The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PerfectAlignment

Anyone following or going on this Galactic trip?

I have read Steve Beckow's The 2012 Scenario blog for quite some time.  It often has some uplifting and interesting information.  I do not necessarily endorse or believe everything that is printed there but it is interesting nonetheless.

The most recent development is that Steve and a few hundred? people will be going to a mother ship on Feburary 4th (this Saturday) and returning Feb. 14th.  While aboard the ship they will be able to record audio and visual records of their visit to this ship and the planets/dimensions/space they visit in addition to being able to communicate with earth during their trip.  Upon return they will be able to use this evidence for Disclosure.

I am not sure what to think.  I await to see if they actually go, and if they do, if they actually return and when they do return what happens then.  I would think that men in black suits would be visiting them ... but I have no clue.

Here are the links that announce "the trip" and the channelings that discuss the preparation and events to occur during the trip.  The oddest thing I found that everyone should bring was ... running shoes.

:-\

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/bring-your-toothbrush-important-communications-for-invitees/

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/transcript-of-an-hour-with-an-angel-jan-30-2012-with-grener/

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/earl-grey-hot/

Thanks for the post PA, I listened to the recording of the channeling and found it intriguing...hopefully we will have a few more light workers return to Earth on Valentines day!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the huge Venusian craft currently parked a few hundred miles above Earth.

:-\

A separate channelled message confirms it (although it is with pre-knowledge of the original announcement) ..

2012 February 1

Archangel Michael Speaks of Saturday’s Multi-dimensional Field Trip

Message from Archangel Michael ~ 1.31.12 ~ THE TIME TO UNITE IS NOW ~

Channeler: Fran Zepeda

(Hello Archangel Michael) Hello, dear one, I understand you would like to know, on behalf of many, about the veracity of the channeling last night with Grener and Steve Beckow. (Yes, please give us information about that).

Well, as you know, there is much controversy about the subject, about Disclosure, and about the credibility of the radio show, An Hour with an Angel, especially the show last night about the “joy ride”, as it was termed. I am here to tell you that it is not a hoax.

There is much need right now for all to come together, and to not be divided. All of you on this earth are in the throes of such a huge shift, and I am here to tell you, dear ones, do not be deceived by naysayers. Look to your hearts, as I always say. The truth is in your hearts, after you extract the beliefs and the fears that have held you under for so long.

It is crucial right now that you listen and adhere to the Truth in your hearts. This is a true test of whether Ascension and even Disclosure will happen. And yes, beliefs and adherence to old ways of thinking, and yes, of course, fear can even deter this event that has been promised to you on the radio show last night with Steve and Grener.

By this I refer to the power of the Collective Consciousness as well as the individual hearts and minds of the participants for this proposed event. I have always said that Disclosure is truly up to you. You have an opportunity here to go forward and let this be a huge forerunner of Disclosure, or not.

Whether it happens this Saturday is also dependent on the mindset of everyone, and their opinions; yes, all this can sway it. So I ask of you, pool all your dreams of Disclosure and Ascension and go within your hearts and manifest the world you have all been waiting to see; no more waiting – No more waiting for Disclosure to happen! It is time to start Disclosure on your own, individually, and as a collective, and it is time to stop the in-fighting amongst all you Lightworkers. If you are not United, there is no hope for the millions who are on the fence or completely in denial of Disclosure and Ascension.

The turning point is now – Grasp it, dear ones! Muster your courage and prayers, and continue to adhere to and disseminate the Light and Love you have all been receiving and storing up. Unleash it now, dear ones, and come together and fight for the Earth you so richly deserve, the New Earth you can almost taste. Take this moment to reach out to all your Galactic family and to all your Earth family, Lightworkers or not, agreeing with you, or not. You, each and all of you have a common denominator – your humanity – and more so, your very important piece of the Wholeness, of Oneness.

You have all been working on making yourselves Whole, of discarding the fears and beliefs and distractions of the 3rd Dimension, of Duality. Keep on going so you can reach that vastly attainable goal of Oneness. You know the ingredients: Eradicate the judgment, embrace the Acceptance and feel the Love and give it freely, regardless of whether you agree with one another on the finer points of Ascension and Disclosure. What matters is the full commitment to shed the trappings of ego, of judgment, of Duality.

