact a dynamic wave structure that still maintains its

spacing, regardless of the speed which is 9.99999 Mt apart, recurring, and the waves are

static or stationary in there lengths or north south polarized direction, but dynamic,

sideways, but at all times, they are corresponding precisely with each other as a set

format, the diameter of each wave is 666.666666mm recurring, that’s bigger than a 200Lt

fuel drum.

There Lux while within the mist is white, when there is no mist there is no screen

or the entire dynamic system is not present, it must have the mist to generate the wave

structure and dynamics, as long as it has mist at the point of generation it can project the

blade or the actual rainbow wave that projects vertically, if there happens to be clouds

overhead or any where in its 180 degree or horizon to horizon ark, that falls within the

width of the projected light blade or fan, then it will strike a rainbow or part there of, if

not, the entire system will be invisible to the naked eye, except for some circumstances

where by the river or waterfall or point of generation, is below the surrounding terrain or

trees, you will be able to see the light or blade thickness striking the ground or building or

trees until it reaches the azimuth, then it will continue on its way sky wards, and this is the

reason you some times get part rainbows, even though there is ample moisture or cloud

available, as it’s the blade or projection that is obscured by terrain that blocks the light,

just like your copy paper did.

There is only one way to see the dynamic 4 element array in operation, and that is

by standing in the very light of the projected blade itself, as per your paper, looking back

to its source, if not the entire dynamic array will be totally invisible to the naked eye ©

Christopher Temp ASPY Sav-Ough is a Natures Philosopher and freelance researcher

Quantum Geophysics

Mother Nature Philosophy©

Bulla, Natures Philosopher

A little word of caution for those, would be brave persons that were to be, one (1) in

Twenty million, to actually be present when a large Array accrues close by, under no

circumstances step into, or move into the Dynamic wave array structure, that’s providing

you can see it, or you wont be needing a lift home, and any search for you will be futile

As another door opens its secrets to us being this explains the Bermuda triangle,

don’t they get a lot of fogs and mist there, empty ship, lots of missing people, planes and

all crew, more over, off Mackay recently, 10 mt catamaran with three missing crew,

leaving, early mornings breakfast upon the table, I wonder were they caught in a glass out

at sunrise in some mist? It’s very logical but until now not able to be theorized or

pondered as to what may have really taken place.

I can see the mums and dads getting engrossed in this astonishing revelation of

discoveries, as the enlightenment continues to open ones mind with fresh and exciting

answers to long held mystery questions that now finally, some one has answers for, and

has decided to speak out, and to this, well yes, I’ve had the answers since 07072007 but

needed to check that I had all the Is dotted and Ts crossed first, as one needs to be correct

when one takes on 400,000 Scientists, and there assumptions to the contra and

publications 10 foot thick, all saying otherwise, but I’m not that conceited to think that I

would be the only one to know the precise truth, as I’m possibly the only one that sees that

its important enough, to make it known at this time, given what I’m outlining controls the

entire planets specific gravity, and all weather occurrences, that proves its nothing to do

with carbon release or Spanish dancers, El and La Nina, either they the scientific

fraternity are playing us all for fools, or they haven’t bothered doing the hard yards.

It all comes down to the Mayan white Rainbows, or should they be called

Bowsuns, and yes some may like to call them Bosons, being the Higgs Boson, now we are

cutting to the chase, or is it down to the quick of the issue, as there is no Ancient

Hieroglyphic or Cryptic or God factor or code, that cannot be deciphered or broken and

that’s as far, back 12,685 years ago on my personal score sheet, breaking codes is fun !

One of the most revealing cryptic pictures I have ever deciphered, was when I

had to meet Michel Nostradamus eye to eye ,so to speak as an equal, to finally understand

the speed of his coded message he had encrypted within the ROSE picture and why.

The ROSE By Robert Fludds Clavis Philsosphiae, et Alchmiae 1633 I must say, its very

much here and now, very appropriate for our time, meaning now, which was Michel’s full

intention, further, it dose not have religious overtones, as some may like to think it’s a

very precise alchemiae schematic that clearly outlines the future, close at hand.

