The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Guest Anomalie

GALLERY Weird, Wonderful and Scary Cloud Shapes

Rare Clouds Form over Norway

Anna Norris

December 18, 2015

polar-stratospheric-clouds-.jpg?v=ap&w=9

Polar stratospheric clouds glow iridescent over Tromsø, Norway. (Truls Tiller) 

polar-stratospheric-clouds-img_7258.jpg?

Polar stratospheric clouds glow iridescent over Tromsø, Norway. (Truls Tiller) 

"In a town where the sun doesn't rise for months, there are still spectacular sights to see in in the sky. These dazzling photos from Truls Tiller of Tromsø, Norway show colorful, glowing phenomena known as polar stratospheric clouds. 

"Here the sun is gone for now, but this beautiful view makes the winter and the dark months nice to be in as well," Tiller wroteon Spaceweather.com. 

"Virtually all the clouds we see occur in the troposphere, the lowest layer of the atmosphere extending up to about 12 miles above the ground," weather.com senior meteorologist Jonathan Erdman said. "Polar stratospheric clouds form at a height of at least 70,000 feet, over double the altitude commercial airlines fly."

These clouds are visible only in higher latitudes in the northern and southern hemispheres. The lack of sunlight in the polar regions mixed with extraordinarily cold temperatures in the stratosphere changes water vapor in the atmosphere to a supercooled liquid or ice crystals.

They're rare, yes, but also dangerous. "They play an indirect role in the destruction of stratospheric ozone," Erdman said. As it turns out, these clouds are the breeding grounds for chemical reactions that involve chemical compounds derived from chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), releasing chlorine gas that kils the ozone in the atmosphere. "
snip    more pics at link

http://www.weather.com/news/weather/news/polar-stratospheric-clouds-norway?cm_ven=Facebook_TheWeatherChannel_News_ANo_Article_No_2_20151220

• Like 8

"ELECTRIC-BLUE CLOUDS SPREADING OVER ANTARCTICA: Noctilucent clouds (NLCs) around the south pole are spreading and brightening. The latest preliminary image from NASA's AIM spacecraft shows more than 10 times the coverage of just one week ago:

nlc_strip.jpg

The season for southern hemisphere noctilucent clouds (NLCs) began on Dec. 13th with just a few puffy clouds over the frozen continent. Once NLCs first appear, AIM has shown that they rapidly multiply. Indeed, this is happening now, and much of Antarctica soon could be blanketed in electric blue."

"THEY'RE BACK! POLAR STRATOSPHERIC CLOUDS: For the second time this month, sky watchers around the Arctic Circle are reporting an outbreak of colorful polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs). Patricia Cowern photographed them floating over Porjus, Sweden, just hours ago:

nacreous_strip.jpg

"As the sun went down, I could see some very white clouds in the distance," says Cowern. "When darkness fell, we could see the PSCs in full color."

Also known as "nacreous" or "mother of pearl" clouds, icy PSCs form in the lower stratosphere when temperatures drop to around minus 85ºC. That's how cold it has to be for ice crystals to form in the very dry stratosphere. High-altitude sunlight shining through tiny ice particles ~10µm across produce the characteristic bright iridescent colors by diffraction and interference. Once thought to be mere curiosities, some PSCs are now known to be associated with the destruction of ozone.

"Polar stratospheric clouds far outshine and have much more vivid colours thanordinary iridescent clouds, which are very much poor relations and seen frequently all over the world," writes atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley. "Once seen they are never forgotten."

The best time to look for PSCs is just before sunrise or right after sunset, when the ground is dark but the upper atmosphere is still illuminated by sunlight. "

http://www.spaceweather.com/

• Like 9

has anyone else been going out of the body 

and look at the sky and see other colors? 

i saw purple blue like waves 

it was different from color that has been materialized in this 

vibration i am/was used to 

it seemed more refined 

how is it in other countries?

• Like 5

Is this the hand of God? Incredible cloud formation above Portugal looks like a fist from Heaven

Jennifer Newton

January 27, 2016

"An incredible cloud formation which appeared over the skies of Portugal has been dubbed the 'hand of God'. 

The cloud took the form of a fist from Heaven with a hand holding a fireball as it dominated the skyline across the island of Madeira on Monday.  

And weather blogger Rogerio Pacheco, 32, could not believe his luck when he looked up at the clouds while commuters made their way to work in the morning rush hour.

The awe-inspiring snaps have since been shared online after Mr Pacheco opted to post them on his blog.

Amazed onlookers have compared the bright orange cloud to everything from a flaming fist of fury to the iconic comet featured in the classic video game Final Fantasy VII.

Mr Pachero said: 'As soon as I saw the sky, I was immediately intrigued and I just had to grab my camera to take photo."

