The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
kdog2891

Bulla,The Rainbow Man- The Official Thread

bulla i have been seeing alot of 22 degree sun halos in perth this summer. i wonder if you could  please comment on if these are becoming more prevalent by natures own means and not manmade interference with the atmosphere?

Thanks for the post, can you elaborate a little further, as to what your seeing, as I am very interested, and as you may will be aware, all my knowledge comes from observations of mother natures ways, its the true science of Nature Philosophy where one can find all the answers, being the power to observe and ponder what one sees

Bulla joiner of dots   

i have been banned for no reason from GLP. some isp attack bullshit. i am superfluous moon on that forum. i have followed you bulla when you were on that forum and your information is super cool. i want to pass it on to my phd physics friend but he will see it as psudo science bollocks. sigh....

i have seen 5-6 of these full sun halos last month and a half. and that's just the ones i've seen. last one lasted all afternoon. they usually start about midday ish. maybe just after.

That is a most pleasing vid post, possibly one of the most original I have ever heard and thank you for that , I am truly humbled by that, and I will look closely at that anomaly  most interesting and see what I can make out of it, but at first glance I would say its an increasing upper level moisture  level  that didn't exist before , and your on to it, can I rely upon you as my Western Australian OP then and your very welcome here on chani the civilized web space

bulla the joiner of dots

I knowing team speak as I do, believe that they the opposition would not be able to keep the truth from team speak , before

there would be a human out cry 

i want to pass it on to my phd physics friend but he will see it as psudo science bollocks. sigh....

Without trying to intentionally offend, the reason being is that the information is presented as pseudo-science bollocks.

Dont discredit the imaginations of Physicists. Last I checked that fraternities general consenses was that minimum 11 dimensions are, and have been realised. We get stuck on the 4th or so-called parallel third dimension.

Bulla, the only way to get your point across to the the scientific/big business community as a whole, is to speak their language. Dropping names like Einstein ,Newton and Nostradamus into the same sentence and using terms like HydroH20 6 ™, datasets etc, do nothing but dent the credibility of the information being presented. You use scientific terminology in a very haphazard, confusing and nonsensicle manner.

I dont know if this is due to time constraints, i.e you are trying to fit in so much of what is in your mind, in such a small window of time and space in a way that all can understand. Or it is due to the fact that you really dont quite understand what it is you are talking about when you use such terminology.

This is constructive criticism. I love the romance of your all encompassing theories, but if you want to be taken seriously by more than a few lost souls here and there, you have to start conveying your message in a more structured and comprehensible manner.

Im fine with accepting the challenge of deciphering what it is you are trying to put across, but I aint gonna be the one to cough up the big bucks to save the planet.

thank you for your true comments agreed, and yes you are 100% right, and I cut off your big end of towns  money and power so now what do you profess to do? 

To do this, I need the Scientific fraternity, as a guild, to lay down there shields of defense, and join with me in implementing a man made specific gravity field, that will also reinstall the ionosphere and its full shielding before any solar flare hits this blue planet  and stop the climate train while we still have time to do so

I am prepared to show and prove how this can be done, using another set of laws of physics that to this date, has remained obscured for more than 2000 years, but was used in ancient times, to again back then, defend Earth, as has been done before and successfully against the same Earth threatening events

Perhaps Hawkins or several people may be interested in longevity, may be Bill Gates or Dick Smith  I put this challenge out there, in your face, in full view,  grasp the nettle if you dare

Now,now,Twas your call ol`boy. Not my big ends of town money mate.

Pretty much. I intend to sit back with a carton of Corona and lemon, enjoy the stories told by others, and watch it all unfold. For if it comes to pass that the beliefs and predictions held by the majority here, including your own, ring true, then I am 100% powerless to alter such course.

So it has been written, so shall it be done and all that. If time travel  or dimension hopping is a reality, then it has happened already anyway, and will continue happening as it has done forever in the past,the future,the up,the down and the sideways , so why bother diviving myself to insanity in an attempt  to alter a predetermined course?

thank you for your true comments agreed, and yes you are 100% right, and I cut off your big end of towns  money and power so now what do you profess to do?

look mate your speaking about the unknown like you are sure  but what I am outlining may well be totally outside you scientific understanding all I am outlining is another set of laws of physics.

