The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
kdog2891

Bulla,The Rainbow Man- The Official Thread

Phillip

Could this be why the Egyptians

Mate there is another complete story here that I think you may find interesting in regards to Giza and rearrangement of events and which came first, this one has been obscured for over two thousand years, I will post it next and seek your comments after you have read it, it may come as somewhat of a shock to many to discover a different answer that fits the questions better, and makes a lot more sense

Bulla joiner of dots     

Most appreciate Bulla, glad you know what I was alluding to , look forward to reading your words my friend.

It has come to pass that a completely different history is emerging that took place I outline what I see within that history, I outline that the Giza pyramid was built for three reasons, one was to make Horus white crowns, or (Mayan white rainbows), this then deposited a huge magnetic plume in the primordial magnetic grid, surrounding Giza by some 300 mile radius, this then generated a magnetic hot spot that then causes a low pressure weather cell that then causes it to rain,this is clearly supported by the data within the Rosetta stone, no question!

The third and last reason,now this solves the complete riddle of Albert Einstein s theories of the fields of relativity, and I am no doubts that Albert new the complete answer to his theories, and being that, within the Hetrodynamic electromagnetic Hydro wave array that generates the actual projected blade of light that produces the rainbow anomaly, that it made on the outside eastern wall of Giza is the doorway to the 4th dimension, that lye's within the wave structure itself

This wave structure given its shape and dynamic movement, behavior was referred to as snakes or serpents

I include in this understanding Sir Issac Newtons  conundrum who had a great deal of interest in Giza and king Solomans Temple and show that he also new

@ Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show the steps you can climb

My synopsis   

The pyramid is made of ground stones , given its pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, and has the snakes and the large step chamber inside, that one indeed, would have to climb

Moses threw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (RAIN

Follow OUR rainbows to OUR promised land

It was Horus the (RA) god that was making the rain in the promised land, to beautify the upper and lower Nile,the lands of Horus

Now it came to pass that Horus was away from the promised land for some time and on his return, he was horrified and struck to his core of existence to discover that some of his people had reverted to cannibalism and eating of the flesh 

It was the repercussions from this that he Horus warned that he was taking himself and all his people that wanted to go, in Heaven ( the 4th dimension) and that those that remained should build Arks, as what he was about to do was use Giza and open the Vortex so he and his people could enter

Given Giza could produce 6 months weather and rain in just 8 minutes of operation, and given 30,000 people may have had to enter that vortex then Giza  had to be run for several hours, this done, it sent a shock wave through the magnetic grids and generated a massive magnetic plume, the low pressure weather cell, so large, it rained for 40 days and nights

Horus leaving a son behind, Christopher his duties, to permanently seal up Giza so it could not be used, after some time, when the local war lords realized that the promised land and all infrastructure was dieing because of no more rain, they in there wisdom found Christopher, in Aramaic this name is shortened to Christ, they demanded he reopen Giza to again make it rain , and Christopher, refused to go against his fathers wishes, and suffered the consequences

Were bye they crucified him 

Bulla joiner of the dots       

Bulla,

So good to see you again!  Look forward to more of your work!

Hello again how nice of you to call over, look I was wondering if you could post the pictures and the vid of the girls on my post here, I love to watch it all the time, its just ore inspiring and most mind altering as to youthful innocents and the wonderment of mother natures ways, a one in millions vid that says it all

kind regards bulla  joiner of dots

Bulla,

So good to see you again!  Look forward to more of your work!

Hello again how nice of you to call over, look I was wondering if you could post the pictures and the vid of the girls on my post here, I love to watch it all the time, its just ore inspiring and most mind altering as to youthful innocents and the wonderment of mother natures ways, a one in millions vid that says it all

kind regards bulla  joiner of dots 

I would be happy to! 

Mamma and vid of girls in bow we can only put a link to the vid unless its on YouTube if its on utube then it can be put directly on the thread

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa366/mamahasawakened/

Bulla and Everyone,

Here is the video and photos as requested.

