The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q

Bluecoat2 made a revelation on page 91. Should he be allowed to continue posting on CHANI?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoat2 made a revelation on page 91. Should he be allowed to continue posting on CHANI?

• Yes
    • No

might be a rare conincidence, but recently I have a lot of ear ringings from time to time (information/data exchange!?)... I checked this thread the last days randomly but not today until after a "wake-up ringing" ... well some minutes later and a browser reload further there was this message from bluecoat2 about waiting an hour about this vote from the alliance members.

I dont have an opinion about this all a.t.m., but I thought about this today ... maybe a glitch in my matrix or something is up ;)

Hello to all the learned people on the mature webbsite. I was directed here by a friend because of the honesty; intelligence, integraty shown by those posting on here and by the purity of the site owners.

A little hello gift to you all from me

After all this is what it is all about, what everything comes down to and what the controllers have been suppresing desperatley for so long, but this is about to change.

Greetings, Friends!

Perhaps this might be an appropriate time for a bit of self-inquiry. For example, if we were to honestly examine our deepest personal motives behind the compelling interest in these various types of dramatic scenarios, we might recognize that we are always seeking to quell an internal sense of boredom, doubt, and discomfort by identifying ourselves with the plotline, in the same manner we use movies and related entetainments as a distraction from our personal sense of life-level dissatisfaction.

We are always stimulating the motor and thinking mechanisms to overcome boredom, doubt, and discomfort and achieve well-being and pleasure. But those very mechanisms, by being constantly stimulated and brought to a point of achieving some sort of enjoyment, become insatiable. We require more and more remarkable stimulations of body and mind to achieve a relative degree of pleasure. The more we think, for example, the more extraordinary our thinking must become to satisfy us. We become addicted to the pursuits we can engage through motor activity and thought, and we are constantly agitated by this motivation. We feel always haunted by our limitations, our difficulties, or boredom, doubt, and discomfort.

When we feel uncomfortable, we generally employ some physical means for achieving release or a sense of pleasure. Social life, sexuality, all kinds of physical activities are used as means for overcoming chronic discomfort. Likewise, because boredom is an emotional state, we are always seeking emotional stimulation through entertainments, the play of our relationships, aesthetic enjoyments. And we always seek to overcome doubt through activities of the mind, through reading, pursuing conventional knowledge, participating in speculative internet forums, and so on.

In the typical setting of the usual life, these means, physical, emotional, and mental, are constantly, chronically, in every moment, used in pursuit of a sense of pleasure, well-being, and release from these chronic difficulties. Fascination with space operas, world endings, alien involvements, conspiracy rumors, etc. all serve to distract us from the fundamental condition of boredom, doubt, and discomfort at the core of our experience.

We keep hoping that something will hapen externally to change this sense of dissatisfaction with existence, but it never does, because nothing that has happened, is happening, or will happen in the external world has the power to touch and heal the internal conflict and sense of separation from source we perceive at the heart of our being. In other words, we are always attempting to modify our experience by placing our bets on external changes, but this strategy is bound to fail, since only an internal revolution at the heart will break the spell of our self-imposed bondage.

Blessings!

in my humble opinion folks that's the reality and truth of it all. thanks bob, that was pure quality.

Hi Everyone, glad to be a part of a site that actually does not scorn other peoples honest opinions and theories.

At the end of the day, In my honest opion, I think we all yearn for a change in our way of life at present, I know I certainly do! This has got to be the most interesting, thought provoking subject I have come across. I personally would like to think that someone will, one day put up some hard, compounding evidence to support all claims. Until then I will continue searching for answers and deal with what's to come when it or if it happens. Even if this all turns out to be a false flag then so be it, its kept my mind occupied for the last week or so!  Happy hunting people and good luck to all.

Hi folks,

Sent this email to a friend recently just wondered if anyone was thinking along the same lines…..Thoughts anyone?

This is right up your street and explains the weakening of the earth's magnetosphere! but also ties in with the igniting of the power grid ( the power source the PTW have been trying to retrieve at the G Plato - but are unable to but Bill Brown-Giza Matrix Team says his crew can and will be doing so this month ) across the planet i.e. all the pyramid sites around the world. Elenin is probably the fire starter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pscinet#p/u/2/MVYMD2ElWNk

I presume the decline in Dark Matter is a locally occurring event i.e. our galaxy meaning it has to do with our black hole. Probably a natural (universal) cycle that only a few know about and understand and also it's significance. More than likely it occurs elsewhere in the universe at different periods (would explain many things).