You are, all together, one breathing organism and that includes every human being on earth, as well as all your Galactic sisters and brothers, all celestial beings, including all the Ascended Masters, all of the Company of Heaven, and yes, this includes everyone, no matter how much light is now in their hearts and bodies. Now is the time to embrace it, dear ones. The choice is yours.

Your loving comrade in peace and love, I Am Archangel Michael

Thank you, Archangel Michael,

Fran Zepeda

http://www.franheal.wordpress.com

http://www.franhealing.com/Current-Channelled-Message.html

I would love to be one of the first to go as I, like many others, have ailments that could be cured, however I think it is all a fairytale and a good clue to this is in the website address which is, ... http://the2012scenario.com....  Note the word 'Scenario'.

I still think 2012 is a important year, but have my doubts about this 'scenario'.

edit...

I have spent some time going over the website today and I can't help but get the feeling it is an Orsen Wells type theme.  I popped my own bubble and am dissapointed.

This is what I believe.  Since "time" does not really exist but is a fabric we devise to exist in and explain this reality ... and that there is a multiuniverse where every thing exists at once and every possibility, every "outcome" resides in a matrix ..

This event will actually happen and will be real for those that truly believe it.  In the time line of the non believers and doubters it will be another disappointing hoax and won't happen in their reality.

When we finally realize that we are actually creating what we believe in, then we will start believing in the things we want to create ...

OK.

Those who accept the invitation to have a little trip in the UFO will experience it.

Those unbelievers who say it's a hoax will live that experience.

I read somewhere that it what the majority believes that matters.

So since 99% of the world would not have heard of this, does that make it a hoax?

Is my thinking right?

So since 99% of the world would not have heard of this, does that make it a hoax?

Only if they become aware of  it. The act of observing alters the reality being observed. It depends on what they choose to be their reality ...

It appears that the starship has a flat battery and it will take the RACQ 2 lightyears to get to it....

Galactic-hosted 10-day space tour, due to leave today, was cancelled, or postponed, apparently

Posted By: MrFusion [send E-Mail]

Date: Saturday, 4-Feb-2012 16:11:30

Allow me to express a lack of surprise. Ahh. That felt good.

The website announcement:

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/aam-and-grener-on-why-the-first-plan-didnt-work-and-what-they-propose-instead/

related audio:

http://www.counciloflove.com/2012channelings/020412grener2.mp3

Since things on that website tend to change constantly, here is a copy of the announcement:

AAM and Grener on Why the First Plan Didn’t Work and What They Propose Instead

2012 February 4

Posted by Steve Beckow

OK, I’ve had a discussion with Archangel Michael and Grener of Ashira through Linda for this past perhaps 40 minutes.

Here is the audiotape of my discussion with Archangel Michael and Grener. The transcript will follow.

http://www.counciloflove.com/2012channelings/020412grener2.mp3

Grener has said that there were three reasons why the trip could not go forward as planned, but will go forward in smaller groups instead. One was difficulties around the safety of those we leave behind. One was the unmanageableness of a large group. And the third was the fact that many people who were coming still have things to clear if their trip was to be successful.

I think what they want to do is to select from the larger group those people who are ready and bring aboard other people after they’ve had a chance to clear a few more vasanas, as we all will do in the weeks and months ahead. But of course I don’t know for sure. This is just my guess.

At first I asked to have our own small group go and was told that a different group was going, I think, today.

I said that we lightworkers needed some visible, tangible proof to give to others, both colleagues, family and friends, to show that this scenario is true. If we can’t all go at once at this moment and show it’s true, then at least bring back that tangible proof to others.

Archangel Michael said that the small group going today would furnish that proof. But how many times in the past have I been a “nice guy” and allowed someone else to overrule me only to find that the people sent can’t write, or can’t write clearly, or don’t want to share photographs, or don’t want to risk exposing their names. So what looked like a well-laid plan can go completely off the rails. I don’t want that to happen this time.

Even though my inner voice said it would look egotistical for me to say I want to go, I know I can write clearly and well and convey what I see on the ships. And I know I will share my own photographs freely and allow my name to be used. So I know that I will bring back proof that can be distributed freely.