For those who have not seen these before.  This is a video and photos of a rainbow that appeared in my backyard last summer.  The sun was out and we were in the middle of a thunderstorm.  Our very own rainbow appeared in our backyard.  The kids were running in the rain and trying to catch the rainbow. 

As they were in the rain and the sun, there was what appeared to the naked eye as beams of white light shooting straight up from their heads.

As you can see in one of the pictures, it does appear onE the children is engulfed in this white light that goes vertically up!

We were all shocked to see this beautiful light!  We chalked it up to a divine experience that day! Had no idea what could have caused this...then Bulla appeared!

Still photos link under video.

(I realized the sandbox on the patio reminds me of the Mayan pyramids...synchronicity.)

• Like 1

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa366/mamahasawakened/

Bulla and Everyone,

For those who have not seen these before.  This is a video and photos of a rainbow that appeared in my backyard last summer.  The sun was out and we were in the middle of a thunderstorm.  Our very own rainbow appeared in our backyard.  The kids were running in the rain and trying to catch the rainbow. 

As they were in the rain and the sun, there was what appeared to the naked eye as beams of white light shooting straight up from their heads.

As you can see in one of the pictures, it does appear onE the children is engulfed in this white light that goes vertically up!

We were all shocked to see this beautiful light!  We chalked it up to a divine experience that day! Had no idea what could have caused this...then Bulla appeared!

Still photos link under video.

(I realized the sandbox on the patio reminds me of the Mayan pyramids...synchronicity.)

Thank you MaMa looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing better than watching your babies enjoy the beauty of a thunderstorm...no batteries, power cord, xbox or wii required...and the light shining around them - PRICELESS!

you are blessed.  makes me wish all of mine were that little again  :'(

(okay, maybe not ALL of them...but those days were the BEST!)

Thanks for sharing Mama!

nothing better than watching your babies enjoy the beauty of a thunderstorm...no batteries, power cord, xbox or wii required...and the light shining around them - PRICELESS!

you are blessed.  makes me wish all of mine were that little again  :'(

(okay, maybe not ALL of them...but those days were the BEST!)

Thanks for sharing Mama!

Thank you Whos2know!

I am truly blessed.  I know these days wont be around forever. 

Bulla and Everyone,

Thank you for the beautiful video, Mama!

That's awesome! :)

And I REMEMBERED I've seen the white light myself before....thanks for the chance to remember the experience, Mama and Bulla! :-*

The nature in the Universe is so beautiful.

Hey

Thanks for an interesting thread.

I have been away for a while and have a lot of catching up to do.

The explanations regarding all of this are a pretty long read. What was a thorn in my eye when I was reading was that suddenly all those "c"s started to pop up. Are those copy right C´s? Or am I just not educated enough to understand the whole thing?

I hope you understand that I am not making a judgement. I just dont eat anything brought to me that looks delicious. And while I am at it I want to welcome you to the Chani family. I think you will be surprised how much intelligence lies here when you start a topic like this.

I want to ask you to describe one thing better.

What is the 4th dimension in your description of your truth?

How would you describe it?

Where is it?

Looking forward to discuss this with you.

All my best

narnug

Hey

Thanks for an interesting thread.

I have been away for a while and have a lot of catching up to do.

The explanations regarding all of this are a pretty long read. What was a thorn in my eye when I was reading was that suddenly all those "c"s started to pop up. Are those copy right C´s? Or am I just not educated enough to understand the whole thing?

I hope you understand that I am not making a judgement. I just dont eat anything brought to me that looks delicious. And while I am at it I want to welcome you to the Chani family. I think you will be surprised how much intelligence lies here when you start a topic like this.

I want to ask you to describe one thing better.

What is the 4th dimension in your description of your truth?

How would you describe it?

Where is it?

Looking forward to discuss this with you.

All my best

narnug

Bulla will explain his theory. But the C's, are copyright C's. Bulla is the author of this material, theory, and the truth based on the facts. Anything he says you can prove for yourself. And that in part is the beauty of it.