Had another thought as well, if Elenin has a 300,000ml tetrahedral force field around ( if what Richard Hoagland is saying is correct) that can withstand star ejections and gas giants pulses ( if Hoagland is correct and this craft has been out there for 1000's of years, pulses and CME's would be/have been common occurrences - indicating this craft was designed to withstand such events ) then why not park it at the Earth and protect Earth from the forecasted solar massive CME/s at the end of the Sun cycle. Double protection for security would be sensible thing to do if all the assumptions are true.

Just had another thought, what if this all this was to occur and the Earth was prevented from expanding what would the effects be of the balance of energy between cosmic bodies be? I deduce that it may not be good (natural balance must be maintained), would it start a chain reaction of cataclysmic events on other bodies in our galaxy or the universe? I shudder to imagine. [/color]

Greetings, Friends!

Perhaps this might be an appropriate time for a bit of self-inquiry. For example, if we were to honestly examine our deepest personal motives behind the compelling interest in these various types of dramatic scenarios, we might recognize that we are always seeking to quell an internal sense of boredom, doubt, and discomfort by identifying ourselves with the plotline, in the same manner we use movies and related entetainments as a distraction from our personal sense of life-level dissatisfaction.

We are always stimulating the motor and thinking mechanisms to overcome boredom, doubt, and discomfort and achieve well-being and pleasure. But those very mechanisms, by being constantly stimulated and brought to a point of achieving some sort of enjoyment, become insatiable. We require more and more remarkable stimulations of body and mind to achieve a relative degree of pleasure. The more we think, for example, the more extraordinary our thinking must become to satisfy us. We become addicted to the pursuits we can engage through motor activity and thought, and we are constantly agitated by this motivation. We feel always haunted by our limitations, our difficulties, or boredom, doubt, and discomfort.

When we feel uncomfortable, we generally employ some physical means for achieving release or a sense of pleasure. Social life, sexuality, all kinds of physical activities are used as means for overcoming chronic discomfort. Likewise, because boredom is an emotional state, we are always seeking emotional stimulation through entertainments, the play of our relationships, aesthetic enjoyments. And we always seek to overcome doubt through activities of the mind, through reading, pursuing conventional knowledge, participating in speculative internet forums, and so on.

In the typical setting of the usual life, these means, physical, emotional, and mental, are constantly, chronically, in every moment, used in pursuit of a sense of pleasure, well-being, and release from these chronic difficulties. Fascination with space operas, world endings, alien involvements, conspiracy rumors, etc. all serve to distract us from the fundamental condition of boredom, doubt, and discomfort at the core of our experience.

We keep hoping that something will hapen externally to change this sense of dissatisfaction with existence, but it never does, because nothing that has happened, is happening, or will happen in the external world has the power to touch and heal the internal conflict and sense of separation from source we perceive at the heart of our being. In other words, we are always attempting to modify our experience by placing our bets on external changes, but this strategy is bound to fail, since only an internal revolution at the heart will break the spell of our self-imposed bondage.

Blessings!

Wonderfully said Bob. The biggest challenge now is to motivate people into identifying this human curse. We're all afflicted with it, and there really isn't a cure. But there is the knowledge of our discomfiture, and once that is achieved we merely have to adapt to it, and force it to adapt to us. Cut a deal, so to speak. Laissez-faire between the body and mind, not to sound grossly metaphysical.  ;)

The biggest challenge now is to motivate people into identifying this human curse. We're all afflicted with it, and there really isn't a cure. But there is the knowledge of our discomfiture, and once that is achieved we merely have to adapt to it, and force it to adapt to us. Cut a deal, so to speak.

Greetings, Friend!

Each of us is our own cure, but it's not enough just to say that, anymore than it is to read it and believe it to be true or false.

This time around, I've been very fortunate to encounter compassionate and gracious teaching beings who consistently pointed me back to myself, until I eventually relized that I had to take responsibility for my presence in this realm, do the right thing, and wake up to the essence of mind itself.

If we want a lasting cure for our suffering, it begins by methodically inspecting our own mind, because that's where the suffering "me" is born, nurtured, and taken to be the reality of our existence. Just pruning branches for curb appeal will not liberate -- we have to get to the root, to the core of personal identity, the self-story.