And like I said I call all your fraternity out,  bulla is changing everything.  I call all out to prove bulla wrong    I challenge you.

bulla,

i feel the frustration you are conveying from your responses, you start by not caring and finish by caring

i understand this type of frustration as i have also expressed it on this forum a few times

however...

i do not express it in such, other poster finger pointing ways and certainly not using a verbaly aggressive stance

having left the glp scene for this (an other) reason, i do not accept it here and would like to prompt you in trying to cool down your initial reactions and rather scribe a more palletable response (whether it concurs or not with others)

to agree is as important as to disagree, the difference is made by harmony of existance and not confrontation

its just the way i understand things, like yourself, if you disagree express it in a civil manner so the exchange can continue

T

You want to be regarded as a revolutionary thinker, then you are going to have to learn to take these perceived attacks a little bit better mate.

Dont sweat it Bulla. No point getting you knickers in a knot.

A few quick points. A) Ive never disputed anything you have said. Ive even said that I find your theories interesting.

- I spoke only of the need for clarity in your presentation.

B) You have no Idea what I stand for or believe.

C) To blow holes in your theory would be against my own belief, that no one owns the right to an imagination. 

You want to be regarded as a revolutionary thinker, then you are going to have to learn to take these perceived attacks a little bit better mate.

Don't sweat it Bulla. No point getting your knickers in a knot.

A few quick points. A) Ive never disputed anything you have said. Ive even said that I find your theories interesting.

- I spoke only of the need for clarity in your presentation.

B) You have no Idea what I stand for or believe.

C) To blow holes in your theory would be against my own belief, that no one owns the right to an imagination.

well i can see where you fell over son, because bulla is not offering up any imagination , bulla is offering up a bomb and bullet prof empirical litmus test

Do you not know or understand what an empirical Litmus test means in this scientific world of ours

try my litmus test son before you pass judgment on bulla

you have had 2000 years to prove your theory, which has failed,  you and your civilization are doomed and by your own hand, you cannot blame anyone else, as its your own doing

If you wish to salvage what may be salvageable,  then bulla is ready to help you. 

What Is it you are expecting me to say or do?

I Have explained my position to you.

Peace.

P.S, The Sprinkler experiment is your empirical scientific litmus test right? The one I should regard over all the others that have come before it yeah?

I mentioned above thread that I intended on exploring this further.

If it works as advertised, Ill willingly bow down,  eat up and consider gospel each and every other pearl of wisdom you choose to bestow upon me, and pledge to forevermore become your most ardent deciple.

All without question or second thought O.K.

Out of the goodness of my heart,and with respect to a person who is willing to challenge conventional wisdom,Ill willingly remove every comment Ive made in this thread , if that is what it will take to diminish your angst.

What ya reckon, Shake hands and move on?

This is the first video of the Bulla lectures which will cover a wide range of topics

BULLA LECTURE 1~~~~~~~~~~

You can change the quality of the video from 360p to 1080p-HD. Enjoy......

Your questions and comments are welcomed....

If anyone has a problem viewing the video please let someone know...just leave a message in the thread.

Thank You.

Recently, this happened to me and another OP where we were both trying to put our points across without success.  A very respected member of this site asked me to CHILL and I took that advice on board and decided I had to respect what the OP was trying to say so I left the thread for a while.  Let me say here and now that helped a lot because I learnt a great lesson.  Each person has their own view and there will be many times we do not agree but please guys, just shake hands, truce or whatever.  Sometimes it is better to leave the OP to the thread and others who agree to enjoy that topic without interuption and then no-one gets upset. If we all fight against each other, what hope do we have. 