I say, without reservations, that Nostradamus and I have a lot in common, he also

new what I now know, but to further add, it was my knowledge and understanding of the

universe and the cosmos that then lead me to his work, that confirmed what I already

suspected was so, and to this, I must heap much praise upon Michel, for having the

intestinal fortitude and courage, while under duress to leave a blazoned trail, all be it

encrypted, he was a man of much wisdom, someone I may meet, perhaps in another time,

and to add another, like minded fellow of wisdom, Sir Isaac Newton, who I can show, also

left us an emblazoned cryptic trail, to yet again enlighten the enlightened ©

The spectrum of time ©

Following Michel Nostradamus with Bulla, Natures Philosopher

To catch a rainbow within the unknown zone

And if one were to read Nostradamus, do not look upon it, as coming from the

past, see him and it, as coming from the future, that then speaks to us in the now, as if we

were in the past, and then, with this, mind set, you will discover just how advanced and

brilliant he really was, with his brilliant technical fearless ability to enter into and

through into the 4th Dimensional time spectrum in space where the future was revealed to

him, and his continued efforts to enlighten us all, as to the coming events, a humanitarian

treasured man of wisdom, who shall be so on Earth as he will in the 4th Dimension

As I open the doors of the vortex to the spectrum of time that answer more

and more of the mysteries that have baffled mankind since time began, in this world the

entire Scientific fraternity are but liken to children, given what lies just one Atomic

second ahead of our spectrum, is another entirely different world of such magnitude, for

as far as we can see with the most powerful radio telescopes , and at that distance is liken

to a flea on an elephant.

And to get your head around traveling through or across such voids can be accomplished

in the blink of an eye @ light speed + Mk (7) being 2100 miles per second 12.600 miles a

minute or 7,360,000 an hour in just 24 hours 175.2 million miles and in total invisibility

By the time you leave you have arrived, this is all waiting just ahead, a world were

there is no physical or force, where Zero sum gravity is contained and the physical

barriers becomes matter, and as long as that human spark is intact and the magnetic

pulse present, then there is existence of the thinking process of the human mind within

matter without the physical being present, sic Michel Nostradaums ( 1503 / 1566)

It may well take you some time to get your head around that, meanwhile I will

take you yet further back to another time when much of what I speak was prevalent and

being used, and yes I am saying that in our ancient past we were much more advanced

than on today’s scale, and a great deal more so, and how we came to lose all this fabulous

knowledge and advancement, is another issue that we could discuss at great length.

And if you wish to think of it as we are heading back to our own future, then yes you are

correct, as that’s precisely where we are heading, Mayan 130000

To touch upon this further, ever had that feeling, just for a split second, that you

some how have been at that precise point in time before, well don’t be surprised, its

because you have, in the last time round in the Mayan 130000 cyclic , and this is the

reason the Mayan books were all destroyed, because all of what I am outlining now, was

recorded and documented in those books, for prosperity.

By crikey how evil are those that burn books or destroy monoliths from our

ancient past, the guides to the pathways to where we have come from, there is a time

coming where we will have to again make peace with our ancient past, before we may

proceed on into the golden age ahead, it would have been so much simpler if we were

better equipped with prior knowledge, that was provided for that precise purpose, and

where did all the wisdom go, and why, leaving us with the ignorant and the arrogant

having to begin all over again ©

• Like 1

The worlds biggest cryptic ©

Following Bulla accompanied by Michel Nostradamus

giza_pyramids_egypt_night-52.jpg

http://endtimesrevelations.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/the-great-pyramid-of-giza-yahweh-the-great-mathematician/

The Giza Pyramid system and why it needs an Atomic clock ©

Ref-- Header page 2. To catch a rainbow

To put this in perspective its important that you realize the main Pyramid at Giza

dose the same thing as the sprinkler in the park, its entire construction outside and

internal working are just a big artificial waterfall inside, the Kings chamber is filled with

water from the underground sump, then the large stone blocks which had been raised up

are at the precise time, dropped into the water, this then cascades the water down the step

chamber, specially provided to make as much foam and bubbles as possible that when

they burst, they make mist, that given you leave the front door of the pyramid open then

the natural convection of the pyramid acts like a big chimney and sucks the mist or spray

up and out the air shaft vents provided, where by, given its dawn, the mist is drawn by the

attraction of the suns magnets and breeze that at dawn, draws it, to the East, If you take

note that the Eastern side of the pyramid is not flat across its wall, its concave, to cause a

vacuum, given the prevailing breeze, whereby it holds the said mist in suspension upon

that wall, long enough to have the sun strike it precisely as per the sprinkler in the park.

