The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

A Work in Progress

I'm currently preparing a compilation of all the material in the "me tel u thread"(a sanitized version) combined with many more additional transcript material that was not covered in the "me tel u thread" before the project was pulled for reveal. The compilation will probably be in a pdf format for easy download or in an E-Book format. I Have to be careful with the "additional" material so as not to go beyond the "allowed" reveal. I'm walking on a very thin line at the moment. On the one hand My former employers still have legal sanction over me and on the other hand I'm trying to diplomatically address some very controversial issues and topics that may heavily criticize, or place under indictment, the current views on Ascension and ironically 80% of the so called channeled material out there. I Use the word "ironically" because although the CHANI material is "channeled" material itself, and yes, I know this sounds contradictory, the Entity exposed some interesting methodology and repeatedly warned researchers on the impact of "Human Imagination and Influence" in receiving channeled discourses from so called higher dimensional beings or channeled communication from so-called benevolent Alien races. Veteran folks and die hard believers of the alternative communities will not like what I'm about to reveal. I Believe there is perfect timing to everything and that the time for the information I want to share IS NOW. I Believe that people are now ready to see things for what they are. The conflict and infighting between alternative community forums on channeling and ascension only confirms my believe that the time is right to "disclose" another side to this topic. I Hope that it will lift the "Veil" of Illusion over  the "fake" Channeled Sources and "false" ET Disclosures out there. I Have reached my own personal RUBICON. I Also know that there are those that will try and stop me. I've spent years on trying to get people to understand the difference between Ascension and Awakening under "supervised" authority and sanction. Now that I'm not part of the "Establishment" anymore I intend to "properly" fulfill my mission come high or low. It will be a tight balancing act but I'm ready.

Please be patient with me during this process.

blessings

Acolyte

Determination and persistence both admirable qualities...You are in charge, you have determined the time is now, so it will be. I am sure there are many who support you in this endeavor.  Wishing you good vibes, as you continue on the path to completion.......B

And they always have something new to put out there, like a new source or a new insider or a new channel blah bla bla to keep the sheep coming back for more.

Absolutely, totally agreed. It made me laugh, though I know I should not and btw, they have surprisingly little sense of humor, LOL. 

In the end, I think as far as I can be sure, one must go by one's own critical reasoning mind/resonance. Strange how academic thinking is so popular or highly valued, yet it is almost thrown out of the window, all for new 'masters' and 'gurus' and what not. If one points it out, the response is what it always is - who is not for us, is therefore against us, etcetera ad nauseam, hopefully not ad infinitum. Hope that this is different.

Also agree with what acolyte says about ascensions and what not, I have learned just to stick with myself and sail under my own compass, I call my contacts 'friends', heck, they may even be a version of myself, anything is possible.

plantkeeper

(still thinking about an apt signature, no, not an app)

Guest Blue

Totally think this is great news, Even though I have been on the fringe of channeling information myself, I have tried to keep that info to myself as I seriously doubt most of it comes from anywhere other than my higher self, or in the worst case, from just about anyone who happens to be able to tap into my personal phone line to my inner god. I have been warned that the tricksters love to tap into our inner connections and play with us, it's a game to them but one they always want to win, so they will lead us down the path to decay rather than enlightenment. I am convinced the tricksters are real, everything I study every personal experience convinces me so! I have tried to read some of the new age channeled material, it does not resonate with me, I feel it's just feeding ones ego, usually the writer's mostly it also suggests let go of ones self and everything will come to you, yes where have I heard that before, oh yes in things they call churches, let go your personal power I think NOT!

If I go anywhere from now on I'm doing the driving.

I admire your courage Aco. I await your work in progress with interest.  

Blue ET

Guest Anomalie

This is excellent news and I look forward to your info! Thank you for being willing to disclose this!

This is excellent news and I look forward to your info! Thank you for being willing to disclose this!

Hi Anomalie and welcome agan,

Like i told Hechita. I Know there are many questions. I Hope that when I have the pdf ready it will help to address most of the pertinent questions. I Hope to have it finished in a few weeks. I Wanted to complete it some months ago on GLP ,( i.e the compendium thread I started on GLP), but  I unfortunately got distracted with Bezerk and serious "real life" issues and it took/wasted a lot of my time. I'm now diligently working to complete it. Thanks in advance for your patience.

blessings

This is my first posting after registering a few days ago. I am a regular reader of Nexus magazine and was totally enthralled by the article on the CHANI Project when I saw it. It totally resonated with me. I also can't stand most of the New Age channelling out there, mainly because of the unusual amount of flattery and repetition these entities engage in. It seems very formulaic.

