The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
kdog2891

Bulla,The Rainbow Man- The Official Thread

As to the picture of the Rose I feel you are going to be somewhat shocked at what it really says, and I have fully explained this else where, but will do it again here on Chani, it is a cryptic that doesn't reflect what it looks like, its a message from Nostradamus, who at the time was under a great deal of pressure not to reveal the true meaning of his knowledge and wisdom, and must be read with another picture the Solar king and Luna queen, however the picture I have of the solar king on here is missing a critical fact, being it doesn't show the star, its missing from picture

so I have to get the correct picture before explaining how to read them

Bulla joiner of dots       

Great post Bulla, bringing it all together for everyone again and again... at this rate poor Horus will be flooded with refugees from the 3rd dimension.

In a way one could even say that each time this transfer occurs from a rainbow (the topping up of the magnetics within the Earth) its like the Earth taking a breath. Its what keeps the planet alive because without it ...well you know what would happen.

If it helps here is the Solar King Pic and the Rose pic

post-189-13759094548902_thumb.png

post-189-13759094549438_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Bulla !

I finally managed to read all that you wrote on the subject and frankly, I'm so enlightened now that i'm feeling the need to go and ride on my own rainbow  8)

I'm still waiting for the good image with the Sun-king and Moon-queen (with one star or even with seven stars) which may help you explain the other dots and maybe (just maybe) you will have the time to explain the doves role in that image.

Because for me, the image unfortunatelly has a "common" explanation that consists in the polarities of the positive king and the negative queen - but if we have even the dove there, the image represents for me the "common" notion of trinity: male + female joined by the holly spirit (nowadays is said: father, sun and holly spirit).

Anyway, all I can do in the time I'm waiting is to present an image which contains the star you're looking for (I hope it can help you).

amcl_rs02_jpg.jpg

Best wishes and beautiful journeys !

p.s. - my star is bigger that the one in the phillipbbg's image  8)

yes that's the image I was looking for the solar king and the lunar queen with the star now I begin

this picture is meant to lead you to the understanding of the rose,

let bulla lead you to becoming enlightened as Nostradamus refers to

So see the star, that is us, Earth , so your perception is not from earth, but from outer space OK !  and the peace dove has flown up into the atmosphere but carrying the rose in its beak

Note that the Luna queen and solar king also all ready has the rose, being a metaphor

Its saying that the rose and the dove are along with the sun and the moon are between them are keeping the piece on earth , being the magnetic peace the specific gravity between Earth and the sun and the moon

Let me explain this in scientific terms, the solar king is electromagnetic s the Luna queen, is the queen of mists, being HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and there is your equation that equals Albert Einsteins theory,  all be it his theory came after Nostradamus and this picture

But what its trying to show you is the schematics from olden or times  understood Physics, or the new the truth about how earth gets its magnetics and its gravity

Being a metaphor, showing the rose as the essences of all gravity combined with the Solar king and in conjunction with the Luna queens mists that makes  our earths gravity via the peace dove but its all to do with the rose

so now you have that in your understanding then as prescribed we move on to the rose picture but taking this premise and understanding with us 

Ah... ok... now I understand what you're saying.

So, you combined the four elements, 2 for the King - air and fire - with two for the queen - earth and water and you hold them together using the rose - magnetic field/gravity - ; all are united in the harmony  guarded by the dove.

And this is the essence of life.

I hope I understood well your point.

Thank you Bulla and have a beautiful weekend !

Hei Bulla.

I just figured something out.

What you have taught us so far is a missing puzzle I have been looking for.

Kind of a missing dot that fell in place.

I want to ask you if I can share here with you, and everyone else, my thoughts and understanding on the matter.

I ask you before I act because I dont want to "crash the party" uninvited. After all this thread was created around your message to us.

I can also start a new thread where I can point out this thread to connect the dots but I feel it is right to make the whole thing stick together in the same place since it is the one and the same thing, at least from my point of view.

Maybe I am being to polite but I feel I need to ask permission.

Looking forward to get an answer.

All my best

narnug

Ah... ok... now I understand what you're saying.

So, you combined the four elements, 2 for the King - air and fire - with two for the queen - earth and water and you hold them together using the rose - magnetic field/gravity - ; all are united in the harmony  guarded by the dove.

And this is the essence of life.

I hope I understood well your point.

Thank you Bulla and have a beautiful weekend !