Mystic_Rose_Rosicrucians.jpg

http://mysticrosevisions.blogspot.com/2011/04/dat-rosa-mel-apibus.html

As for the Sacred geometry of Horus the RA God, he used the idea from Mother Nature

who goes about her day, making these rainbows 24-7 365 and as a continuum that has

been running for billions of years non stop. with more than 50 at any one second

Ref- Nostradamus ROSE picture for the schematics, of above, then do what he says,

put the Earth at center stage, so then earth is the very tiny center of the rose itself, now in

perspective, the petals now, are thousands of miles high and are all white Mayan rainbow

waves that is the continuum of earths protective fields of shields and is what Albert

Einstein wanted to say but couldn’t the “fields of relativity” and I’ve ousted his secret

Now I never said this doesn’t get complex, but let me explain as simple as I can

about how this all works given you have had a chance to read the previous pages, as it will

all begin clicking together like a giant jigsaw puzzle, of time and space that is known.

1272055963_giza-pyramids-at-dusk.jpg

http://wortblog.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

As for the Atomic clock, see three baby pyramids, they are all Identical except

for one crucial factor, they are all at differing heights, at sunrise the light descends down

upon the highest, from there to center tip is one degree or 4 minutes of earths rotation to

the third and last, another one degree and four minutes, in all (2) degrees 8 minutes

Atomic.

Why? Well there is a very good reasons, not to get the timing wrong, this we will and can

explain in our further series of further enlightenment that leads the practitioner into

becoming a child of enlightenment and wisdom will be yours ©

Mother Nature

And the lack of mankind’s wisdom ©

Bulla, a Natures Philosopher

How can just one man, a self educated recluse, absorb so much unseen wisdom to be had

and held, and carried forward through time, for the benefit of all mankind and the animal

kingdom, and planet earth the moon and her fabulous, Rainbow driven atmosphere, with

her life giving rain and water and her oceans, and Mountains ,and polar caps of snow and

ice that supports all life and brings the plants to life that feeds all.

Is this not Paradise, to be lost?

Couldn’t we, given, we were gifted with the knowledge and wisdom, and another

opportunity, “to observe more clearly, through compassionate eyes” for all her beauty

that abounds?

Bulla

Quote- WISDOM ASPY Sav-Ough Nature Philosopher 2010 ©

“Let no man put us under” as for true wisdom as for science is the art of the observer of

mother nature, and the ability to equate what one observes, university degrees are but

tealeaves in a tea cup, that’s all that’s left to tell the story, after one has pondered the

truth within the observations, while consuming the tea.

Bulla

• Like 1

KILLING  of the OCEANS and THE  GULF OF MEXICO

Please find some startling Geophysics that no one else has seen or explained from within the Scientific fraternity as yet, But I outline here on Chani Project for all to ponder, and especially the scientific fraternity

Given the oil spill and the  massive quantity of dispersant chemicals being used, this then presents us with an unseen Atomic chain reaction that has been released on earth that can now not be stopped or undone, that may well bring down our entire Ionosphere and earths shields of protection, at the same time will turn the Oceans into dead seas, whereby Oxygen levels will fall within the oceans waters and they will cease to convex on any natural level, this will result in the death of all sea life, and not be limited to the Gulf itself and may well be spreading across the entire Northern hemisphere

The logistics of this occurrence are as follows, given the Ocean has a very special time, these times are when the doldrums or glassed out regions, whereby the surface of the Ocean becomes like a mirror or sheet of glass, It is during these periods that the ocean con-vexes her mists and sea-fogs that then become our replacement process, cloud mass replacement, but now given we have a soluble oil factor content within the Oceans water column

Then given this, when mother nature and the Luna Queen  try to convex her mists through the surface tension ,she is blocked,  as during this convex  the oil and dispersant given its Atomic weight is  lighter than the mist HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) then the oil convex s first and reconstitutes itself upon the Oceans surface, thereby forming a micronized film across the surface this then locks the mists under this film and it is trapped each and every time, it is a chain-reaction chemical lock that is and has killed the Gulf and may well continue for hundreds of yeas

This intern has Killed the Red and White rainbows there by killing the primordial magnetic grid, and this is what has lead to the damage within the Ionosphere and is causing the magnetosphere decline leading ever closer to a full magnetosphere eclipse and ever increasing earth quakes and wilder weather patterns and also the beginning of a new Ice age in the southern hemisphere while the Northern Hemisphere will go in the opposite direction

To be continued, Bulla joiner of dots                       

Guest BHD

G'day Bulla, there has been a lot of discussion on this topic within the Bezerk thread, both here (continuation thread) and on GLooP.