But having said that, I must admit that I have been contacted by a very high angel who has continuously promoted my own health and well-being these past 15 years, as well as trained me to help others. I receive what I call angelic energy downloads from this angel, and they are replicable.

I do not want to use this site, however, to promote myself or my own work. I am here to learn.

Hi Tangent and welcome,

Please feel welcome to share anything you feel would benefit us here on this forum. We are all seekers in one form or another. All "input" is valued.

blessings

acolyte

Hello

I want to thank you, Look forward to hearing your thoughts on channeling, I

agree with everyone thoughts on channeling, I have a group of friends that

ar channeling junkies. Be honest since I am not sure of the source and the intentions,

I do not give the channeling too much thought.

As a friend of my says" right behind a dress up Lie is the naked Truth"

Mommy

Thanks Acolyte, for the welcoming words.

There were many things that struck me as important in your Nexus article. Although I don't often "channel" the angel that I work with, I do often communicate with him, and his presence in my life has been uninterrupted since 1994, the same year that the Entity began talking with the CHANI researchers in Africa. There was one striking correspondence between your Entity's channelling and my angel's channelling.  It was the part where the Entity talks about dolphins and says: "many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les," and a bit later "yes, sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain..."

Compare that to this channelling which occurred in early 2003 as part of a wide ranging discussion about life on this planet:

"An animal's surrender to Source is already perfect. As such they are guardians for you. The whales, for instance, help form a 'consciousness grid' across the planet that wouldn't exist if they weren't there. In other words, their high intelligence in the much larger area occupied by the oceans forms a type of relay station transmission, spaced at beneficial intervals, to keep an even pulsation of consciousness around the globe."

Hi Tangent and welcome,

I Appreciate you sharing that. I Would say its a very significant post.

many blessings to you

I Hope that my beginning post didn't put too many people "off" channeling totally. In hindsight it was probable to dramatic a rant? but its a done deal now. I just want people to be aware how "things/truth' and our perception of those "things/truth" are changing.

Hi All,

Aco, your comment re: channeling was not off putting, but I think a lot of people just want to be deceived, it is their personal mirroring effect, meaning that what they don't want to/cannot access in themselves, they need to get from elsewhere. The more people can depart from themselves and stick with themselves, the stronger their own inner radar cum bs monitor will become.

I was on a list that I left in disgust, because the mods were partisan, ie, they pretended to be enlightened, yet not enlightened enough (or not at all) to correctly distinguish wheat from chaff. To be honest, I was not surprised.

What I find a tragedy though, is that it is such a waste of energy to be pitched against one another in this way, while pretending to be holier than thou. Whenever I pointed this out, it was not received or not well. What you say about mods was also really apt as I discovered about one of them, best left unsaid.

That does not mean that I have not been deceived, not holier than anyone.

As to angels and the like, Tangent, I have had a few dreams in which a light entity featured, still unclear as to whether an angel == a benevolent alien, or whether the most apt metaphor for your easier reception is picked. But in truth, this does not matter.

My best 'friend' presents themselves as 'The Joker', they are not a trickster, this features in some cultures as a deity, they say that this function is necessary to keep the attention focused and steer away from absolutisms. They say that many things in life depend in their focus as to how you see them and this is a bridge to take a third road. The force both commands and obeys. I also think that this kind of contact is a 2 way street.

Anyway, the first dream of note was about - in 1982 - them showing me my 'road in life' which seemed to get very narrow at one point, after having been admonished not to take the left side. I made a painting of this dream and depicted the entity as an angel.

In another dream my job for this life (removing people from their illusions dressed up as gold mining cartoon characters in statuesque format)  was made clear to me and I did everything I could think of, not to have to comply. It was a lucid dream and the trio of the statues (father, mother, son) kept pursuing me, so I decided to wake myself - in order to escape from this -  up and still it did not end. I had to find a way to liberate the people and in the end I did. This was also in the 80s.

Some people write books about it and become 'famous' but this is also a trap of sorts. After all I could not 'prove' to anyone that this was in any way 'real', but it was real enough to me. I feel that people sometimes try and make their way forward into a generic way, then rules and organisations and whatnot ensue.

my own personal surge forward came around the beginning of the millennium after I had left organised religion behind for good feeling a fool for how long I had stuck it out.

plant keeper

Thanks Acolyte,

You have my attention and interest.  I hope this forum provides true information without having to wade through al the BS and egoism present on other forums.

Peace.

Has Anyone read the SETH books by Jane Roberts.(channeled metaphysics)

This is as good as It Gets...I have them all.