In fact, what we take to be ourselves, complete with the apparent "dis-ease", is not ours, it is not who or what we are. The whole illusion itself is based on an innocent misunderstanding in consciousness, which takes form but then forgets itself, believing itself to be the form, the person, the poor suffering slob beset by tribulations from relations, from celestial objects, from greedy secret earthly powers, or from cosmic creatures of mysterious origin and intent (to name just a few of the usual suspects we like to blame for our sad/hopeful stories). Again, it's not enough to hear stuff like this, anymore than hearing about water can quench a terrible thirst.

In any case, I've rambled on too much already. Each of us has to do the work ourselves, the work of liberation. First, honestly discard what's not real, for by doing so, what is real -- the timeless truth of our immortal nature and condition --  will eventually emerge in bright radiance from the shattered ruins of what we once believed to be ourselves, our world, our personal life.

Blessings!

Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q

« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:06 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote

Elenin is not breaking up. The Plamsa Pulsar Array had to be retracted. It works like a radar swooping device with a a frequency of 2000 rotations per second. The beam radius is now only 10km. The Primary function of the pulsar array is for cloaking. It is the cloak that is breaking up.

My thoughts on Jup’s pulse and the alledged breaking up of Spaceship Elenin.

About 2 ½ months ago it was reported in the Chinese media that they (military) had been monitoring a comet (Elenin) for about 60yrs which had 2 crafts behind it (they showed an image of the comet and the 2 craft behind it the two crafts were represented as two 4 giant lights rectangular clusters bigger than the comet – the image was taken from one of their observatories in Chile) they also stated that they had been monitoring communications between the 3 craft.

On the same day on Russian media they reported that the Russian Military had ordered a second batch of their latest intercontinental missiles. The media outlet stated that the military was dong this because they have been monitoring 3 deep space craft for 30yrs and these craft for the last 30yrs have been firing beams/ray into different levels of our atmosphere. The last straw for the military was that massive 100 car pile up which occurred on a German autobahn (which was reported widely) which was caused by a sudden Dust Tornado which the military say was caused by one of the beams/rays projected by one of these crafts.

I have tried to find these articles and within two days they were gone of the net so…. Did anyone else read these articles? Or know how to find them?

According to Richard Hoagland Elenin has a 300,000ml tetrahedral force field around (if what Richard Hoagland is saying is correct) that can withstand star ejections and gas giants pulses (if Hoagland is correct and this craft has been out there for 1000's of years, pulses and CME's would be/have been common occurrences - indicating this craft was designed to withstand such events. I surmise that the craft behind it did not have this level of protection (lower level of advanced technology – perhaps human) and these are what we saw destroyed or disabled and falling away from Elenin which seems to carry on in the same trajectory. This in turn could perhaps explain the deaths of Bluecoats close friends.

I surmise that that the PTW have been trying to hijack Elenin and this has been a massive blow to them to prevent the truth from been known. I think this is what the Webbot’s are hinting at as well http://www.halfpasthuman.com/elenin_pulse.html

Based on my 14yrs of research and gut instinct this Elenin event (The Event) and what is going on at the Giza Plato, are the most important issues of modern human history. All the dreadful plans of the controllers (Non-Humans) for us humans depend on the outcome of these events. These are the critical issues we should all be focusing hence sending thought waves (energy) into the Information Field thus aiding the awakening process and in return increasing our chances of survival.

I believe bluecoat should have posted here with some new disclosure. Neither bluecoat nor Captain S... so just some dudes playing with all of us.

This might seem slightly off topic, but please hear me out. Apparently, for the first time Muslims observing Ramadan mistook Saturn for the moon and broke fast early (they must actually be able to see the sliver of moon to break fast). It seems to me that there have been too many incorrect sightings of planets etc. Nibiru or second sun? Saturn or moon etc.. could this mean the galaxy is shifting or something else? Recent articles as well on too much 'space junk' complaints.  I think there has been a lot of activity in the heavens that we are not aware of and regardless of whether Bluecoat is the real deal or not, something is definitely going on.

You may not be able to get through on the link below so just type in to google the address up to DISCLOSURE3.

All I get is a user with 0 video's, anyway what's to see?

this is a quote from the andromeda council it is expected over the course of the next  few  years  as  planet  Earth  adjusts to its new life in the 4th dimension - as well as being part of a greater family of  intelligent  life  that is thriving across the  cosmos -  planet  Earth  will  be invited as a single member to join the Galactic Federation. ww.andromedacouncil.com/about.html and watch this video http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread747130/pg1

Hi Daikirai

There are a number of videos about UFO's the main one for me was the one from Peru of a giant mothership quite a few interesting vids here

This one? Pretty cool indeed.

Anyway, let's not hijack this thread more then it (possibly) has been. ;)