Let me explain the Cs, they are there to tell the would be publishers of stolen data that its not on mate, dont publish my data, and then try to sell it for profit, or you will piss my lawyers off no end, as its free to air data , and not for profit, but for Knowledge and wisdom and hopefully the understanding of same

And as for the forth dimension I can explain a great deal, but its a complex issue, did you want the philosophical view or the Quantum Atomic optics version, being Quantum Geophysics data that describes how it works on a molecular level     

I will begin to address your question,  and gladly, Light has ROYGBIV to express every thing visible in our world , that we can see, but if you go lower or higher than that frequency we as humans cannot see it, so there fore we believe naively that nothing exists above or below that visual level

But it dose, in fact there is complete worlds that are in existence unbeknown to us simple minded humans, further more if these people were out to get us, so to speak, they would have done it long before now, contra to all the conspirators beliefs, these people are in a much larger world than we are, we are the primitive juniors on the different world spectrum

Its what is meant by being an immortal,  and you cannot become immortal when you are dead, it just doesn't work that way, to become Immortal you must be a living being, or you cannot become immortal you must have the human spark to ascend, or to pass through the vortex of the time spectrum

Its where the real god is, all be it, he never ever seen himself as a god, he is just like you and me, but with more understanding of the knowledge and wisdom a very kind person and compassionate person, who through our bad deeds we offended his ways of thinking and living, that he spent time and effort to teach us, or tried to, he came with great wealth of scientific knowledge that he believed  we would except and move on into the future, but being like we are there were those that didn't like his ideas

to be continued

Bulla joiner of dots, I am not a religious person, but ask me do I believe in  god                   

• Like 1

Thanks Bulla.

I would like both versions if possible. I am very interested in things like this.

For me the 4th and higher dimensions are right here with us. We just cant see them. They are a place within the place. Space within the space. You might try to describe it like a door standing alone. You can walk around it and see nothing but the door from both sides. But if you walk through it you enter a space you could not see before.

I think I understand you and that our understanding on this is similar.

I really want to ask you some more questions but I am going to wait and let you finish, since "to be continued" were your last words.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

All my best

narnug

• Like 1

The idea that this "God" must be personified in such a way has always struck me as lacking imagination.

Seeing as we are essentially clusters of energy at various frequency, and energy is to the best of my knowledge "immortal", what is it you say is lost when the human being dies?

The idea that this "God" must be personified in such a way has always struck me as lacking imagination.

Seeing as we are essentially clusters of energy at various frequency, and energy is to the best of my knowledge "immortal", what is it you say is lost when the human being dies?

Couldnt agree more bos.

Such a great being would have known that what he/she/it "created" was not perfect and then he/she/it would not be disappointed when his/hers/its creation makes mistakes all the time since it was not perfect to begin with. And if the greater being exists our flaws are meant to be there and no hard feelings from above because of them, right?

I cant imagine that a being like that would ever consider punishing anybody or anything. From my point of view everything is that greater being. I am part of it and so are you and everything around us.

After all, hell was invented by humans who wanted to control other humans. Just like the western countries today always need to "create" an enemy who is "coming to get you" so they can control you with more ease. And as I am writing this I think of the FEMA camps. Maybe the plan is that they are never supposed to be used, they might be todays hell for the people to scare them enough to behave. Who knows?

But continue Bulla, dont let our opinions stop you. We, at least I, are looking forward to get more. And I promise you it will be read with an open mind and lots of love.

All my best

narnug

Couldnt agree more bos.

From my point of view everything is that greater being. I am part of it and so are you and everything around us.

Yes this is essentially the feeling I get. Ive always felt that the "Creator and Created" paradigm is merely a human construct born through a need to quantify, in order to conceptualise existence.

To my eyes, the notion is flawed in that when one begins to ponder the "Creator" hard at work,creating in his workshop, there is no answer as to who he pays his rent.

"Creation" resides in the elementary dimension of time. For the theory to hold, there must be Start and Finish, time being finite or at the very least, a loop.

This rational negates the theory of any higher dimension, and as such I find the notion of "doorways to heaven" extremely contradictory.

Excuse my last post Bulla, I didnt intend to come across rude or disrespectful. Kinda does though I know.

