The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
kdog2891

Bulla,The Rainbow Man- The Official Thread

Now ask the question "What happened when the alarm went off? or in this case the sun equinox light hit the pyramid? "

The Rainbow serpent came to life.........Mmmm The water flowed from above down the back of the serpent forming the great rainbow..... will let Bulla carry this one further... sorry mate.

Now ask the question "What happened when the alarm went off? or in this case the sun equinox light hit the pyramid? "

The Rainbow serpent came to life.........Mmmm The water flowed from above down the back of the serpent forming the great rainbow..... will let Bulla carry this one further... sorry mate.

you said it before to me Phillip

"communicating without explaining"

we both know but let our host on this thread give his lights on the matter

ps

what does the recent pyramid and space/time hole noticed on/adjecent to the sun have to do with all this?  ;)

sps

bulla and co. do you understand that there are others sharing your perceptions or part of herein?

T

Nurnug

thanks for the post and the explanation re atomic clock, however if you will be patient you will soon understand, why its an Atomic clock, as what we are about to show the world, will take us well past mankind's efforts, and take us into the real world of Quantum Atomic optics and Quantum Geophysics, far far beyond today's Known laws of physics

As we enter the world of Pranic force energy via split photonics, that can and dose open the doorway and vortex to the fourth dimension, that dose give us the stairway to to the stars, and also give us Zero sum gravity, and all this has been hidden within the pyramids

And all the above was accomplished and being done some 13000 years ago, and this is only the tip of the pyramids, this also will eclipse Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, as it holds the full completed working document of the fields of relativity, and all gravitational schematics for Earths primordial specific gravity and magnetosphere and its Atmosphere in total

stand by as this is going to be earth shattering

Bulla joiner of dots           

Thanks for the further posts and I am aware that there are a great many that are on the same page and also John Major Jenkins, however as we move through the vids we will eclipse all others by a thousand fold,  when it comes to knowledge and understanding our subject

As my files are complete and comprehensive, to the Atomic second, and to further explain all this data was held in house long before we ever looked at Giza pyramids, and that the pyramids are but artificial waterfalls and mist makers, being HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and that this all forms a much lager picture that will, and dose involve this entire planet, and every living sole on it

CLIMATE CHANGE and this is where our data comes from and goes to,when we have finish explaining the Giza system, we will leave you in no doubts as to what makes our climate and what it is causing climate change

Come with us on this journey of discovery and enlightenment, as bulla shares his knowledge and wisdom, for the benefit of all mankind

bulla is the joiner of the dots             

I was thinking about this.

The first pyramids in Egypt were step pyramids,right?

And the pyramids in South America are all step pyramids.

Now,say you pour a vast amount of water down those steps,what happens?

You will create a mist.

Just thinking out loud.

T thanks for your input and re the light from the Mayan Pyramid and photo of same, I find this interesting, and draw your attention to the Mayan Red and White Rainbows and also Horus Red and White Crowns that Horus was making by using the snakes, the snakes really being another way of describing the Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro 4 element wave array, that generates the vertical light projection that then fires vertically  that can make both red or white, the red being when clouds are overhead and the white when there is none

Now I explain that the projected light has to be polarized into the north south and like a peacocks fanned tail, there by it spreads from horizon to horizon into the north and south directions, this then is why you see the complete rainbow across the entire cloud mass as this fanned shape projection is projected across the entire sky from horizon to horizon magnetic North south

Looking at the picture the light beam is parabolic, further it appears to becoming from within the pyramid, where it would be in darkness, and no driving element or no sun to drive the 4 element wave structure, that could make such a wave, further still, if it were a light wave how can you see it, as light is invisible

Synopsis , as hard as I have tried to fit my known schematics across this image,  I cannot see how this can be so, and that if it were, it would not, or could not give or make you a rainbow, it would only give you a square hole shape of colored rainbow light on and under the clouds above

I am afraid this light wave goes beyond any bulla dots, into another popular world                   

Did you ever wondered if there is a possibility that the oldest pyramids are the three most known and are much older then the little step pyramids (at Giza named as the queens pyramids)  - and that the step pyramids are just unsuccesful copies of the three oldest pyramids ? Maybe the three pyramids are much older then we know, maybe they are at least 15000 years old, and someone 5000 years ago tried to build another pyramid like the old ones but without the full "architectural" knowledge he managed to build just a poor step pyramid.

Anyway, I have the same problem as Narnug has. "I tried so hard and get so far... but in the end..." I didn't understand the logic behind all this mixed stuff. So, Bulla, please take a break and try to explain to us from the beggining what is your logic and the way you join your dots. Frankly, I didn't understand from the beggining why did you take the name of Nostradamus and Newton in this journey (you had a contact with them, or what?), why or where is the logic to switch the meaning of the picture with the rose and where are the serpents in that image, also I don't get where the serpents are linking with the rainbows, what is that Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro 4 element wave array or HydroH2o@ Atomic (6), and I don't get the idea behind the Giza atomic clock - only that little three queens pyramids are the atomic clock, or the whole Giza site ? I have many other questions, but I'll wait for your explanations.