309F184700000578-3419473-image-a-157_145 

The unusual cloud formation that was spotted over the Portuguese island of Madeira, which has been compared to the 'Hand of God' 

snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419473/Is-hand-God-Incredible-cloud-formation-Portugal-looks-like-fist-Heaven.html

• Like 11

Ill put this here as there saying light scattering because of clouds .??

Iqaluit's rose-coloured sky wows onlookers

Light scattering likely cause of deep red colouration, says CBC meteorologist

CBC News Posted: Jan 13, 2016 1:42 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 2:59 PM CT

Residents of Iqaluit, Nunavut woke up on Tuesday morning seeing red — literally.

The city took on a strange rose hue throughout the day, wowing residents and leading to plenty of theories. CBC North's Nick Murray snapped a photo of the colouration outside CBC's Iqaluit bureau, which was shared widely across Facebook and Twitter. By Wednesday afternoon, the photo had reached nearly 200,000 people on CBC's Facebook pages alone.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/iqaluit-turns-pink-1.3402022post-1508-0-40296600-1454475617_thumb.jppost-1508-0-38666000-1454475630_thumb.jppost-1508-0-80850300-1454475680_thumb.jp

• Like 9

Fire-breathing dragon appears in sky over Scotland

March 11, 2016

Yaron Steinbuch

post-5-0-08959400-1457743242_thumb.jpg

A dazzling cloud formation over the skies of Edinburgh has been likened to a Klingon ship, a fire-breathing dragon and even the hand of God.

Tom Foster, a 26-year-old physician, was photographing the Scottish capital when he captured the brilliant scene above.

snip

http://nypost.com/20...-over-scotland/

• Like 6

Spectacular cloud formation spotted over Australia from passenger plane

Jan. 12, 2017         Helena Horton

The Met Office said it is a stunning example of a wave cloud

The Met Office said it is a stunning example of a wave cloud CREDIT: ILYA KATSMAN/INSTAGRAM

"A spectacular and beautiful cloud formation was spotted in the skies above Australia by a passenger on an aeroplane.

Ilya Katsman, 22, saw the phenomenon on a Virgin Australia flight from Perth to Adelaide.

A spokesperson from the Met office explained to The Telegraph that the cloud is of a type commonly seen in Australian skies, but they are rarely as beautifully distinctive as this example.

snip   pictures

Ms Katsmann wrote on Instagram: "The most unique cloud formation I have seen to date on route from Perth to Adelaide somewhere over The Great Australian Bite".

Virgin Australia posted a selection of photographs, writing: "Flying above the clouds has never looked this good! These incredible cloud formations were seen on board VA714 from Perth to Adelaide."

snip  pictures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/spectacular-cloud-spotted-australia-passenger-plane/

• Like 9

In pictures: Incredible UFO cloud spotted in Sweden

Jan. 27, 2017

In pictures: Incredible UFO cloud spotted in Sweden

The cloud photographed in Åre. Photo: Felizia Lorenzotti

"A mysterious UFO-shaped cloud baffled skiers when it appeared in the sky over Sweden.
The bizarre cloud floated in the sky over ski resorts Åre and Duved on Thursday, prompting some to speculate that Martians had arrived for a day on the slopes.

Many rushed to take pictures of the unusual phenomenon and posted them on social media.

"I thought it was pretty cool," one of them, Elvira Kuper, told broadcaster SVT.

Experts explained it was a so-called lenticular cloud, which forms over mountain peaks when the air is forced to rise as it hits the hillside. As it cools it condenses into a cloud.

Thanks to their peculiar shape, they are often mistaken for UFOs.

Here are some of the best pictures of the cloud:"

snip 

http://www.thelocal.se/20170127/in-pictures-incredible-ufo-cloud-spotted-in-sweden

• Like 4

I took this today not much snow here in the Canadian tropics,. ive seen these little rainbows in the sky now for a year or so, but never before is it just more stuff in our atmosphere 

my windshield needs some cleaning btw

image.jpg

• Like 4

Pretty little sundog!

I see them frequently and have for the past several years. They seem easiest to see when there is a haze in the sky. And I think you typically only see them when the sun is in a certain position in the sky, like below a certain degree level.

Yes, we can see them more when there are more chemtrails. But just regular clouds too. I think it has to do with the moisture and ice crystals in the atmosphere (from what I've gathered).

On a lucky day, you get to see the 22 degree halo as well. And very lucky days, a circumzenithal arc. There are some others as well.

• Like 5

Apocalyptic cloud haunts Brazilian town

Aug. 18, 2017

Apocalyptic cloud haunts Brazilian town (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

© João Paulo Magalhães

"Residents of a Brazilian town were stunned by the appearance of a strange, menacing-looking cloud Thursday evening, leading some to wonder if it spelled the beginning of something far more sinister.