Ballz You didn't completely understand, but Bulla will address it further i'm sure.

Yes this is most likely the case :D Just to clarify, my remarks were made in reference to these paragraphs only.

"Its what is meant by being an immortal,  and you cannot become immortal when you are dead, it just doesn't work that way, to become Immortal you must be a living being, or you cannot become immortal you must have the human spark to ascend, or to pass through the vortex of the time spectrum

Its where the real god is, all be it, he never ever seen himself as a god, he is just like you and me, but with more understanding of the knowledge and wisdom a very kind person and compassionate person, who through our bad deeds we offended his ways of thinking and living, that he spent time and effort to teach us, or tried to, he came with great wealth of scientific knowledge that he believed  we would except and move on into the future, but being like we are there were those that didn't like his ideas"

My personal view being that all energy is a manifestation of "life". I dont discern this so-called "spark" of the human from that of the tree, the rock, the vacuum of space, or that of light.

Simlpy looked at on a particulate scale, we are the present configuration of energy which has been recycled and reconfigured throughout eternity.

Anyway, enough about my views. Not intended to crap in your thread guys, sorry. I do find it very interesting and intend to investigate the Rainbow experiments a little closer myself..

Cheers

The temples and pyramid type structures were mostly built for Magnetosphere pluming, to increase the specific gravity resounding the shell by generating magnetic hot spots to stabilize the  specific gravity pressure all the way to the core element for containment

If this perhaps clarifies  the situation for you, we can do that again now to stabilize it, if it were a combined and agreed do so, I have the required schematics and data set

Hello bulla,

I am interested in to see your schematics and data set....though they may exceed my capacity to understand....just to see what may be required.

Is it possible for you to reveal them here and share with all of us??

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the thread, it is always nice to see new members at TCP...I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one as it has caught my interest!

When it gets a bit warmer out (in a few months) I will try make a point of trying out your rainbow experiment but in the mean time, here is one that anyone can try on a clear sunny day:

What do you think...pollen, insects, UFO's, video editing software???

Mystic_Rose_Rosicrucians.jpg

This picture represents some ancient symbols of Rose and Cross Brotherhood - aka Rosicrucians or what in our days is knows as AMORC.

The rose has 7 little leaves around it to mark the seven levels of creation.

Also the rose itself may represent aswell the Flower of Life - and you can extend this scientifically to the toroidal energy of Earths magnetic field and also to all living creature or planets magnetic fields .

The bees represent the human race and the notion of bee-have.

Anyway, all the creation has to do with magnetic or electromagnetic energy, so you can find similarities in the seven colours of the light, seven tones in an octave, seven levels of creation, seven days in the week, and so on.

I'm waiting for the rest of the Bulla's Journey under (or over) the Rainbow  ;)

HaHaHa its not so much a journey under or over the rainbow, more into and through it, when one understands Atomic refraction and electromagnetic s and puts mankind in that realm, then one must remember the Harmonic levels, the seven colors of the rainbow is one complete set being just one harmonic of mankind's visibility that resonates all and only within that Harmonic

One has to draw a line between things and things with a thought process, or the living brain as a battery (voltage)  powered via electrolytes, you cannot take a rock into the forth dimension, as it doesn't have a thought or magnetic resonance as it is only the resonance that can be transferred via holographic resonance as a hole, or maintaining the image and the thought process intact

This is done at seven times the speed and Harmonic of the speed of light, this power level is found within the umbrella, or ionosphere that exists out front between us and the sun, this source of power is generated right here on Earth and comes from the, Horus white crown or Mayan white rainbow, and the dynamic collision that takes place, that generates split photons or the Pranic energy field, that at that precise moment, is also connected to Earth, and via the white rainbow, is discharging into Earths primordial magnetic grid and leaves a hot spot or magnetic plume

Its where Earth gets its magnetism from, not from its core at all, this is such a complex issue that we at present are working on some animated real time schematics that we hope will show you clearly what takes place, thereby overcoming the complexity of thinking in the four dimensional that is required

bulla joiner of dots