Recently, this happened to me and another OP where we were both trying to put our points across without success.  A very respected member of this site asked me to CHILL and I took that advice on board and decided I had to respect what the OP was trying to say so I left the thread for a while.  Let me say here and now that helped a lot because I learnt a great lesson.  Each person has their own view and there will be many times we do not agree but please guys, just shake hands, truce or whatever.  Sometimes it is better to leave the OP to the thread and others who agree to enjoy that topic without interuption and then no-one gets upset. If we all fight against each other, what hope do we have.

Quite so. I would be willing to remove what Ive written, but having done this in the past in seems that unless the other side of the debate is removed as well, it leaves people guessing as to WTF is going on,at the same time making the other side look out of place..

I am quite willing to leave the discussion if this is the wish of the OP. However, let it be noted that I am quite interested in what is being discussed and bar once, have never questioned or disrespected the theory being put across. Only the way in which it is being put across.

These ideas are new to me, and Im keen to listen and try to understand ,as I am with all and every idea put across on this board.

Without question or challenge, how does one consider oneself a "conspiricy theorist"? Is it that we are restricted to questioning convention?

To attack at the slightest hint of disbelief, or to chide the one who questions the dogmatic is purely representative of fundamentalism.

This fact alone accounts for a massive portion of the hatred and intolerance we see shared between different groups of humans on this planet(well at least in this dimension it does). This should be taken into consideration when one chooses to point fingers or throw stones at glass pyramids.

I accept fundamentalism as much as any ism, but I question weather this is the most efficient approach to the spreading and acceptance of new concepts, which unless Im mistaken is the whole point of what old Bulla is trying to achieve.

This is the final point I wish to make.Does it make any sense?

Even wise old dogs can learn new tricks. :)

Bulla, say the word mate and Ill remove my clap-trap  from your thread, along with myself if need be.

No mate I think you know I would never do that, for without you, we could never arrive at a conciseness, that would, as I see it, be defeat, and I will never capitulate to that premise, I want you to look at what I put forward, and is it better than what we have now , if so, come with me, join with me and lets move forward

"I want you to look at what I put forward, and is it better than what we have now"

Thankyou!

I want you to consider a scenario:

A room full of people from all across the globe, each from different culture and each born of different circumstance.They sit side by side on the floor, skirting the rooms perimeter.In the middle of the room is placed a televison set,which is broadcasting the SBS world news. They are all looking at this box, but they are all seeing, hearing and understanding a very different thing.

This doesnt change the fact that they are all looking at a the same thing i.e a television set, and once asked to explain what they had seen, no two descriptions were alike.

Just as we see the common threads being weaved through all religious symbolism, no 2 people will express what they see in the same light, yet they will all be sketching the same subject.

I can only hesitate to look at what you have put forth and then begin  pitting it against that which "we" have now, as my instinct and experience suggest that it is purely a matter of looking at the same thing from a different angle. Depicting it in a different form.

To arrive at the knowledge you have, has taken the ability and the giftedness to see and feel the universe from yet another,very unique angle. This is an amazing gift , but in saying that, you must not then disregard all other angles as being inferior or obsolete, as it is still the same T.V set we are all viewing. In doing so,you betray your gift by blinkering your ability to contemplate and thus move forward.

I will view them as to what I feel they are; different angles.

Oh, and congrats on the video lecture. Nicely done. How long till the next one?

Your a Movie STAR Bulla.... and congrats to the production crew...

Now your voice will be heard for all of eternity, resonating through the cosmos .....

post-189-13759094555695_thumb.gif

Thank you one and all, and thank you Phillip, so why do I feel like a Jeremiah, when I should be feeling like a Nostradamus a prophet of hope, that has answers to our future

Ho yes, old bulla, he, in his own ways, is old fashion and even old school Tye, even though I never went , however, that is no way to plum the depths of ones own wisdom, and I am quickly learning new wisdom and ways to explain the mysteries, of  not only our ancient past, but also ways to explain quantum Geophysics, like it has never before been seen

We are a dedicated team, who will devise new ways, to not just show the scientific fraternity, but more importantly the youth of this world, just where and what the truth of another completely different set of laws of physics are, and how they can be used to bring Earth back to the paradise it once was

bulla joiner of dots