(Something went bezerk in the gulf of mexico, the US just .....)

Oiled in Florida also has a lengthy breakdown of the actual make up of corexit and other data specifically relating to the GoM disaster. (Gulf Blue Plague thread)

Definately worth a look, but loooooooong!

You have to admit mate, it's much nicer here than over ther eh? - especially the VC. (am Tantrum in VC btw, we've spoken b4. I posted the Midnight Oil song about Jimmy Sharman's boxers. "Bang goes the drum".)

Hello Bulla and DNG,

Welcome to CHANI! :)

So much to think and act. Glad you are on board with us.

More cluey heads are better to solidify the better change for us all as far as I consider.  8)

Hello Bulla and DNG,

Welcome to CHANI! :)

So much to think and act. Glad you are on board with us.

More cluey heads are better to solidify the better change for us all as far as I consider.  8)

Thank You Unity..Thank you for having us.

Could this be why the Egyptians re-activated the Pyramids trying to regain the long life experienced before the flood as such....

"The Old Testament 'Torah' states that previous to the deluge a

transparent 'canopy' of water vapor permeated the upper atmosphere, and some

suggest that before this canopy fell in the form of the deluge the life-span of

the antediluvians was dramatically increased because this "canopy" sealed-out

most of the harmful and degenerating radiations of the sun.

They suggest that this was why the antediluvians lived to an average of 500 years of age, while

some like Methuselah lived upwards of 900 years!"

Have you ever wondered why the people of the Amazon do not get sunburnt? It is because they are constantly covered by a very fine canopy of water vapour , this water vapour barrier protects all living matter from the ravages of the solar system...

To think of it another way Gold fish don't get sunburnt even when you have the tank in direct sunlight. When we swim in the oceans we don't burn until we are exposed to the wind and atmosphere above the ocean....

So apart from the Rainbow generating potential of putting moisture into the air this may be the Literal FOUNTAIN OR YOUTH that protected the people allowing them to live for great lengths of time.......

The evidence and historical records are there in plain sight as always... I hope this adds some emphasis to the task...

• Like 1

Continued

So we have a chain-reactive climate train and not just change, that is going in one direction only and its escalating in its speed towards a magnetosphere eclipse, and not a pole shift, as is being postulated?

To explain this in simple terms,  the equatorial time line is moving Northbound, there being to separate and individual Magnetosphere s, the northern and southern and given the northern is failing, due to oil infection in the ocean that is causing it to decline and lose power, that is resulting in the Arctic melt the actual magnetic impedance is diminishing and conversely the southern hemisphere is responding, and increasing in size, and as the northern hemisphere threshold  retreats, so dose the southern capture the vacated threshold zone and magnetically occupies that vacated space thereby the southern hemisphere is enlarging  and will continue to do so

This also corresponds to NASA satellite mapping of the Antarctic which shows its increasing in size and Ice thickness, and the end result, if it continues will be a single polar cap of Ice, that may extend all the way to Alice Springs in central Australia, and there will be no polar region in the northern hemisphere and or little or no Ionosphere

Correspondingly It will go without say that during this event that a great deal of stress and plate tectonic moment is going to take place,in the form of, within the Northern hemisphere the movement will be upwards movement due to the declining specific gravity, and the reverse in the southern hemisphere due to increase specific gravity it will be forcing down

In both cases there will be some very large adjustments re Earthquakes, not to mention sea level change as the specific gravity declines in the North so will the pressure release from the oceans water allowing it to expand in volume , your sea sea level rise?  and not from the Ice melt

To this there is some other complexities that one must take into consideration when assessing this penitential catastrophe, and that involves speed of events,  given we are dealing with the time line and magnetic s one must remember you cannot stretch time or magnetic s , they can be distorted, but not stretched,and they exist in bands of Harmonics, whereby, one can distort the Harmonic, up until the threshold, at which point the frequency will snap into the next Harmonic, taking only a nano second to do so, being a magnetic shock-wave over and upon Earths gravity, this could in turn cause a access pole adjustment