So I pushed hard to be allowed to go on this trip – not necessarily for long, but for just long enough to demonstrate the reality of this whole business which so far we only know on paper.

I asked that this happen as fast as possible so that we don’t lose the momentum and our grip on the ball to the naysayers. Once the flood of recrimination comes in, we may lose the initiative. And they agreed that they would act with despatch.

So I apologize (and Grener apologized as well) to all the people slated to go on the trip who let go of shifts and cancelled appointments and to others who told their loved ones they were going, only to reap the whirlwind in response. We’ll go aboard the ships, just not in the time frame we planned on.

I don’t know how people will be selected. Grener said he knew your schedules and would bring you aboard at a time that would fit into them. No, I don’t get the sense that you have to be on a list to go, but I think you have to have agreed that you want to go.

And the black limousines! The galactics’ two-seater and four-seater space vehicles can assume whatever shape they want and can be made to look like cars and then shift into a space-travelling configuration. So, no, they are not actual “black limousines.”

I will see that the galactics don’t use humorous descriptions like that in the future which people hear, including other galactics, and use to denigrate the effort. When Grener used the phrase “space bikes,” I asked him not to but to give me a generic and neutral term for whatever he was referring to. We’ll have to do that from now on, I fear – avoid humorous descriptions and concentrate on clarity.

I personally am satisfied that if I can be permitted to go up onto the Neptune in a timely fashion and bring back photos, artifacts and other evidence of the reality of the ships and the galactics that I can steer my way through the recrimination that may arise without needing to go off into exile.

The rest you can listen to on the tape or read when Ellen and Ruth have a transcript for us.

Source  http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=229343

Received this email from James Gilliland (of ECETI)

At the expense of pissing a lot of believers off I have to say the no show of the mother ship and the trip canceled was a forgone conclusion. How many dates have come and gone for mass landings and evacuations? The channels are still channeling. Much of this avoids individual responsibility and is disempowering to the individual. It is our planet, our mess, our psychotic leadership thus it is our problem. The off worlders are here to support, inspire, and help those moving forward but creating dependencies is not the off worlders program. They are intervening where negative factors have already intervened but there are universal rules they need to follow. Don't max out your credit cards yet and think you have a ticket on the mother ship or will hold hands and ascend relieving you of all personal responsibility. Does not work that way. Get busy in cleaning up the planet. If we all focused our energies and unified refusing to participate in the games of the war and d isease profiteers taking the profit out of these psychotic adventures they would end. ET helps those who help themselves. Sound familiar? We are greatly loved, there is a force, a consciousness pressing hard on humanity and the Earth. We are the hands and feet of that greater consciousness and energy.

I am sure the blame will be passed back to the people involved, not being spiritual enough etc. Cant these master beings scan consciousness, look into the future? Little secret, when you rise in consciousness to a certain level they find you.

I agree with the last part.

My healer is the most remarkable person.

All sorts of spirits drop by his house for a chat or just to hang around and assist him with his work.

He attracts a whole host of divine entities.

I gather they sense his energy and are attracted there.

well, here is a link to a thread on glp (for what it's worth and for those who can still access it), confirming that the alleged trip did indeed, proceed, with an explanation as to why steve was made to believe it was cancelled:

BREAKING: History In The Making. IT HAPPENED! First Ever Post From The MotherShip Neptune!!! Ask Me A Question

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

the guy seems sincere (or at the very least, believes what he's saying), but again, who knows for sure what's really going on... ???

Kai, personally I wouldn't believe one bit of that. Any one of those " ask me a question" ratbags just seem to have good imaginations. Probably a school kid sitting there laughing with his mates at those who respond.  When the real thing happens, we will all know about it, not just a select few who monitor dubious websites.

well, here is a link to a thread on glp (for what it's worth and for those who can still access it), confirming that the alleged trip did indeed, proceed, with an explanation as to why steve was made to believe it was cancelled:

BREAKING: History In The Making. IT HAPPENED! First Ever Post From The MotherShip Neptune!!! Ask Me A Question

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

the guy seems sincere (or at the very least, believes what he's saying), but again, who knows for sure what's really going on... ???