At first look the obscure cloud resembles a meteorite trail or tornado, frozen in time, seconds before the impending doom. At second glance, it looks more like a freaky cloud formation.

snip    several pictures at link

https://www.rt.com/viral/400159-brazil-cloud-video-photo/

• Like 5

"HORRIFYING" Mist Engulfs Georgia Town! 9/5/17

First 3 minutes of video and below, a link to her instagram.

• Like 3

Weird Cloud Formation in Oz

I took these images from Sth Oz.

I've been here for over 25+ years, but I don't recall seeing anything like this before.

It looks like our cloud formation started to look like that of Jupiter clouds.........an alien world....

The thing is, very similar weird clouds are detected in Japan, too, just recently.

I suspect the clouds formed above us are TOO HEAVY with different sort of chemical composition applied to our air now, and the shape of clouds formed by the winds are BEHAVING DIFFERENTLY to what we used to know. So the cloud shapes are a bit different compared to our knowledge. Real GEOENGINEERING is happening.

5b2eb9500f01d_cloud_strange_apr2018_SAOz.JPG.13ccb4de0e46b244f9f1f96811afe82d.JPG

5b2eb966e2002_cloud_strange_apr2018_SAOz_2.JPG.502fd03c3a0d7b3f15c6cba523d2caa6.JPG

5b2eb9798010a_cloud_strange_apr2018_SAOz_3.JPG.22a6e376f11ffa580912caf5f2616e33.JPG

And here's the dumper...in April 2018. That's no contrails and you can see 4 outlet trails. To me most worrisome bit was that the tailing was short and became invisible fairly quickly, unlike other chemtrails we are used to see that bleeds and stay on the air.....they are trying to promote the "invisible" chemtrails, for loads of us are watching above our heads now, methinks.

5b2ebac5163ac_chemtrail_shortbutgot4outlets_6-4-2018_5.thumb.jpg.432226452dede888f4032587a1d258ba.jpg

• Like 1

I totally forgot about this thread, and I was posting on below thread lately....so to amalgamate the 2 threads, here I leave the link to the "Strange Clouds" thread.

On 8/18/2018 at 2:59 PM, unity said:

I totally forgot about this thread, and I was posting on below thread lately....so to amalgamate the 2 threads, here I leave the link to the "Strange Clouds" thread.

Cloud-ship...

I saw several up in the Flinders Ranges some years ago..

• Like 1

Flinders Ranges, South Oz, is an incredible place to visit. I was so amazed for how deeply the Dreaming energy was filling the entire area up, when I visited there. All sorts of synchronicity start to happen. A highly recommendable place to visit if anyone coming near by area!

Also it's a highly respected location for geologists from around the world. And I heard from the Ranch owner lady that there have been lots of "ufos" they had seen there.

• Like 1

NOCTILUCENT CLOUDS INVADE THE USA: On June 8th and 9th, many people who have never previously heard of "noctilucent clouds" (NLCs) found themselves eagerly taking pictures of them--from moving cars, through city lights, using cell phones and iPads. "I have never seen clouds like this before!" says Tucker Shannon, who took this picture from Corvallis, Oregon:

corvallis_strip.jpg

"I heard that they may have been seeded by meteoroids," says Shannon.

That's correct. NLCs are Earth's highest clouds. Seeded by meteoroids, they float at the edge of space more than 80 km above the planet's surface. The clouds are very cold and filled with tiny ice crystals. When sunbeams hit those crystals, they glow electric-blue. 

Noctilucent clouds used to be a polar phenomenon. In recent years, however, researchers have noticed their electric-blue forms creeping south. Is it climate change? Or the solar cycle? No one knows for sure.

This past weekend, even veteran observers were stunned by the clouds' intensity and southern reach. At one point, they were visible in Freedom, Oklahoma(latitude +36.7 N). As far as we know, that is the lowest latitude sighting ever. Other notable low-latitude sightings include San Francisco, California, and the Cedar Breaks National Monument in Utah.

Still images of NLCs capture only a fraction of their magic. These small videos recorded by Keven Lapp outside Edmonton, Alberta, show their hypnotic fine-structured rippling motions:

crop1_opt.gif crop2_opt.gif

"This was one of the largest NLCs that I've ever seen," says Lapp. "The time lapse was taken between 2:40 AM and 3:24 AM local time."

At present, no one can predict exactly when these noctilucent clouds will re-appear. Recent events suggest that even mid-latitude obervers should be alert. Observing tips: Look west 30 to 60 minutes after sunset when the sun has dipped below the horizon. If you see luminous blue-white tendrils spreading across the sky, you may have spotted a noctilucent cloud.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Noctilucent Clouds 
Taken by Marek Nikodem on June 9, 2019 @ near Szubin, Poland

Marek-Nikodem-BSC_4094_1560071002_lg.jpg

http://spaceweathergallery.com/indiv_upload.php?upload_id=154001

• Like 2