To the above scenario, I am sure that you will agree that it would be far better, to if at all humanly and scientifically possible, to Holt or stop or reverse the direction of the climate train, and if it is any consolation to you all, it is in this direction my endeavors are being focused, and I have a seed of a plain that just may well derail this climate train, having said this, it needs the cooperation of the worlds scientific think tank and all governments as a collective,  and there would not want to be any consternation or lack of cooperation in implementing what needs to be done, as I can assure you, time is of essences,  literally!!!, to this I am confidant it can be done, as I possess the scientific god factor, and the Mayan codex, and they being the secrets to, and what lies  behind the rainbows, that control's this plants magnetic s and its generation of its specific gravity in total

bulla joiner of dots                                   

Please find some startling Geophysics that no one else has seen or explained from within the Scientific fraternity as yet, But I outline here on Chani Project for all to ponder, and especially the scientific fraternity

Given the oil spill and the  massive quantity of dispersant chemicals being used, this then presents us with an unseen Atomic chain reaction that has been released on earth that can now not be stopped or undone, that may well bring down our entire Ionosphere and earths shields of protection, at the same time will turn the Oceans into dead seas, whereby Oxygen levels will fall within the oceans waters and they will cease to convex on any natural level, this will result in the death of all sea life, and not be limited to the Gulf itself and may well be spreading across the entire Northern hemisphere

The logistics of this occurrence are as follows, given the Ocean has a very special time, these times are when the doldrums or glassed out regions, whereby the surface of the Ocean becomes like a mirror or sheet of glass, It is during these periods that the ocean con-vexes her mists and sea-fogs that then become our replacement process, cloud mass replacement, but now given we have a soluble oil factor content within the Oceans water column

Then given this, when mother nature and the Luna Queen  try to convex her mists through the surface tension ,she is blocked,  as during this convex  the oil and dispersant given its Atomic weight is  lighter than the mist HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) then the oil convex s first and reconstitutes itself upon the Oceans surface, thereby forming a micronized film across the surface this then locks the mists under this film and it is trapped each and every time, it is a chain-reaction chemical lock that is and has killed the Gulf and may well continue for hundreds of yeas

This intern has Killed the Red and White rainbows there by killing the primordial magnetic grid, and this is what has lead to the damage within the Ionosphere and is causing the magnetosphere decline leading ever closer to a full magnetosphere eclipse and ever increasing earth quakes and wilder weather patterns and also the beginning of a new Ice age in the southern hemisphere while the Northern Hemisphere will go in the opposite direction

The Riddle of the Gulf.

Killing the oceans and starting with the GOM, OK Bulla I have some more dots for you to join, or perhaps you have already joined them.

Great work BTW, been reading your posts in between doing other things, fascinating!

OK back to the Gulf, many years ago I connected with a group of people dedicated to helping planet earth even though they don’t live here YET!

They showed me many things including what I took to be their national emblem, but this emblem was open ended, by that I mean it had more than one meaning.

It was an incomplete circle just like the Gulf of Mexico, within the semi circle was a depiction of a tetrahedron, you might already know when you insert a tetrahedron inside a similar sized circle the tips of the triangle touch the circle at points corresponding  to latitudes 19.47 deg north and south, well hello the GOM its on 19.47deg Lat North, so was this emblem also depicting this area of the earth, because it was pointed out to me that the GOM was very important to the future evolution of planet earth. How the Maya have known that for thousands of years and built their temple pyramids all around the gulf to help protect it and direct the cosmic evolutionary energy into this area.

A question.

Do you think the negative driven PTB  know this fact had have tried to poison or kill off the positive energy within the waters of the GOM in that major oil spill. Knowing it will spread to other areas as well. There was I think more going on under the GOM waters than was going on atop of them. The spin off of this web thread by Aco was how we all got here after following his statements about strange events within the gulf two years ago now. 

I would love to hear your interpretation of why the Maya and other even more ancient  tribes have been building temples and pyramids along the shores of the GOM for thousands of years.

• Like 1

The Riddle of the Gulf.

Killing the oceans and starting with the GOM, OK Bulla I have some more dots for you to join, or perhaps you have already joined them.