I don't try to judge your work... but in the meantime I have to say that I admire your modesty ;)

I hope ypu'll be so kind to give us an answer, mr. Bulla.

Thank you !

SeeBria

I enjoyed your post tremendously.

But what your asking is like asking....

Can i see all the episodes of a tv series in one sitting....lol

You watch the show every Sunday say....

It keeps you glued to your seat...

and you always anticipate Sunday coming along so you can watch the show....

Stay Tuned as not all the dots have been connected yet....

But they will....

Tune in next Sunday..... ;)

Ok, DOOM-N-GLOOM, as I know that Time and Space is a must-be in this world, I'll wait for Sunday with patience :)

Have a nice day, or a wonderfull night !

Ohhhh i was just teasing..Bulla im sure will answer questions about videos already posted.....

I actually enjoyed your questions...and its a good format...watch the videos...perhaps you understand it all, perhaps not...

then ask questions....why i put down questions and comments welcome....

The prior post was for effect... ;)

And you have a great day / night too!!!!

thanks SeeBria

what you are going to discover is that all of mankind's total existance revolves around our subject and the connection you missed between Nostradamus and Sir Isaac Newton and Giza and all pyramids and also gives the answer to the scientific god factor Is THE RAINBOWS as that's what they are all discussing, the rose is made of white rainbow waves , Newtons conundrum, Einsteins fields of relativity the Eye of Horus and the Ark of convent, Giza

and Mayan it is all 100% all discussing the same thing being the making of rainbows and the making of climate being rain and our gravity

We are not changing and switching  any subjects, between anyone, they are all talking the same subject matter, down to the Atomic second

I hope this sheds some light on your perception of how to get your head around the biggest subject in the history of mankind, further the pyramids may well have all been rebuilt over 500,000 years as this knowledge is certainly capable of being that old

bulla joiner of dots       

To perhaps further explain so a better understanding of the subject can be gathered we are going to produce an index of terminology and out line clearly, and assist your good selves, in what is meant

Example @ serpents or snakes, is the ancient terminology for light waves

more precisely in today's  scientific terminology, (a set of light-waves), these are called an array,of light waves , when one uses the term (array) this then, means more than one, but several

therefore one must list the number of waves in the array

So therefore when one speaks of a four (4) element wave array, tells you there is four all together

second example @ Hetrodynamic , this is a new scientific word coined by bulla to explain in scientific terms the Dynamics of the array, as its a driven array, and if you like it looks like snakes moving as they do across the sand being they move sideways, hence the ancient names of (serpents or snakes) the word Hetodynamic meaning Heteros,  can go in reverse and be of variable  sizes, and change from negative to positive and also fluxing   

Then we have the dynamic speed of the array, this is at the point of the rainbow projection which comes from and out of the array but is a separate issue,  as it the projected sheet, is solid and not made of dynamic waves as is the array,

The dynamic speed of the waves within the array is 1.5 Mt per second

further more if when the array is running and projecting the sheet of solid light and its going vertically upwards, unless there is mist or something for the light to shine onto, to reveal its presents, then the entire operation is totally invisible to the naked eye as it the array and the projection is composed of pure light

Hence the reason for the Ark of covernet being the eye of Horus, that dose not need to see it, but instead records the Electromagnetic charge, that the array and light sheet will deposited in the large sapphire stone upon the wings of the golden angles

there for record the event in an magnetic charge that when some one goes near the stone, while every one is watching, it will emit a large non lethal spark that will be witnessed by all present confirming the invisible event has indeed been successful and has accrued

Hence the name the ARK of covenant (the eye of Horus) this then means that they the people of the promised land and the lands of Horus will be guaranteed there rainfall for the next six months as this operation is only carried out on two occasions a year in an on the Equinoxes   

Now we do intend to show you this entire operation in action and full size, but understand that we will have to Photoshop it so that you will be able to see it, as its actually invisible and we would like you to understand that, hoping this fills in some gaps for you

Bulla joiner of dots                 

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/220145/sun-halo-spotted-above-sydney.glance

bulla, its your mate from perth. after seeing plenty of these sun halos in perth all summer all of a sudden we get a ninemsn story on one in sydney. been telling all my friends to see the ones in perth and been asking why this isn't on news. its beautiful. more beautiful than murder or car crashes.

just thought i'd share. if they are so common why are people skeptical when i tell them about sun halos?

and if they are that common, they are certainly manifesting even MORE and  becoming even MORE common i reckon.