Good Luck

Has Anyone read the SETH books by Jane Roberts.(channeled metaphysics)

This is as good as It Gets...I have them all.

Good Luck

Oh yes - same here.  In fact, I was just reading "The Early Sessions" and thinking how similar some of the material was to me tel u.

Hi Everyone,

this is my second post on CHANI.

Pertaining to "channeled readings": I have been involved with information (Channeled) from what I'd call a gestalt of consciousness for over 20 years. The information was personal, national and universal in nature. For instance the pyramids being the true representation of a 3D geometric model of mankind. This "being" although not a true singularity, also pointed out the difficulty of predicting time lines due to the nature of their orientation ( mainly them being in non time or eternity). So, their ability to see outcomes in terms of probabilities are through emotional, mental, psychic,  spiritual maturation and progressive event formation . And not necessarily in chronological order.  They used the term associative time.

This collective whom I'll refer to as Joiba, pointed out that specific prediction is virtually impossible due to the nature of synchronous time. Eg: all events being continuous have the propensity to change depending on the influence of adjacent probabilities acting on that particular event. Putting it simply is that the so called past, present and future is very pliable, hence outcomes are viewed as fields of probability with high specificity applied to the most probable ones. Blah blah    :)

However what impressed me the most about the CHANI entity's information was its simplicity and this reduced the variables for interpretation.

I'm totally fascinated by this type of phenomena and grateful to be able to participate in this community.

Hi Everyone,

this is my second post on CHANI.

Pertaining to "channeled readings": I have been involved with information (Channeled) from what I'd call a gestalt of consciousness for over 20 years. The information was personal, national and universal in nature. For instance the pyramids being the true representation of a 3D geometric model of mankind. This "being" although not a true singularity, also pointed out the difficulty of predicting time lines due to the nature of their orientation ( mainly them being in non time or eternity). So, their ability to see outcomes in terms of probabilities are through emotional, mental, psychic,  spiritual maturation and progressive event formation . And not necessarily in chronological order.  They used the term associative time.

This collective whom I'll refer to as Joiba, pointed out that specific prediction is virtually impossible due to the nature of synchronous time. Eg: all events being continuous have the propensity to change depending on the influence of adjacent probabilities acting on that particular event. Putting it simply is that the so called past, present and future is very pliable, hence outcomes are viewed as fields of probability with high specificity applied to the most probable ones. Blah blah    :)

However what impressed me the most about the CHANI entity's information was its simplicity and this reduced the variables for interpretation.

I'm totally fascinated by this type of phenomena and grateful to be able to participate in this community.

Welcome trinitymaster and thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'd love to hear more. Please feel free to start a thread on your insights.

many blessings

aco

Was the being refering to us being the "author" of our life, aka "lucid living ", so in a sense, we are "god" in our "own" universe. It's something I ask myself repeatly and inside me there's a constant message .....wake up!!

Does anyone here have similar views ?

Welcome trinitymaster and thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'd love to hear more. Please feel free to start a thread on your insights.

many blessings

aco

Thanks Acolyte,

I need to get more familiar with the data @ CHANI before I have a go at starting a thread!

Was the being refering to us being the "author" of our life, aka "lucid living ", so in a sense, we are "god" in our "own" universe. It's something I ask myself repeatly and inside me there's a constant message .....wake up!!

Does anyone here have similar views ?

I would say so, SG, I think that the wake up call can be a process as well. We are the creators of our own lives, strange though how this is not a problem when people talk about studies and careers or taking the bus - blah blah - but when it comes to more important' stufff, common sense often departs.....

plant keeper

Guest milosv

I Hope that when I have the pdf ready it will help to address most of the pertinent questions. I Hope to have it finished in a few weeks. I Wanted to complete it some months ago on GLP ,( i.e the compendium thread I started on GLP), but  I unfortunately got distracted with Bezerk and serious "real life" issues and it took/wasted a lot of my time. I'm now diligently working to complete it. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Hi Acolyte,

how is your work on compiled document going? Everything according the plan?

cheers

I Hope that when I have the pdf ready it will help to address most of the pertinent questions. I Hope to have it finished in a few weeks. I Wanted to complete it some months ago on GLP ,( i.e the compendium thread I started on GLP), but  I unfortunately got distracted with Bezerk and serious "real life" issues and it took/wasted a lot of my time. I'm now diligently working to complete it. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Hi Acolyte,

how is your work on compiled document going? Everything according the plan?

cheers

Hi milosv,

Thanks for asking. I've picked up a few hiccups and some heat but nothing I cant work around.

Thank you for your patience  :)

blessings