Yes you are correct in your reading very much so, and now with that perception of viewing the picture from space, and looking at us as the star then we see the rose from that  perspective

And as Nostradamus says, that at some time in the future the rose taking the center of the world stage, so lets put it at center, being, see the tiny dot at the center of the rose, now that's us or the star known as Earth, so if the tiny dot is Earth then that makes the rose petals hundreds of thousands of miles high stretching way out into space

What Nostradamus is showing us is the magnetic fields of shields and precisely how they look and are arranged on a mathmatical and scientific schematic and this rose is the ionosphere or the continuum the fields of relativity, and each petal is in fact is a white rainbow wave projection, and there being approximately fifty of them at any one time that are the continuum of shields that have been there for billions of years, some only lasting minutes while others last for hours, but are continually replenished by the solar King and by using the Luna Queen and her mists, that make the white rainbows and that this rose of shields remains out front of Earth only on the lite side of earth  as Earth rotates around within the suns light bringing with it the Luna Queens mists to refresh the new white rainbow as the mist comes from the dark side into the full sunlight so dose the white rainbows accrue

So that's how you view rose and what it is, now for the timing and the date of this knowledge and wisdom, and who it came from and what it can tell us

See the Stone tablets upon the board at house,  with this knowledge recorded, this wisdom comes from ancient times before parchment, from the time of the commandments

To get our orientation of direction, we must find the sun in this picture, to do this, see shadows on stumps under house, then the sun is directly behind the

rose ,there for, that is the East and we are in the west meaning we are on the dark side of earth with Earth between us and the sun, now this being so, then see pointing stick on stem, to the left is the northern hemisphere to the right is the southern hemisphere the rose stem is on the Equator

So what do we see in the southern hemisphere we see habitation,

house we see birds and also bees

So what do we see in the northern hemisphere, we see an empty food trellis with nothing but spider webs, there being no bees or birds

So I now bring your attention to the facts, that the Ancients new about the serpents or snakes and that these snakes refer to the Hetrodynamic electromagnetic Hydro 4 element array that generates the white rainbows that the gives Earth it ionosphere and its fields of shields of magnetic protection

And to further show that bulla and Nostradamus are upon the same page in our understandings  now see under right hand post of trellis see snakes head with body trailing back under the house ,now see in front of rose stem upon ground, see the second snake or wave,then see two more out the back there being four in all, being the 4 element array and all with correct spacings being nine odd miters apart   

Narnug if you feel it corroborates and is on topic then feel free to post mate your very welcome

bulla joiner of dots

What Nostradamus is showing us is the magnetic fields of shields and precisely how they look and are arranged on a mathmatical and scientific schematic and this rose is the ionosphere or the continuum the fields of relativity, and each petal is in fact is a white rainbow wave projection, and there being approximately fifty of them at any one time that are the continuum of shields that have been there for billions of years

Bulla, I hope ypu don't mind if I try to ilustrate this rose ypur talking about in a geometrical old fashion.

It must look like this in the clip.

Spiral Dream

If you consider that I disturb your post with this, please escuse me.

Thanks mates for the postings,and your interest in my thread and its food for thought,  as to the field schematics, I am not sure its that uniform Seebria, as when you look at the rose, you are looking from the dark side and you are in the west looking East, or at the sun with Earth in between, I guess you could say that you were looking into a doughnut  shape field and in that orientation It could well resemble that schematic, as to the vortex, well then they dont show the polarization in the correct places,  as you have two polar individual vortexes one north and one south, then over and above this you have the umbrella vortex that's out front between us and the sun

There for one must have a trivortex, being one is the driving vortex, with two discharging polar vortex  regions , so that schematic is missing the third or,  power factor vortex  which is the rose, so its missing a complete dimension from the schematic, so to speak

Bulla joiner of dots   

To further explain light, its electromagnetic s and in our visible Harmonic of seven different speeds, or ROYGIBIV, this being just one Harmonic composed of 7 speeds,  there is a multiplicity of Harmonics, extending in both slower and faster directions 

Over and above this, one has field strength or intensity of Electromagnetics, to this the Ionosphere is @ pranic level of intensity, it consists of split photons, to this they do not exist inside our atmosphere, all be it they do pass or travel  through it

To understand how it dose this, when a white rainbow wave projects up from a stationary position on Earth, and reaches the Ionosphere, its being swept round by Earths rotational speed, much faster than light itself, it is at this point where it collides with the suns oncoming light or ambient electromagnetic s

This light wave connection, the rainbow white wave becomes a conduit, connecting the Ionosphere to Earths grid, but contained within the polarized rainbow wave, this entire polarized wave becomes energized with and buy its own generated collision that actually makes and produces the Ionosphere

So the pranic force super magnetic s @ the ionosphere, being of a higher level than Earths radiated grid , sees a negative preferential escape through and down the rainbow wave conduit and wants to discharge into Earths grid

Now it dose this until Earths  grid  becomes pregnant or saturated within its capacity to absorb via its geological make up, at which time it will flux, or the absorption rate within the plume generated reaches equalization with the ionosphere or where the power factors are equalized

There is also a leaching effect along the grid that dissipates at the relevant pole, this dissipation is expressed in the manufacture of Ice at the poles, and while the white rainbow is connected and the super magnetic s bleeds along the grid, so will the power transfer flux on and off, as long as the rainbow remains active  some only stay active for a minute or so while others stay connected for hours , then remembering they can and do very in the size