Thanks Kai...I hadn't seen this...

I am intrigued by this story...and yes he seems sincere...

I will keep an eye on this thread for a while...

thanks again...

Cz

8)

Another message from James Gilliland:

Mother Ship Trip Cancelled, ECETI

We are overwhelmed with emails asking that I speak on this matter. I have already spoken yet not at length concerning the Mother Ship Neptune giving everyone a joy ride. We said there is no knowledge of any planned mass pickup or joy rides from the beings we are in contact with. We also said this does not fit into their ways or universal law of which they must work within. I find it odd that a master race would choose the name of a planet in our own solar system for their mother ship. Picking people up in black limousines that transform into space ships sounds like the old Masters of the Far East books or the Transformers. If they wanted to be discrete maybe a Volks Wagon bus or Ford Taurus might be a better cloak.

That being said there is a deeper level of understanding that needs to come into play. Training with the T.I C. Teachings of the Inner Christ and the Tibetan Foundation as well as years of study with Yogis and Lamas etc. has given the wisdom of discernment. Just because you are dead, an ET or an unseen entity does not mean you are enlightened. There are faker spirits, tricksters that love to interfere. Not having the inner sensitivity or training in healing unseen negative influences one can easily be misled. They often use flattery, you are the chosen one, special, etc. In the unified field we are all one, there is no separation and in the highest of levels there are no levels. It is called Omniscient or Omnipresence, one with everything aware of everything within your fields and some fields hold several dimensions. You can have a wealth of accurate, positive information then be misled and we all know what the masses do with one error. There are safeguards to pure channeli ng and they are in the books, Reunion with Source and Becoming Gods. www.eceti.org We highly recommend people reading these books before they get into channeling or delivering messages from unseen entities.

Another aspect to false information is psyopps. They will give disinformation or inside information to set up people. It will have 9 truths and 1 lie to steer information in the direction they want. They can also remote influence with trained psychics and technology. Implant messages, thoughts and feelings you would think were your own or some benevolent source. Discernment is the key. Many fall for this because they want to be the one with the breaking news, the new information often which; has to be wild and crazy never before told to humanity. The ego is very tricky and many a good soul have been mislead through the ego. All information has to come through the mind here on this dimension where it is often altered to fit within the reference points of the individual. Channeled messages will have a percentage of accuracy and it is up to us to discern whether or not the message has been influenced by a desired outcome.

There are safeguards for pure channeling the first and foremost is learning how to heal unseen negative influences then maintain a protected space holding out any intrusions. The tools are taught in the Self Mastery Classes. Always run any information through your own discernment and if it does not feel right or entirely accurate just put it on the shelf. It will return sometimes several times if it is necessary for your evolution. We all need to release the past, heal any wounds, traumas or wrong conclusions from past experiences. This includes past lives as well to be a clear channel. The more we clear the higher the percentage of accuracy. Love, Joy, Bliss, Service to Humanity and the Earth, oneness are the keys for discernment. Sometimes tough love is in order yet it is not done in competition or a need to put down another it is to heal or help them evolve. Energetically you can feel the difference. It is important to realize everyone is doing the best they can with the reference points and tools available to them. No one is infallible. Look at the intent and maintain discernment. If a mistake is made learn from it. There is a saying, I never made a mistake, I manifested a lot of things and gained a lot of wisdom." How do you know what works without experiencing what doesn't not knowing in advance the two? We are getting a crash course in what works and what doesn't. The time between the thought, action and manifestation is growing shorter. Gain the wisdom from your mistakes, forgive yourself and others, continue your evolution. This is the quickest path to enlightenment. You can blame and project yet very shortly you will see three fingers pointing back at yourself for the one you are pointing at others. Be well,

James Gilliland

Well it seems that the Guy on the 'trip' has been exposed as a total idiot taking the piss out of the followers. Say no more....

Well it seems that the Guy on the 'trip' has been exposed as a total idiot taking the piss out of the followers. Say no more....

Yes, I read through the thread and it would appear he made a comment a few days before the scheduled trip on GLP stating that people will believe anything you tell them (in reference to the trip)...too bad, it did have my attention for a few minutes.