Buktron/  Phillip

hello mate yes this may well lead to a massive increase as I have notice the sky itself is closer, this may not make sense immediately but given my schematics re the northern hemisphere magnetosphere decline, the time line is moving and we in the southern hemisphere are  enlarging in size , being magnetosphere wise, and this then brings the ceiling of our atmosphere down and that bring the layer of high level moisture down and now its starting to lens, IE your sun halo

Bulla joiner of dots 

All be it I do hope its not the lunatic fringe element climate scientists, who have plans to bomb the higher altitude with Silver dioxide, to protect us all, or we will be in some very deep trouble

bulla joiner of dots   

To explain what would happen if the fringe element scientific world did use silver dioxide in the upper atmosphere, given over a twenty four hour period we have as many as 5000 white rainbow waves go up and that's what supplies our climate control and all our gravity supplies,

Then given how effective it was, we could lose perhaps 30%  of our requirements that would lead to an instantaneous lose of specific gravity and also begin losing our atmosphere, at the precise same time we would lose our ionosphere by the same amount

As its the white rainbow waves that connects to the outer layer of space, and it doing so causes the entire ionosphere to be generated (see Nostradamus rose )

Do anything to obstruct there pathway and the repercussions will be cataclysmic to say the least 

prediction bulla joiner of dots

Nurnug

thanks for the post and the explanation re atomic clock, however if you will be patient you will soon understand, why its an Atomic clock, as what we are about to show the world, will take us well past mankind's efforts, and take us into the real world of Quantum Atomic optics and Quantum Geophysics, far far beyond today's Known laws of physics

As we enter the world of Pranic force energy via split photonics, that can and dose open the doorway and vortex to the fourth dimension, that dose give us the stairway to to the stars, and also give us Zero sum gravity, and all this has been hidden within the pyramids

And all the above was accomplished and being done some 13000 years ago, and this is only the tip of the pyramids, this also will eclipse Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, as it holds the full completed working document of the fields of relativity, and all gravitational schematics for Earths primordial specific gravity and magnetosphere and its Atmosphere in total

stand by as this is going to be earth shattering

Bulla joiner of dots         

Thank you for your reply Bulla.

I will draw forward all my patience and when I feel irritated I will just go and brows Music & Humor  :)

Hope you wont take some years though to reveal your secrets/knowledge.

All my best

narnug

Narnug

Doom and I and our team are working on the 3rd lecture now that will eclipse the 1st and 2nd by a long shot, in explaining to all, the Earth shattering knowledge that's hidden within Giza like no one has ever seen or ever done  before, as lecture one and two have done in there own rights

Further we have had to at the same time, to take on a second very experienced and professional animations expert, to take on the complexity of what we wish to show the world in lecture (4), which will be a worlds first and be the altermate in animating the unseen, from critical documented, as per precise schematics and to scale, that has been in existance for many billions of years long before the Egyptians and the Mayans and even the pyramids themselves and even Horus the (ra) god himself

The data that bulla has is primordial and is bullas data, and not one letter comes from our time, it is this data that we are using to open the doors of all time and showing you the answers we are discovering as we use this data to unlock the doors of time itself, and we are only beginning as there is no doors in time we cannot now unlock

And we are actively engaged in presenting that data to our thread in the most professional and accurate manner we can muster, for your enjoyment wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment that can only be found on CHANI Project 

bulla joiner of dots rainbow productions   

Bulla, a couple of quick questions for you:

1. You mention that water is the only way to perceive a rainbow in relation to accessing the 4th dimension, what about the use of crystals?  Is it possible to use rainbows for access to other dimensions, say the 5th?

2. Can you comment on the orientations of pyramids (i.e. the Giza atomic clock) and what role continental shifts might play in their use today?

Although I find your posts intriguing, I must admit they are difficult to follow...hopefully your future videos and pending index of terminology will help others like me to better understand.

Thanks!

BBB

Hi Bulla

I would like to know if you will provide a molecular model and chemical breakdown of the bonding of this equation HydroH2o@ Atomic (6), as my colleges and I have been working this equation and it seems to be missing a set of paired electrons to allow for its molecular structure.. Can you give an exact chemical model.. IE H2+O2=H2O, 2H2 + O2 = 2H2O Thanks

Also in the above equation are you using Hydro=Hydrogen? If not can you explain the element that you are equating to Hydro? If the hydro stands for Hydrogen is it mono or diatomic.

Respectfully

SFOD

Thank you Bulla for your answer.

I really don't know if Nostradamus draw that rose, all I know for sure is that he had a connection with the rose through the brotherhood, the same connection as sir Newton had (maybe  ;)).

Now, for what I know, the serpent was the symbol for the enlightened ones, ancient keepers of knowledge, wizard, aetcetera. If I connect the word enlightened with light, I may come to the conclusion that is also connected with magnetism (as an effect derived from the movement of light) and in this way I can connect the serpents with the magnetic white rainbows (if this is what you're talking about).

Anyway, I wait with patience for the rest of the story to better understand your point. You must understand that is a bit difficult for me to get your point because I have my own point of view from my place of observation - but even if we use diffferent words, maybe we reach the same conclusion. I heard your voice and I know for sure that you're a man and I must say that your way of thinking is much more "ondulated" that mine... and I'm a woman... with big sense of "ondulated movements"  ;D

As I said before, I'll wait to see the next episode.

Meanwhile, I have a question for you:

Let's suppose that you're job is done, you managed to change the conventional physics, to balance this world with the rainbow-power - and the very next day someone turn off the Light. No more Light, no more serpents, no more time and by logic, no more space.

Where and what would be your world then ?