A big event , staying active for hours, can generate a massive magnetic plume or hot spot that can change the entire hemisphere weather pattern, or giving you Al and La Nina  effects, its the white rainbows that run all weather events including our specific gravity and also control the health of the ionosphere, our shields and also the Ice at the poles and its these events that chills the oceans, causing currants to alter direction via convention

Do something that interrupts anyone of these critical factors and you have a major problem all round causing wild weather Earthquakes and loss of Ionosphere and or loss of the polar regions

To this enter the Gulf oil spill and add Valdez then dispersant giving Atomic chain reaction, and stopping the critical ingredient for making white rainbows being the HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) the precise result is climate change and a diminishing gravity problem resulting in loss of Ionosphere, being our protective shields

bulla joiner of dots                           

To this enter the Gulf oil spill and add Valdez then dispersant giving Atomic chain reaction, and stopping the critical ingredient for making white rainbows being the HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) the precise result is climate change and a diminishing gravity problem resulting in loss of Ionosphere, being our protective shields

After reading your theory it beggars belief why they us DISPERSANT'S on OIL spills when all it does is spread the problem over a greater area... Now what is there agenda .....are they trying to destroy all life on Earth?  >:(

I would have thought a flocking agent that draws the oil particles together and makes them sink below the surface or become a mass that can be effectively contained and scraped off the surface of the water would be a far more effective solution, an I know they can scrape the oil film off the surface having been the designer of a piece of equipment that does this very thing and IS used by several oil companies.

• Like 1

Phillip your idea could work perhaps, However they are as you say, trying to destroy life on earth.

This is my understanding from what Bulla has explained to this point.

Phillip your idea could work perhaps, However they are as you say, trying to destroy life on earth.

That was my point............

That was my point............

Excellent. Since it had a ? behind it, I thought it was a question. But i realize now it was more of a Clever affirmation.

Not a problem, just writing in the third person context... I should be mindful that modern education does not expose anyone to these older forms of English innuendo and inference.

Not a problem, just writing in the third person context... I should be mindful that modern education does not expose anyone to these older forms of English innuendo and inference.

No worries. I will however remember your point of reference in future posts.

Yes Phillip, I get somewhat disturbed at that scenario, as to who and why, as it has some very large repercussions, that are quickly advancing upon us all , and the window of opportunity is rapidly closing, while I can see a spur line to circumvent , and perhaps derail this climate train before it passes the switch rail, of no return, but just how long that window stays open for, that is the worlds biggest question

From where I stand, its heading for a total eclipse of the Northern hemisphere and a complete collapse of the magnetosphere, at this time I am running schematics to see just how long that event will last for, and when the threshold of the Harmonic will be breached, and what the thrust will do, and will it smash into the next harmonic, or go all the way to full eclipse in a nano second, where by the northern specific gravity will be totally eclipsed and maintained under the southern influence and hold steady, all be it in a very weakened state, this state will not be as at present, and has a multiplicity of major effect

One of which will be an Earth with a single pole, the scenario is  frighting, to say the least,  and one can expect major Quakes and violent weather disruption on a scale not experienced before, and I should also add here the southern hemisphere will not be left out the loop, as it will plunge into a new ice age 

Bulla joiner of the dots                   

I think its time that I started to explain how we as a civilization can defend ourselves against this insidious oncoming event, and the structured defense that we need to start putting in place, to give us the required effects, and that being regardless of the damaged ocean both in the Prince William sound and the gulf and where ever this chain reaction has spread and or will spread over hundreds of years, and I am an old man, and I do this not for the wise or the wealthy, but for the children of Earth and there future and security

To do this, I need the Scientific fraternity, as a guild, to lay down there shields of defense, and join with me in implementing a man made specific gravity field, that will also reinstall the ionosphere and its full shielding before any solar flare hits this blue planet  and stop the climate train while we still have time to do so

I am prepared to show and prove how this can be done, using another set of laws of physics that to this date, has remained obscured for more than 2000 years, but was used in ancient times, to again back then, defend Earth, as has been done before and successfully against the same Earth threatening events

Perhaps Hawkins or several people may be interested in longevity, may be Bill Gates or Dick Smith  I put this challenge out there, in your face, in full view,  grasp the nettle if you dare

bulla the builder of dots   

well, as surprising to you as it may be, bulla, is not on face book, or twitter, do you think i should be, I mean is that where you think the power of the people of this planet really is , is that where I must go to get this message of salvation of this civilization across , is that where your and my future lye's

bulla i have been seeing alot of 22 degree sun halos in perth this summer. i wonder if you could  please comment on if these are becoming more prevalent by natures own means and not manmade interference with the atmosphere?