Great work BTW, been reading your posts in between doing other things, fascinating!

OK back to the Gulf, many years ago I connected with a group of people dedicated to helping planet earth even though they don’t live here YET!

They showed me many things including what I took to be their national emblem, but this emblem was open ended, by that I mean it had more than one meaning.

It was an incomplete circle just like the Gulf of Mexico, within the semi circle was a depiction of a tetrahedron, you might already know when you insert a tetrahedron inside a similar sized circle the tips of the triangle touch the circle at points corresponding  to latitudes 19.47 deg north and south, well hello the GOM its on 19.47deg Lat North, so was this emblem also depicting this area of the earth, because it was pointed out to me that the GOM was very important to the future evolution of planet earth. How the Maya have known that for thousands of years and built their temple pyramids all around the gulf to help protect it and direct the cosmic evolutionary energy into this area.

A question.

Do you think the negative driven PTB  know this fact had have tried to poison or kill off the positive energy within the waters of the GOM in that major oil spill. Knowing it will spread to other areas as well. There was I think more going on under the GOM waters than was going on atop of them. The spin off of this web thread by Aco was how we all got here after following his statements about strange events within the gulf two years ago now. 

I would love to hear your interpretation of why the Maya and other even more ancient  tribes have been building temples and pyramids along the shores of the GOM for thousands of years.

Bulla will get to this, but it all ties in, Mayans used the pyramids in the same way.

Could this be why the Egyptians re-activated the Pyramids trying to regain the long life experienced before the flood as such....

"The Old Testament 'Torah' states that previous to the deluge a

transparent 'canopy' of water vapor permeated the upper atmosphere, and some

suggest that before this canopy fell in the form of the deluge the life-span of

the antediluvians was dramatically increased because this "canopy" sealed-out

most of the harmful and degenerating radiations of the sun.

They suggest that this was why the antediluvians lived to an average of 500 years of age, while

some like Methuselah lived upwards of 900 years!"

Have you ever wondered why the people of the Amazon do not get sunburnt? It is because they are constantly covered by a very fine canopy of water vapour , this water vapour barrier protects all living matter from the ravages of the solar system...

To think of it another way Gold fish don't get sunburnt even when you have the tank in direct sunlight. When we swim in the oceans we don't burn until we are exposed to the wind and atmosphere above the ocean....

So apart from the Rainbow generating potential of putting moisture into the air this may be the Literal FOUNTAIN OR YOUTH that protected the people allowing them to live for great lengths of time.......

The evidence and historical records are there in plain sight as always... I hope this adds some emphasis to the task...

Well the pyramids were closed by Horus's son Christopher which which is Chris which is Christ. When he wouldnt reopen them they crucified him. Horus had ordered Christopher to close them..........Bulla will explain the rest.

Blue ET Re the riddle of the gulf and how the Mayan new, there is one main reason they new, its the same reason Nostradamus new, its by accessing the window, or portal of the forth dimensional time and running forward, but only visually

This has been possible for 500,000 years or more and was in full practice up until only some century ago, in some places it may well be still practiced, via the alchemy bowl and ancient cabal practices, see bowl upon pedestal entrance to King Solomans temple

The temples and pyramid type structures were mostly built for Magnetosphere pluming, to increase the specific gravity resounding the shell by generating magnetic hot spots to stabilize the  specific gravity pressure all the way to the core element for containment

If this perhaps clarifies  the situation for you, we can do that again now to stabilize it, if it were a combined and agreed do so, I have the required schematics and data set

I hope that explains it clearly, what our capacity is

Thanks for you input mate 

Bulla builder of the dots 

Phillip

Could this be why the Egyptians

Mate there is another complete story here that I think you may find interesting in regards to Giza and rearrangement of events and which came first, this one has been obscured for over two thousand years, I will post it next and seek your comments after you have read it, it may come as somewhat of a shock to many to discover a different answer that fits the questions better, and makes a lot more sense

Bulla joiner of dots       

Bulla,

So good to see you again!  Look forward to more of your work!

Hello again how nice of you to call over, look I was wondering if you could post the pictures and the vid of the girls on my post here, I love to watch it all the time, its just ore inspiring and most mind altering as to youthful innocents and the wonderment of mother natures ways, a one in millions vid that says it all

kind regards bulla  joiner of dots